Award Winning Austin Wedding Florist

The Flower Studio is an Austin Wedding Florist, providing premium floral design and consultation to our clients. We've helped 100s of happy brides! Together we can bring your wedding flower vision to life. Call us today and schedule a free consultation at 512-236-0916 or email us at coby@cobyneal.com

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Bow2010

1406 W. 6th St., Austin, TX (512) 236-0916

Exquisite artistry

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Wesley S

Coby Neal was referred to us by our wedding planner for our October wedding. We had a few ideas about what we wanted our flowers to look like and a couple of parameters, and with those few ideas, he presented an innovative design concept for our flowers that we immediately loved... Read More and could never have created ourselves. Coby being the expert florist, we trusted in his design and in his suggestions, and the day of the wedding, Coby and his staff's execution left us floored. The concept he had sketched out many months prior was even more vivid and dynamic than we had imagined. Every single arrangement, from the cocktail tables to our sweetheart table to the table centerpieces, were resplendent in bright, fresh blooms. But the flowers weren't just gorgeous the day of the wedding. We kept a couple of arrangements, and they continued to bloom and evolve for an entire week, still producing new blooms more than a week later. We were incredibly pleased with the quality and level of artistry that Coby, CJ, and his staff provided us. For the quality of design and flowers used, The Flower Studio in my mind is hard to beat.

Reviewed on 11/21/2015

Coby designed my bouquet. It was a glorious waterfall of colors with butterfly accents. All of this from one comment of how I did not want a single white flower when there were so many other colors to choose from. I was married in a garden filled with botanical garden and the... Read More bouquet matched. The stems were wrapped in a metal hilt which made it easy to carry and also made me feel like I was holding a sword (which was a fantastic bonus). Thank you Coby and crew! You made even my wedding planner cry at the magnificence of my bouquet!

2016-07-19T14:34:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your affectionate words! I remember this bouquet vividly, it was absolutely gorgeous and you looked stunning holding it! I'm so glad we were able to provide you with a one-of-a-kind bouquet to accompany your beautiful ceremony. Thank you for choosing... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/17/2015 Jessica B

I loved working with them! I had a tropical themed wedding in May and I was so happy with the flowers provided. They listened to what I wanted and kept everything within my price range. I cannot believe how beautiful everything turned out! I very much recommend them to anyone... Read More needing wedding flowers. They are great to work with!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Amanda N

I could not have asked for a more beautiful bouquet at my wedding. The flower arrangements for the ceremony and reception were so beautiful. Our first meeting with Coby was amazing, he listened to what we wanted and understands what we wanted. We were impressed with the... Read More knowledge of flowers and what works and doesn't work. When I arrived to the venue for our wedding, it was better than I imagined. Coby and his team made it happen, very talented group. We were able to take the flowers home after the wedding and decorate for our family brunch the following morning. Very lovely! Thank you for making our wedding a special day, Pete and Amanda Forsberg

2016-07-19T14:31:11 Response from the vendor

Hi Pete and Amanda, Thank you so much for the kind words! It absolutely warms our hearts to hear that you enjoyed our work on your big day (and brunch afterwards)! We hope nothing but the best for you two on this new life-journey you've... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/25/2016 Ariann E

My review can be taken with less weight than others because I did not have a large, expensive wedding with high floral needs. As far as skill goes, Coby is AMAZING! My bridal bouquet was better than I could have dreamed. He also selected the perfect flower for my centerpieces.... Read More By skill alone, 5/5 stars. However, I am giving 3/5 stars total based on a couple of issues with service. I did e-mail these concerns to Coby, and he wrote back himself with a fair response, which I appreciated. Just a couple things to keep in mind... My ceremony was a small, morning ceremony. I was told my family could pick up the flowers at 9 AM because they opened at 8:30 AM. They were there at 9 AM, but no one showed up until 9:15 AM. On your wedding day, every minute counts. Coby said it was Austin traffic, but 45 minutes late on a morning you know you have a pick-up? Not very professional. My family was not pleased. Another issue was the centerpieces still having stems. Coby was aware we were using lily bowls and needed just the flower to float on water. I completely understand that the stems keep the flowers fresh, but I would have expected the stems to be cut off upon my family's arrival. Again, every minute counts. My aunt and stepmother spent 30 minutes cutting the stems off of the flower themselves. Perhaps if the employee hadn't been 45 minutes late arriving to the shop, the stems would have been cut off for them. We'll never know... None of these things ruined the wedding, but I would have expected greater ease and accommodation on the day of. We certainly weren't very lucrative clients, so maybe it would have been better if we had spent more. Oh well. As I said, the finished product is incredible and Coby knows his stuff.

