Pure, Authentic, Priceless...

The sense of fine art and fresh lifestyle of Wedding Nature will allow your images stand the test of time and trends. If wedding photographs are important for you and you value photography as much as we do, then we are in the same boat! We’re looking forward to capturing your Big Day!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Jackie P

I feel so lucky to have gotten to work with Ilya and Ines! Our wedding photos were absolutely beautiful and everyone was blown away by how quickly we got them after the wedding, which is a major bonus for brides who can't wait to see their pictures and order their thank you... Read More cards :) . I would highly recommend Wedding Nature for anyone looking for a photographer that makes sure to capture all the love of your big day. Amazing overall experience!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Marisa B

Hire them! Our pictures came out absolutely gorgeous. We have been getting non stop compliments about them. They are so perfect and better than I ever imagined. Ines and Iilya were so nice, and so creative with the shots. I can't say enough good things.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Kaylee K

Wedding Nature Photography photographed our May 2017 wedding in California and Ilya did a fantastic job. The compositions of the shots are incredibly creative, and even the post-processing really adds another dimension to the already amazing photos. We really liked that we could... Read More Skype with Ilya ahead of time to have our questions answered, and that he was incredibly professional and focused the day-of as well. By the time we were ready for our photos, he had already explored our venue and the surrounding grounds and knew exactly the shots he wanted to get and how to pose us for the best result. Turnaround time for the processed images was quick (we weren't even back from our Honeymoon yet!) and the images came in high res and without any watermark, allowing us to share them with friends and family easily. You definitely can't go wrong with Wedding Nature Photography - we were truly blown away by the delivered photos and the professionalism the day-of. Thank you again for making our wedding day unforgettable. Travis & Kaylee

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Christina V

Ilya shot my wedding and was so professional, efficient, and talented. He was extremely patient with a not so patient bride. My veil felt like it was 20 pounds and all the pictures with family made me start to feel overwhelmed. However, he worked with me and made me feel... Read More comfortable in front of the camera. He showed me a few sneak peek photos and I can cry of how beautiful they were. My venue did not have many locations of where to take photos but he truly had the eye for it. I am so fortunate and humble I found him. He was always really responsive to my questions, helped with my wedding photo timeline and everything went so smooth! Than you Ilya! Can not wait to see the rest of the photos.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Talia S

Ilya is an incredible artist and our wedding pictures came out stunning. On top of this, he is very organized and easy to talk to. On the day of our wedding, he showed up right on time and was taking pictures just about every second that he was there for the next 8.5 hours.... Read More During a bit of downtime, he even explored the grounds a bit and found an incredible spot for photos (that we didn’t even know about) where some of our favorite pictures were taken. He’s extraordinarily professional and has an amazing eye. In his shots, Ilya pays great attention to even the smallest details and has a unique and refreshing approach to framing and composition. Our photos were ready very quickly after the wedding and came organized in very logical folders. If you want amazing photos, a friendly and easy to work with photographer, and professional service, Ilya is the best, hands down.

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Ostin Z

Ilya did a great job with our engagement and wedding photos. He caught priceless moments for us to cherish forever. We had a rain on our wedding day and we didn’t expect much but Ilya was able to capture the beauty in everything and exceeded all of our expectations, we are so... Read More impressed how talented and creative he is! All of our guests and bridal party really loved him! We HIGHLY recommend using Ilya and Wedding Nature Photography for your wedding!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 tiffany B

Ilya and Ines were a dream to work with. I actually met Ilya through Skype session and I instantly felt comfortable talking to him about us and our big day and knew that he would know exactly how to capture our wedding day. He understood our personalities and used them to his... Read More advantage to capture the best moments. I doubted whether or not hire a second shooter, but while Ilya was with us (bride and groom) Ines captured moments I wasn't completely aware of and now am so grateful for them. Both of them were easy to work with and very professional. Wedding Nature was a recommendation to us, and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for excellent photographers!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Chanelle P

