A caterer with food from really great restaurants

It’s event catering in a whole new way - the best restaurants in Dallas cook, you make the guest list, and Cohost does the rest.

Cuisine

American, Italian, Latin American, Fusion, Seafood

Dietary Options

Vegetarian

Food + Catering

4222 Main St, Dallas, TX (214) 775-0822

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Kelsey N

Cohost was the perfect caterer for our wedding! I really wanted to feature food from our favorite restaurants in Dallas instead of the typical boring chicken and steak options. Before Cohost we met with several vendors that could provide some of the services we needed but not... Read More all of them. I found Cohost online and thought it sounded too good to be true. It was all true though! We chose appetizers from The Porch, and the main course/sides from Pecan Lodge. We did not have a cake, so we got dessert from Pleasant Grove Pies and Dandelion Cheesecakes. All of the food was amazing! We used the bartending services and got dinnerware/linen rentals through Cohost as well. The staff was great, and working with Jewel through all of my questions couldn't have been better. If you're looking for the complete package, Cohost is absolutely it!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Ashley K

Cohost was so wonderful to work with! Talk about a company who has their stuff together! Not only do they do business with some of the best restaurants in the area, they are just absolute pros at what they do. Our wedding went off without a snag and they gave us exactly what... Read More we expected and then some! We were able to do our cocktail food from The Porch and our dinner from Slow Bone BBQ. Both were amazing and the presentation was beautiful. The Cohost team was so easy to work with, and they were very responsive through e-mail and phone. No matter who I spoke with at the company, they were all able to get me answers or help with advice. They were patient with us as we worked through all of the details. I highly recommend going with Cohost. You will not regret it!!

Reviewed on 4/22/2016 Kimberly T

The Cohost team was phenomenal from start to finish! They catered my wedding of 200 guests and everything from the food to the service was impeccable. Jewel worked with me to create a fabulous menu ranging from bbq from pecan lodge to mini corn dogs fried at the table to mac n... Read More cheese from the porch. The food was amazing and everyone raved about how tasty it was. On the day of the wedding, I was super stressed and behind in getting things set up and the servers helped immensely! The bartenders were also awesome! I couldn't have asked for a better experience. An at home wedding with 200 guests is never easy, but Co-host really took a lot of the stress of planning away!!

2016-04-25T13:17:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for writing this. It was such a pleasure working with you and being a part of your wedding day!

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 Melody M

My husband and I LOVED working with CoHost! Before we found Jewel, we went to a few catering tastings and felt pretty underwhelmed. We were so excited once we found Cohost. The idea of serving food from two of our favorite restaurants (Porch and Pecan Lodge) seemed too good to... Read More be true, but they orchestrated it perfectly as a combined buffet. We tweaked the menu multiple times, and they were extremely patient with us throughout the planning process. They were also great about keeping timely communication. All of their servers were also super friendly and professional. Basically, all of the pieces fell together beautifully on the wedding day. We highly recommend them!!!

2016-04-11T21:40:25 Response from the vendor

Hello dear! Thank you so much for the awesome review! Blessings to you and Chris!

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Jessica B

I had a great experience working with Cohost for my wedding. Jewel and Dina were both excellent to work with. They answered any questions I had... including questions that related to my venue when I couldn't get a straight answer elsewhere.. They both went above and beyond. We... Read More went with a vegetarian menu from H.G. Supply. The food was delicious. We were not disappointed.. Even our non-vegtarian friends and family raved about the food. The servers they sent were also wonderful, and I had many compliments on them as well. They made sure my husband and I both had a FULL plate of food and walked us through the cake cutting process. I highly recommend Cohost for your wedding if you want a professional job with delicious food.

2016-04-11T21:42:09 Response from the vendor

Hey Jessica - this is a little late, but thank you so much for the amazing review! You were a pleasure to work with as well. We wish you many blessings!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Erin H

CoHost ending up being the ideal caterer for us. We got to choose our meal from some of our favorite restaurants (The Porch & Vickery Park) and Jewel went out of her way to get us exactly what we wanted well within our budget. She and her staff did an amazing job. We had both... Read More stationary appetizers and a buffet for our wedding reception. The appetizers looked gorgeous during the cocktail hour, and everyone raved about the buffet both later that night and the next day. We couldn’t be more pleased.

2015-10-14T13:42:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write this! It was such a pleasure working with you!

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Ashley J

Working with Jewel was great and she was super super helpful for setting up our rehearsal dinner. The food from the Porch was absolutely delicious as well! We were so impressed with the great food and service that was provided!

2015-08-18T11:32:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the great review! We enjoyed working with you & are thankful for your business!

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 Ashley E

ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! I used CoHost as the caterer for my wedding. I was a detailed bride (Jewel can attest to my first looong inquiry). My fiance and I met with several caterers. From our first meeting, I knew I was in good hands. The chef presented me with more food than you... Read More thought you could taste, I was not pushed beyond my budget, and I had absolutely no worries about everything going exactly how I expected. They put me at ease. Every detail was in writing, their email responses we're always quick and positive, and the concept behind CoHost is pure genius! Personal touches, such as a personal text message on the day of my wedding, made me sure I'd made the right decision before ever stepping into the reception hall. Very professional and fun staff. Thank you Jewel, Marcus, and their team who ran around doing anything they could to make our day as special as it was! Cheers!

2015-08-07T09:33:54 Response from the vendor

You are so kind to write the amazing review. YOU were such a pleasure to work with, and all of the Cohost staff thoroughly enjoyed working that evening. Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your wedding day!!!

Cohost

Reviewed on 3/31/2015 Ali G

Cohost was great and worked with our budget. No complaints.

Wonderful Caterer and People

Reviewed on 8/22/2014 Taylor F

Cohost did an incredible job catering for my wedding. I worked with Jewel throughout the process and she was such a gift to have during that season. She was super responsive to what we were envisioning, brought incredible ideas to the table, and worked so hard to make our ideal... Read More wedding come to life in the budget we had. She was wonderful and I would recommend Cohost to anyone I know. Even after the wedding I've had several people tell me that it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding - all thanks to Jewel and her Cohost team!!