Yair Haim Photography

Los Angeles | Orange County | Santa Barbara & Destination

Yair Haim - Award Winning Wedding Photographer

Award winning and published destination wedding photographer. Creating timeless memories and capture time in photos. Still can't believe that I do this for a living. Please visit my website to see more info and pricing. I look forward to hearing all about your wedding ;-)

Artistic, Classic, Documentary

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

Los Angeles | Orange County | Santa Barbara & Destination (310) 993-1561

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Melanie H

BEST OF THE BEST!!! Yair was an absolute lifesaver for us!! We had initially chosen a videographer/photographer combo company when first starting off on our adventure of wedding planning. We had forgotten the advice of many others when they told us to steer clear of these... Read More companies as most will fall short of one of the services. We knew their videography was incredible and the exact style we were envisioning, so we booked. The coordination and communication was poor right off the bat, but it wasn’t until after our engagement photos when we realized the quality was nowhere near up to par. Panicked, not only as we had put SO much planning in to these once-in-a-lifetime photos but more so because our wedding was just a couple months away, we jumped on theknot.com in hopes of finding a photographer that would be available on our special day *in the thick of wedding season* who was capable of producing quality, stand-out wedding photos. That’s when we found Yair. His photos looked like something out of Pinterest which is what I (and most other females) envisage when we think about our wedding photos. He responded to us nearly immediately and in such a professional manor, explained his process and prices. It was a miracle he was even available as he books several weddings a week and was booked nearly throughout those few months. His process – HALLELUJAH!! He wanted to meet with us to get to know us as a couple and best understand our dynamic which ultimately helps him shoot our wedding. He had tips and timeline recommendations. “Get your ring cleaned on this day, be sure to bring this and tell the coordinators this. And always this this and that.” It was incredible!! His specialty is weddings, that is all he shoots and he is extremely skilled at his craft. His prices are more than reasonable as well. He really, truly was a savior on every level. He’s the kind of person we considered family by the time the day was nearly over. Thank you, Yair!! We will cherish your service on the most precious day of our lives for life!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Deana D

Yair Haim is a truly talented photographer! Yair doesn't just TAKE pictures - he captures the feelings of those he photographs! He helped our daughter and new son, best plan their wedding day. He referred us to a great make-up and hair stylist. He came early to take pictures of... Read More the bride & groom, of the wedding party, the family, the ceremony and the reception. Yair has a terrific personality and made everyone feel comfortable. He captured both the solemn ceremony and the fun reception with photos that are stunning. Thank You Yair for everything you did to make my daughters special day exceptional!

Yair Haim is the best!!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Amanda G

Honestly, I don't even know where to start when it comes to write a review for Yair. If you are comparing and looking at wedding photographers for your wedding/engagement then stop looking! The moment we met him we knew he's our guy, he's going to be the one we trust with our... Read More wedding pictures. Not only did he care about what we wanted, he sincerely cared about us as people. We loved his vision from the start and yes he can do traditional shots, but If you want someone creative to give you unique and beautiful pictures, Yair is your guy. He was extremely professional, amazingly talented, and most of all made us feel very comfortable taking pictures. My husband doesn't like taking pictures and Yair did an amazing job making him feel so relax and comfortable in front of the camera. You can't put a price on having an amazing memories captured so beautifully and that's exactly what we got! Thank you, Yair! We LOVE you :)

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Inessa M

Yair recently photographed our wedding in Los Angeles and from day one the experience has been amazing. Just look at his website to realise that Yair is an immensely talented photographer. He brings a proven documentary style, but combines it with a creativity to create... Read More something that really feels like art. Yair was easy to deal with at every step. Being out of the country and he in LA, we communicated via phone, Skype and emails so we could discuss everything in detail. Yair and his assistant on the day were incredibly helpful too - helping me getting into my dress and generally being a pleasure to have around. We had so many comments from our guests about what lovely people they both were. Finally, the photos. We are over the moon. We just got back the final high-res files yesterday and they are fabulous - a perfect moment of the day, but in a style that looks timeless and simply beautiful. To say we are happy is an understatement. Your photographs are the one visual reminder you get to keep from your big day. It's worth spending a bit more to get someone good. There is no way you can go wrong when having Yair at your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Abigail C

