Yair Haim Photography

Los Angeles | Orange County | Santa Barbara & Destination

Yair Haim - Award Winning Wedding Photographer

Award winning and published destination wedding photographer. Still can't believe that I do this for a living. I love photographing people, documenting one of the most important days in their lives and the fact that my pictures can tell their stories. Visit my website to see more photos, info and pricing. I look forward to hearing all about your wedding ;-)

Artistic, Classic, Documentary

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

Los Angeles | Orange County | Santa Barbara & Destination (310) 993-1561

Best wedding photographer out there!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015

Best photographer ever!! My husband and I love Yair! He's the best out there (no kidding!!). I was looking for a wedding photographer for 3 months, spent so much time emailing and talking to other photographers till I found Yair. His photos are incredible, just check out his... Read More portfolio to seen what I mean. He is so professional, knowledgeable and very helpful. Once you talk to him you will see he know a lot about weddings and not just photography. He is super talented with lighting and "casual posing" because he doesn't really pose he will make you very comfortable in front of the camera while giving you the necessary directions. When we got our photos and the book we were amazed by how each image looked really good! He capture so many great moments and we will cherish them forever! You can go wrong when you work with the best and Yair is the best!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Deana D

Yair Haim is a truly talented photographer! Yair doesn't just TAKE pictures - he captures the feelings of those he photographs! He helped our daughter and new son, best plan their wedding day. He referred us to a great make-up and hair stylist. He came early to take pictures of... Read More the bride & groom, of the wedding party, the family, the ceremony and the reception. Yair has a terrific personality and made everyone feel comfortable. He captured both the solemn ceremony and the fun reception with photos that are stunning. Thank You Yair for everything you did to make my daughters special day exceptional!

Yair Haim is the best!!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Amanda G

Honestly, I don't even know where to start when it comes to write a review for Yair. If you are comparing and looking at wedding photographers for your wedding/engagement then stop looking! The moment we met him we knew he's our guy, he's going to be the one we trust with our... Read More wedding pictures. Not only did he care about what we wanted, he sincerely cared about us as people. We loved his vision from the start and yes he can do traditional shots, but If you want someone creative to give you unique and beautiful pictures, Yair is your guy. He was extremely professional, amazingly talented, and most of all made us feel very comfortable taking pictures. My husband doesn't like taking pictures and Yair did an amazing job making him feel so relax and comfortable in front of the camera. You can't put a price on having an amazing memories captured so beautifully and that's exactly what we got! Thank you, Yair! We LOVE you :)

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Sarah W

Yair is the BEST! My husband and I absolutely loved working with him, and most importantly, we love our photos! He was so professional and such did such a hussle the day of to make sure he got all the shots we wanted. He has such a beautiful eye. My husband loved his work... Read More because his style is so timeless and classic. Even though we are both millennials with hipster tendencies (haha), we weren't interested in the more trendier, artsy style you see out there these days. We wanted those timeless shots that captured us and the beauty of the day - and it's exactly what we got. We also got so many compliments from our family and our wedding party about how professional he was and how impressed they were with the way he was able to direct everyone in a fun way that made for great shots. A wonderful person and a talented photographer!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Leinahr L

What can I say about Yair? Such a wonderful experience that my wife and I shared on our special day August 6, 2016. First off the bat, Yair ensured to make me and my wife extremely comfortable along with keeping us level headed, by not having us deal with the stresses/worries... Read More on our day. Secondly he is very professional in what he does, especially in the way he presents himself. After receiving the photos, and products from him me and my wife were beyond speechless. He captured so many countless moments during our wedding and made it look like a complete fairy tale. If we could give more than 5 stars we would, but the knot only gives us the ability to give only 5. If you want a wedding photographer in which, goes above and beyond in his work, then Yair is the man! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Leinahr L

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Melanie H

BEST OF THE BEST!!! Yair was an absolute lifesaver for us!! We had initially chosen a videographer/photographer combo company when first starting off on our adventure of wedding planning. We had forgotten the advice of many others when they told us to steer clear of these... Read More companies as most will fall short of one of the services. We knew their videography was incredible and the exact style we were envisioning, so we booked. The coordination and communication was poor right off the bat, but it wasn’t until after our engagement photos when we realized the quality was nowhere near up to par. Panicked, not only as we had put SO much planning in to these once-in-a-lifetime photos but more so because our wedding was just a couple months away, we jumped on theknot.com in hopes of finding a photographer that would be available on our special day *in the thick of wedding season* who was capable of producing quality, stand-out wedding photos. That’s when we found Yair. His photos looked like something out of Pinterest which is what I (and most other females) envisage when we think about our wedding photos. He responded to us nearly immediately and in such a professional manor, explained his process and prices. It was a miracle he was even available as he books several weddings a week and was booked nearly throughout those few months. His process – HALLELUJAH!! He wanted to meet with us to get to know us as a couple and best understand our dynamic which ultimately helps him shoot our wedding. He had tips and timeline recommendations. “Get your ring cleaned on this day, be sure to bring this and tell the coordinators this. And always this this and that.” It was incredible!! His specialty is weddings, that is all he shoots and he is extremely skilled at his craft. His prices are more than reasonable as well. He really, truly was a savior on every level. He’s the kind of person we considered family by the time the day was nearly over. Thank you, Yair!! We will cherish your service on the most precious day of our lives for life!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Alla B

