Is this your business? claim it now

Atlas Floral Decorators

New York, NY

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Chuppah, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

200 West 57th Street, New York, NY (212) 707-8355

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Leah S

One of my favorite wedding vendors! Matthew Kolins was a pleasure to work with -- he was so flexible, professional, and on top of every detail. We had many moving parts in our wedding and his team made everything so easy to plan and looked flawless. Everyone was swooning over... Read More the flower bridge and chuppah he designed for us. He even met me at the crack of dawn at the NY flower market to pick out flowers. I can't recommend him enough.

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Kristin C

Wade at Atlas is AMAZING! We worked with Wade for our wedding in August and we couldn't have been happier. From the moment we connected, Wade completely erased any worries or concerns that we had about flowers! We met with him several times before our wedding and he was always... Read More so friendly and kind and helpful. We really enjoyed hanging out with Wade during those meetings! He is super professional but also has the best sense of humor. He had so many great suggestions, but ultimately I remember him telling us that whatever our vision was is what he wanted to do for us. I really appreciated the effort that he made to make sure the day was everything we dreamed it would be. On the morning of our wedding, Wade delivered all of our bouquets to our hotel room and I was blown away when I saw mine - it was so gorgeous and I actually had an emotional moment just looking at it. Our venue looked so gorgeous - all of the centerpieces and overlays were stunning and we had so many beautiful candles hanging over the dance-floor and throughout the venue. Wade did such an outstanding job. We had a look at the room before any of our guests did and it was definitely a WOW moment for us, we were speechless at how gorgeous it looked. We can't thank Wade enough - it was such a pleasure working with him!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Jaclyn L

I cannot begin to say enough amazing things about Atlas Floral Decorators. I'll start with the obvious, which is their exquisitely beautiful work. We worked with Barry, who during our initial meeting, listened to us describe what our venue looked like. Even though he had never... Read More worked there before, he immediately understood the vibe and was able to come up with ideas that suited and emphasized the place perfectly. Barry designed the MOST BEAUTIFUL centerpieces for us, it was exactly what we were looking for. He worked with and accommodated our budget and the whole planning process was seamless. Now comes the second part of my review of Atlas and Barry, which is a testament to how much they care about their clients. The day before our wedding, my husband and I were delivered the worst news you can get the day before your wedding-our venue was shutting down effective immediately. It was Barry, our florist, who saved the day and called another venue in the area that he had worked at before. He got the plans underway and we were still able to get married at a beautiful venue, on the same day we were supposed to. He made the room look amazing, and all of our guests were complimenting the gorgeous centerpieces and flowers all night long. I would recommend Barry and Atlas Floral in a heartbeat!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Ben H

Jeannie from Atlas Floral Decorators completely blew us away. We had a very modern wedding venue and did not want to turn it into a garden-look. She came up with ideas that were clean and vibrant and that made our wedding space look gorgeous and magical, beyond our wildest... Read More dreams. She also was very resourceful, re-using items and coming up with solutions to keep our budget down. Every meeting and interaction with her was smooth and easy. We could not recommend her more highly!

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Kelly R

We dealt with Matthew at Atlas from the beginning to the end of the wedding planning. He was amazing. The flowers and lighting was everything I could have ever dreamed of and far more! From the centerpiece garlands to the bud jars to the BEAUTIFUL flowering trees for the... Read More ceremony-everything was above and beyond what I expected. We ended up having to move the ceremony inside-which made me a cry a little- but when his team started moving the beautiful flowering trees inside I wasn't sad anymore. It was perfect. I love that Matthew even came (to Connecticut, from NY) to make sure he said hello and to make sure everything was perfect. I couldn't recommend Atlas more.

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Chelsea R

Barry from Atlas did the flowers for our wedding on 12/10/16. We were absolutely blown away by how he took our ideas and some photos and made it into a reality. He went over and above with the centerpieces, bouquets, chuppah, cocktail tables, etc. I wanted a specific flower for... Read More my bouquet, and he wasn't sure if he would be able to get them due to the season. He not only got them for my bouquet, but included them in the center pieces. I have not stopped getting compliments on my bouquet.