Yair is such an amazing person and photographer! My husband and I had were searching for a photographer for a while and came across Yair's portfolio. His prices are not cheap however when you spend so much on your wedding and all you have left is the photos then you understand... Read More that photography is the most important investment. We knew for sure that we wanted him as our photographer so we booked him for our wedding and engagement. My husband and I made the right decision on choosing him. First of all, he is very professional,responsive, and makes you feel extremely comfortable. Second, his work is QUALITY, all the photos we received were absolutely stunning! If you're looking for a photographer that is fully invested in your wedding and has quality work that is also absolutely stunning Yair is the photographer for you. We love our wedding photos and will cherish them forever! Than you Yair we love you!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Abigail C

Yair is amazing! My husband and I had been searching for a photographer my husband and my sister actually had recommended Yair to me. After looking at his beautiful work and having worked with him before from my sisters wedding, my husband and I knew that we had to have Yair... Read More for our wedding! During our wedding Yair was very professional and ensured that we got to enjoy our day with our guests while also having some time with us for couple portraits. Also he made us feel extremely comfortable as me and my husband are not really photogenic individuals. When we got the photos my husband and I are still in the ooooos and the awes of looking at the photos! My husband even suggested said we change careers and go into modeling, because the photos are absolutely beautiful! Yair is a treasure and great friend. Thank you Yair for being such an amazing person and photographer!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Kristin S

We originally met Yair while scoping out a venue. He was extremely friendly and began talking to us about what we were looking for. He suggested Malibu and he was right! We then looked at his website and were blown away by his photos. Hiring Yair for our wedding was the best... Read More decision. He and his assistant Ronnie were amazing. They didn't waste any time and delivered amazing pictures. They were extremely helpful and made our wedding day a success. I highly recommend Yair for any special event you may have!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 L D

Yair is awesome. Amazing, down to earth dude with incredible talent.

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Jan T

Where do i begin! Just want to say thanks to the knot! This is where i found Yair. We had hired him for our engagement shoot and our big day! He is a nice, caring, sincere person. He is a good listener. Very responsive whenever i reached out to him. He didn't disappoint us at... Read More all, we love everything about him and his work. I love that he will throw out his ideas/thoughts to us all the time and consider ours as wellHis work is so amazing where all the awwww's came out. Its very detailed and professionally done, love the color, lighting, just everything about it. Me, my husband, family and friends love all the pictures we got from him. Love the fact that our bridal team love it as well. I will definitely will hire him again.

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Katie S

Yair and his team were professional, kind, sweet, and so easy to work with. They made me feel at ease and took the most amazing pictures. My mom loved him as well, and he made all of our lives so much easier. Thank you Yair!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Brenna N

I found Yair searching and searching for the best photographer I could possibly get for our special day! I knew immediately after seeing Yair's photos, I wanted to get a hold of him to see if he'd be the perfect fit for us. After talking with Yair, we immediately booked within... Read More 24 hours for our engagement & wedding photos! Our engagement & wedding photos turned out beautiful. We will forever look back on these special pictures & I thank Yair for capturing them. Yair has a natural eye for the perfect shot and we couldn't have been more pleased!! On the day of our wedding, Yair & his assistant were very professional and kept me smiling even in the midst of chaos.

