Engagement

Destination Weddings

Los Angeles, CA (310) 441-1581

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Jamie E

Jen is absolutely amazing! I booked her over a year in advance after seeing her photos at my same venue. At first, I thought I was looking for a more 'light and ethereal' vibe for our wedding pics, but then I realized I wanted something that was CLASSIC, and TIMELESS - this, Jen... Read More completely understood. Jen and her co-photographer (I feel terrible - I've forgotten his name!) arrived a bit early to meet us at the venue, which is always nice :) I was immediately calmed just in their presence. We ended up booking Twin Palms Media as our videographer after Jen's suggestion, so the three of them followed me to the 'getting ready suite.' We had an impromptu change of 'first look' location and I am SO GLAD we did - it ended up being absolutely breathtaking, unique and relatively private (considering the venue, Calamigos Ranch). It was kind of unreal to me that there were SO many things that I either didn't see or didn't remember seeing. The whole day was such a blur, and when I received the pictures (about 5 weeks post-wedding), ALL of those little details and smiling faces came rushing back. It was like reliving the day. I can't quite express how magical the photos are and how happy I am to have the most perfect day captured in such a perfect way. I nearly forgot to mention, the co-photographer saw me struggling with getting my heels stuck in things, and he came up to me with a little present - he had those little heel protectors in an adorable little sachet! That was so thoughtful and certainly extremely helpful. Thank you, Jen and co-photographer! You guys ARE the best and can't wait until we have another reason to utilize your amazing services.

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Jen and her team. We held an outdoor wedding in a botanical garden and the pictures were spectacular. From the wedding party, to guests, through the wedding events and capturing the venue it was outstanding shot after shot. I have never... Read More seen a team work so hard. If you want the best choose B&G.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Gregg C

Don't look any further, this is the best wedding photographer in LA! From our engagement shoot to our wedding day, Jen went above and beyond to make sure she capture all our special moments. Her expertise really shined through while still integrating our overall vision. We... Read More love our pictures!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Jennifer P

B&G photography is the absolute best! My pictures turned out far more amazing than expected. Jen made thank you cards for us out of one of the epic pictures and our guests are still talking about how amazing the shot is! We will definitely use B&G photography for all of our big... Read More moments coming up. Jen is amazing!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Cortney T

Jen was so much fun to have at our wedding. Her work is the best; the quality of her photography speaks for itself! She designed a phenomenal album that we will cherish for life!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Gene S

The planning of our wedding was such a frenzy that I can't remember how we found Jen. All I know is that I'm glad we did. She was a joy to have around. She put us at ease instantly. She was intuitive, playful and professional. She brought extra joy to the day and her... Read More photographs are fantastic. We had the devil of a time trying to narrow them down to fit in a book. We simply wanted to use them all! I can't recommend her highly enough.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

Words cannot describe how happy I am that Jen and her assistant shot our wedding photos! Every photo is so beautiful and she has been so wonderful to work with. Shortly after getting engaged, I moved from California to Texas and was planning my Los Angeles wedding from a... Read More distance. Jen made time to meet with me when I was in town and was always there to answer any questions I had. She is so professional, organized, and amazing at what she does! I give her my HIGHEST recommendation and would encourage anyone considering using B&G Photography to take a look at her portfolio and call her right away.. you'll be so glad you did!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Robyn S

Jen is amazing! I am so impressed by the photos she took at my wedding. I felt so comfortable with her and she did a fantastic job.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Margaret K

Fabulous! My sister used B&G back in 2011 for her wedding, the pictures were so amazing that I just had to use the same photographer! We've done engagement pictures with Jen and cannot wait to have her do our wedding this December. She is easy to work with and the end results... Read More are amazing.

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Lauren H

Jen from B and G was referred to me and once I looked at her photos online I knew Jen was the one to capture every moment of our special day. My husband enjoyed taking pictures because of how fun Jen made it! We received so many compliments about our Save the Date which was a... Read More photo Jen took of us at El Matador Beach. It felt like Christmas morning when we got our wedding pictures, our excitement was through the roof. The compliments on what a great job Jen did were endless. I was amazed with all the emotions and detailed elements that she was able to catch. If you need a wedding photographer Jen is your GIRL!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015

Jen is fantastic!!! We loved her the moment we met her! She made sure we were comfortable 100% of the time. She has a GREAT sense of humor and is incredibly talented! Our pictures and especially our album turned out absolutely beautiful - she even easily incorporated our dogs... Read More :) I highly recommend B&G - you will not be disappointed!!!

Professional and truely talented!