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Dana A

We dealt with Matthew from Atlas for our wedding at the Westmount Country Club. First off, my flowers were absolutely gorgeous! The bouquets and centerpieces were absolutely stunning and really made our reception exquisite. Scheduling our initial meeting with Atlas was a bit of... Read More a challenge but after booking, became smooth sailing. Matt is very personable and creative....overall, it was a joy to work with him! We may have spent a little more than we hoped on flowers, but I knew in advance that having red flowers in October wasnt going to be cheap. In the end, I felt pricing wasn't too outlandish as our arrangements were large and very plush. My only gripe is that there were supposed to be a few flowers on my cake (but weren't), which spoiled my overall vision a bit. In the end, I was the only one who noticed and everyone complimented how beautiful everything looked!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 liza l

We chose Atlas Floral for our wedding on July 30th, 2016 at the Garden City Hotel and it was hands down the best decision we made. The florist for me was the hardest thing to conceptualize during the wedding process. I tried really hard to convey my ideas but I realized I just... Read More had to trust Atlas. We worked with Wade, I can not recommend him more highly. Wade is the best florist EVER and also doubles as a magician and a mind reader. Wade is an amazing guy and he couldn't have been more patient with me. He really took our dream and shockingly made it even better in reality. I really mean it when I say he exceeded our wildest expectations and dreams. My favorite moments of the wedding were seeing the spectacular arrangements and creations that Wade and his team made. Throughout the entire weekend I was in awe. It was everything I imagined and so much more. Thank you Atlas and thank you Wade!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Kristin S

I worked with Jeannie at Atlas for my wedding and she was absolutely amazing. She went above and beyond to transform my venue's raw warehouse space into a beautiful enchanted garden. I really appreciated her willingness to collaborate and work together to align on a vision for... Read More the flowers and decor even if it meant meeting multiple times and reviewing countless documents/photos. And when my wedding day arrived, I was completely floored by the end result. She didn't miss a single detail and the flowers, especially the ceiling installation, were stunning. It's been a few months since the wedding and my guests are still raving about how gorgeous the flowers were and how the decor was just magical. Jeannie's such a lovely person who truly cares about the happiness of her clients. I can't thank her enough and I promise she'll deliver the wedding of your dreams and more!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Katelyn C

Don't waste your time or money. We worked with Atlas at the Westmount CC. Matthew at Atlas will barely give you the time of day, won't listen to your wishes, will do the LEAST amount of work possible and then will find random charges to add to your contract. List of... Read More grievances: 1- We paid a lot to have 2 altar arrangements made for our church ceremony. They were never brought to the church! 2- When discussing cake flowers, we asked to only put flowers around the bottom and top tier to surround our cake topper. I specifically said "do not put flowers all over the cake." Day of, the cake topper was NOT on the cake and there were flowers all over the cake. 3- We wanted a variety of candles, small arrangements & mercury glass for our tables. During our 1st meeting, Matthew quickly threw together a mock table. We liked it & felt confident he understood our vision. Day of, the centerpieces were beautiful; HOWEVER, they were so different from what we discussed and what he originally showed us. We were promised a "mock up" during our final appt, but that didn't happen. Matthew rushed us through the appt and said multiple times he was "very busy." The small arrangements for the centerpieces were very sloppy and looked thrown together. 4 - We showed Matthew a picture of string lights over the windows & added this to our contract. Day of, lights were only on 1 of 3 windows- not what we discussed and showed him in the picture. 5 - He told us aisle decorations would be no additional cost, yet we paid for them in the end - only every other pew & the front of the church was decorated. We were told a week before the wedding there was a $200 fee to rent tables & linens for our bridal party table., which was never mentioned once during the 8 months the bridal party table was in our contract. Then, when he deducted our initial deposit to determine the final payment amount, he only deducted a portion of it saying that variance was due to tax. There is no tax on a deposit...

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Kristal B

I used Atlas Floral, and specifically Kiriba, for my wedding floral arrangements and everything came out perfect. I gave Kiriba some ideas and he just ran with them and blew away all my expectations. It was like a fairy tale. Everything was so beautiful. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Julie C

Wade at Atlas was our florist for our wedding at the Mandarin Oriental in NYC. To say the flowers were amazing and the most beautiful thing I've ever seen would be the understatement of the century. The centerpieces and chuppah were so grand and yet not over the top. He not only... Read More executed the ideas I had perfectly, but also came up with his own ideas that fit into my vision perfectly and made the room more amazing than I could have ever dreamed. Our guests couldn't get over it! Atlas is so easy to work with, it totally pays to work with the experts who have been in the business for a long time. They do it right!

