Is this your business? claim it now

Das Dutch Haus Bakery Cakes

Columbia, OH

Cakes + Desserts

14895 South Avenue, Columbia, OH (330) 482-2236

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Jenna D

I am a dessert fiend with an incredible baker for an aunt, so finding the perfect wedding cake was no easy task. Since our aunt was making a cupcake bar for us, we only wanted a very small two tier wedding cake. Many bakers we talked to refused to do such a small cake, or didn’t... Read More want their work showcased with another baker. Das Dutch Haus didn’t mind either of these stipulations and were so fun to work with. After sampling all of their moist and delicious flavors, my husband and I were stuck between red velvet and vanilla. We asked if they were able to marble the two flavors. Though they had never tried this before, they told us they’d do a trial run and get back to us. After showing us photos of the several cakes they practiced with, we went with the red velvet/vanilla marble and were so happy we did! They perfectly recreated the cake that I showed them from Pinterest, and made several phone calls to make sure every detail was perfect. Our cake was the perfect centerpiece for our dessert table!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Anna W

Our wedding cake was everything we asked for and more. The cake was delicious and the presentation was just like the inspiration picture I showed the wedding cake team. Can't wait to taste it again in our year anniversary!

Reviewed on 2/16/2016

Amazing! We chose the banana, chocolate, and white cupcakes. All of their flavors are delicious, but the white cake is the best!

Beautiful and delicious!

Reviewed on 11/05/2013 Bridget H

My wedding cake was everything I imagined! Absolutely perfect!

Wedding Cake from Dutch Haus

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Stephanie D

AWESOME wedding cake - for decorations and taste! Cake cost $450 for 150 people

pretty

Reviewed on 11/18/2012 Ashley h

looked and tasted great

Delicous!

Reviewed on 9/21/2011 Natalie S

Over and beyond satisfaction and the cake was out of this world delicious!

Wedding Cake from Dutch House

Reviewed on 9/14/2011 Sarah W

Das Dutch House did a phenomenal job on my wedding cake. They helped me design my cake from scratch and had so many good ideas of how I could incorporate a mickey theme into my cake. They also did our centerpieces which were cupcake trees. Everything was awesome! Not only was... Read More the cake beautiful but it was delicious. I would highly recommend Dutch House for your wedding cake.

yum

Reviewed on 10/01/2010 Susan S

The wedding cake was simple, elegant, beautiful and tasted like a homemade cake with homemade icing.

Yummy Cakes!

Reviewed on 8/30/2010 Kathleen K

Not only do cakes from Das Dutch Haus look amazing, but they taste amazing too! Great fillings at one of the lowest prices you can find. I gave them a picture of what I would like my cake to look like, and it came out better than I imagined. I'm THRILLED with this bakery!

Review for Das Dutch House Bakery

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Brenda M

All I had to do was show her a photo of the cake I wanted and she made an exact replica that tasted great!