Be Creative Catering

Our only limitation is your imagination. With over 20 years combined experience, our goal is to take the worry out of your event and see it through, so that you and your guest's expectations are exceeded. Specializing in one-of-a-kind "unique" events, we turn your ideas into reality!

Cuisine

American, Fusion

Buffet, Catering Clean Up, Catering Delivery + Setup, Chef Stations, Family Style, Food Trucks, Menu Tastings, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering

1928 Petersburg Road, Hebron, KY Tri-State Area (859) 586-4201

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Cadi S

We hired Be Creative Catering for our wedding this past Saturday, July 8. I cannot say enough amazing things about Travis and his team! I've been repeatedly told by our guests that it was the "best wedding meal that I've ever had!" They were fantastic to work with every step of... Read More the way. They allowed us to customize our menu to fit our taste. Travis is very hands on and takes personal pride in executing the perfect event! He is highly motivated and gives you confidence that your important day is in good hands. Everyone from the bar staff to wait staff were accommodating and eager to please. I've been a professional event manager for 11 years and would hire Be Creative Catering for any event.

2017-07-17T11:57:46 Response from the vendor

Hi Cadi! Thank you for the awesome review. You and Matt were such a joy to work with and we loved every moment leading up to your event. Your guests were so kind and had such a great time. Travis and staff said you were... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Jordan R

My husband and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Be Creative Catering. We had them cater not only our rehearsal dinner, but a bridal brunch and our wedding, and they were nothing short of phenomenal. The food was wonderful, the service was excellent, and Travis... Read More and Michelle made the process so easy and fun. We absolutely loved working with them!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Vanessa S

Travis and his team did a wonderful job with the catering at our wedding. I'm a pescatarian but we didn't want to do fish as one of our main meals. Without even asking for it, Travis and Michelle automatically offered to cook me anything I wanted for my meal since I wouldn't be... Read More able to eat the main meals off our buffet menu. Travis was also willing to make a side dish of our request that was not listed on his menu. The food was tasty and the price was very reasonable. Travis also worked with us to figure out a bar option that suited our needs. We were very happy with the overall outcome!

2017-09-14T10:41:59 Response from the vendor

Hi Vanessa! Thank you for the kind words. You and Matthew were such a pleasure to work with and really made our jobs so easy! Your guests were equally amazing and we thoroughly enjoyed the diverse crowd. Your menu was so delicious, and I enjoyed... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Melissa H

We had such a wonderful experience with Be Creative! The food choices were amazing and unique and their menu was so expansive that it could satisfy anyone. We chose the Spinach - Artichoke Chicken and Roast Beef as our meat choices and our guests raved over how delicious... Read More everything was, as well as all the side dishes. The food presentation was very elegant and modern, it was all so amazing! I highly recommend Be Creative for your wedding or any event!!!

2017-09-14T10:46:06 Response from the vendor

Spinach and Artichoke Chicken is my all time favorite and such a yummy option!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017

If I could, I would give Michelle and Travis 50 stars. Do not look any further. You have found your caterer. Michelle and Travis will treat your wedding as if it were their own. No request/question is too small nor too large. Combine the flawless customer service with food and... Read More service that is exceptional, and you have an experience that is second to none. Travis’ food was so delicious and so beautifully presented that our guests greeted us by raving about the hors d'oeuvres. This praise was followed by many of them saying that our meal was some of the best food that they had ever eaten at a wedding. Michelle and Travis were our partners in creating a memorable experience for us and for our guests.

2017-09-14T10:44:51 Response from the vendor

Kim- so good to hear from you. I wish I had the pleasure of meeting you, but Travis assured me that you were equally as fun and energetic in person as you were in the email/phone correspondence you and I had together. My staff were... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 LANA M

BE CREATIVE CATERED MY SON'S REHEARSAL DINNER. THE FOOD WAS FANTASTIC . MICHELLE IS A PLEASURE TO WORK WITH. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO CATER ANY EVENT THAT WE HAVE IN THE FUTURE.

