Event Rentals & Styling

With an eye for details, we’ve curated an expansive inventory of truly special pieces that are all available to enhance any event. Whether we’re styling a modern industrial photo shoot, a Fightin’ Texas Aggie Tailgate or a romantic garden wedding, our designs create results that are so incredibly unique and intimate, it’ll take your breath away. Vestige Event Rentals services weddings, corporate events, tailgates, commercials, movies, theater, photoshoots and more! Servicing Bryan/College Station and Houston, however, with a love for travel, we are not bound by our city limits.

Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Chairs, Glassware, Lounge Furniture, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Dining Tables, Tables, Tear Down, Rentals + Equipment

Houston, Bryan, College Station, Austin (817) 760-6466

Reviewed on 6/14/2015

The girls at Vintage Sparkle Rentals over exceeded my expectations when they helped style my baby boy, fishing-themed baby shower this past year! Communicating with these girls was fun and easy and they really helped bring my ideas to life. They promptly answered any questions I... Read More had and made this a very worry-free experience for me. I was very pleased with their creative manner as their added details and ideas tied everything together. From punch dispensers to photo back drops I was more than pleased with everything. Its apparent these girls have a passion and dedication for what they do! VSR appears to own and have access to everything needed for many types of parties and events. If you're searching for a unique party rental with a style of their own and at an affordable cost…THESE ARE YOUR GIRLS!

Heather

Heather is a proud Fightin’ Texas Aggie Class of 2010. Whoop! She is a greater Houstonian married to her Aggie Sweetheart. A coffee-addicted, former reality episode “mini-starlet” twice over, foodie (not chef), Heather spends her days raising their two lovable gremlins, Coraline and Hank, collecting moments, dreaming up creations and avidly hunting for treasures in an effort to help keep those vestige items alive! “Unless you love someone, nothing else makes sense.” E.E.Cummings