On-location Makeup Application

Let makeup artist Colleen Elizabeth take care of all your makeup needs! A seasoned spa pro - trained by the best at MAC and Temptu in NYC and Boston - she offers airbrush, HD, and mineral makeup applications that will make you look perfect on your special day. Available on location in RI and southeastern MA.

Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Bristol, RI RI and southeastern MA (401) 919-2493

Wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 11/17/2013 Jamielynn

Colleen was wonderful to work with! Prior to scheduling our first meeting she was kind enough to put me in contact with two other brides she recently worked with who both RAVED about her. During my trial Colleen offered multiple options for my makeup and was incredibly patient!... Read More Colleen is knowledgeable, professional, and an overall joy to work with. I would absolutely recommend her and use her services again!

Colleen is beyond amazing

Reviewed on 11/14/2013 Andrea C

Colleen was my makeup artist for my wedding this past September and did an absolute amazing job. She is everything that you hope for when it comes to wedding vendors; professional, flexible, responsive and most importantly very talented. I was in a time crunch and was... Read More not able to take advantage of a trial which made me a little anxious. The day came, Colleen arrived extra early so we had time and weren't rushed. Throughout the application, Colleen would stop and ask for my feedback to ensure that I was happy, which I was! Colleen also did my sisters make up. My oldest sister, who doesn't wear make up at all could not stop talking about how great she felt. We all received so many compliments from guests. Without any hesitation whatsoever do I recommend Colleen. She rocks!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Alyssa I

Colleen was great. She did the makeup for myself, my bridesmaids, my mother-in-law, and my sister-in-law. Everyone's makeup came out great. I changed my mind on what I wanted for my makeup look after my trial, and she was very accommodating and perfectly captured my new... Read More inspiration.

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Eliza Z

Colleen was awesome! Everyone in my wedding party looked amazing and even my mother, who is super picky about her makeup loved it. No one looked overdone; Colleen just enhanced their natural beauty. I would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 9/09/2015

I can't say enough good things about Colleen Elizabeth Makeup! My bridal party and I felt so gorgeous! Colleen is the ultimate professional! She truly puts all her effort and time into each person so they feel their very best. In addition, Colleen is sweet, kind, and extremely... Read More pleasant to work with! Her work is undeniable, but the experience she provides really adds to the specialness of the day! I highly recommend Colleen Elizabeth Makeup!

Reviewed on 9/03/2015

I hired Colleen for my wedding on 8/23/15. She was such a peach to work with. From our very first few emails, I knew I had made the right choice! Her work speaks for itself! She will even travel to you on the big day which is a total plus! She did an amazing job- not only did... Read More my girls and myself look beautiful, but Colleen made us feel beautiful as well! I would highly recommend her services.

Reviewed on 7/06/2015 Caroline K

Colleen was amazing in every way possible! My husband and I eloped in Newport and I didn't have the time to do a makeup trial before the wedding day, but Colleen came prepared with printouts of photos I had sent her and was very attentive and stopped and asked for my feedback... Read More several times to ensure I was happy with the look. She did an outstanding job on me and my bridesmaid and I felt so comfortable with her, it kind of felt like having an old friend come over to do my makeup. I would definitely hire her again and will recommend her to all of my friends.

I highly recommend Colleen!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Korrie L

I couldn't have been happier with Colleen. I wanted a very natural look. She understood exactly what I had in mind and made it happen. Her work is beautiful. Plus, she did a fantastic job keeping everyone on time. I highly recommend Colleen!

Colleen is a must have!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Amiee L

Colleen did my makeup back in September for my wedding at Castle Hill. She did a great job on my makeup and the rest of the girls in my party. I wanted a more glamorous look on my wedding day but kept the girls in my party looking very natural. She did airbrush and applied false... Read More lashes to everyone. I also found her to be very helpful at the trial and on my wedding day she was on time. Colleen is very good when responding to my emails. (which makes the process much easier) Plus she is super sweet! Thanks again Colleen!!

Colleen is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Jen S

I know absolutely nothing about make up an so was pretty nervous about this aspect of the wedding. Colleen made me feel completely at ease. She was very patient and gave great advice - even offering some recommendations for products that would get my skin prepped in advance of... Read More the big day! We did a test run about a month before and made some adjustments. For example, she tried eyelash extensions - and applied them perfectly - but we both decided that they were a bit over the top for me. On the day of the wedding, Colleen showed up early and was ready to go! Again, she was super patient and professional - working with the photographer snapping pics, putting up with my coffee breaks, etc. The overall result was perfect...her work is incredibly beautiful and manages to capture your natural features, not cover over them. Colleen is that perfect combination of awesome talent and lovely personality. I feel lucky to have had her as part of my wedding.

