Is this your business? claim it now

Brooklyn, NY

Centerpieces, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

147 Van Dyke Street, Brooklyn, NY

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

Saipua was a dream to work with. From the moment we initiated communication with Saipua, Genevieve (our main contact through the planning process) was responsive, thorough and incredibly organized. Saipua waived the collaborative fee for us, which allowed my husband and I to... Read More contribute ideas to the overall design, but ultimately allowed the geniuses behind Saipua to make all executive decisions. I wouldn't necessarily trust other florists with this task, but I had no doubt Saipua would design the most beautiful wedding of my dreams, and they totally pulled it off! The flowers were one of the most talked about (really, raved about) features of our wedding at The Foundry, which speaks to the high quality and talent of the entire design team. Aside from their beautiful flowers and event designs, I was also drawn to Saipua for the mother/daughter business aspect (mom, Susan, makes the soaps, and daughter, Sarah, is the head florist and flower farmer). To include Susan in the process, we had her and her team make a special selection of soaps with beautiful wrapping paper especially for our wedding. They were a huge hit! We also loved that the vast majority of the flowers used were sourced from the World's End farm in Upstate NY, coincidentally, not far from where my husband and I spent 3 years in grad school. Everything about Saipua is 5 stars -- work with them and you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 4/03/2012 Ariane P

We used Saipua for our flowers and loved everything that was done for us. My bouquet was gorgeous and got me as many compliments as my dress! Sarah totally understood the wild look we were going for and she managed to make things look rich within our budget. We highly... Read More recommend her work to everyone.

Reviewed on 10/13/2011 thayer j

Sarah's work was impeccable. Her taste is unparalleled and you will not find another florist like her. What she did was take a stuffy Upper East Side club (with it's fake flowers and dusty chintz everything) and turn it into something from a magazine or movie (or in my case,... Read More ultimate fantasy). So much more than flowers, Sarah designed the space and accessorized perfectly so everything was detailed and elegant right down to the last candle. I loved every single thing she did, and I think you'd be hard pressed to find someone unhappy with her work - I have loved every single thing she does for everyone else too!

No ordinary florist

Reviewed on 4/27/2011 Mas K

Sarah and the Saipua gang did the most amazing job for our wedding. They are true artists. If you are looking for unique floral arrangements for your wedding Saipua is the way to go. They may be tucked away on a quiet street in Red Hook but they really now how to make a... Read More statement.

Perfectly Natural Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 10/27/2010 Dana H

Sarah & crew really rocked our wedding. The flowers were the defining element of the event (besides the bride & groom of course!) and man were they ever. We couldn't have asked for more beautiful, unique and unforgettable arrangements. I hope that my husband sends me... Read More an arrangement from Saipua every year for our anniversary! Sarah, Amy and crew were all super professional and did everything they could to make our vision come to life with minimal stress. Everything came out better than I had dreamed!

Review for Saipua Inc.

Reviewed on 11/14/2008 Shirley K

Sarah was sooo easy to work with and had great ideas. She even let me go to the flower district with her to see my taste in flowers in person.