Be Creative Catering

Our only limitation is your imagination. With over 20 years combined experience, our goal is to take the worry out of your event and see it through, so that you and your guest's expectations are exceeded. Specializing in one-of-a-kind "unique" events, we turn your ideas into reality!

Cuisine

American, Fusion

Buffet, Catering Clean Up, Catering Delivery + Setup, Chef Stations, Family Style, Food Trucks, Menu Tastings, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering

1928 Petersburg Road, Hebron, KY Tri-State Area (859) 586-4201

Easy to work with

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

From start to finish, I had a great experience with this catering company. Thank you to Travis for the delicious food. I received so many compliments! I asked you to replicate a family recipe and you did just that. My grandparents were surprised and thrilled! The staff was so... Read More attentive the entire evening. Thank you for helping to make my day perfect.

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Nadia V

Michelle and Travis were wonderful to work with, very accommodating to meet our requests. The whole beef tenderloin was well seasoned and did not need a knife and was cooked to perfection with a side of delicious horseradish sauce. I don't think I have ever had a moist chicken... Read More dish at any wedding reception prior to our daughters wedding until I had Travis's Chicken Picatta, it was also well seasoned and very moist/tender and again no need for a knife. All the leftovers were packed nicely and ready for us to take back to the hotel after the reception where our guests got to enjoy the remaining food again. Excellent!!

2017-04-04T16:04:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Nadia. You all were such a pleasure to work with and we wish you all the best. Get some rest and soak up all the memories!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Nadia V

Reviewed on 12/25/2016 Dana M

I was so impressed with Be Creative Catering. They were a pleasure to work with. They were on time and were professional, and served amazing food. Everything was so good! The Michelle salad is very tasty! Thank you for making my wedding a success!

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Susan S

Be Creative was such a perfect vendor to work with! Awesome food was one of the top priorities for our wedding- so we searched A lOT to find great food in or price range. Be Creative's food was delicious and very reasonably priced. They offered a wide selection of food to... Read More choose from and their packages made it easy to have something for everyone at the wedding. the meatloaf is delicious and it was awesome serving that at the wedding! Michelle is great at coordinating everything I never had to worry at any point in the wedding process. Their staff is sweet and friendly- they had a plate of food waiting for me at cocktail hour and helped me with anything I needed all night! 3 months later people still rave about the food at our wedding!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Lauren H

We used Be Creative Catering for both our rehearsal dinner and our wedding reception. From the moment we tried Travis' food at our tasting, we knew this was the caterer for us! Each dish was better than the last making the final menu decision a hard one. Thankfully we had two... Read More meals to plan! Despite the large quantity of food that was needed to be prepared, it did not feel mass produced at all. We had many comments about how delicious the food was from our guests! We are happy to share their name with everyone in need of catering moving forward - wedding or otherwise! Travis' personality meshed well with our group and we had a lot of fun with him along the way! His wife, Michelle, is quick to respond to each and every email and is even more delightful in person! Thank you to them for making our wedding weekend perfect.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Kirstie T

Be Creative was wonderful with everything! Michelle was very easy to work with,communicated well, and the food was AMAZING! They were accommodating when we visited for our tasting, and their staff was great on our actual wedding day. I would highly recommend the beef tenderloin.... Read More We got so many compliments on it, and it is the best I have ever had. The food was so good that a couple of guests even called and placed orders for some of the sides. Their prices are very reasonable as well. I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016

Be Creative Catering (Michelle and Travis Faris) were wonderful to work with on our daughter's wedding. We wanted to create a vintage baseball theme with the meal and they knocked one out of the ballpark!! They took our ideas, gave us options and made it all come together... Read More perfectly. We had so many positive comments about the food and service from our guests. The pricing was reasonable and the quality and presentation were exceptional. The reception attendants were personable, polite and efficient. We could not have asked for anything more! Travis & Michelle are the best!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Josette S