We are so happy that we chose Yair Haim to capture the essence of our wedding day! From our very first meeting, we knew Yair was the right photographer for us. He is professional, organized, trustworthy and cares about each and every one of his clients. He goes above and beyond... Read More to get the best and most creative shots. We are thrilled with our photos and we have recommended him to many of our friends - and will continue to recommend him to anyone in need of a photographer. Hands down, he is one of the best wedding photographers in California!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Dmitry K

Yair goes above and beyond the call of duty. He is a total pro. He helped plan our wedding and took great photos of our wedding. He is not the kind of photographer that simply take picture at your wedding. He coordinates, consults, runs the show and overall is dedicating to... Read More making your day feel special. We owe our wedding to Yair. Simply the best!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Jennifer P

Yair is amazing. My husband is a professional photographer so we needed the best. We looked over several portfolios and Yair's immediately stood out to my husband. He took our engagement and wedding photos and we are beyond thrilled about how everything came out. Our family... Read More loved the shots and we have so many to choose from. He is personable, likeable and gets it done right! Thank you Yair. I'd recommend you to anyone who would listen!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016

As soon as we met Yair, we immediately clicked with him and got such amazing vibes from him. It wasn't soon after that we booked him as our photographer. We searched for other photographers, but Yair is the ONLY one that we actually set up a meeting with. He has the best... Read More personality, and produces some amazing work. He captured so many moments from our wedding that are so special to us. His work is clean, different, overall he has a great eye for capturing some beautiful moments. He was one of our very favorite vendors to work with. He's so personable, and really pays close attention to his work. He also recommended Shai Hazan for videography, and that was an incredible referral as well. My husband and I still keep in touch with Yair and we got married last August in 2016. Also, I was so emotional on my wedding day, and he taught me a few tricks to keep my makeup from getting ruined by my tears. Yair is one of a kind and if you want a personal experience, choose him for your photographer!

Reviewed on 5/15/2016 Michelle M

We are so grateful to have found Yair! We got married in Fullerton in March of this year. I came across his work on the Knot and was captivated by it like no one else's. We were nervous about budget, but he worked with us and came up with a situation that met our needs and price... Read More point. Not only is Yair a total artist with a camera, but we felt heard and seen and appreciated by him. Our pictures are beautiful and we felt completely comfortable putting the documentation of the day in his hands.

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Lindsey W

WOW! That is all I could say when I first saw our wedding photos from Yair! His photos were absolutely breathtaking and magical definitely worth every penny, and the prints we ordered were absolutely gorgeous as well. This man is such a superb talent. I only wish we lived in So... Read More Cal so that he could have done our engagement shoot as well. Yair always made us feel comfortable. From our first conversations to our final in person meeting the week of the wedding, he was super responsive, very sweet and welcoming. The day of, he helped calm my nerves and irrational insecurities and made both myself and my groom feel very comfortable and natural. He is also very energetic and great at herding the masses (aka our massive bridal party and families). You would be very blessed to have Yair with you as he captures your special day as well.

Reviewed on 12/20/2015 Allison R

Best Photographer - he not only captured the most beautiful photos of my day but was able to handle my huge wedding party and huge family! I truly recommend him highly

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Erin K

Where to even start?! Yair is amazing! We found him by searching photographers online. When his photos showed up we were blown away and knew we needed to book with him right away. Yair did our engagement and wedding photos! Both sets are beautiful and beautifully captured. I was... Read More so uncomfortable and unnatural in front of the camera and Yair made us both feel at ease as well as look good. We were so surprised that we could look as good as we did. With our wedding Yair captured so many precious moments that we cherish in our home now. He caught the moments that you didn't even know or remember we had. I loved all of our photos! Yair is so dedicated to his clients as well. We had an unfortunate accident and lost every single engagement and wedding photo we had, I was so upset I cried everyday for a week. I reached out to Yair explaining what had happened. He said "no problem" and sent me a link to all our photos, allowing me to get those cherished moments back. Our wedding was 2 years ago! Needless to say having Yair be apart of your special day will be the best decision you can make. He will listen to what you want, make it work or improve it, and make sure you look gorgeous even if you feel nervous or uncomfortable. Yair is a true gem and talent. Do yourself a favor and let him take care of you!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Lauren S

Of all my vendors, Yair was my absolute favorite. Even above my amazing venue at Rancho Las Lomas! We got married in April and even now our experience with him was memorable. He made Max and I so comfortable and has us laughing the whole time, making the experience... Read More authentic. Ladies don't choose a photographer without meeting him. It doesn't matter how brilliant they may be, if you aren't comfortable with them it will show through. With Yair not only are you getting one of the best photographers, but you're getting a someone who will go above and beyond for you. We met a LOT of potential vendors and Max and I knew almost instantly Yair was "the one" for us. He answered any and all of our questions and was so upfront putting us at ease. The day of the wedding, he made sure we had an opportunity to visit every table, and upon my request; not get stuck talking to a table too long (with 20 tables you run out of time quickly!) My guests even loved him! We've got some fantastic candid shots. After our wedding, I'd like to think of Yair as a cherished friend of ours and we are still in touch even today. It's obvious he's not in this business for the profit, but for us. I've recommended Yair to other future brides and I highly recommend him to you.

