Dani Photography

New Orleans » Baton Rouge » Louisiana » Oregon » Worldwide

Dani Photography

Greetings, and congratulations on your engagement! I have to start off by saying that I love everything about weddings. As a photographer, my goal is to capture the emotion and beauty of you and your loved ones, the energy of the moment, and the details you chose for your special day. I take great pride in my work and honestly enjoy translating your memories into gorgeous images you'll want to hang on the walls of your home. I really look forward to hearing from you~

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

New Orleans, LA New Orleans » Baton Rouge » Louisiana » Oregon » Worldwide (971) 240-7034

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Clara R

Working with Dani Photography was amazing. We had already seen her beautiful photos from my sister's wedding and she did not disappoint with ours! Dani was so helpful. She helped organize our day and worked with the other businesses involved in the wedding. She also put us at... Read More ease (we do not like getting our pictures taken) and somehow made my husband and I look natural and graceful in our photos. Honestly, we are so ridiculously awkward in front of a camera. Dani worked a miracle. She really helped us enjoy our day and captured the love and happiness perfectly.

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Jenn B

Working with Dani- before, during, and after our wedding- was a wonderful and stress-free experience. She is completely professional, competent, and creative. After receiving our final photos, I could not be happier with the end results! She has a fantastic way of using natural... Read More settings and lighting to create once-in-a-lifetime poses and photos. All of my friends are jealous of my amazing wedding album, and it's all because of her unique attention to detail and her creativity. She also traveled to meet us for our first family photo shoot, when our daughter turned one. These pictures were also AMAZING, and I am saddened by the fact that she has relocated to New Orleans.... We wish her well, and we are looking forward to the magic that she creates in LA!!! Thanks so much Dani!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Danielle S

Working with Dani was a breath of fresh air. She is a wonderful photographer and has a great eye. I usually don't like pictures of me, but every picture she captured was amazing. She made my engagement pictures and wedding photos look beautiful. She is one of the best. I would... Read More use her again in a heartbeat 💜

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Debra P

I can't express in this review how wonderful Dani was. She works seamlessly with numerous people and captures stunning photos that will keep your memories alive for years to come. If you want someone who knows what they are doing and does it all in a nonintrusive way - call... Read More Dani.

Reviewed on 8/03/2017

Dani was absolutely amazing! My now husband and I were eloping in New Orleans, and we chose Dani from several others we saw online based on her creative design and reasonable package prices. She was extremely accommodating and expressed a genuine interest in what we wanted to... Read More capture on our special day. She was very kind, patient, and makes you feel at ease. We thoroughly enjoyed our time with her. I hope we get the opportunity to work together again in the future.

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Sarah Z

I got married on April 15th 2017 and Dani was My wedding photographer. She is very sweet and took a lot of great pictures for me. Besides, her work is very efficient. Thank you Dani!

Reviewed on 2/27/2017

Dani was great to work with. She was professional, reliable, and extremely creative. We love the photographs of our wedding day and wish her all the luck in New Orleans.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Tom F

Dani is fantastic! She tackled our fairly unconventional wedding with enthusiasm and creativity. We treated our wedding as a huge art project and had a lot of unique elements. The ceremony took place in a media theater with projections on the walls, custom lighting, and a ton... Read More of little DIY elements. Dani was super excited about our ideas (even though they probably made her job more difficult!) Dani did a great job documenting the day, from the setup of the space, the ceremony and our 80's dance party after dinner. My family remarked that they were so impressed, it seemed that she was everywhere at once. She got great candid shots of our guests, and did wonderful portraits of our family and friends. I would definitely recommend Dani to others. Her professionalism and artistic talent is top notch and she was so much fun to work with. Her photos really captured the spirit of our day.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016

As the mother of the groom and an event planner, I highly recommend Dani Photography. Dani takes the time to know her clients, discovering what is important to them to ensure quality photo-memories to fit each occasion. Her professional abilities, organizational skills and... Read More precise attention to detail capture the most precious moments of your special day. And, she is a delight to work with!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Stacy V

Dani Photography helped capture all aspects of our wedding in vivid and beautiful detail. What we loved about her was her style; Dani sees the world through the eyes of a designer, which make her pictures unique and visually enticing. Dani was professional, personable, and most... Read More of all adaptable. Weddings can be stressful, we were glad that she was there to help keep us focused and provide suggestions. We were amazed at how she was able to establish the feel of our wedding through her photos and loved that she was able to pick up all the small details that we worked so hard to create. The pictures of the venue were shots that we didn’t even think about but truly helped complete the memories.

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Lindsey K

Dani is absolutely incredible!!! We hired her to do our wedding in 2012 and we NEVER regretted it! She is so creative and amazing!! She was patient and made the experience effortless!!! We decided to hire her a second time to do photos for when my husband came home during... Read More training in the military!! I'm sad she isn't in oregon anymore cause we wanted to use her for so many other occasions!!! You will not be sorry when you hire her! Our pictures are absolutely incredible!!!!!!

Dani Mouser

Dani Mouser is a native Oregonian who recently transplanted herself and her business to New Orleans, Louisiana. Since she started pursuing creative photography in 2009, she has had the pleasure of working with hundreds of happy couples. Dani's primary areas of focus are weddings, engagements, portraits, and commercial clients. Her work has won a number of awards and earned placement in art galleries. In 2016, Dani expanded her business to include the love of her life, Evan Benton, who is also an artist. Together they capture each beautiful moment of a wedding day.