Ilya was absolutely everything we wished for in a photographer! We were blown away by his expertise, creativity, and ability to perfectly capture our relationship and specual day. He was incredibly supportive in the months and weeks leading up to the wedding, and was very... Read More helpful day of. He was prompt and helped us stick to our timeline when I had no idea how we would be able to. Above all he was kind, friendly, and felt like a member of the family. We would hire him again in an instant!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Julia M

I cannot express how awesome my experience with Wedding Nature Photography was! When we decided to have a destination wedding, I was a little nervous about selecting vendors, but from the first email with the team I felt so comfortable! I LOVE pictures and am the first to admit... Read More I am a photographer snob, so picking the right wedding photographer was top on my list! They truly are an AMAZING photographers, they are the most reliable and stress free vendors you will ever hire! We were lucky enough to have Ilya do our engagement pictures as well as our wedding pictures and we were blown away at how stunning they are! Not only did Ilya not disappoint, he literally gave us pictures that brought tears to our eyes along with those that look like they could be on the cover of a bridal magazine, to me it was a perfect combination I was so much looking for!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Michael O

Ilya was awesome! We had him to the photographs for both our welcoming party, and our wedding at the Fess Parker in Santa Barbara. He had really great ideas for poses and locations, and was really fun to work with. We got the pictures back a little bit ago and couldn't be... Read More happier with how everything looks. We highly recommend choosing him as your photographer!

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Dedan D

Ilya's work was exactly what we were looking for. The final product was amazing. He was accommodating, professional, and most importantly, an amazing photographer. The way he uses light and the surroundings is beautiful. I would recommend him for anyone seeking the wedding... Read More photography. It was an ideal experience!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Michelle H

Ilya and Ines were amazing photographers. Ilya is so skilled, he can get things done efficiently which really comes in handy because wedding timelines can be crunched! Ines came and took beautiful candid shots of the guests too. The beauty of the editing is what made me choose... Read More them in the first place and I wasn't let down when I got my photos back. He was so creative and made the best work out of our scenery. Absolutely loved them both from start to finish.

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Kemissa C

OMG! I do not even know where to start. Ilya is the absolute best photographer I have ever worked with. He quickly understood my style and how natural and organic we wanted things to look. He captured our day beautifully! AMAZING is an understatement when describing his work and... Read More creativity. All pictures were delivered before the time given on the contract and my husband and I were so thrilled. He is a joy to work with and is extremely professional. He made everyone very comfortable and it really showed through the pictures. He gives great directive and the end result is perfection. I cannot thank him enough for being part of our day and producing such quality work. I would recommend him to everyone and he is worth every penny and more. Do yourself a favor and hire this photographer for every event because I know I will.

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Laurel K

We felt so lucky to have used Wedding Nature for our recent wedding in Coconut Grove. Ilya is both extremely professional and friendly. He was always there for the important moments, captured so many candids, and made portraits as un-awkward as possible! We knew the images would... Read More be stunning based on seeing his work and reading reviews beforehand, but we were honestly taken aback at how breathtaking the pictures actually ended up being. He got the images to us VERY quickly which was much appreciated. I highly recommend Wedding Nature.

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Breanna P

I am so thankful that I found Ilya! After my previously hired photographer moved out of the country, I was frantic to find a new photographer just 6 months before my wedding. Ilya was so fast to respond to my emails, we met via facetime and I book him that week! The price was so... Read More reasonable, especially for the quality of the pictures. Ilya has a very artistic style and an eye for perfection. Many people have told me our wedding pictures are some of the best they have ever seen. I HIGHLY recommend!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Emma B

From the initial planning stage to the actual wedding day, Ilya and Ines were a dream to work with! They went above and beyond to help us make our day magical! Things can be hectic during wedding moments and some things did go not as planned on my day – my makeup artist was... Read More late, rain moved the ceremony inside and the bus with the guests was delayed overall delaying the wedding and my photographers were true professionals, kind enough to accommodate and ensure me I didn't look like a nervous wreck somehow. Love and affection we experienced from all the people who came to celebrate with us captured in every shot. The photos are truly works of art and I can't wait to display them in our home! I will always look back at these and cherish them forever.