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 Leah P

We worked with Jen for our wedding and she was fantastic. I second guessed a lot of decisions during the wedding process, but going with Jen was one thing I always felt confident in! We were planning our wedding from out of town, so we did not get to take advantage of the... Read More engagement shoot. Jen was so accomodating in changing her package prices around to include what we were able use and afford. The day of the wedding she was amazing, always there when I wanted a photo, but yet was never in the way. She brought two assistants along with her, and you can tell by the way Jen managers her staff that she is a true professional and knows how to get the best shots. I have not seen the pictures yet, as it has only been a few weeks, but I have seen a few photos posted to social media. If the rest of the photos are this great I have no doubt that she will have captured the moment perfectly!!! Thank you Jen, you were such a wonderful photographer to work with!

Wedding Planner Recommended

Reviewed on 9/19/2014

I am a wedding planner and I work with many photographers. So when it came time for my wedding I had a lot of choices, but I chose B&G. Jen is both fantastic to work with and an amazing photographer. She made me feel so comfortable in front of the camera and captured the... Read More party in a way that made us feel like we got to relive it. When you are the bride and groom the whole day becomes a whirlwind so looking back at those pictures REALLY matter. Highly recommend B & G for your wedding!

Fabulous! Best Photog!

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Lindsey R

Let me start by saying Jen is truly amazing! She’s so talented, fun and easy to work with. When my shy hubby told me he felt comfortable when he met Jen, I knew it was a done deal! Jen and Laurie captured every moment at our wedding perfectly. They were there when we needed them... Read More but hidden when we wanted our privacy/during the ceremony. We are so happy with our pictures! We received many compliments in relation to Jen and Laurie’s professionalism and the beautiful pictures that were taken. I can’t wait for our album so I can look at our wedding pictures every day.

Perfection

Reviewed on 9/13/2014 Alice K

Jen and her team have a talent for taking very candid shots while making them look like they belong in a magazine. I searched far and wide for a photographer that suited my taste and Jen by far was the best. I hate cheesy, posed shots and Jen was able to capture so many great... Read More moments without letting anyone know she was there. Also, we gave her a pretty challenging environment to work in as far as backdrops go but our photos turned out to be everything we wanted them to be. Her style is very classy, candid, sweet, and beautiful. Colors, textures, emotions are all enhanced in her photos. Loved her!

THE BEST!!!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Tracy W

I am so thrilled that I found Jen through The Knot!! When looking for photographers for our wedding, I wanted someone who had a naturalistic style, could capture the hidden moments and also take beautiful portraits. Jen checked every box! She is not only an incredibly talented... Read More photographer, but a truly wonderful, warm and professional person. My husband and I loved working with her and every time we look at our album, we feel lucky that we found such an awesome photographer to document such a special day in our lives. I could not recommend Jen more highly. If she's available for your wedding, BOOK HER right away : )

Our Perfect Photographer for our Beautiful Wedding

Reviewed on 9/08/2014 Courtney M

My husband and I both agree that hiring Jen and B&G Photography was on of the best decisions we made for our wedding. From our first meeting we knew that Jen would be the perfect fit! She's so fun and energetic and has such a passion for her photography that really shows in her... Read More work. Our engagement photo session was an incredible opportunity to see exactly how we worked with Jen and we had so much fun! When it came to our wedding, Jen and her second shooter were wonderful! They were so patient with my giant family, and with our bridal party. Jen made sure to remind me of photos I wanted that I would forget about. She was able to capture every little moment of love, happiness and fun! And our album, is simply stunning! We loved working with Jen and would recommend her to anyone! Thank you Jen for helping us capture our perfect wedding day!

The Absolute Best

Reviewed on 9/05/2014 Jennifer P

I interviewed a lot of photographers and B&G is by far the best quality and most reasonably priced. She was professional and always showed up on time. She even acted like a wedding coordinator on the day of since we had to make a last minute change of our "first look" venue due... Read More to a storm. Thankfully, Jen helped me stay calm all day and made sure to capture all the best moments for us. Her presence was a huge blessing on our wedding day, one of the best vendor choices we made!!

Calm, Cool and Capturing!

Reviewed on 9/05/2014

Picking a photographer was on the top 3 hardest things to do when planning my wedding. I went through dozens of reviews, took weeks of researching and spoke to many. I did not want to regret choosing a team after signing a contract, it's the most important day of my life and... Read More regret is not one of the emotions you want to feel! With so much talent out there it is difficult to decide but I realized the most important thing was to find out who was perfect for US and our personalities. We are not aggressive, bossy people, we go with the flow but know what was important to us so Jen and Lori's personality was PERFECT. They were not in our face or in the way. I personally get nervous when cameras are around but they were so calm and lead the groups and family in a very encouraging and cool way that it made everyone comfortable. It really was an event I will NEVER forget and I am so happy B&G was able to be there and capture it all so I won't be able to forget! Once I have children I will definitely be giving Jen a call!