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Erica C

I worked with Kiriba for my wedding at Capitale, and he completely made my dreams a reality. He was a pleasure to work with, and was very patient when I changed from wanting white to bright colors, had questions/ideas, and even sent him a wagon to decorate for the flower girl... Read More the week before our wedding. I didn't really have a vision, but he outdid the pictures I sent him and created the most magical ambiance in the room. I (and my guests) were completely blown away by his creation. It was magical, elegant, bright, and fun all at the same time. He used unique flowers, display pieces and linens that I had never seen before, despite the many weddings I have attended in recent years. It was truly magnificent and I cannot stop looking at the pictures. I will also note that he did the flowers for my sisters wedding a mere 4 months before mine - he worked hard to make sure that they were would different for us and our mutual guests, and both weddings were truly magnificent. We love Kiriba - he is a true talent and a delight to work with.

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Arielle P

Kiriba of Atlas Floral is Amazing! He puts 1000% into all the work he does!

Reviewed on 2/06/2016

Wade Bernesby at Atlas Floral Decorators is a genius!! Took our verbal ideas and turned them into an actual floral wonderland! Got his team to the venue in the middle of the Blizzard of 2016 and stayed to turn the room over from ceremony to reception to breakdown. Most talked... Read More about chuppah and flowers ever!! Wade is amazing to work with and made a beautiful venue room into an absolute magnificent ceremony and celebration. Recommend Wade and Atlas Flowers to everyone! J. Silbermann (Mother of Groom)

Reviewed on 1/03/2016 Allison D

Beyond my wildest Dreams! I’m telling you, you want Kiriba Logan at Atlas in NY to handle the floral design for your big day. Have you ever had a vision in your head for something and then had that vision totally surpassed by someone’s incredible talent and skill? If you wish to... Read More experience this for your wedding then you should definitely hire Kiriba at Atlas Floral Design in NYC for your wedding. I have to say I was a little worried at first because after working as a designer myself for over ten years I had a very specific idea of what I wanted. I wanted to turn a very traditional ballroom and bring in nature, the outdoors, candles and make it look like a midsummer’s night dream with the perfect mix of sophistication and elegance. When the day finally came and I was brought in to the room I was completely and utterly overwhelmed. Not only did Kiriba execute my vision but he took it to a whole other level one that I couldn’t have even dreamed of. People couldn’t stop raving about how magical the room looked and every time I look a picture I am brought right back to the magic of that night and that room. I couldn’t have been happier.

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Lauren F

Partnering with Atlas Florals for our wedding was an easy decision. From the beginning they were very professional and responsive. After meeting with Kiriba at Atlas Florals we knew we were in great hands. He totally understood our vision and executed it with perfection! Kiriba... Read More and the whole Atlas team are top notch. The flowers for our wedding were GORGEOUS. Kiriba created our fairy tale wedding. Every detail was thought about and carried out with extreme precision. The ceremony area was magical. Kiriba and the Atlas team created an incredible atmosphere for us to get married and we will never forget it. Further, the guests raved about how beautiful and different it was. it was truly like nothing else we had every seen which made it even more special. The center pieces were beautiful and my bouquet was a showstopper. We cannot say enough good things! We look forward to continuing to partner with Atlas for future celebrations.

LOVE

Reviewed on 9/11/2015 Rachel C

I worked with Jeannie, and she was nothing short of fantastic. She is a wonderful person to work with, and her work is just simply GORGEOUS. If you don't believe me, ask my photographer, caterer, or any other vendor with expertise...they all raved about her work during and after... Read More the event. The chuppah she designed for our wedding was nothing short of spectacular, as were all of the flower arrangements and decorations. From day one, I knew I was in good hands, and did not stress once about our decorations. Jeannie even offered to, for no cost, do some work with our wedding favors to make them look more like favors and less like candles just sitting on the table. She went above and beyond. I recommend Atlas wholeheartedly.

WOW!

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Eileen B

WOW Wade! When I saw the room I was totally in awe of the spectacular job you'd done. It took my breath away. With over 20 years of experiences as a creative director the colors and flowers were a huge focus for me. Wade Bernesby and Atlas Floral Design made my day even more... Read More beautiful than I imagined. All of my guests commented on how lovely all the flowers were, in fact, I was so impressed I sent the bouquet out and I'm having it placed into a piece of jewelry to keep forever. I'd recommend Wade Bernesby from Atlas Floral Design to anybody looking for beautiful and stylish flowers from a lovely friendly and personable business. You can't skimp on perfection for the most important day of your life and these guys won't let you down!!

