Cinda's Creative Cakes

Bow2008 09
Bow2007

109 Country Mile Road, Holly Springs, NC (919) 303-1151

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Tiffany R

Simply the best, from the consultation to my wedding day Cinda was professional, personable, and amazing. She sketched out what we expressed we wanted during the first consultation and it was just as we expected on our big day. The cake looked amazing and the taste was out of... Read More this world. Honestly you either have Cinda or you don't have the best cake possible.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Laura S

Cinda made an amazing cake for our wedding this past June! Seriously, I don't really even like cake and this one was SO GOOD. All of our guests were wowed by how delicious it was. Plus, Cinda includes all the design in her pricing so even though we chose a fairly simple design,... Read More it was awesome knowing we could pick anything we wanted and not get charged a ton of extra money. I'm so glad we used Cinda for our special day! (And I can't wait for the anniversary cake!)

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Phil L

Cinda made us several different cakes, all of them wonderful! We highly recommend. Don't forget, she will make you a free sample cake, and a free anniversary cake. Mmmmmm!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Kate D

I cannot say enough great things about Cinda! Her cake is DELICIOUS! My fiance and I went to test flavors about 7 months before our wedding and wanted to try three different kinds. We took home 3 6'' cakes! So not only did we get to enjoy at Cinda's but also at home with our... Read More friends and family! We even went back about a month before the wedding to make sure we were picking the right flavors :) Our favorite was chocolate chip cake with peanut butter buttercream! Cinda is friendly, helpful and very responsive! She reached out to my reception venue for me to ask about the cake stand to confirm the color (so she could save me money if possible). In addition, I was able to ship my cake topper directly to her! She is the best - no one compares to her or her cake!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Amy W

When planning your wedding and it comes time to select your cake, I would definitely contact Cinda from Cinda's Creative Cakes. Her cakes are not only beautiful but are absolutely DELICIOUS!!! They are everything every bride and groom wants out of a wedding cake. I've had many... Read More wedding cakes at weddings that were beautiful to look at but the taste didn't fit the outside and vice versa. Cinda not only takes that time to get to know you personally but also takes the time to hear you vision for your wedding cake and helps that vision come to life with a cake that will leave you wanting more. When you go for your tasting you don't just get one little slice, you get to take home the whole 6" cake that she cut one slice from, and then not to mention she gives you a complimentary anniversary cake for your 1 year!! Cinda is very professional with her business and does stay busy so she does have set times for pick up and tastings but if you are scheduled there's no rushing you once you are there.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Hilary W

We worked with Cinda for our cupcakes and cutting cake for our wedding, and they turned out beautifully! We were planning from three time zones away, and Cinda was really great about working with us through email and over the phone. Cinda got exactly what I was looking for, and... Read More the display was really elegant (but still fun because, you know, cupcakes!). When we went out to do a tasting, she had two full 6-inch cakes for us to try! All the flavors we tried were amazing. Thank you Cinda!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Gina G

What a wonderful person and an even better baker! From our first consultation with Cinda, it was clear that she would be designing our cakes. She was extremely responsive in terms of questions and emails and always with a smile. Her cakes were beyond delicious and she knew... Read More exactly what we were going for in terms of design. She did mason jar cupcakes for our Welcome bags - which were ready mid-week for us to pick up, our wedding cake and our groom's cake. Everything was phenomenal! Our wedding cake was the most beautiful cake I've ever seen and it turned out exactly how we'd hoped. She found a lace overlay to match the lace of my wedding gown and it was executed perfectly - showing that she truly goes above and beyond. The groom's cake was a surprise for my husband, and I couldn't have done it without Cinda. Working with her was incredibly easy and we never had to second guess our choice. We are sincerely looking forward to getting our 1-year anniversary cake!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Kayla h

Lord. This cake. i dreamed about it afterwards. Beyond delicious and just as beautiful. I love that she is a home baker and so personal. She was the perfect fit for our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Alexis B

ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS! We did a cake tasting a couple months before our wedding and it was torture waiting until the day of to eat more. Cinda sent us home from the tasting with 4- 6" cakes, all of which were delicious. She's amazingly talented at cake design, especially for the... Read More reasonable prices she asks, and was very easy to work with. Would absolutely recommend her to anyone in the area!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Erin M

Cinda was wonderful to work with and did an excellent job on our wedding cake! Our cake was delicious and looked beautiful, we were so happy with how it turned out!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Kimberly D

Cinda made our wedding cake 10 years ago next week. Everyone still says it's the best cake they ever had! I would recommend Cinda to everyone, her cakes are truly amazing!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Leslie I

Cinda made my wedding cake nine years ago. She brought the vision I had to life! I recommend her to anyone I know getting married and they have all raved about the service, cake design, and the taste! Every year we order an anniversary cake and it brings back great memories!... Read More Shemakes the best carrot cake!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Julia M

Cinda is amazing! As Maid of Honor, I took on the task of finding a bakery to create a record player groom's cake for the bride to surprise the groom with at the rehearsal dinner. Cinda was able to create a perfect replica of the exact record player. Flavor was awesome, detail... Read More was fantastic and Cinda was incredibly easy to work with! Couldn't have been happier!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Lawren M

Cindas cakes made our wedding more magical. The cake was memorable and amazing. Anyone can bake but Cindas cakes were amazing. Our experience with Cinda was nothing less then professional. We have had a bunch of friends ask for the baker who made that delectable goodness.... Read More Thank you Cinda for all the professional services and adding to put memorable night.

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Erin M

Cindas creative cakes far exceeded our expectations! The cake was the most delicious cake we had ever tasted, several guests raved about its deliciousness! The cake was also by far the most beautiful cake I had ever seen! Cinda had intricate detailing and truly did a fantastic... Read More job. I highly recommend Cindas Creative Cakes!!

Reviewed on 8/06/2016 Briana B

My husband and I cannot say enough good things about Cinda and her amazingly delicious cakes! After attending an open house at The Cotton Room (our wedding venue) and having the opportunity to taste Cinda's cakes, it was a no-brainer! Not only are her designs beautiful, but her... Read More cakes are baked perfectly. One of my bridesmaids had three pieces (very unlike her) because she could not get enough. My husband and I also purposely ordered more servings than we needed so that we would have cake left over after the reception. Cinda was an absolute professional and pleasure to work with throughout the entire planning process. We can't wait for our anniversary cake in a year from now. My husband and I highly recommend Cinda's Creative Cakes!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Toni C

My cake was amazing. I literally took a photo from pintrest and she made it happen :) The cake was delicious. It wasn't dry like most wedding cakes. And, her customer service was great too!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Demetria W

Cinda did such an excellent job with the cake and cupcakes for my wedding. She listened to us and created it just as we envisioned. When I decided to add filling in the cupcakes, she was very helpful in suggesting flavors that would complement the cake flavor and icing. The... Read More icing colors were a perfect match to our wedding colors. The cake and cupcakes tasted great! She was so awesome to work with.

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Amie

Cinda was recommended to us by our day-of coordinator, and we are so thankful she was!!! First, Cinda's consultation meetings are so personalized! We really felt welcomed in her home, and she really got a clear understanding of what we were thinking in terms of our cake. She... Read More also remains so flexible until the deadline to make decisions! We had initially planned a small two-tier cake, but then we fell in love with a cake topper that was too big for the top tier of that cake. Cinda had us send her the topper, and then she offered us options to make the topper work. Our cake came out beautifully, and we loved the sugar flowers! The colors were exactly what we wanted! Most importantly, Cinda's cakes and cupcakes were hands-down the best we tasted. Our guests had so many compliments about the cupcakes. My brother, who doesn't tend to like cake, told us it was the best cupcake he'd ever had and actually wanted to try the other flavors! Definitely consider the Irish Car Bomb - people found it so unique, and it was a big crowd-pleaser!

