Queen of Crowns Hair & Make Up By Nicole Cano

I have a love and passion for brides and making them feel absolutely beautiful for their big day. My goal is to have you look in the mirror and be overwhelmed with joy. I am Toni&Guy trained and have 13 years experience in the hair & makeup industry. I am available on site and in salon. Due to high demand please text me at 469-682-3861 for a quicker response!

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Waxing, Beauty

120 S. Denton Tap, Coppell, TX (469) 682-3861
FACEBOOK TWITTER INSTAGRAM

UPDATED: WHAT AN AMAZING PERSON!

Reviewed on 10/09/2012 Brittany V

Update: I am now a newlywed of three days and couldn't be more pleased with the services that Nicole provided. She is by far the most dedicated vendor I worked with throughout the wedding. Nicole and I met in August of last year, and I immediately knew that she was the perfect... Read More hair and make up professional for my big day. She found out during the process of the wedding planning that she was expecting her third child. Even crazier was that her due date was right around the time of our wedding. Of course my bridesmaids and I understood that this was way more important, but she did everything in her power to accommodate me. I am so honored to say that she was there from 5:30 AM to 4:00 PM doing everyone's hair and make up, including the moms. She showed up to work with her newborn baby of eight days and enthusiastically made my wedding a day to remember. Her husband (also an experienced hair dresser) even showed up to pitch in and did an amazing job of curling hair! Talk about a dynamite family! The make up was flawless throughout the hot June night, and the hair do was EXACTLY what I wanted! I am so grateful that Nicole was there, along with her mom, to help ease my nerves and assure me that this would be the best day of my life. I will continue to get my hair done with her and recommend her to anyone in the area! :-) www.ambient11.com/blog (Brittany+Andrew) I just recently had the privilege of getting my hair and make up done from Nicole for my engagement photos. Wow, she is beyond talented! I wish I could keep it this way forever! My fiance and I had several cancellations due to bad weather, and Nicole, with no questions asked rescheduled, even on her days off! I not only appreciated her understanding of the teacher life and her level of expertise, but I feel like she has become a friend, and I look forward to seeing what beautiful work she does for me and my friends on the big day!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Rebekah J

Least stressful part of my wedding, hands down! Nicole was wonderful from the start; easy to schedule with, honest and very responsive. I went in on my wedding day without any idea of what I wanted for my hair and make up, the only guidance I gave her was that I wanted my hair... Read More up. Nicole is the type of person that gives off that vibe that makes you wish she was your BFF. She gives off a very professional, confident and friendly vibe. I trusted immediately that she was going to do an amazing job. She took care to make sure that I was 100% satisfied, even though I didn't have any specific "wants" from the start. She actually did my hair twice, because I decided last minute I wanted her to add in a braid! I brought my birdcage veil with me hoping that she would help me put it on (I had no idea how to wear it!) She nailed it! I left as a very pleased and not stressed bride. I even got compliments from strangers that night at dinner on how amazing my makeup looked... which is pretty awesome, because I got my hair and makeup done at 8am that morning. If you are scrolling through and reading reviews, trying to find the perfect choice for your wedding day... scroll no more! She is the Queen of Crowns and you won't be disappointed!

Wow is an understatement!!!

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Kristen D

Nicole did my hair and make-up for my bridal portraits and on my wedding day. She exceeded my expectations. I gave Nicole a picture of the exact hair and make-up I wanted and she nailed it!!! She did not rush, she carefully considered shades/tones to match my complexion, and she... Read More was able to cover up my pre-wedding "blemishes". I was so impressed with her talent and skill. Every bride wants to feel beautiful on her wedding day.... Nicole truly made me look flawless. When I first looked at myself in the mirror after she had finished, I was so pleased!! She made me look the way I had imagined myself looking on my wedding day. I was actually sad on my wedding night to have to wash my hair and make-up off. I even made a comment to my husband telling him I wish Nicole could do my hair and make-up everyday! She was also so fun to talk to. I felt like I had known her for years! My maid of honor even booked Nicole to do her hair and make-up for her wedding next year! Clearly, Nicole made an impression!!! If you are a bride stressing about who to trust with your wedding day beauty, stress no more! Nicole will make you BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Kohen S

I loved working with Nicole! I was a bride that was very nervous about having a lot of makeup. I rarely wear makeup and was nervous about breaking out the following days and not looking like myself the day of. Nicole helped ease my nerves and made me look beautiful the day of my... Read More wedding! She was able to find the right medium between not enough makeup and enough to look good in pictures. Several guests commented on my beautiful hair and makeup! Nicole not only made me feel beautiful, but made my bridal party feel wonderful. Nicole spent all morning doing hair and makeup for myself, mother, and all 6 bridesmaids. She was great to work with and I would definitely recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Lindsey J