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Sarah W

Yair is the BEST! My husband and I absolutely loved working with him, and most importantly, we love our photos! He was so professional and such did such a hussle the day of to make sure he got all the shots we wanted. He has such a beautiful eye. My husband loved his work... Read More because his style is so timeless and classic. Even though we are both millennials with hipster tendencies (haha), we weren't interested in the more trendier, artsy style you see out there these days. We wanted those timeless shots that captured us and the beauty of the day - and it's exactly what we got. We also got so many compliments from our family and our wedding party about how professional he was and how impressed they were with the way he was able to direct everyone in a fun way that made for great shots. A wonderful person and a talented photographer!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Leinahr L

What can I say about Yair? Such a wonderful experience that my wife and I shared on our special day August 6, 2016. First off the bat, Yair ensured to make me and my wife extremely comfortable along with keeping us level headed, by not having us deal with the stresses/worries... Read More on our day. Secondly he is very professional in what he does, especially in the way he presents himself. After receiving the photos, and products from him me and my wife were beyond speechless. He captured so many countless moments during our wedding and made it look like a complete fairy tale. If we could give more than 5 stars we would, but the knot only gives us the ability to give only 5. If you want a wedding photographer in which, goes above and beyond in his work, then Yair is the man! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Leinahr L

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Alla B

We are so happy that we chose Yair Haim to capture the essence of our wedding day! From our very first meeting, we knew Yair was the right photographer for us. He is professional, organized, trustworthy and cares about each and every one of his clients. He goes above and beyond... Read More to get the best and most creative shots. We are thrilled with our photos and we have recommended him to many of our friends - and will continue to recommend him to anyone in need of a photographer. Hands down, he is one of the best wedding photographers in California!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Dmitry K

Yair goes above and beyond the call of duty. He is a total pro. He helped plan our wedding and took great photos of our wedding. He is not the kind of photographer that simply take picture at your wedding. He coordinates, consults, runs the show and overall is dedicating to... Read More making your day feel special. We owe our wedding to Yair. Simply the best!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Jennifer P

Yair is amazing. My husband is a professional photographer so we needed the best. We looked over several portfolios and Yair's immediately stood out to my husband. He took our engagement and wedding photos and we are beyond thrilled about how everything came out. Our family... Read More loved the shots and we have so many to choose from. He is personable, likeable and gets it done right! Thank you Yair. I'd recommend you to anyone who would listen!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016

As soon as we met Yair, we immediately clicked with him and got such amazing vibes from him. It wasn't soon after that we booked him as our photographer. We searched for other photographers, but Yair is the ONLY one that we actually set up a meeting with. He has the best... Read More personality, and produces some amazing work. He captured so many moments from our wedding that are so special to us. His work is clean, different, overall he has a great eye for capturing some beautiful moments. He was one of our very favorite vendors to work with. He's so personable, and really pays close attention to his work. He also recommended Shai Hazan for videography, and that was an incredible referral as well. My husband and I still keep in touch with Yair and we got married last August in 2016. Also, I was so emotional on my wedding day, and he taught me a few tricks to keep my makeup from getting ruined by my tears. Yair is one of a kind and if you want a personal experience, choose him for your photographer!

Reviewed on 5/15/2016 Michelle M

We are so grateful to have found Yair! We got married in Fullerton in March of this year. I came across his work on the Knot and was captivated by it like no one else's. We were nervous about budget, but he worked with us and came up with a situation that met our needs and price... Read More point. Not only is Yair a total artist with a camera, but we felt heard and seen and appreciated by him. Our pictures are beautiful and we felt completely comfortable putting the documentation of the day in his hands.

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Lindsey W

WOW! That is all I could say when I first saw our wedding photos from Yair! His photos were absolutely breathtaking and magical definitely worth every penny, and the prints we ordered were absolutely gorgeous as well. This man is such a superb talent. I only wish we lived in So... Read More Cal so that he could have done our engagement shoot as well. Yair always made us feel comfortable. From our first conversations to our final in person meeting the week of the wedding, he was super responsive, very sweet and welcoming. The day of, he helped calm my nerves and irrational insecurities and made both myself and my groom feel very comfortable and natural. He is also very energetic and great at herding the masses (aka our massive bridal party and families). You would be very blessed to have Yair with you as he captures your special day as well.