2017-07-17T11:54:19 Response from the vendor

Hi Lana! Thank you for the kind review. You all were so much fun and how cool is it that you were the very first event at the new Devou Golf and Event Center! Congrats to you and hope to do business together in the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Jessica S

Be Creative catered our wedding, and my oh my was the food delicious! We had a specific vision in mind when it came to our buffet, and the catering team made it happen. We had a few minor road bumps the night of the wedding (initially a long line at the bar, no non-alcoholic... Read More champagne although agreed upon, 3rd cake flavor wasn't cut), but everything else went incredibly well. The staff was friendly and accommodating, and I can't stress enough how delicious the food is! Our guests are still raving about it.

2017-07-17T12:00:03 Response from the vendor

Hi Jessica! I hope you and Alex are doing well! I am sure you are soaking up all the fun memories of your wedding day! What a beautiful day it was:) Lake Lyndsay is such a fun venue to host such a special celebration! We... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Alaine P

If you want good food, go elsewhere. if you want THE BEST food, hire Be Creative Catering. Helpful, professional, and worth every penny in my book. Travis and Michelle did an excellent job catering a buffet dinner for our 180+ person wedding.

2017-06-06T12:53:48 Response from the vendor

How sweet. We work very hard to make each and every event that we do a successful one. So glad you had a wonderful wedding experience and we are sure you will have lasing memories of your special day:-) Best wishes to you in your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Sandy F

Michelle and staff are amazing! She is very accommodating and worked hard to make my daughters wedding just right! The food for my daughters wedding was delicious! Everyone raved about it! Uncle Ron, our chicken expert, was pleased! Thanks for being a part of our fun day. If we... Read More ever need to cater again, we know who to call in KY! -Sandy

2017-06-06T12:55:39 Response from the vendor

Hi Sandy, Thank you for the kind words. So glad that your daughter's wedding day was a success and so happy to hear that Ron was pleased with the chicken! I am a picky chicken eater, so I get it. We aim to please and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Rose V

Be Creative catered our son's rehearsal dinner and the food was delicious and the presentation was lovely. The staff was friendly and professional, but remained unobtrusive. Michelle and Kim were excellent to work with, from planning a menu, staying within my budget, and... Read More providing the right amount for my guests. I highly recommend them and would hire them again!

2017-06-06T12:58:07 Response from the vendor

Hi Rose- thank you for the kind words. I hear your event was such a fun one, and my staff said all of your guests were so sweet. I hope the wedding was as much fun as the rehearsal dinner! Hopefully we will have the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Kelsey D

We loved working with Be Creative Catering for our Grand Opening party. All of the food was amazing and the service was excellent! I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a catering company.

2017-06-06T12:59:23 Response from the vendor

Hi Kelsey! What a fun event you had at the Grand Opening of Current Watersports. We hope you all decide to do this event every year, it was a BLAST!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Nadia V

Michelle and Travis were wonderful to work with, very accommodating to meet our requests. The whole beef tenderloin was well seasoned and did not need a knife and was cooked to perfection with a side of delicious horseradish sauce. I don't think I have ever had a moist chicken... Read More dish at any wedding reception prior to our daughters wedding until I had Travis's Chicken Picatta, it was also well seasoned and very moist/tender and again no need for a knife. All the leftovers were packed nicely and ready for us to take back to the hotel after the reception where our guests got to enjoy the remaining food again. Excellent!!

2017-04-04T16:04:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Nadia. You all were such a pleasure to work with and we wish you all the best. Get some rest and soak up all the memories!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Nadia V

2017-06-06T13:02:15 Response from the vendor

Two of my favorites that you CANNOT go wrong choosing! Our Beef Tenderloin is the most popular beef option and the chicken picatta is a unique chicken dish that is sure the please. So happy to hear that you could enjoy it twice in one... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/25/2016 Dana M

I was so impressed with Be Creative Catering. They were a pleasure to work with. They were on time and were professional, and served amazing food. Everything was so good! The Michelle salad is very tasty! Thank you for making my wedding a success!

