African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Classical, Country, Dance, Flamenco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Audio/Visual Equipment

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

16601 Addison Rd, Suite 106, Addison, TX (972) 768-7437

Reviewed on 3/15/2018 Megan R

Ed did a great job and helped me feel SO comfortable going into the day of. I didn't have a wedding planner or official coordinator, just great friends who were willing to help. Needless to say I was a little concerned with timeline and just making sure I wasn't the one looking... Read More at my phone and making sure things were on track. Ed got with me weeks prior to confirm every detail and even helped step into the coordinator role to make sure we knew exactly what to do and where to be. They have great systems that are thorough and if you put in the time to fill them out, your day will go super smooth! He had great suggestions as far as activities throughout the night that helped our guest feel included and engaged throughout the four hour timeframe. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 Jacob G

Ed Markwardt was hands down one the most helpful vendors we hired. You will not be disappointed if you do the same. When we first sat down to meet with him we could tell he is very comfortable and experienced in what he does. He helped us set up and stick to our... Read More ceremony/reception timeline, played great music and was dedicated to our day all day long. When Ed arrived on site it was pouring down rain but he had faith that it would clear up. They are an affordable DJ company and run specials throughout the year. I will definitely be recommending them and Ed to all my friends.

Reviewed on 3/13/2018 Shelby M

DJ Chris was our wedding DJ and he was very quick to respond to texts and last minute changes. I would suggest hiring!

Reviewed on 3/13/2018 Savannah H

Another 5 Star Review for Ed....we found him through the Springs Facebook page since he seems to have a cult-following of good reviews...and for GOOD REASON. Y'all. This man isn't a DJ, he is an angel. And a great DJ. His call the week before our wedding helped us secure our... Read More rehearsal and timeline moreso than our coordinator did, and then only 48 hours before the wedding I asked if he could be at the venue by 9:00 for a rehearsal. He was totally on board with such late notice, asked if he could do anything to ease my stress, and then showed up before anyone else on the wedding day. My husband and I like to refer to Ed as "the glue" of our day...during rehearsal, the plan was just to have him play a couple songs through the speakers to make sure we got the timing right, but he ended up basically running it because he had the ceremony outline when the wedding planner "forgot hers." He was our hero and the most fun part of the day. Of course he did a great job as a DJ as well, but I know that what I looked for when vendor-hunting was people that went above and beyond...this is your dude. Stop your search now, seriously. (Also, I don't spend time writing reviews but this is the exception.)

Reviewed on 3/11/2018 Kelli V

We also found DJ Ed from the Springs Facebook page just purely off of all the great reviews he had - and he did not disappoint! Since he lives in the Dallas area, we didn't actually meet until the wedding day, but he made sure everything ran smoothly and as close to our timeline... Read More as he could! His package is an unbelievable deal and he even drove in from Dallas early that morning so that he could make sure he was all set up in time. He was so helpful every time we spoke and his page made it very easy to get the songs all together! He was also very patient with me since I took forever to add some of the songs (Sorry Ed ;) and the music was great! We danced all night long, I only wish there was time for more! Highly recommend Ed and his team!

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 Lisa W

My husband and I are very glad that we used All Access DJ for our wedding! They have a great online portal to help plan every song to use for your ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, which also gives you the most popular songs and classics if you’re having trouble being... Read More creative. Ed was very responsive to emails and was a key contributor to our reception planning, even though he was not our assigned DJ. Our assigned DJ (no longer with All Access DJ) was easy to work with, though had a few timing mistakes and didn’t blend the songs in transitions as smoothly as we were hoping. But as a 90’s kid, we requested for most of our reception music to include N’Sync, Spice Girls, Backstreet Boys, and Brittany Spears music and it was the best! Our dance floor was always crowded, and anytime I considered leaving, another favorite song came on (it was a good problem to have). Overall, we think the company and its employees are great, and the services were very reasonably priced! We’re very happy with how our reception turned out!

Reviewed on 2/11/2018 Amy C

If I could give Ed 10 stars, I would!! I really have to sit back and thank him for most of my wedding vendors! He introduced me to the best of the best! His services were outstanding and I can’t imagine having a better DJ or company DJ’ing my wedding! Ed has now become a dear... Read More friend of mine. He really helped made my wedding a dream come true, not with just his DJ services, but with all of the help, advice, and suggestions on other wedding related things. He holds a special place in my heart.

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Hannah v

Exceptional quality of service!! My DJ helped with SO much and kept the party going! It was amazing!

Reviewed on 12/25/2017 Hayden P

Best Ever! They go over and beyond to make the day special and unique. They met every need and walked me through everything!

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Denise D

Words cannot describe how big a role Dj Ed played in making our wedding so amazing. There was never a dull moment during the entire reception. I should start from when he arrived. Not only did he arrive promptly and setup his gear, he went around to everyone and made sure... Read More they had what they needed. I never would have imagined the Dj would have been so accommodating. Dj Ed went above and beyond what he was asked to do. He helped me make a day-of timeline and called several times making sure everything was perfect. He was basically a Dj and coordinator. Once the reception started, he was able to shine. Dj Ed kept the party going while also maintaining the center of attention on the bride and groom. He had the perfect blend of music and games. By the end of the wedding, several people came up to me and said that they wanted the Dj at their wedding.

