95 Wedding Photographers

95 Wedding Photographers in Spotsylvania, VA

How do we sort results, including Sponsored Ads?
  • Reception Venues
  • Transportation
  • Travel Specialists
Category
Location:
VA, MD, DE, PA, NC, and Beyond!!!!!!
Jac & Mac Photography
$2,000 - $2,999
Hi, Welcome to our TheKnot storefront, we are Jacob and Macky of Jac&Mac Photography. Do you Love Pictures? We do too!!! That's because "Pictures Speak Louder Than Words" and that's out motto here at Jac&Mac Photography. - In one of Life's biggest occasion, you require attention to detail and someone who is there for the important shots. You want to experience your Wedding day as it unfolds, and not have to worry, knowing that every important memory will be captured along the way. We're an award-winning Wedding photography team with over 13 years of experience and we deliver on all your expectations and beyond. - Our packages are flexible, customizable, and budget friendly, filled with quality and quantity of products and services you won't get anywhere else. - With our clients, you can rest assure a smooth run of your wedding day, knowing that you are in good hands, and that everyone will have a great time on your special Day. Our reviews speak for ourselves. Speaking of Ourselves- Macky & I have been Married for 23 years and going strong through all the hardships, challenges, and rewards Life brings to our family. Marriage is a journey, not a destination, it's like a ship who on YOUR wedding day, it is Christined to being a journey together as ONE. This is why we love doing weddings, not only do they remind us of our day, but also, we want to capture your Comissioning by providing you Pictures That Speak Louder Than Words, not just at the beginning, but from there on as well. Learning from others' achievements and mistakes will lead you to a fruitful Journey in Marriage through the Sea of Life!!! Services Offered An all-inclusive package is available through this photography business, along with an assortment of important photography services. The following are provided by Jac&Mac Photography: Wedding Photography Photo Booth Services Destination / travel Engagement shoot High-resolution images Multiple locations Second shooter Slideshow Financial Coaching Mentorship Wedding portraits custom Album designs
Charlottesville, Washington DC, Richmond
Bethany Aubre Photography
$3,000 - $4,999
Bethany Aubre Photography is a Wedding Photographer in Charlottesville, Virginia, who focuses on an elevated and stress-free wedding experience that supports both the bride and groom so you remain focused and present on your special day! I create vibrant, elegant, and timeless imagery and give couples the best of both worlds with natural gorgeous portraits that you'll cherish for a lifetime. I capture those genuine in-between moments that show emotion and joy that spark heartfelt memories for years to come. I serve all of Central Virginia, Richmond, Northern Virginia, Washington, DC, Western Maryland, and beyond. I am passport ready and willing to travel. I strive to remain couple focused as each love story is unique and deserves a wedding that is as one-of-a-kind as you both are. Get ready to feel comfortable, sophisticated, and excited all at the same time! Bethany Aubre Photography is passionate about capturing every moment and all the details you've worked so hard for while planning your wedding. I am happy to accommodate your ideas and am actually thrilled to hear all about them! I offer many different wedding photography options, from hourly to micro weddings and engagement sessions. My most popular wedding photography package includes: - 8 hours of photography on your wedding day (ALL the time, so no one is feeling rushed) - A second shooter on your wedding day - A complimentary high-end engagement session - All Edited Images are available for download in a high resolution online gallery to share with family and friends - A new best friend - Begins at a flat rate with the option for additional add-ons I cannot wait to hear from you!
Washington DC Northern Virginia Maryland
Lotus Photography
$1,000 - $1,999
Based in Centreville, VA, Lotus Photography documents weddings, engagements, and elopements in a creative, and authentic way. Owner Georgette is passionate about memorializing a couple’s big day through unique, emotional photos. With her love for non-traditional themes and aesthetics, she will work to capture your unique love story in an eye-catching way. Georgette went deeper with her love for photography in 2004, when her daughter Lotus was born. After years of documenting Lotus' childhood, she began photographing her friends and family for their milestones. In 2012, Georgette launched Lotus Photography, which she named after her biggest inspiration. Georgette now happily works with couples throughout Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, DC and beyond. Lotus Photography services weddings of all sizes, from intimate elopements to extravagant receptions. Georgette can accommodate an array of photo styles, including candid, photojournalistic, and artistic, to best match your nuptial theme. She loves the creative process, from helping you choose the best location for your engagement session, to helping with wedding details, she will customize your photography experience. Georgette's husband joins when a second Photographer or Videographer is needed, together they are the ultimate duo! Lotus Photography also offers Aerial Photography / Videography (Drone) and Photo Booth Rental for your event. From your proposal to your day-after sessions, Georgette will go above and beyond to give you a feeling of increase and an unforgettable experience.
Location:
Charlottesville, Asheville, and worldwide destinations.
Ray Photography Co.
$3,000 - $4,999
Ray Photography Co. is a highly experienced wedding photography service based in Charlottesville, VA. This professional photographer loves documenting the heartfelt moments of each joyous occasion, providing newlyweds with a gallery of beautiful images to treasure forever. Rachel, or Ray as she is known, is a successful wedding photographer who lives in the rugged hills of Virginia, along with her husband Ryan and their rescue Maine Coon, Cleopatra. Her passion for photography was evident from a young age, leading her to pursue a BFA in Photography. She has worked in the wedding photography business for many years now and has loved every single moment. Ray strives to be more than just an average wedding photographer capturing images on the day; whatever it takes to get the perfect shot, Ray is happy to go the extra mile to ensure that you fall in love with every image. Ray and her talented team of professionals are equipped to capture your day in a variety of photographic styles. From rustic outdoor shoots to intimate boudoir sessions, she can seamlessly document it all. Her ethos is that couples should feel relaxed on their special day, allowing them to be their authentic selves and for celebrations to flow naturally. Ray strives to encourage this by forming a close bond with each couple and becoming a trusted friend in the process. She and the team will happily travel to your wedding destination and provide extra hours, along with a second photographer if needed. Ray’s wedding photography packages include online proofing, same-day edits, high-resolution digital files, and social media sharing, as standard.
VA, DC, MD and Destinations Abroad
Benson Park Photography
$1,000 - $1,999
Hi, I'm Aidan, owner of Benson Park Photography, I'm so happy you're here. Weddings are a once-in-a-lifetime event and that means the pressure is on for me to capture them perfectly. Emphasis on "me". I am not a big box wedding agency that assigns you a random photographer on your wedding day. You'll work with me throughout the timeline leading to your wedding date. Together we'll iron out your vision and create a clear game plan on how to create and capture the wedding of your dreams. I've been shooting weddings since 2017, after ending my military service in the Marine Corps and going full-time as a photographer and filmmaker. It's been an amazing ride these past six years, and I am so grateful for all the beautiful couples that have trusted me with their perfect day. Benson Park Photography specializes in authentic wedding & engagement photography. Take a look below at my offerings included in all packages: - 24-hour first look - 4 to 6-week turnaround times - Beautiful online galleries for you and all your guests - Free Engagement Session - Photo and Print Release Rights - 3 to 10 Hours of Coverage ranging from $1200 - $3300 I am so excited to be part of your wedding team. I'm here to make this process as smooth as possible. I can't wait to learn more about you two and capture a day that I guarantee will last a lifetime. Chat soon! Benson Park Photography is a wedding and event photography company based in Warrenton, Virginia, serving the Northern Virginia and DC Metro Area, including Fairfax, Leesburg, Manassas, Gainesville, Warrenton and more!