Robin Proctor Photography

A Variety/Blend of Styles

235 Puppy Smith St, Aspen, CO

Wedding Photograoher

Reviewed on 2/05/2014 Lauren L

She was great and very communicative. A real pro. Her locations for the shots were magnificent and she understood that I did not want the photos to be too formal, but more "in the moment" types. I whole heartedly recommend her!

The best!

Reviewed on 10/26/2012 Courtney W

Robin and her team was amazing!! I have loved everything that has come from her!! She was always pleasant, calm, had great ideas, and captured the best candid pictures! I am so thankful for her! I will definitely recommend her to anyone! And I sure hope she takes baby pictures!!

Perfect Pics

Reviewed on 8/10/2010 Shanley B

Robin photographed our wedding in April and we couldn't have been happier! The photos turned out perfectly and we feel like she truly captured our night!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 7/29/2010 Danielle L

We used Robin for our Aspen wedding, and the results were wonderful! We love the photos, love our album, loved the online montage that she put together... We were also pleased that she melted into the background at the event - meaning that she was there, but not one of these photographers who obnoxiously gets in your guests' path at every turn. She captured some lovely shots and if I can ever find the time to order the individual photos, we'll display them proudly throughout our home (in addition to the great albums). Robin is professional, easy to work with, and fast with her follow-through. (We got our proofs via email while we were on our honeymoon.) My husband and I highly recommend her services.

Send Email