My daughter's wedding

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

Coleen was wonderful! She did a great job on the trial and even better on my daughter's wedding day. She traveled to my home and did makeup for me, my daughter "the bride" the matron of honor and a bridesmaid. She arrived on time , took her time with each person and went back... Read More for touch ups. She is friendly and easy going. I hardly ever wear make-up and was unsure if I wanted airbrush done and the end result was FANTASTIC! My makeup looked beautiful! The airbrush was definitely a good pick for us and it looked so natural and flawless in pictures! We were very satisfied with her work! I highly recommend her for all make-up needs and plan on using her for any future special occasions.

My wedding 10/12/14

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Taryn F

Colleen did an amazing job on my makeup for my wedding day! I wanted to find someone who could accommodate the look I envisioned. I typically do not wear a lot of makeup so I didn't want too much but just enough for that day. Colleen did exactly what I hoped for. Colleen and her... Read More colleague also did a great job on the girls in the bridal party as well. Not to mention she is very pleasant to work with! Thank you again, Colleen!

Colleen is Amazing

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Kris J

Colleen made me look like the image of myself as a bride that I had always hoped for, honestly maybe even better than I thought. She is an awesome person, very open to suggestions, and just helpful. I don't have a lot of experience with makeup, so I let her take the reigns... Read More to make me look pretty, and the results were amazing. My husband said I was the prettiest thing he ever did see. I had her do the makeup on all my girls as well, and they were all super pleased. Their style ranges from heavy, all the way to natural. Each girl was very happy with their looks and they looked great in pictures. I would 1000% suggest to have her do your makeup if you have the option to.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/08/2014 Meggie M

First of all, Colleen is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. She made me and my bridesmaids feel absolutely stunning on my big day. She is great at airbrush and traditional makeup application! THE BEST!

Bridal makeup

Reviewed on 7/08/2014 Jocelyn f

Colleen did my airbrush makeup for my wedding and she did an excellent job! It was very easy to schedule a trial run with her and if went awesome. When I told her I wanted a natural look she listened to exactly what I did and didn't want for makeup. My makeup looked wonderful... Read More and it was exactly what I wanted. She also did my matron of honors makeup and my mothers makeup and they absolutely loved it as well. Colleen is very professional and it was money well spent having her do my makeup. I would highly recommend her as a makeup artist for any bride!

Amazing experience!

Reviewed on 2/02/2014 Alison B

Colleen was incredible! She made me feel flawless on my wedding day! Highly recommend!

Fantasic!

Reviewed on 7/15/2013 Tori P

I used Colleen as my makeup artist for my July wedding in Newport. Right from the start I found her to be helpful. Colleen recommended a hair stylist and a great place to get a spray tan. When I did my bridal trial I told her to do whatever she thought would be best and not to... Read More show me till the end. I figured that would work best for me. I absolutely loved my look! On my wedding day Colleen and her assistant came to Ocean Cliff to do my makeup and was right on time. All my bridesmaids found her to be very friendly, funny and helpful with the looks that they wanted. I will be recommending Colleen for a very long time to come!

Love!

Reviewed on 6/07/2013 Molly C

I am so happy I booked Colleen as the makeup artist! I was the maid of honor at my best friends wedding. I originally booked Colleen as a gift to my friend (Casey) who was getting married. My friend never wears makeup but I thought she should have her makeup done professional on... Read More her wedding day. Casey definitely wanted a more natural look while I wanted something more glamorous since I wear makeup everyday. On the day of the wedding Colleen was booked to do the makeup for me, Casey and two more bridesmaids.Everyone loved how they looked! Colleen brought a great energy to the room. She was very professional and was on time. You can tell when being around Colleen how much she loves her job. Highly recommend!

Colleen Elizabeth

Award-winning makeup artist and esthetician Colleen Elizabeth specializes in airbrush and high definition makeup styling. Her makeup work has been featured in national and regional magazines, popular bridal blogs, fashion runways, and weddings throughout New England. Colleen has also used her creative vision, eye for wardrobe styling, and attention to detail to produce several successful bridal photo shoots. Her training has come from the best at Temptu, MAC Cosmetics and Makeup Forever in New York City. Colleen resides in Bristol, RI and is available for weddings throughout RI and MA.