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Julia M

Ed was the DJ/Coordinator for our wedding ceremony and it was perfect! Ed got all the details and we were right on time. I don't think it could have gone any smoother!

Reviewed on 11/23/2017 Taylor B

They truly made our wedding special and our guests loved them too. We got many compliments about song selection and the steady flow of things. They kept up with us every step of way making sure the day would be as perfect as ever. We definitely recommend them as DJ.

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Connor N

Our DJ, Kurt, was more than either my husband or I could've asked for. He made the whole planning process a breeze and the wedding day itself, seamless! We couldn't have asked for a better outcome. The music was spot on and kept everyone on the dance floor just like we had... Read More hoped. All Access DJ sure knows how to help throw a perfect party!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Taren H

My husband and I met with Ed early on in the wedding planning, as a recommendation from a friend who had nothing but good things to say about All Access. The first time Ed impressed me, was how quickly I was contacted after putting in an inquiry. After that, he continued to... Read More provide that high quality of service. He was always so accommodating, kind, and generous with his time and knowledge. My wedding was flawless, and a huge credit to that goes to Ed. All Access kept the party going and our guests laughing. WORTH EVERY DIME. We are so thankful for his expertise and kind spirit.

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Jesseca C

Wow! These people are amazing!! Our DJ, Chris Brown, was fantastic. He kept everyone on schedule, and kept the party going! We danced for hours and everything flowed smoothly. It was such a blast and we highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Yaritza M

We had DJ Ed for our Halloween wedding and he was awesome. He helped me with my timeline and songs selection. He was more than welcoming to all my question. I could text him and he would always respond. When the wedding day came he got there in the morning and helped with a... Read More super quick rehearsal. He kept theistic going and kept the people dancing. It was such a pleasure working with him. I would highly recommend his service to anyone that needs a DJ. He was amazing and made our special day even better. Thank you Ed, keep doing what you do best. Thank you for my best day ever.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Mandy B

Kurt Hendershot was incredible! He made everything so easy and was a delight to work with. Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Lauren T

All Access DJ was the icing on the cake for our big day! In the months leading up to our wedding, their planning site has everything you need. It is easy to work and covers every second you may be forgetting. We had the pleasure of having DJ Chris Brown entertain our wedding. He... Read More was absolutely AMAZING! He not only hit every song as it should have been, he kept such a good eye on what was going on with the surroundings, nothing was missed, it was like he read my mind! You don't realize how many different direction you get pulled. At the time we were supposed to do our dedication dances, cake cutting, garter/flower tosses, we were never ready or in site at that moment, but he waited and made sure to give me a heads up on what was about to happen, so I never felt lost, rushed, or confused. Great place to choose for your DJ!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Lindsey E

My husband and I were married October 14, 2017. We had Kurt as our DJ and he was fantastic. He really listened to what we wanted and made suggestions when I had no clue on what to do or when our reception timeline went off schedule due to early leavers. Thank you for an amazing... Read More job Kurt!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Sarah L

Absolutely outstanding! Incredible people to work with. Chris made our wedding magical, fun and upbeat! Got everyone involved and out of their seats. Everyone was raving about our DJ. Not only was the music great, but he helped with coordination and timeline to ensure everything... Read More went smoothly. HIGHLY RECOMMEND ALL ACCESS DJ!!

2017-10-21T09:19:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review. Would you mind sharing which venue you had your wedding at? I have two Chris' on staff and want to share this with the one you had at your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Courtney M

Kurt was our DJ, but he did much more than that. He showed up at 9am to walk me and my bridesmaids through our songs and then came back around 3pm to direct the guys on what to do and where to stand. He had the whole wedding and reception organized down to the last minute and... Read More made sure we stayed on track with the timeline he helped us create. He knew the exact kind of feeling we wanted for our wedding musically and played all our favorites and more! If you're on a budget or even if your budget is limitless...BOOK THEM!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Chelsy K

We had the pleasure of working with Ed from All Access DJ for our October 5th wedding. Not only did he help with our timeline as well as be our day of coordinator he made sure the dance floor stayed packed and that we got to all of the things we wanted to do that night such as... Read More the anniversary dance, money dance, etc.. He was in great communication with us from the day of the consult to the day after the wedding! Would reccommend 10/10

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Haden C

I can't say ENOUGH good things about All Access DJ! They made my day truly magical and made sure everything went smoothly and right on time! They really help you with any and all questions and go above and beyond do make your special day everything you want it to be! All of... Read More their helpful tools really made the planning process a breeze! If you are looking for affordable quality service you have to go with All Access!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Ariel L

Our wedding was on October 7, 2017 and we had the pleasure of working with Ed Markwardt. He kept the night going, kept the music continuously playing and had everyone either dancing on the dance floor or just enjoying from their seats. Ed took on the role of our day of... Read More coordinator for most of the evening on top of already being our DJ. He kept the timeline running smoothly with all of the events of the night. One of our favorite moments of the night was the very original scavenger hunt with the Bridal party. They absolutely loved it! Everyone was running around trying to find everything in time and having a blast while it happened! If you are looking for an amazing DJ that is going to keep the party going and have everyone involved, we would highly recommend Ed with All Access DJ.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Shirin Elyse Z

Our DJ, Kurt, was instrumental in keeping our wedding party alive and dancing! He was an outstanding emcee and extremely easy to work with when compiling the music for our special day. Kurt made our day flow well and the games he hosted were a huge hit with the guests.