2016-06-27T13:47:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words about our work, I’m so happy that you enjoyed your bouquet on your big day! I remember it being a wonderful, airy bouquet with soft pinks and purples. While we hope you can understand that situations like... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/26/2015

RUDE RUDE RUDE!!! Coby Neal was the most unprofessional person I came in contact with during our whole wedding process. On the day of our wedding he brought in the bouquets. The bridesmaid bouquets did not look like what I had imagined or what I thought we talked about. I calmly... Read More talked to Coby about it and asked if there was anything he could do to fix it. He was incredibly rude to me and basically called me cheap and said "you only spent $50 on each of these bouquets so this is what you get." If he would have told us at our first meeting that we needed to pay more money to get what I wanted I would have gladly done so. I decided not to fight it on that day because I wasn't going to let this grumpy old man ruin my wedding day. It was completely unprofessional to talk to anyone the way he talked to me, much less the bride on her wedding day. The centerpieces were also supposed to be two different things (half on half the tables and half on the other tables). They all ended up being exactly the same. Only pick this vendor if you want him to do it his way and not do what you ask of him. Again, extremely rude and unprofessional. Stay away from this vendor!

2015-10-12T14:45:39 Response from the vendor

Hi Knottie87182187, It’s unfortunate to hear that your wedding flowers were not what you had anticipated. As you know, we provide free, in-house consultations to all brides considering using The Flower Studio’s services. We sit down and discuss all the details of a bride’s wedding... Read Less Read More

Disappointed

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Heather H

The owner, Coby, is very knowledgeable and talented. He is helpful in setting up your order and making sure you are choosing the right flowers for your event. However....after we picked up the flowers the day of the wedding, all pomanders and bouquets were wilted and discolored.... Read More My bouquet was drooping over so much that I had to hold them up during pictures so they wouldn't fold over. To be fair, the discoloration could have been due to the season but regardless it was very disappointing and if that was the problem, I would have thought it would have been mentioned at the time of our consultation. Although we got the flowers we ordered, we didn't get what was promised. Overall, customer service was good but the product quality was not at all what we expected considering the price.

2014-11-14T15:07:14 Response from the vendor

Hi Heather, Firstly, thank you for your kind words towards Coby, he does take a great amount of pride in the floral work that he creates and it's reassuring to hear that it's being noticed. However, It's unfortunate that the flowers we created for you... Read Less Read More

look no further =)

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Meng Y

We had the flower studio for our church and reception decoration. Since there are weddings after us. We have somewhat a weird schedule. But everything went well perfectly. They took care of set up and clean up pretty well. The flowers are very pretty and it is the most beautiful... Read More arrangement that I have seen. Even after a month of our wedding, I still get compliments from my friends about the flowers. The communication response is not the fastest which gives me the impression that they are understaffed but they get everything done perfectly on the wedding day. The price is not that competitive but for the quality of flowers and the service, I would say it is worth the money.

Exceptional Florist

Reviewed on 8/04/2014 Michelle N

I highly recommend The Flower Studio. My guests commented many times on the quality of their work. Once I met Coby, I knew I didn't have to worry about how the flowers would turn out. He and his studio did a flawless job. He is full of ideas and suggestions (even helped us think... Read More of ways to save some money here and there). Great people to work with! Coby and his studio will not disappoint.

Best Decision Ever

Reviewed on 6/26/2014 Lyndzee

My husband and I aren't all about the traditional roses and tulips. We wanted something different. He buys me flowers every now and then, and always from the Flower Studio. They do such amazing, unique arrangements, and they last FOREVER as long as you take care of them.... Read More For our wedding, we knew that this was where we needed to go. Coby and his team was so helpful and accommodating. After answering a few questions, Coby was able to draw up some ideas that were perfect for our style. This is the place to go. Affordable, unique, and amazing hospitality. Worth every penny and MANY more. Thanks Coby & team!

BEAUTIFUL

Reviewed on 5/14/2014 Ashley S

The floral arrangements were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I gave them my vision and they made it 10 times better!

Trust Them Completely

Reviewed on 3/30/2014 Marie-Claire R

They were brilliant! I told them the colors I wanted showed them pictures of things I liked and let them do their magic. They cannot disappoint! Not only were their designs just breathtaking, their service was perfect. Anytime I got nervous or anxious as all brides do, they put... Read More my mind at easy. They would say "You don't need to worry. You have great vendors. We will take care of everything." And they did. My advice, don't give them too much direction because their designs are remarkable.

Perfectly creative and attentive.