I cannot say enough good things about this business! I used them for my wedding reception on October 7th, and the food is impeccably delicious. The servers were friendly and attentive. The bartender was wonderful and quick, I never saw a line! I was so satisfied with the food,... Read More with the experience. From booking them, until the end of the evening, I was so happy I had choosen them. Michelle was wonderful and friendly!! Thanks so much for everything!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Kellie H

Be Creative catered our wedding and our rehearsal dinner. We knew the food they made was good of course but we were blown away when we actually sat down to eat! The twice baked potatoes were our favorite. I was defiantly the bride that made sure to east at the wedding because... Read More this was one meal I wasn't missing! Everyone loved the food, we haven't stopped getting compliments!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Jaclyn D

Be Creative Catering catered our wedding and our guests raved about the food! We enjoyed working with Travis and Michelle to create a menu that reflected our tastes and also worked well for all of our guests! You have to get the salmon!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Kayla B

Be Creative Catering was absolutely fantastic! Travis and Michelle were always so helpful and professional, and their food at our reception was amazing. We received so many compliments from wedding guests on the food as well! We loved working with them and would definitely... Read More recommend Be Creative catering!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Jessica C

Very tasty! Great, friendly service!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Jennifer R

Be Creative Catering was amazing for our reception and bar services! I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of any type of catering services. They are friendly, responsive, and such a pleasure to work with. We feel like we've gained new friends through the company!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Kayli C

They were great to work with, great prices, they were on time and everything was wonderful!!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Kelly M

Our daughters wedding was July, 2016 and the food was amazing! We received compliments all night and when running into guests days after the event, they mentioned how wonderful the food was. Michelle and Travis were a pleasure to work with. The staff was also pleasant and did... Read More an excellent job all evening. We would use them in a heartbeat for any event in the future and recommend them to friends.

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Emily O

We could not have asked for better catering for our wedding! Travis was extremely accommodating and helped us create a fun menu that we were excited about. He and his team executed a flawless dinner service, and our guests keeps telling us how much they enjoyed the food!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016

Be Creative Catering is AWESOME!! Travis and Michelle were wonderful, they did an outstanding job for Anna & Richard's wedding reception. The food was delicious, everyone in attendance commented on how great everything was. I can not say enough good things about them. It was a... Read More pleasure dealing with them, they made it easy throughout the whole process. I would highly recommend them and will definitely use them in the future. They are by far the best...EXCELLENT...A+ all the way!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Erin B

We used Be Creative Catering for our daughter's wedding and had a great experience. The staff provided excellent service and the food was delicious. They were so easy to work with and followed through on every detail. We heard numerous comments throughout the evening about... Read More how delicious the food was. We couldn't have been more pleased.

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Erica K

The owners were a joy and very accommodating to work with leading up to the event and the staff was wonderful! The were very professional and polite to guests and even made sure that the groom and I had drinks from the bar with dinner.

Reviewed on 5/16/2016

First class operation. Not only was the food delicious, the staff was very friendly and professional. We are still hearing from our guests about how much they enjoyed the food. Travis and Michelle are wonderful to work with and really had a hand in making our daughter and son... Read More in law's wedding a very memorable evening. THANKS

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Kellie H

Travis and Michelle are amazing to work with. They make you feel confident that everything will be perfect! Their food is outstanding. Their staff goes above and beyond. First class staff and service.

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Donna G

Travis and Michelle We can't thank you enough! The food was fabulous, the both of you are wonderful to work with. I will definitely tell all my friends

Reviewed on 3/14/2016

The staff at Be Creative catering are awesome! They went above and beyond to make the days leading up to our wedding as well as the Big Day go smoothly. Travis and Michelle are phenomenal, as is the food!!!! Can't imagine another caterer giving the same kind of personal... Read More attention!

Reviewed on 2/15/2016 Kelsey C

The staff at Be Creative were so great to work with! So nice! They were so helpful, knowledgeable. and professional, helping us choose a great combination of selections for the dinner as well as a nice fruit and cheese display to welcome our guests upon arrival to our wedding... Read More reception. The food was delicious and we even received many comments from our guests how good the food was. Some even told us that it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding reception! Highly recommended!