Nicole was fantastic!! My hair and make up stayed flawless all night and I received so many compliments. I highly recommend hiring Nicole for your big day.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Alyssa M

Nicole not only surpassed all expectations on my hair and make-up for my bridals and wedding day, but her genuine personality and love for the Lord was so comforting. She was so kind and helpful to my bridesmaids and family members. My make-up stayed fresh and looked flawless... Read More for hours. She even gave helpful tips to my girls who were wanting advice on which make-up and hair products to buy. Will DEFINITELY be returning to her for any event I have in the future.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 amanda R

Nicole was is amazing. She made me feel amazingly beautiful on my wedding day and all my girls down to the flower girls looked amazing. She is so much fun to be around and she just lights up the room. She makes sure your comfortable the entire time. I highly recommend her for... Read More any and everything.

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Gracie T

Nicole was an amazing addition to my bridal suite on wedding day! After experiencing a hair and makeup artist who was less than personable at a friend's wedding, I became determined to find someone who's talent I appreciated, but who would also add to the fun and laughter while... Read More everyone got ready. Nicole is the best of both worlds; she is warm and inviting and she is also amazing at what she does. My mom and I did a trial run before wedding day, and it definitely helped to get to run through everything and decide what look we were going for. I struggled with deciding how I wanted my hair to be curled, and Nicole was patient and encouraging while helping me try a couple styles to make sure we had exactly what I was looking for. My bridesmaids didn't do a trial run, but Nicole was able to seamlessly take their photos and turn them into the perfect look for each of them! I didn't realize how much time I would be spending with my hair and makeup person on the day of the wedding (it's literally almost the whole time up until the wedding), and I am SO glad I found Nicole

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Leigh A

Nicole is the Queen of Crowns for a reason. She's the absolute best at bridal hair. Not only can she produce any ideas you give her, she can also help give you many suggestions that fit you and your theme. My hair could not have looked better on our special day and it stayed... Read More that way even after a convertible car ride. I highly recommend Nicole!!!!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Monica T

Nicole did hair and makeup for me and my four bridesmaids and best lady. She did a fantastic job. I walked down the aisle feeling like a goddess. She is very down-to-Earth, fun to chat with and knows what she is doing. I was really undecided about what to do with my hair and... Read More she helped me decide on a look that made me feel like myself and look my best. All the ladies loved their looks and it lasted all night. I truly appreciated the special attention she gave me-Nicole came to my rescue when I needed it and I am forever grateful.

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Allison N

Nicole was absolutely amazing. I don't think I can say enough good things about her. All my bridesmaids along with me were SO impressed by her makeup and hair. She made sure I looked exactly how I wanted to on my wedding day keeping my makeup natural while my bridesmaid who... Read More wanted more dramatic makeup got the same awesome results. The hair was so pretty. My overall look on my wedding day was perfected and its all thanks to Nicole. I will be recommending her to all my friends and family in the area.

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Lauren S

Nicole was awesome!!! Highly recommend. She did my hair and makeup and my mothers on my wedding day. It was perfect. Nicole also was easy to be in contact with. I got a sketchy haircut before my wedding and after I got my trail hair and makeup done and I texted Nicole freaking... Read More out. She made my day of and all of the days before my wedding stress free. Nicole is wonderful, kind, funny, honest, and I highly recommend using her for your hair and makeup :)

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Osma D

Nicole was wonderful! She showed up on time, and everyone's hair looked fabulous!!! She even accommodated some south asian jewelry that is incorporated into the hair, which none of us knew how to do until the day of! It looked incredible--am very thankful.

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Olivia M

Nicole was amazing!!! I am go glad I chose her to do my hair and makeup along with my bridesmaids and mom. I had a trial appointment with her before the big day and she came up with ideas that went with the pictures I showed her PERFECTLY. On the day of she spent most of the day... Read More with us in our hotel room getting all of us primped and perfect. She did an amazing job and was so much FUN to have around hanging out with us. Thank-you so much!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Andrea K

Nicole did an amazing on my hair for my wedding day! I added in extensions at the last minute and they looked perfect! All my bridesmaids requested a different hairstyle and Nicole did a great job giving each of them a style that fit perfect for each person. She was on time and... Read More everything went perfect!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Marianne F

Nicole Cano did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding! Both lasted all night long. I showed her a picture of how I wanted my hair and she made it look just like the picture. I was unsure how I wanted my makeup but she made it look amazing. She is very talented.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Riah W

Nicole did my hair and makeup for my wedding. It was wonderful. We did a trial for my bridal shots. She was able to do a semi-natural look that was pronounced enough to show up on camera. For the wedding, I wanted to cut the thickness of the makeup in half for my fiancé who... Read More prefers me without makeup. She was able to come up with a makeup solution that still showed up on camera but wasn't as thick to the naked eye. She really went the extra mile and met and exceeded all my expectations.