Reviewed on 1/04/2014 Kimberly M

My take on the creative vendors (i.e., photographer, baker, and florist) was to tell them what I did not want and then let them do whatever they wanted from there. While this isn't feasible for most couples planning a wedding, most people having specific "visions", it worked... Read More beautifully for us and our flowers. We gave Coby a budget, our anti-vision, and our colors. I also let him know preferred blooms. As for the final execution, I gave over to him and his team. The final product was absolutely gorgeous. It was perfectly classic, elegant, and no where near our anti-vision. We wanted to avoid grandiose and large centerpieces and the low arrangements of hydrangeas and baby's breath were perfect among the scattered votives, giving our reception a warm and inviting feel while allowing guests to interact easily across tables. The bouquets were elegant and fresh. Everything was delivered, set-up, taken down, and picked up right on time and, as far as I know, without incident. The entire Coby team was helpful, hospitable, and quickly responded to phone calls or emails about order changes and payments. Coby was so easy to work with and at such a reasonable price, you would be foolish to look elsewhere.

Great flowers, but little attention to details

Reviewed on 10/30/2013 Shauna G

Our original meeting went perfect. The lady we meet with was thorough and made illustrations of everything. Unfortunately, she was out of the country when it came time to our wedding and we felt like some of the details were overlooked. The table arrangements turned our... Read More beautiful, but they weren't as full as we wanted. We did flower arrangements and lanterns and they were kind enough to let me drop off the lanterns the week of the wedding for them to take and setup at the venue with the flowers. I wish they would have taken more time to setup, as all of the flowers ended up on one side of the room and the lanterns on another. Our vision had them all mixed in together. Buttoners were beautiful, but they mixed up the names on the boxes so uncles ended up with bigger flowers than the father of the bride and father of the groom. By the time I caught it, it too after the ceremony and too late to correct. The bridesmaids bouquets were stunning. Exactly what we have planned for. The bridal bouquet was stunning as well. However, I was very open to the type of flowers as long as they were full bodied and all white. I wish they would have used better judgment on some, as the hydrangeas were drooping before I even walked down the aisle! The owner was a pleasure to work with and clearly knows his stuff as they do a lot of high end work. Just wasn't 100% pleased with the lack of attention to detail.

Amazing Work!

Reviewed on 10/28/2013

The Flower Studio did a fantastic job in making our wedding unforgettable! They made it so easy from the first meeting with Coby (who had wonderful ideas and suggestions and could help me visualize) to the set up on the day of the wedding. My bouquet was beautiful and so... Read More unique...exactly what I wanted! Every bride in the Austin area should use them! :)

2013-10-29T11:50:27 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure working with you!! We thrive to make each bride's wedding day as unique and special as they are. Wishing you both a long and happy marriage!

Amazing Bridal Bouquet!

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Heather C

My husband and I were lucky enough to have a relative that does floral arrangements professionally and made this their gift to us for our wedding. However, my mom really wanted for the two of us to work on my bridal bouquet together, separately from the rest of the wedding... Read More flowers---and so, we found The Flower Studio! Working with C.J. was incredibly easy, especially given that everything was done via email since I live in NYC. They helped me find substitutes for the flowers I wanted but were not in season, and really listened to what I wanted as far as design. Come the big day, I could not have imagined a more perfect bouquet! They did SUCH an amazing job and even though I went away for the honeymoon the next day, my parents got to enjoy my flowers for a whole week afterward! I would definitely recommend the Flower Studio to anyone looking for beautiful bouquets.

2013-10-29T11:55:09 Response from the vendor

We were so happy when we read this review! We work with a lot of brides using Austin as their destination city; some that we never meet in person until the wedding day! It was a lot of fun getting to know your personal style... Read Less Read More

Exceptional and Creative work!

Reviewed on 8/11/2013 Sarah W

I'm so happy that we worked with the Flower Studio. They were so professional and communicative. My wedding guests and I were floored by the design and quality of their work. I came to the Flower Studio with some ideas and photos and they were able to create something beyond my... Read More highest expectations. Highly recommended!

2013-10-29T12:05:38 Response from the vendor

Dear Sarah, It is so wonderful to hear from you!! We try our best to convey through sketches and floral selections what a bride's wedding will look like on her wedding day. When the flowers arrive we are very selective with each bloom that goes... Read Less Read More

Wouldn't have chosen to work with anyone else!

Reviewed on 6/17/2013 Kendall J

Coby Neal at The Flower Studio was amazing to work with. He is talented, knowledgeable, and personable. He respected that I was on a budget and gave me so many great lower-cost ideas. All of it was executed beautifully. I'm not even the emotional type, but I cried when I saw my... Read More bouquet! Highly highly recommend!

