Wedding

Video, Photo + Video

432 South Saginaw Street, Flint, MI (810) 344-4707

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Christen P

Shelby and Aaron are so amazing to work with. I primarily worked with Shelby and could not help but love her immediately. She is incredibly personal and it was very easy for me to open up to her about what I was looking for. On my wedding day, Shelby and Aaron made my husband... Read More and I feel so comfortable. The video they made for us is absolutely incredible and we couldn't be happier! It is better than I even expected. Style & Motion is on the pricier side, but is well worth the money. So much of your wedding day is a blur and it's so wonderful to have this beautiful video to remember special moments throughout that day.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Ali G

Shelby and Aaron were absolutely wonderful to work with throughout the entire process! We had them do their Same Day Edit for our wedding and everyone loved it. They are such amazing spirits to have by your side on your wedding day. They kept us on schedule all day - I literally... Read More did not look at a clock from the moment they showed up at our hotel. They made it so I did not have to worry about a single thing that day. Our video was stunning but most importantly, they were the perfect team to spend our wedding day with. They exceeded our expectations and I cannot recommend them highly enough!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Courtney C

A-MAZING!! The way they captured our day was simply perfect. The quality of work is beautiful. It will be something we will have forever and be able to show our kids someday.

If You're Hesitant - GO FOR IT!!

Reviewed on 4/06/2015 Stephanie B

We researched vendors all over Michigan for our videographer and I was so discouraged with the quality of what I was finding. I came across Style & Motion and knew from the first video - this was it. Throughout the whole process Shelby was a delight to work with and Aaron and... Read More Kyle were more than amazing on our big day. From carrying my coat to delivering medicine to our hung-over groomsmen, not a detail was missed! Hands down choose Style & Motion; you won't regret it.

I'd give 10 stars if I could!

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Jenny A

From the moment I first saw a "Same Day Edit" on Facebook, I knew that I had to have one for my wedding! ( A SDE is a short video that is edited throughout your wedding day and shown at your reception, just FYI!) I did some research and came across Style & Motion! I am so... Read More thankful that I did because they provided Us and our Guests with a truly amazing video! I cannot say enough good things about the whole team at Style and Motion! Shelby is so wonderful and was more like a friend than a wedding vendor! Having them film our wedding was the best decision that we made, hands down! They captured such beautiful moments and we will forever be grateful to them! Truly Talented Filmmakers!

shelby and aaron

Reviewed on 5/30/2014 Jaclyn V

THE BEST... you need to book them they are amazing

SO happy with our wedding video!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Alyssa R

My groom and I worked with Aaron and Shelby of Style & Motion for our wedding and could not have been happier with our decision. Videography was a big chunk out of our total wedding budget, and we went back and forth several times on whether we were going to spend the money to... Read More capture these memories on video. We watched a lot of other companies' same-day edits (which we wanted) and decided that there was no way we would ever regret the decision to have videography at our wedding - the day was going to go by so quickly, we just wanted to make sure we had the best memories saved beautifully! From the first moment we spoke with them, my husband and I knew they were a great team to work with. Our same-day edit made our guests cry, and they took some amazing shots during the day that made our video really special. Our same-day edit was 3 1/2 minutes long. We knew before the wedding, though, that we also wanted to have a longer video, so we worked with Aaron and Shelby to have both a same-day edit as well as a feature film. We would recommend Style & Motion to any couple looking for a videography/filmmaking company that not only produces incredible work, but is so fun to work with!