Wedding & Event Décor

Concepts Event Design, Inc. is a full-service design company providing the ultimate in products and services to its clients throughout the San Diego area. Event Design, Lounge Furniture, Specialty Linens, Custom High Gloss Dance Floors, Lighting, Draping, Shabby Chic, Chiavari Chairs, Tables, etc.

Lighting, Chairs, Linens, Lounge Furniture, Tables, Rentals + Equipment

300 West 28th Street Suite 103, National City, CA (619) 336-0202

They go beyond

Reviewed on 10/20/2010 Yesenia A

They go above and beyond! Tuly enjoyed working with them!

Awesome chair covers

Reviewed on 10/14/2010 Anna K

Beautiful chair covers! delivered on time and set up accordingly.

Beautiful accents

Reviewed on 9/16/2010 Bernadette M

Having Concepts provide our chiavari chairs and table linens truly added to the overall feeling of our wedding. The decor added a little extra class to our wedding reception. They have a huge selection to choose from and we were able to find the exact color we were looking... Read More for.

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Sharareh D

Concepts is an incredibly professional rental company to work with and we had such a positive experience using them for my big day! I along with my mother collaborated on design ideas for my wedding and Concepts was able to help us finalize the exact vision we had. I ended up... Read More choosing them as my vendor for rentals due to their great pricing and professionalism. They also have a wonderful showroom in National City that made it very easy to go over ideas and come up with final decisions. I was an out-of-town bride as well and they helped accommodate me by sending photos of things we needed to revisit/relook at when we weren't in town. We were also lucky because Concepts and the florist we used, LaVonne of Adorations Inc., had worked together before and the two connected often to keep things organized and flowing. The only bump if any in our process was we did start with one contact, Tiffany, and ended up finishing the event process with Cathy, who was super helpful and reachable. There were a few things we had to go over again with the change but it all ended up working out just fine! We rented quite a few items for the wedding -- chairs, linens, chargers, special chairs for me and my husband -- and Concepts worked to make sure we got exactly the right mix of rentals we needed, down to color combos, texture types, etc. I had a keen eye for what I wanted to create and Concepts delivered!

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Olivia H

Got married 3/17/17 and They were so easy to work with I would most definitely use them again!

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Ryan B

Concepts Event Design had the largest inventory of linens and wedding decor from all the vendors we looked it. Concepts worked with me and my bride as we planned a destination wedding in San Diego. Overall good experience working with them.

Reviewed on 8/28/2016

After getting quotes from several rental vendors, we chose Concepts for our wedding in part because it was the least expensive for what we wanted. And we were very pleased with their service, responsiveness, and quality of their products. Our wedding was at the Scripps Seaside... Read More Forum, so we needed draping, market lights, lighting, lounge furniture, tables, and chairs. It was very smoothly and looked extremely quality. Thank you Concepts!

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Muriel E

Working with Concepts Event Design was so great! We looked into several different rental companies and CED was the 3rd place we had contacted. We didn't really know what we wanted yet and only had a small idea of what colors we had in mind. The initial consultation was very... Read More informative and full of detailed information. We met with Haydee and looked around all the linens and books trying to get some ideas. After speaking with Haydee she was able to listen to our ideas, throw in some of hers and provide an estimate all in the same consultation. Throughout the planning process CED provided detailed invoices and were very specific with any changes we requested. They were very prompt with emails and replied within 24 hours or less. Waiting on vendors to reply is very important because you base most of your decisions on their feedback and responses. We rented linens, chiavari chairs, lounge furniture and a dance floor. Compared with the other rental services we met with their prices were the most affordable and they had a wide variety of selections. The day of the wedding went according to plan. Everything was set up when and where it was supposed to. We wanted to make a few last minute changes but due to the deadline set by CED we were not able to make the changes a few days before the wedding. Other than that it was an absolute pleasure to work with Concepts. They are very professional, patient and they provided exceptional service. I would definitely recommended them for all your rental needs.

Eh.

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Joanna S

The linens were a bit dingey--I wanted a blush and they almost looked gray. Nonetheless, they still looked "nice" and everyone liked them. The service they provided was also great (customer service-wise). Overall, I would probably cut this expense if I had to do it again.

Great vendor

Reviewed on 5/24/2010 Jen D

Great selection of furniture, very happy with them.