Best photographer ever!

Reviewed on 9/04/2014 Michelle S

Jen took the photos for our wedding, and she is amazing! Leading up to the wedding, her responsiveness and professionalism were much appreciated, particularly since we were planning long-distance. On the wedding day, she and her team were wonderful - it was really easy to feel... Read More comfortable, because they were warm, friendly, and funny. They were exactly the kind of people you would want to spend your wedding day with. And our pictures are stunning! Jen is incredibly talented and did an absolutely amazing job capturing our wedding day and the range of emotions that we experienced. We would definitely hire her again!

Awesome Photographer

Reviewed on 9/04/2014 Joyce H

I highly recommend Jen. She is so personable and fun; makes the whole process enjoyable. If you give her any requests, she'll make sure they're done. She also gives great tips and ideas when you're not sure what you want.

Photographers for our lifetime

Reviewed on 7/19/2013 Susie W

I knew when I met with Jen that B&G were the photographers for our wedding. She is so warm and natural, I could tell that if I was going to have any nervousness on the day of my wedding, she'd be able to put me at ease and get gorgeous, relaxed photos of me and my new husband.... Read More Luckily, I wasn't nervous and she and Nate just made the day even more fun. They got our handful of "must have" shots (which I must say to any bride, keep those to a minimum and enjoy your new hubby and your wedding day!) as well amazing candids and art photos we adored. We've formed a relationship with Jen and Nate and now they'll take pictures of our new baby and family photos to use on our Christmas cards. They were the right photographers for our wedding day and for our family, for the years to come.

So happy they photographed our wedding!

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Stephanie L

My husband and I looked at a LOT of wedding photography websites, but Jen and Nate's work stood out. They are so talented at catching those special moments and little details that the couple wants to remember, and their pictures really capture an emotion, which is not easy to... Read More do. Their work speaks for itself -- I still visit their blog and am amazed at the many lovely shots. They make you look your best! Just as important, they are SUPER professional. I like that they are take charge (when you need that, like pulling family together), but they are NOT pushy or overbearing. I've seen other wedding photographers that get in the way, or are rude to guests, or are high-strung and create more stress for the bride -- not B&G. Jen and Nate fit in seamlessly, and get all the key shots without making a scene. And they got our proofs to us so quickly, and then the wedding album arrived promptly too! I've had friends who have waited over a year to see a single wedding proof. We were the ones that took a while to review all the proofs, and Jen was so easygoing about extending our gallery on her site so we could take our time to choose our album shots. She also made a smartphone app so that I could put their beautiful pictures on my phone, which is so fun to have. I am so wowed by Jen and Nate, that I recommended them to my good friend who is using them for her wedding next month. Their engagement shots look fantastic, and they're also thrilled with B&G's work. I know wedding costs are crazy expensive, but I do think a good photographer is a smart place to spend your money, because at the end of it all...all we have are pictures. :) And B&G takes AMAZING pictures. LOVE them!!

Searched for photographers, found friends.

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Angel J

Nate and Jen (the B and G of B&G) were the first photographers we interviewed and we were so stoked after meeting them we wanted to sign them right away, but didn't. We thought we should do some due diligence and meet other photographers. Well, after meeting some other people,... Read More we realized Nate and Jen were the real deal, and that we were just wasting our time talking to other people! They were not only professionals who knew their stuff, and took every shot we wanted and then some, but they were super great with all the guests and family. They even set up a slide show of the ceremony at the reception, which I had not even thought of! They do all the little things and make your day so much easier and better! So all you have to do is look great and enjoy yourself! Plus the photos -- if you're reading this, you already know, because you checked out their gallery. they do gorgeous work. They have shot our maternity and baby portraits also! They are practically family, and we were so lucky to have found them!

Best of the best!

Reviewed on 6/14/2013 Tawny D

We originally met Jen and Nate back in 2009 when they shot both our wedding and Trash the Dress session. Our pictures from both events were insanely beautiful, and we could not have been happier with them. Everything about the experience was positive. From our initial meeting... Read More with them, we knew right away that they were the only choice for us! At our wedding, they were so incredibly fun and professional at the same time. They never felt intrusive, and our guests were also impressed at how they seemed to always be there taking the important shots, but also were able to blend with our family and friends seamlessly. Our Trash the Dress session was so much fun, and the pictures are gorgeous. Fast forward almost 4 years later, and we have just had our first baby. Jen came out 8 days after our daughter Charlotte was born, to give us her first photoshoot. Again, she was so patient and lovely, and had the utmost respect for our baby girl. The pictures are absolutely stunning. We also ordered our birth announcements from them, and they also turned out brilliantly. I cannot recommend B&G enough. We will never use anyone else for any of our family photo sessions. They are simply the best.

Start a Conversation!