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Susan S

Be Creative was such a perfect vendor to work with! Awesome food was one of the top priorities for our wedding- so we searched A lOT to find great food in or price range. Be Creative's food was delicious and very reasonably priced. They offered a wide selection of food to... Read More choose from and their packages made it easy to have something for everyone at the wedding. the meatloaf is delicious and it was awesome serving that at the wedding! Michelle is great at coordinating everything I never had to worry at any point in the wedding process. Their staff is sweet and friendly- they had a plate of food waiting for me at cocktail hour and helped me with anything I needed all night! 3 months later people still rave about the food at our wedding!

2017-06-06T13:05:53 Response from the vendor

I'm sure that people are still talking about the fun food you offerred at your wedding reception! Our signature meatloaf is certainly a crowd pleasing option and not one that guests would normally expect to see for dinner, which makes it even more unique! It's... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Lauren H

We used Be Creative Catering for both our rehearsal dinner and our wedding reception. From the moment we tried Travis' food at our tasting, we knew this was the caterer for us! Each dish was better than the last making the final menu decision a hard one. Thankfully we had two... Read More meals to plan! Despite the large quantity of food that was needed to be prepared, it did not feel mass produced at all. We had many comments about how delicious the food was from our guests! We are happy to share their name with everyone in need of catering moving forward - wedding or otherwise! Travis' personality meshed well with our group and we had a lot of fun with him along the way! His wife, Michelle, is quick to respond to each and every email and is even more delightful in person! Thank you to them for making our wedding weekend perfect.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Kirstie T

Be Creative was wonderful with everything! Michelle was very easy to work with,communicated well, and the food was AMAZING! They were accommodating when we visited for our tasting, and their staff was great on our actual wedding day. I would highly recommend the beef tenderloin.... Read More We got so many compliments on it, and it is the best I have ever had. The food was so good that a couple of guests even called and placed orders for some of the sides. Their prices are very reasonable as well. I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016

Be Creative Catering (Michelle and Travis Faris) were wonderful to work with on our daughter's wedding. We wanted to create a vintage baseball theme with the meal and they knocked one out of the ballpark!! They took our ideas, gave us options and made it all come together... Read More perfectly. We had so many positive comments about the food and service from our guests. The pricing was reasonable and the quality and presentation were exceptional. The reception attendants were personable, polite and efficient. We could not have asked for anything more! Travis & Michelle are the best!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Josette S

I cannot say enough good things about this business! I used them for my wedding reception on October 7th, and the food is impeccably delicious. The servers were friendly and attentive. The bartender was wonderful and quick, I never saw a line! I was so satisfied with the food,... Read More with the experience. From booking them, until the end of the evening, I was so happy I had choosen them. Michelle was wonderful and friendly!! Thanks so much for everything!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Kellie H

Be Creative catered our wedding and our rehearsal dinner. We knew the food they made was good of course but we were blown away when we actually sat down to eat! The twice baked potatoes were our favorite. I was defiantly the bride that made sure to east at the wedding because... Read More this was one meal I wasn't missing! Everyone loved the food, we haven't stopped getting compliments!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Jaclyn D

Be Creative Catering catered our wedding and our guests raved about the food! We enjoyed working with Travis and Michelle to create a menu that reflected our tastes and also worked well for all of our guests! You have to get the salmon!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Kayla B

Be Creative Catering was absolutely fantastic! Travis and Michelle were always so helpful and professional, and their food at our reception was amazing. We received so many compliments from wedding guests on the food as well! We loved working with them and would definitely... Read More recommend Be Creative catering!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Jessica C

Very tasty! Great, friendly service!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Jennifer R

Be Creative Catering was amazing for our reception and bar services! I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of any type of catering services. They are friendly, responsive, and such a pleasure to work with. We feel like we've gained new friends through the company!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Kayli C

They were great to work with, great prices, they were on time and everything was wonderful!!