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Danielle A

Where do I begin????? From the moment I heard of Cinda through a coworker I knew she'd be the perfect "cake lady" for us. Her website was easy to maneuver and we were able to find out a lot about her cakes and business before even speaking with her. Her website lists pricing,... Read More displays past work, and allows you to sign up for a wedding cake trials (which you get to take home 2 small cakes of your choice). I was really simple to use. When we met Cinda we first fell in love with her friendly personality, then her hard work and dedication to her craft. She was very easy to work with. She was quick to respond to my numerous emails and made sure she was creating my dream wedding cake. I couldn't have been more pleased with how our wedding cake turned out. We received so many compliments, not only on the cake's design but also on the flavors we choose (Red Velvet and Cinnamon Swirl). I cant wait until our one year anniversary rolls around so we can experience the awesome-ness that Cinda whips up in her kitchen, as a courtesy to us. In all, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Cinda to a friend, stranger, or enemy for that matter. Cinda was an awesome pick and gets an A+ from me. Thank you again Cinda for the professionalism you displayed during our time together and in you workmanship!

Reviewed on 5/06/2016 Amamda V

Cinda is a lovely women - very nice and a great businesswomen (previously an HR manager). She does a great job dealing with her clients, and giving two cakes away to potential clients is a huge plus!!! We chose to go with another bakery based on taste. Cakes were good but not... Read More great. I'm usually pretty easy to please and I must say, I was slightly disappointed the cakes didnt win over my cake lover family. I really wanted to LOVE the cakes , and read all her awesome reviews online prior to tasting them. My fiance and I tried them at her house, and then took them to my parents for their opinion. My parents said they were dry. Nothing against her because she truly is a fantastic person when you meet her (even over the phone), but wanted to write a review because it seems most of the others have not had this experience.

Reviewed on 4/17/2016 Stephanie P

SHE IS AMAZING!!! Everyone should use Cinda-- her cakes are beautiful and taste just as amazing. She is so sweet and easy to work with. Her ideas for our wedding cake were simply heads and shoulders above everyone else's. She did both our wedding cake and our groom's cake... Read More and we received so many compliments on both!! Also she will do different flavors per tier and sugar flowers on the cake at no additional cost. Simply put, Cinda can not be beat. We would recommend her to everyone!

One of our favorite vendors

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Marcia H

We chose Cinda through a friend. Price wise she was comparable to others in the Raleigh area that we had looked into. We tasted her cakes and we were sold! I am not a big fan of cake nor sweet icing but I couldn't get enough. She made a rehearsal dinner cake for the groom which... Read More was a paramedic based. She was able to take specific heart rhythms that I asked for and put them on the cake (everything was edible). Amazing!! Our wedding cake was exactly what we discussed and what I imagined in my head it to be. Everyone getting married has a clue that they will miss out on something involving their wedding to some extent, whether it be food, dessert or drinking (you are just too busy). My favorite part about Cinda's Creative Cakes is that she makes your one year anniversary cake instead of eating a frost bitten cake. I can't wait for one year! I still dream about her cakes!

Gorgeous and delicious!

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Erin B

Leading up to our wedding, we did not have any real vision for what we wanted our wedding cake to look like. We only knew what we wanted it to taste like. When we met with Cinda, we were able to show her some things we liked and she was able to design what we thought would be... Read More a great looking cake based on her sketch and coloring to match our wedding. Once we tried her cake, we knew we wanted her cakes to be our wedding cake. On the day of the wedding, the cake went above and beyond her drawings had made it out to be. All of our guests commented on how perfect our cake was. It coordinated with our wedding colors and even the mother of the bride thought the calla lilies on the cake were real (they were sugar flowers). Thank you Cinda for wowing us with your abilities!

Reviewed on 6/03/2015 Avery B

Cinda is amazing and so are her cakes! We had a consultation and cake tasting in her office at her home which was professional and cozy! All of her cakes are covered in real frosting not fondant which is MUCH tastier!! She did a grooms cake for us as well, we emailed back and... Read More forth to plan the cake, never having a formal consultation and it turned out PERFECT! She's very talented and loves what she does! Thanks for making my dream wedding cake!