The GlamFam - On Location Hair and Makeup

The GlamFam is a traveling team based out of the St. Louis area offering modern hair styling, hair care, regular makeup, airbrush makeup, airbrush tanning, lash extensions and facial services. We are on-the-spot professionals available to care for your every beauty need to make any day perfectly special!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Massage, Waxing, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning Beds, Tanning, Beauty

2126 Pontoon Rd, Granite City, IL Metro East Illinois/St. Louis Area (618) 447-5002

Mrs. Erica Mehring

Reviewed on 2/11/2013 erica h

the glam fam was amazing!! my makeup looked beautiful for my wedding day and everyone was so nice and professional! loved my experience with the glamfam - i would def recommend them to all of my family and friends!!

2013-02-12T23:32:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Erica! The GlamFam has already had many bookings from your friends and family! Thank you for your support, recommendations, and great review!!! See you soon!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Mande L

I LOVED these girls. I had them do my makeup for a few trials even before my wedding day and each time was GREAT. I was THAT bride that wants everything a particular way and the girls went with it. They are beautiful girls that are super easy to get along with. Major plus is... Read More that they made me look fabulous on my wedding day! I recommended them all the way!! I will also forever use them for any hair and makeup needs.

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Erin F

I utilized The GlamFam for my wedding on 12/17/16 and they are AWESOME!! I selected GlamFam from prior experience with them at my cousin's and best friend's weddings. Both Mallory and Heather are so great and work with you to get a look that feels comfortable for you. Knowing... Read More that I normally don't wear much make-up and didn't want to appear like I was wearing a lot at my wedding - Mallory did my make-up perfectly for my big day! Also, Heather is one of the best at hair - she will work with you to make sure it is exactly what you want and really cares if you feel comfortable with how you will look when you walk down the aisle - these ladies are the best! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Kristen L

The GlamFam did all my bridesmaids hair, my mothers hair, and my hair and make up on my wedding day. Everybody was extremely pleased with how everything turned out. They were professional to work with and worked hard to ensure that everyone loved how they looked. All of our... Read More hair and make up lasted all day despite an extremely windy day outside. Overall I was very pleased (and so were all of my bridesmaids) with how they did!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Kelsey W

The GlamFam did a fabulous job on mine and my bridesmaids hair and make up for my wedding day. We were a little more pressed for time getting ready than I would have liked to have been, but it was well worth it when we saw the end results. My hair and make up held through all... Read More the happy tears, sweat, and dance moves. Not to mention all the ladies we worked with were super friendly and professional! I highly recommended this group for a great, reasonably priced option for your wedding beauty needs!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Jen M

They did a fabulous job! They did 14 peoples' hair and make up the morning of my wedding, and EVERYONE loved what they did. I would completely recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Sarah L

I had these girls help with my beautification process for my wedding just a week ago and they all did an AMAZING job! From an air brush, to lashes, to day of makeup for me as well as hair and makeup for my bridesmaids. All the girls looked beautiful and we were SO happy with the... Read More "makeovers" as well as the friendly service. I definitely recommend the Glam Fam for your next special event. :)

Great Makeup, Ok Hair

Reviewed on 8/14/2015 Angela-Marie M

I loved these ladies! They came to our suite to do makeup and hair for myself, my bridesmaids and our mothers. We all loved our makeup and it lasted all day. I even let mine go for the next day since we had a very early morning. It was still in good shape by the next... Read More afternoon. The ONLY reason I have to give them 4 stars is that my curls fell flat after about 4 hours, before the ceremony was over, my hair was just barely wavy. I opted for a half up so it looked ok, but was still frustrating because I wanted a solid curl at least through our pictures. Even some of the pins were coming down before the reception. I also wish I had them pin on my tiara as it kept moving, but that is on me. I did notice that a couple of my bridesmaid's hair fell somewhat too.

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 12/03/2014 Chelsie L

I am so glad I chose GlamFam to do the hair and makeup for my wedding! They did a great job making everyone look gorgeous, yet still followed their specific requests! They spent a lot of time with me at the trial making the hair style I wanted and did not disappoint the day of... Read More the wedding! Everyone raved about how much they loved their hair and makeup and (like airbrush makeup does) it still looked good late into the evening! I loved the fact GlamFam travels to you (we got ready at my house) and their travel fee was extremely reasonable compared to others in the area! These girls are complete dolls, I'd highly recommend them to anyone!