The Flower Studio - Honest Review

Reviewed on 3/13/2013 Emily T

Coby was out of this world. At first, I questioned going with him because he drew sketches on a piece of paper in pencil while the other florists showed me actual photos. It was harder for me to conceptualize but I had a feeling that he was the most creative and wanted to... Read More achieve the feel I was going for. He also had the best reputation so I went with him. We struggled with getting what I wanted for the budget available but Coby went over and beyond just to make sure I was happy. He created the most creative, stunning and unique pieces that stunned everyone at the wedding. I am so grateful I went with my gut that told me he would be the best florist! Trust him. He doesn't have the best reputation for nothing.

Gorgeous Flowers!

Reviewed on 1/27/2013 Alyson L

My husband saved his boutonniere - if that doesn't say it all, I don't know what does. Coby just knows exactly what he's doing when it comes to flower arranging. Our bouquets were simply stunning - exactly what we all had in mind, succulents and deep purple. The huge lavender... Read More rose on my wedding cake brought it all together. Highly recommend. Thank you, Coby!!!

2013-03-07T10:11:11 Response from the vendor

That was one of our FAVORITE bouquets Alyson!!! So glad we got to create something unique and wonderful for your wedding day.

Coby is amazing!

Reviewed on 11/21/2012 Mia T

My destination wedding was this past May in Austin. I had a very detailed vision for my wedding flowers and decor. I originally hired another florist who I was working with for several months. Two months before my wedding I was very stressed as the other florist was not... Read More responsive, didn't get my vision, and was not working within my budget. Coby and team came to the rescue! From our first conversation on, working with Coby and team was really fantastic. They listened to what I wanted, provided options, worked within my budget, and they were always responsive. Coby was so creative and had great ideas to share. He sketched out options so I knew exactly what I was getting. I was still blown away on my wedding day with how beautiful the flowers were - both at the ceremony and reception. Thank you Coby and team for making my dream wedding a reality! I highly recommend Coby and the Flower Studio!

2013-03-07T10:13:27 Response from the vendor

Maya, we so enjoyed making it a memorable day for you and your guests. Your vision of the flowers was perfect. The peonies were so amazing. What a pleasure it was to work with you and your family.

exquisite - helpful - beautiful

Reviewed on 9/22/2012 marissa g

We worked with Beth O'Reilly and she was fabulous! So helpful in finding something appropriate for our budget and taste. She is a true artist and totally understood what I wanted and she took it from there. It was a great experience from beginning to end! Highly recommend the... Read More flower studio and Beth!

Great Florist!

Reviewed on 6/20/2012 Amber K

Coby was very professional and knew exactly what we were wanting for our wedding. He is very particular and did an amazing job decorating our wedding cake with flowers. His team also follows-up and are very helpful. I will use The Flower Studio for flower orders in the... Read More future.

April 2012 Driskill Wedding

Reviewed on 6/03/2012 Elizabeth V

Coby Neal brought my vision to life--it was even more magical than I could have dreamed! The first time I met with Coby for a consultation, I knew he was the florist for me. He was very patient with my mom and I (we had very different ideas about the decorations and my ideas... Read More were sketchy at best). He quickly picked up on my taste and sketched out all the arrangements from the ceremony to the reception in just minutes. I went with candles more than flowers, but the ambiance he created was heavenly, yet resourceful. He easily and gladly worked within our budget. I had black and white anemones with sahara roses for my bouquet. The decor was even better than those on pinterest. This guy has the absolute best talent when it comes to bringing a bride's sketchy idea to a breathtaking dream come true!

Great job! Beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 3/13/2012 Rebecca C

Flowers were right up there with my cake for me and super important! I chose The Flower Studio for my big day, because I spoke with Beth O'Reilly, and she seemed to understand just the vision I had for the flowers, their colors, and the design overall. She made flowers for my... Read More rehearsal dinner and then also for the wedding. My mother was kind enough to take the flowers from the rehearsal dinner to the wedding to use as accents, since they were so pretty and we didn't want them to go to waste. My roses smelled so sweet, and the colors (especially the peonies) were great, matching my bridesmaid's dresses. Also, I had some fabric from the designer that made my bridesmaid's dresses and wanted to use the fabric to wrap around the bouquets as well as around some hair wreaths for the flower girls, and they took care of it! The hot, Texas heat did wilt some of the Dusty Miller large leaves and most of those we had to removed from the arrangements, but otherwise all of the flowers held up well and looked great. The flowers were expensive, but I think it was worth it. I recommend The Flower Studio for your most memorable events. They did a great job for me!

Start a Conversation!