Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

15 Park St, Danvers, MA (978) 774-1446

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Molly T

Gayle was wonderful to work with. She is very knowledgeable, especially when it comes to what is in season/available for your wedding date. We had a LOT of back and forth and we ended up completely changing our minds and scrapping what we had originally planned less than 3 weeks... Read More before the wedding. They worked with us right to the end to make the event the best it could be. When the day came, all of our arrangements were exactly what I hoped they would be.

PERFECT FLOWERS & SERVICE

Reviewed on 8/09/2015 Jill W

Gayle is an absolute dream to work with during the planning process. She helped me choose the perfect flowers for our day (and over the phone, I might add). I was planning the wedding from a distance and couldn't make it in to the flower shop. I knew I wanted purple flowers... Read More for me and white flowers for my bridesmaids, but that's really as far as my preferences went. Gayle took the time to explain the differences between our options and checked in multiple times in the process if she saw any inconsistencies or anything that we might want to adjust. The flowers arrived right on time to my hotel room the day of the wedding and were AMAZING for the cost. I could not be happier, and will be sure to recommend Curran Brothers to everyone having a wedding in the North Shore area.

Stunning!

Reviewed on 4/22/2015 Amanda B

I loved working with Currans, as they made my vision a reality! As a couple, we had been to 8 weddings before our own and over that time, I got a feel of what I wanted in our centerpieces. Since we were a winter wedding, I knew I didn't want to make it look too wintry, but I... Read More wanted our centerpieces to showcase a little winter and also keep with our color scheme of white, black and silver. The ideas and flowers that they recommended using were perfect! Everyone talked about our centerpieces and many of our guests took them home after the wedding. I am so pleased with everything… I cannot thank them enough for making it perfect!

Breathtakingly beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Heather K

I first met with Kathy and she listened to what I was looking for. She aslo gave me advice on how to get the most for my dollar without losing what I wanted. She was available for questions whenever I needed or would call me back when she was in. She was very good with... Read More communication. Maria was wonderful as well! She gave me her professional operating opnion when I asked her about my bouquet and she touched base the week before to make sure everything was how I wanted. My bouquet looked like it was out of a magazine! It was stunning! They are definitely affordable and do a wonderful job! I recommend them!

My Wedding Flowers Were Gorgeous

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Hilary F

I hired Curran Brothers for the bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres for my wedding in Danvers, MA, which was two weeks ago. They were super helpful throughout the entire wedding process, allowing me to make small payments at any time to defray the final cost. They consulted... Read More with me on what I wanted and created a custom look which included bright fall colored flowers (roses, gerbera daisies, hydrangeas, sunflowers). When we received the bouquets shortly before the wedding, I was PUMPED! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous - way more beautiful than I ever imagined. The colors looked awesome with my bridesmaids teal blue dresses and with my wedding gown. I would HIGHLY recommend Curran Brothers for your wedding flowers. They did an excellent job. (And the bouquets all came in glass mason jars filled with water - a nice added bonus getting to keep the mason jars!)

Review for Currans Brothers Florist

Reviewed on 11/27/2008 Michelle C

They were able to get exactly what I wanted and were VERY reasonably priced