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Gracie K

I can't say enough good things about Nicole! First of all she did my hair and makeup for engagement photos and she did a phenomenal job! Then on the day of my wedding (September 17th) she showed up at 6:45 am to do hair and makeup for the bridesmaids and myself and stayed until... Read More everyone's hair looked perfect! She was an absolute blast to have around the day of the wedding and I can't tell you how many compliments there were on the hair and makeup she did! Aside from the fact that her prices were very reasonable, she is also extremely talented. I showed her a couple of pictures of hairstyles I was interested in for myself and she just started pinning and curling and I couldn't have been happier with the way it turned out. With the bridesmaids I had initially envisioned a side pony tail with curly hair and maybe a braid incorporated and the final result was slightly different than what I was initially thinking but looked about 10X better! As soon as I get pictures back from our photographer I will be sharing. Nicole is very talented and did an amazing job! I have never felt as beautiful as I did that day!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Loraine C

So, so happy I found Nicole! She did an amazing job on me, my bridesmaids, my mom and mother in law. Everyone kept telling me how much they loved their hair and makeup! Not only did Nicole help to make everyone feel beautiful, but she also was so calm and supportive as we got... Read More everything ready for the big day. I looked around a lot for a hair and makeup person and did my research....you will not find a better quality and better price for this service.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Sarah M

Nicole was awesome! She did my hair, a few of my bridesmaids' hair, the mother of the bride, and the mother of the grooms'. I did a hair and makeup trial through her, but only decided to contract hair to save a little bit of money and have a friend do the makeup. After the... Read More makeup was finished, she helped touch up our makeup due to time constraints, and a bit of makeup TLC. If I were to go back and use her again, it will definitely be for hair AND makeup! She does a great job, and she is very personable. I recommend her to all my friends who are brides.

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Bonnie K

There are absolutely not enough wonderful things I could say about Nicole Cano. She is funny, charming, warm, and not to mention, except that's the whole point, TALENTED. She joined my bridesmaids and I in our hotel room at 5 AM on the big day, staying until every strand was in... Read More place, and every contour was perfected. She also did my makeup for the boudoir shoot I did for my husband. Her prices are reasonable, her demeanor shines. She's a Queen of Crowns, but also in her spirit and heart. She made me feel SO beautiful on the best day of my life. I couldn't have asked for a better person for the job. <3

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Emily M

I couldn't have asked for a better experience! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and I didn't have to spend a crazy amount of money to get it done! I would recommend Nicole to anyone who's wanting to look their best for their wedding. I got married on 1/9/16. Yes, I'm just... Read More now getting around to writing a review. Trying to keep the cost down, I opted not to have a second stylist alongside Nicole to do hair AND makeup for me, both our moms, my three bridesmaids, and my flower girl. It was a lot! The wedding was at 2 so Nicole arrived at my hotel room at a wonderful 5 am without any complaints. She worked so hard all morning until we all looked beautiful.

Reviewed on 8/22/2016

Newlywed here :) Nicole did my hair and 4 of my bridesmaids. She did wonderful job. She came in prepared jumped right in and in timely manner she turned us all into beauties. Also want to mention that initially we planned for 3 bridesmaids but the 4th person saw her work and... Read More jumped in last minute. Nicole did wonderful job doing 5 updos when we planned time for 4. She is great with time and listening to feed back and have a great advise. She also became my hairstylist for color. She been doing my highlights for close to a year now. Also recently she chopped my hair off and from very long hair created beautiful bob like cut that everybody love! Nicole to the win!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Hannah T

I have never felt so beautiful in my entire life! I am so thankful for Nicole for absolutely transforming me for the wedding! She worked so fast and got 8 of us done in only a few hours. I am so so happy with how everyone's hair and make up turned out! And she is also a lot of... Read More fun to hang out with when getting beautified! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I am so very pleased!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016

If you are looking for someone who truly cares for your vision of how you want to look at your wedding, contact Nicole! She recently took care of the bride, both mother of the bride and mother of the groom along with a bridesmaid and grandmother of my son's wedding. Nicole is... Read More patient and concerned to make sure the make up matches perfectly with your skin tone along with giving you enough color for all those professional pictures. Most importantly she truly cares to make your special day the best it can be! Nicole is awesome!

Nicole Cano

Hello! Just a little about my world. :) I studied hair at Toni&Guy and then worked in the salon where I specialized in cutting and styling. I also enjoy offering coloring services. I actually met my husband while working in the salon.We were blessed to work alongside each other before I was transferred to another location. Pretty cute story...if I say so myself. I am a mom of 4 beautiful kiddos. I have a son who is 8, a daughter who is 6, another son who is 4 and another daughter who is 2! Life is crazy and exciting and I would not have it any other way.