Absolutely Fabulous Glamour Studio

santa barbara, CA

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair Stylists, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Beauty

1129 State St, santa barbara, CA (805) 729-5854

Reviewed on 4/19/2016

I started searching for a hair and make-up artist a little more than 3 months in advance of my wedding date and was surprised to find many of the ones in my area already booked. It was lucky that Page Berse of Absolutely Fabulous Glamour Studio was still available. At our... Read More trial, she was professional, friendly, and completely willing to adapt to my preferences and requests, including pausing at various points throughout the process to make sure I was happy with the results. With some of the other artists I’d researched, I was concerned about looking too artificially made up, but this was not an issue with Page. Her more natural style allowed for flawless make up while ensuring that I still looked like me. On my wedding day, Page arrived early and was well prepared. She did a beautiful job on my hair and make-up, replicating our trial almost exactly in about the same amount of time (even though I decided to also add in real hair extensions, which she prepared, styled, and incorporated into my hair so that they blended perfectly and naturally). I chose a half-up, half-down, side-swept look for my hair with a partial braid and soft curls. Some of the looser curls around my face fell out a little bit, but I didn’t feel like it detracted from my overall look. In addition, Page’s sweet and cheerful personality helped to make the whole “getting ready” process easy and relaxing. Page was the perfect choice for wedding hair and make-up and I would recommend Absolutely Fabulous Glamour Studio to other brides without hesitation.