Ross Gordon Photography

Your Wedding photography is the most important investment you will make for one of the happiest day’s of your life. I have over 20 years experience as a professional photographer and I have shot more than 300 weddings. My goal is to provide you and your guests with a seamless photographic experience along with beautiful images and exceptional service. I shoot as true to life as possible never relying on trendy editing tricks to make your images something they are not. I believe deeply in the power of authentic photography to capture the beauty and special moments that will occur on your wedding day. From beginning to end me and my team will photograph your wedding capturing timeless images for you and your family and friends to enjoy forever.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

I will travel anywhere for your wedding. (502) 645-4820
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Courtney R

ROSS IS AWESOME!!! Ross Gordon is everything that you could ever ask for in a professional wedding photographer. We spent days searching through portfolios of online, but once we found Ross we knew he was our guy. The amount of energy, personality, and passion that he has is... Read More truly inspiring. He is very easy to talk to and made everyone feel very comfortable. Ross’s style was a perfect fit for us. He likes to capture very natural moments that are not overly staged or edited. Just sit back and give Ross free reign with shot section, and watch the artist work. Ross went above and beyond for us to ensure that our wedding was truly captured perfectly. We live in the state of California and were getting married near our hometowns in Louisville, Ky. When it came time for our engagement session we really wanted to include photos in California. We discussed this with Ross and arranged for him to travel to California for two days of pictures. He made this process incredibly easy and captured some amazing photos. His shot creativity at several landmarks, parks, the ocean, and wineries in Napa made for some very special pictures. The best advice that I can give you to make your wedding planning process easier is to hire Ross Gordon Photography for your wedding and let him work his magic. Not only will he ensure that you have amazing wedding pictures, but he will make it a fun process along the way. We have received nothing but incredible feedback from family and friends on his work. We even had a few jealous recently married members of our wedding party who wish that they would have found for their own wedding.

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 erin h

AMAZING!!! Ross was better than we could have imagined. Starting with our engagement photos, Ross was fun and made us feel very comfortable. He even surprised us with a very unexpected engagement session album. It was beautiful. We have a pretty big family and had many guests,... Read More Ross made sure everything went smooth. My bridesmaids loved working with him and I even had several of my guests comment on how hard my photographer was working. I can't recommend Ross highly enough. He even stayed at my reception longer than we hired him to be there. If you want a fun, artistic photographer who really will go the extra distance for you Ross is the perfect choice.

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Elizabeth M

Ross Gordon is an amazing photographer! He showed so much love and interest in making sure that he captured all of the moments on our wedding day. He brought in a second photographer that is amazing as well, we had "the dream team" of photography. Combined they took over 6,000... Read More photos!!!! To say they captured everything is a true statement. As side from the pictures being amazing and having a very quick turn around time, the care and love he showed me was above and beyond. Ross was easy to reach via phone, text, and email, we talked about engagement photos and wedding weekend expectations. He came to a meeting at our wedding sight to make sure he was fully aware of our timeline and gave suggestions of his own, which I was very happy about. Oh and he sent my mother a wedding week care package or relaxing bath items and wine! I promise you will be more than happy with your wedding pictures and the overall wedding photographer experience if you hire Ross Gordon!!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Jackie M

Ross was the best photographer I could have asked for. He was super on top of it and took amazing photos that really look like the day felt to us. He was such a great guy to have while getting ready because he made us all feel like we were just having a good time and there was... Read More very little stress or worry. He got great pictures of the groomsmen, bridesmaids, ceremony, party, and the whole wedding party. He was extremely efficient and got all of the pictures we would ever need of the whole family and wedding experience. There was not a single moment that he missed. He was very helpful all day and did a really great job of keeping us updated on the editing process and got the pictures back to us in a very timely manner (especially for a summer wedding!) I could not be happier with the outcome. The picture quality is just fantastic and I feel like they perfectly capture exactly how happy everyone was. Along with our wedding pictures he also did our engagement photos which we used for our save the date. We had such a fun and comfortable time taking photos with Ross and the time flew by. It was so great because spending time doing the engagement shoot made it extremely comfortable when it came to the big day. We took some really fun photos and he even tied my husband's tie! I have zero regrets about my experience with Ross and would choose him all over again, as well as recommend him to everyone I know that is getting married or needs great photos taken. I look forward to finding some reason for Ross to take pictures of us again! I am so glad we are able to relive the best day of our lives with such beautiful photographs.

