Farm + Ranch, Barn, Mountain

Food + Catering, Service Staff

25140 Highland Way, Los Gatos, CA

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Patrick F

Marky and her team were absolutely fantastic. The venue for our June wedding was incredible, guests are seated in the shade for the ceremony which we were told was a huge plus over other weddings, the food was fantastic, and the venue's size made the reception after great for... Read More us to greet our guests without getting to spread out. Even the quaint planning meeting with just Marky, us and the MOB in the winter at the ranch, with a hot cup of tea around the 1900's stove while the rain was hitting the tin roof was memorable. Our photos were so beautiful at this venue, every angle created a special backdrop.

Perfection

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Sara S

Marky and her team did a phenomenal job at our wedding. I couldn't have asked for someone more professional, competent and caring to be a part of our day. The venue itself is gorgeous, so Marky just adds the *wow* factor with food, flowers, and overall coordination. I... Read More cannot thank them enough.

Could not have asked for a better venue

Reviewed on 7/25/2013 Kyle S

Everything about this place was wonderful. The whole night went off with out a hitch. Our coordinator was great and extremely helpful. The food was delicious and I would recommend this venue to anyone who wants a outdoor/rustic wedding.

So Beautiful!

Reviewed on 1/29/2013 Cynthia W

I stumbled across the vendor's website by chance and fell in love immediately. Imagine vintage rustic beauty, completely with a barn, historic packing house, pond, and beautifully quaint ceremony cite. I appreciate the pricing structure -- flat fees rather than millions of... Read More prices for every add on. Plus, the wedding coordinator, Marky, is a gem -- enormously talented, warm, and sincere. http://www.vignetteevents.com