Reviewed on 12/20/2015 Allison R

Best Photographer - he not only captured the most beautiful photos of my day but was able to handle my huge wedding party and huge family! I truly recommend him highly

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Erin K

Where to even start?! Yair is amazing! We found him by searching photographers online. When his photos showed up we were blown away and knew we needed to book with him right away. Yair did our engagement and wedding photos! Both sets are beautiful and beautifully captured. I was... Read More so uncomfortable and unnatural in front of the camera and Yair made us both feel at ease as well as look good. We were so surprised that we could look as good as we did. With our wedding Yair captured so many precious moments that we cherish in our home now. He caught the moments that you didn't even know or remember we had. I loved all of our photos! Yair is so dedicated to his clients as well. We had an unfortunate accident and lost every single engagement and wedding photo we had, I was so upset I cried everyday for a week. I reached out to Yair explaining what had happened. He said "no problem" and sent me a link to all our photos, allowing me to get those cherished moments back. Our wedding was 2 years ago! Needless to say having Yair be apart of your special day will be the best decision you can make. He will listen to what you want, make it work or improve it, and make sure you look gorgeous even if you feel nervous or uncomfortable. Yair is a true gem and talent. Do yourself a favor and let him take care of you!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Lauren S

Of all my vendors, Yair was my absolute favorite. Even above my amazing venue at Rancho Las Lomas! We got married in April and even now our experience with him was memorable. He made Max and I so comfortable and has us laughing the whole time, making the experience... Read More authentic. Ladies don't choose a photographer without meeting him. It doesn't matter how brilliant they may be, if you aren't comfortable with them it will show through. With Yair not only are you getting one of the best photographers, but you're getting a someone who will go above and beyond for you. We met a LOT of potential vendors and Max and I knew almost instantly Yair was "the one" for us. He answered any and all of our questions and was so upfront putting us at ease. The day of the wedding, he made sure we had an opportunity to visit every table, and upon my request; not get stuck talking to a table too long (with 20 tables you run out of time quickly!) My guests even loved him! We've got some fantastic candid shots. After our wedding, I'd like to think of Yair as a cherished friend of ours and we are still in touch even today. It's obvious he's not in this business for the profit, but for us. I've recommended Yair to other future brides and I highly recommend him to you.

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

My fiance and I were looking for someone to photograph our engagement and wedding. For quit some time we were searching online, and we were amazed when we found Yair. I am not used to all the attention and with being in front of the camera but Yair did a wonderful job in making... Read More everything very easy for us to handle. We had a few hours of pure fun and the results were amazing!! All the pictures had a romantic touch and showed exactly how my fiance and I feel about each other. I will definitely recommend Yair to anyone who's looking of engagement and wedding photographer . He is and amazing photographer and his pictures are out of this world! Seriously, check out his site!

Best wedding photographer out there!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015

Best photographer ever!! My husband and I love Yair! He's the best out there (no kidding!!). I was looking for a wedding photographer for 3 months, spent so much time emailing and talking to other photographers till I found Yair. His photos are incredible, just check out his... Read More portfolio to seen what I mean. He is so professional, knowledgeable and very helpful. Once you talk to him you will see he know a lot about weddings and not just photography. He is super talented with lighting and "casual posing" because he doesn't really pose he will make you very comfortable in front of the camera while giving you the necessary directions. When we got our photos and the book we were amazed by how each image looked really good! He capture so many great moments and we will cherish them forever! You can go wrong when you work with the best and Yair is the best!

Yair Haim

Husband, father of 2 amazing boys and destination award winning wedding photographer. Photographing beautiful weddings around the world for the past 7 years. Based in Los Angeles, Orange County, Santa Barbara and available to travel anywhere in the world. I would love to hear more about your wedding, get to know you and to make sure we are a perfect fit. My main goal is to document all the wonderful moments of your wedding the best way possible. Please visit my website for more info, pricing and samples of my work.