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

My fiance and I were looking for someone to photograph our engagement and wedding. For quit some time we were searching online, and we were amazed when we found Yair. I am not used to all the attention and with being in front of the camera but Yair did a wonderful job in making... Read More everything very easy for us to handle. We had a few hours of pure fun and the results were amazing!! All the pictures had a romantic touch and showed exactly how my fiance and I feel about each other. I will definitely recommend Yair to anyone who's looking of engagement and wedding photographer . He is and amazing photographer and his pictures are out of this world! Seriously, check out his site!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 ruth

t was such a pleasure and so much fun having Yair Haim as my wedding photographer! From the moment we met him (on Skype) we were impressed with his professionalism and responsiveness. He answered every email in a few hours, which was very important to us since we were planning... Read More our wedding while living abroad. On the day of our wedding Yair not only arrived early, but also surprised us by helping out trough out the whole day with two many things such as helping me with my make-up! Shortly after the wedding he sent us private links to parts of the wedding and we loved everything he did! All our friends and family who saw the photos said they are all AMAZING. Thank you Yair for capturing so many special, emotional moments! We will cherish them forever!

Reviewed on 9/04/2015 Robert H

Yair was amazing to work with. He was extremely professional and made us feel very relaxed the entire time. The images were spectacular and the book is something that I will cherish forever. I highly recommend Yair to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Brenda C

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed working with Yair in the months leading up to our wedding and absolutely loved his final product! Not only is Yair an incredibly talented photographer, but also an all-around amazing person to have by your side on the big day. He put me at... Read More ease from the moment he arrived, helped me touch up my makeup, and perfectly positioned my hair before the posed photos. I really appreciated his attention to detail and it shined through in our photos! We’ll be referring all our engaged friends to him!

Reviewed on 8/07/2015 Jim H

I really have nothing but great things to say about Yair. He was always quick to respond leading up to our wedding, took the time to get to know us prior to the event, and made us feel very comfortable during the whole process. Very nice guy and a great photographer! !! Very... Read More pleased we made the decision to use him and highly recommend him to others.

Reviewed on 7/23/2015

Yair is hands down the best photographer ever! He is not only professional, but genuine and easy to work with. He has a great personality that everyone at the wedding loved. He is extremely talented in his work as you can see in the little details of each photo he takes. I... Read More rarely write reviews, but found Yair through reading other reviews, words can't say enough about how passionate he is about his work. He will not disappoint!

Best all around photographer!

Reviewed on 3/24/2015

If you want a photographer with creativity, experience and a heart of gold, you have found him. Yair really just wowed us with his photography. He really knew what he was doing on the day of the wedding and I had no worries. He was so nice in the planning process and my husband... Read More and I could not have imagined more beautiful photos with such an easy to work with photographer. Yair shoots raw, yet he does magic! Highly recommend him to my family and friends!

Excellent Videographers!

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Jennifer C

Sagi Alush Films made my wedding memorable in every aspect of the word. They arrived on time, well before the wedding, to film our reveal, and remained out of sight and out of mind for the remainder of the day, including the small setting of the ceremony and the different... Read More levels of the reception. One thing that I wanted to be sure wouldn't occur was for the videographer to be in any of the shots, and they lived true to that promise. They were able to get many angles and definitely captured the emotion and happiness of the day. Sagi was always available and once the film was edited, he was just a phone call away and willing to make any adjustments I needed. Friends and family complimented how professional they were and enjoyed every minute of our Wedding Preview and the coverage of the ceremony and reception. I would refer them to any future bride to be. You won't be disappointed.

Most Genuine Photographer

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 lizette f

Yair captured all the amazing moments of my wedding!!! From day one Yair was so professional and kind to my husband and I. Considering I live in NY and my wedding was in CA I could have been very stressed, but Yair made planning my wedding photos very smooth. He returned all... Read More of my phone calls promptly, listened to my requests and made suggestions accordingly. Yair treated me, my husband, and guests like family. On the day of my wedding he paid special attention to me and made me feel beautiful and this emotion is now reflected in my photos. He made sure to have all guests feel comfortable and ready to take memorable pictures. Yair has a passion for photography and will go above and beyond for his client like he did for my husband and I. Thank you Yair!!

Yair Haim

Husband, father of 2 amazing boys and destination award winning wedding photographer. Photographing beautiful weddings around the world for the past 7 years. Based in Los Angeles, Orange County, Santa Barbara and available to travel anywhere in the world. I would love to hear more about your wedding, get to know you and to make sure we are a perfect fit. My main goal is to document all the wonderful moments of your wedding the best way possible. Please visit my website for more info, pricing and samples of my work.