Reviewed on 8/28/2016

Ross was the perfect choice for a photographer for my husband and I on our wedding day! He has so much energy and passion for photography! Starting with our engagement session, he made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and we had so much fun getting our pictures taken... Read More in some very beautiful scenery! Ross is very talented and has such a creative eye that results in lots of amazing and unique shots! He captured all of the special moments on our wedding day so perfectly! The posed family shots are great, but my favorite photos are the candid shots that he took that captured all of the emotions throughout the day! He had our photos ready for us to see within one month of our wedding (there were almost 1300 photos!) We have loved going through them and reliving all of the special moments on our big day! We will treasure these photos for the rest of our lives! So if you are looking for a photographer who is energetic, passionate, fun, and talented, then Ross is your guy!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Amy H

It was great working with Ross! He was very professional but also fun. We love our photos and have gotten many compliments on them.

Reviewed on 4/26/2016

I will start by saying congratulations, you have truly found the right photographer with Ross, but let me explain why: As the groom, I was charged with finding a photographer for our wedding. This began as a difficult task looking at the many options online for a wedding... Read More photographer. However, after reading Ross' excellent reviews, I contacted him along with some other photographers to see what they would have to say. Ross instantly set him self apart by getting back quickly, being extremely easy to talk to, and he seemed to very quickly understand what exactly we were looking for. It was immensely clear that he has a love for photography second to none, and that he treats his photography, including wedding photography as an art. We decided that we would have him shoot our engagement photos, as well as the rehearsal dinner and the wedding itself. From the engagement photos, to the wedding, he had an amazing ability to catch us and others in a vast array of different lights, poses, and as well as catching people in their element. During every occasion, it was amazing how he he could truly capture us just being ourselves. We were blown away how he was able to photograph the joy of the occasion and the emotions without making pictures look staged or unnatural. Furthermore, he was very quick at getting back all our photos for every event. We just got our wedding pictures today, and for a 200 person wedding it was unbelievable how Ross was able to capture the entire wedding without ever being intrusive. As a amateur photographer myself and with the accessibility of cameras on many devises these days, it is easy to forget that there are truly masters who take photography to a level not accessible to others. Ross' abilities will allow us to relive the joys of our wedding and readily access the emotions and love of the occasion, and for that we are grateful.

Top Shelf Photograher

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Yolanda R

I met Ross at a bridal shower. One look at his work, I knew that I had to hire him to be my photographer. However, his professionalism and personal touch, was above all. We immediately made a connection. He is still talk of my wedding! His craft is unbelievable!!!!

Best Creative Photographer!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015

I had the pleasure of working with Ross Gordon Photography for a family photo shoot. He was so much fun! Both of my daughters laughed the entire time and voted him "#1 photographer of all time." I love his creative approach with the photos, they are amazing! And, his... Read More professionalism and timeliness is impressive. Thank you Ross for creating such a memorable day for us!

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Blake M

Ross was beyond the best photographer I could have ever dreamed of! He made my day the most relaxing day possible. During the wedding and reception I received multiple compliments on how personable and awesome Ross was. He captured so many wonderful memories and he was never a... Read More bother or in the way. My guests loved interacting with him! I had the best time with Ross. I would recommend him to anyone! A great way to express how awesome Ross is was on my wedding day we had quite a large party, divorced families, AND his first son was going to be born in the upcoming days! He never acted like his mind was in a different place and he always kept a positive attitude when dealing with some wild family members. He not only gave me the most beautiful photos, but he gave me confidence that day along with a calming but fun, energetic presence. Ross was a joy to have and I cant wait to use his amazing photography skills in the future. I recommend Ross Gordon Photography to any bride!!

A True Artist!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Tomi c

Ross was an amazing part of our big day. He went above and beyond to get the perfect photos of our family, friends, and my husband and I. He is a professional through and through. Ross has an artist's eye for detail and capturing the beauty in people sharing their love for... Read More each other. He was always looking for--and capturing--those special moments that need to be remembered. The photos are absolutely stunning.

Ross is the man!

Reviewed on 6/19/2015

As a guy that hates taking pictures, Ross made it fun for me. His work speaks for itself. Ross genuinely takes great pictures and doesn't have to doctor them with photoshop like a lot of other photographers. He makes taking pictures a good time. I highly recommend him. And if... Read More that's not enough he has a dog named Flash Gordon....

Reviewed on 6/17/2015 Maggie W

Ross is the Boss! Ross is incredible at what he does. He makes his work fun and will go to any lengths to get a great picture (including climbing a tree, and eating grass to make kids laugh)! He also became a friend in the process, making us feel totally comfortable! His... Read More pictures speak for themselves! Totally worth it! Thank you Ross for everything!!

Fantastic experience

Reviewed on 2/03/2015 M G

Saying that we could not be happier with Ross's work is an understatement. Looking at our wedding photos tells a story not just about the moments throughout the day, but about our relationships with our dear friends and family. This is exactly what we wanted and Ross picked up... Read More on it right away. On a practical level, his technical expertise is exceptional and he was incredibly adept at working with people of all ages, both one-on-one and in groups. That, combined with his enthusiasm and sincere desire to provide us with what we wanted, gave us a wonderful end result.