Reviewed on 12/24/2016 Tali C

Ilya and Ines photographed my wedding in September and they are the best! They are professional, knowledgeable, creative, and friendly. The pictures captured all of the important moments, and were absolutely stunning! We had an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception, and all the... Read More photos were amazing. They took the most unique, one of a kind candid and creative photos, also Ilya took all traditional family portraits. Now it is time for me to select which photos I would like in my album and I am going to have a very difficult time to decide because one photo is better than another! All in all, Ilya and Ines were an absolute delight to work with, they are one of the best vendors we had. I highly recommend them and absolutely love their work!

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Jessy B

We wanted pictures that seemed natural and captured the emotion of the day. We reviewed about twelve professionals through their blogs, official websites and reviews, and we ended up with a shortlist of three. Because we live in Houston and our wedding was in Los Angeles, we... Read More communicated with them through Skype. It became obvious that Ilya was the right photographer for us. After a very friendly chat we could tell he already knew the atmosphere we were trying to set up. The process was really smooth from our first consultation to our wedding. The day of the wedding he did a fabulous job, Ilya creatively captured smiles and genuine reactions of our wedding party and captured many emotional moments we will treasure forever. We loved all of our pictures and all of guests loved the photographers' energy. We couldn't be happier with the end results! The photos are absolutely beautiful, capturing the most magical moments of me and my husband's life!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Katelynn B

Looking back on my wedding and reviewing all my vendors, I can honestly say that I was most confident and comfortable working with Ilya and Ines. Before the wedding, they were very responsive to all of my e-mails putting my mind at ease about all the crazy details. They even... Read More helped me to remember things I would have otherwise forgot When they first showed up at the Hotel, they got straight to work. They were friendly to all my bridesmaids/parents and most importantly my three flower girls loved them. Their creativity and professionalism began as soon as they walked through the door. The shots they were taking looked beautiful. They made sure to take ALL the pictures I wanted....and trust me, I have a HUGE family so I wanted a lot. They made us feel comfortable and confident in their work the whole way through while at the same time shows such great hospitality. Ilya even gave us a ride to our reception since we were taking pictures pretty far away. We just received our pictures back and I was speechless. They were so much more beautiful then I could have even imagined. My Husband keeps wanting to look at them (that's how you know they are good). :) I love every single picture and they captured so many of my most treasured moments of the wedding. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!!!! You will not regret it.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016

I had Wedding Nature do the photography for my wedding in October 2016 at West Palm Beach. I am thrilled with my decision and give them 5 starts because: 1. Ilya is so easy is work with. I was a little worried about spending so much time with someone I didn't know on my... Read More wedding day and having them watch everything I do and be present for very special moments. However Ilya has a really positive presence and made me feel extremely comfortable. I went about getting ready for my wedding without being self-conscious and sometimes even forgot he was there! He got some great candid photos and would also ask me to hold a gesture if he saw something that would turn out good in photos. 2. Ilya got amazing shots of all the small details I had arranged for my wedding. It didn't even occur to me to ask for shots of the little touches at my wedding such as custom napkins, seating charts, center pieces, wedding programs, invitations, etc. These are all things I spent so much time putting together and Ilya got beautiful shots of all aspects of my wedding. 3. The final product is easy to work with. I received a link to a drop box where all the final photos were. It was easy to access and download all the photos and then share the link with my family and friends. 4. Ines is extremely responsive. Whenever I had questions or concerns, Ilya was immediately responsive. 5. Ilya was very honest and knowledgeable about lighting . When I gave Ilya my original schedule of photos, he told me that the lighting during some of the time slots would not be great and proposed alternatives. I took his advice and changed my schedule. The photos that were taken of me and my guests outside turned out amazing! Everyone looks fantastic and the lighting was perfect! The photographer you hire for your wedding is a big decision. It's someone who you spend a lot of time with on your wedding day. Having worked with Ilya on my wedding day, I would recommend Wedding Nature to anyone on their special day.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Nancy S