Magical Day

Reviewed on 1/17/2015 Ashley S

The work that Kiriba & Atlas Floral did made my wedding day that much more special. My husband and I got married at City Winery NYC this past December, and while the aesthetic there is beautiful already, Atlas elevated it into a winter fairy tale I dreamed of! From the floating... Read More candles lining the aisle & the white floral archway we stood under for the ceremony, to my AMAZING bouquet, to the lights over the dance floor for the reception, every detail made the day a bit more magical.

A wedding under the stars!

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Janna O

We had an amazing experience with Atlas Floral, specifically with Kiriba. He was very creative and helpful throughout the process. I was planning my wedding in New York from California, and Kiriba was always available when we were in town to meet with us. He did an absolutely... Read More beautiful job, and we were thrilled with how everything looked. I highly recommend the floating candles from the ceiling!

DO yourself a favor and book Atlas!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Sara K

Written by MY HUSBAND :) Okay my first disclaimer is that I am the groom. If someone had told me before my wedding that I would have wanted to write the review for our florist I would have laughed in their face. The only thing I know about flowers is that I don't buy my wife... Read More enough. But all that changed after working with the Atlases who were a complete joy from start to finish and dare i say it made flowers fun and interesting to me. I am going break this review down into the three P's - People, Process and Product. People - I don't know how long Atlas have been doing flowers but the enthusiasm they have for our wedding knew no bounds and both my wife and I couldn't believe how invested they seemed in our big day. They were all about getting to know us as a couple and tailoring something that reflected who we are. Without naming names we met with other florists to to whom we felt like just another engaged couple and their "one size fits all" ethos was a world away from Atlas'. Wade made choosing the flowers a pleasure, he was enthusiastic, knowledgeable, creative and patient! Process - Seamless. From the first meeting to final payment Atlas were so helpful and understanding. Once they were booked we didn't have to worry about a thing, their customer service leading up to and especially on the day was exceptional. Initially we didn't have any clear concept of what we wanted but Wade worked with us and helped us come up with a theme and style of flowers that was so perfect it was like he knew our wedding better than us. Also I really appreciated their honesty, they would outline all our options and costs but advise us because of our venue that they didn't think we needed. They simply didn't push anything on us that they thought either we didn't need or was outside of our budget. Again this is not necessarily the norm with wedding vendors. Product - To be honest this is really what I want people to know about. All I can say is from the buttonholes (boutonniere) through to the bouquet and centrepieces they were simply STUNNING. I went from never noticing flowers to gawping with my mouth open at ours. I never realized how important flowers are at a wedding and how they can elevate one. The finished product was simply sensational. We had three venues within the same building and each one was dressed beautifully. I can't believe what they achieved while sticking to our budget. I still don;t know much about flowers, but I now know what and more importantly WHO I like. Do yourself a favor, look no further, you have found your florist, book Atlas now and know you've made the best choice.

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Shefali V

Loved working with Atlas, they were on the pricier side, but everything on my wedding day was wonderful! Matt knew exactly what I wanted and he delivered!

Kiriba is the best!

Reviewed on 6/27/2014 Ali F

I was married in February 2014 at the Lighthouse at Chelsea Piers. My husband and I interviewed many florists and everyone seemed to be missing that umph (or was ridiculously priced) and no one really got my vision. We met with Kiriba and instantly, he knew EXACTLY what I... Read More wanted and understood EXACTLY what I was looking for. We were on a tight budget for flowers and were stressed a little about it. Kiriba eased our worries and made our event look like a million dollars (which it was very very far from). People were blown away by the way our wedding looked and Kiriba was amazing to work with. Not only is he incredibly creative and talented, he is very honest, easy to work with, and gave me his honest opinion when I asked him for it. Kiriba is a true talent. Kiriba took the time to meet with me on multiple occasions and got back to me very quickly when emailing. The week leading up to the wedding Kiriba made life so easy! I knew working with Kiriba I didn’t have a worry in the world. And my bouquet was spectacular. Far beyond anything I could have imagined…as was the floral décor Kiriba created. Just spectacular all around!

coral flowers

Reviewed on 5/07/2014 Elizabeth P

Kiriba designed amazing flowers that fit both our budget and our design perfectly. The bridesmaids carried coral peonies that bloomed throughout the day!