Great Photographer!

Reviewed on 1/16/2015

Ross is an unbelievable talent and a great person as well. We had our wedding in New Orleans and he graciously traveled down there from Louisville and agreed to just hang out with us for a few days and take pictures before and after the wedding with out any sort of time limit.... Read More The pictures are amazing and I would highly recommend Ross' services to anyone having a local wedding in Louisville or a destination wedding. No complaints at all, just quality, professionalism, and character is what you get from Ross. Use him for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!

Great choice for us, Ross was AWESOME!!!

Reviewed on 1/14/2015

Friends of ours who used Ross for their wedding and recommended him to us as a photographer. We are so glad that happened. Ross was amazing. He was so organized in fact he basically took the place of our wedding planner (had I known he was that organized I wouldn’t have hired a... Read More planner). Ross did everything from pinning on boutineer’s to showing us how to cut our cake and he even sewed a button back on my dress for me, lol. I always dreamed about my perfect wedding and every time I look back on my photos I realize it was everything I had dreamed of. Thanks to Ross I have the photos to remember it forever!!!

Great photographer and Guy!

Reviewed on 11/05/2013 Kimberly A

We chose Ross over multiple photographers because he is very personable, communicates well, funny, down to earth and GOOD at what he does! I would recommend him to anyone getting married and in need. He works with you and stands by his word. I cannot rave enough about Ross and I... Read More would use his services again. At our reception and even after we became married a lot of people complimented about how nice and good he was. My guests were pretty demanding about pictures being taken at the reception and he took it all in stride. I would give him 10 stars if this site had it! Love ya Ross! :)

Wonderful Experience!

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Hillary B

My husband and I met Ross at a bridal show and we knew right then that we had to book him for our wedding. Ross is incredibly professional, friendly and dedicated. He worked tirelessly on our wedding day and captured amazing, memorable shots! He is a very talented photographer... Read More and a super fun guy to work with. We highly recommend him as a wedding photographer.

Fabulous!

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 Holly H

Ross was extremely professional from the first time we met him until weeks after the wedding. The pictures were beautiful and he did everything to capture the moments we wanted! Highly recommend Ross to anyone looking for a photographer for engagement pics, wedding pictures and... Read More even family photos.

Incredibly Talented

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Katie H

Ross is a true artist. His pictures are fabulous. He also has a great personality with an infectious sense of fun, putting everyone quickly to ease. He is able to capture incredible shots with a ton of variety in a very short period of time. He also gets right into the thick... Read More of the action at the reception to get the best pictures. Couldn't recommend him more highly!

Ross The Boss!

Reviewed on 12/06/2012 Greg H

My wife and I met Ross in his house for our first meeting. From the time we entered his home, Ross treated us as friends, not just a client. Ross is an amazing photographer, with an incredible resume, which spans the globe. Not just a wonderful photographer, but an amazing... Read More person with a stunning personality. He has a great vision for photos, and does not have you pose much, he would rather capture photos in the moment, which is what makes his photos so phenomenal. We used Ross for our engagement and wedding photos, and had a wonderful experience every time we met. If you want a photographer that does any incredible job and has fun while doing so, Ross is your guy. He will be sure you enjoy your wedding day, and the memories of it for many years to come. Go Ross!!!

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2012 Shannon S

Words can not even begin to explain how amazing Ross is, not only as a photographer but also as a person! We used Ross for our engagement and wedding. His pictures are art! In fact my husband and I have devoted an entire wall to his photographs of our wedding and engagment... Read More session. He went out of his way to get to know us on a personal level. Not only did he get to know us, but he also got to know my parents and mentioned my dad in his blog. We will be using Ross again when we start a family. Like I said, words can not express how pleased I was with his work. I am so lucky to have met Ross and had him as part of my wedding.

Ross Gordon is great

Reviewed on 12/03/2012 Meghan S

I used Ross for my engagement photos and for my wedding day. He is very professional, quick to respond, and was a very calming presence on my wedding day. He is very organized and his photos look great!! Booking Ross was a great decision.

Truly an Artist

Reviewed on 10/15/2012 Sarah C

Ross was our photographer for engagement photos and the wedding itself. He was extremely generous with his time and was very responsive to any emails, phone calls, or texts. The final prints are absolutely amazing and I'm confident actually make us all look better than we... Read More actually did. I would highly recommend him to any bride or anyone needing any professional photography done.

Ross Gordon

I am an award winning wedding photographer that has been capturing brides in their most authentic, emotional and intimate moments for over 20 years! I believe that having fun is the only way to capture lifelong memories that you will cherish forever.