We used Wedding Nature Photography for our January wedding and couldn’t be happier. Ilya and Ines were recommended by my wedding planner and hiring them was one the best decisions we made for our big day. Ilya is both incredibly personable and professional, and his photography... Read More style was exactly what we were looking for. He is fabulous to work with, punctual, friendly, always available by email if not phone. He was seamlessly part of the ceremony and reception, without commanding attention. Every picture he took allowed us to relive our special night, and get a glimpse into our guests' experiences. In fact, the photos he took are so beautiful, that our wedding was published on a wedding blog, yay!!! We are sooo happy with the end product and if my review isn't swaying you, really look at the photos on his website. I think they say more than 1,000 words...

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Alba J

Ilya did a gorgeous job on our wedding and engagement pictures. He has great talent in capturing natural light and guiding us with poses. Both him and his wife Ines were so sweet from the time I first contacted them last year. He even took the time to meet with me before the... Read More wedding and helped me craft a personalized photography timeline. Every time I had a question, he was always very friendly and replied quickly. I never felt like I was in the dark. On the day of the wedding he arrived early and worked really well with the vendor team. We had three locations one for prep, ceremony and reception and he was lighting fast in getting from place to place. Whenever we arrived to the church or the reception venue he was already there and ready to photograph us. The wedding pictures are an absolute work of art that we will truly treasure for the rest of our lives !

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Claire B

A few our friends used Wedding Nature photography for their wedding and highly recommended them and I am so glad they were available for my wedding date! From the first moment we contacted Ilya and Ines, they have been responsive and a joy to work with. Our friend’s images came... Read More out really beautiful but when we saw online website and blog, even more we fell in love with their work. When we met Ilya through Skype session, he was so professional yet kind and friendly we knew we were making a great decision. Beyond his approach to working with couples, his work is truly unparalleled in its quality. I did not want to dictate specific pictures, I wanted them to be more natural and that is why I chose Ilya to be my wedding photographer. He made us feel very comfortable in his company during our engagement and on a wedding day. I trusted him and he captured all of the most important and most touching moments in the most beautiful way. All of my family and friends have gone on and on about how wonderful our wedding photos are. He has this incredible ability to really bring your day back to life with his photos. Hiring him was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We’re so grateful to Ilya, and we recommend him wholeheartedly for your wedding!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Kylie O

We are so happy we choose Wedding Nature Photography for our wedding. From the moment Ilya arrived I knew we made the right choice. We wanted pictures that were elegant and timeless and Ilya provided just that and more. His direction in posing and the way he captured the... Read More lighting of every setting showed his true talent. We have beautiful photos of our details, family and friends and so many amazing ones of just the 2 of us it's hard to choose which ones to display. Before the wedding was even over our guests were commenting on how amazing our photographer was and how he was everywhere! Ilya made us feel so at ease on our wedding day and surpassed every expectation.

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Yuliya S

Out of all the items on the wedding planning list, the photographer was the most important to me. I was so happy I found Ilya and Ines. Choosing them as our wedding photographers is a decision I would make again and again without having to think twice. We were really impressed... Read More on the day of the wedding by Ilya and Ines' attention to detail, eye for light and creativity with scene setting and poses during our formal portrait session. But seeing the results of all their hard work left us speechless! All of the photos are beyond stunning and we were just blown away by the entire galary. Also, their beautifully-written introduction to our album made it even more special to us. Ilya and Ines, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for capturing moments of happiness, love and joy of our special day. We relived our wedding day with each photo and all thanks to you!

Ilya & Ines

Photography has always been a huge part of our life. We find great passion in what we do, and capturing a moment that will be viewed for years to come is thrilling to us. We want our clients' wedding images to become a reminder of the amazing start they had to their new life together!