Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Chicago and Suburbs (856) 285-4162

Reviewed on 11/29/2015

Deanna was great to work with on my November 2015 wedding! She did a great job on everyone's make-up! I loved mine, and thought my friends/family also looked beautiful. Deanna really nailed the balance I was looking for between glam, but not overdone. She also provided great... Read More recommendations (e.g. more blush for outdoor photos!). She was highly professional throughout the whole planning process and was a great presence that day (kind, relaxed and easy!). I highly recommend Deanna for wedding make-up!

Deanna was wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015

I am so glad I used Deanna for makeup at my wedding. She did an awesome job at my trial and on the wedding day. She was able to cater to everyone's different style - some bridesmaids preferred subtle looks and some opted for more glam. Everyone looked great and all of my... Read More bridesmaids commented that they loved their makeup. Also, she did a great job on everyone's different skin types and tones, and was especially good at taming my oily skin, which was shine free the entire night, a small miracle! Her talent was matched by how easy she was to work with - Deanna was sweet, calm, and organized. Definitely would recommend her to anybody looking for a makeup artist!!

Deanna is the best make-up artist!!!

Reviewed on 7/12/2015 Morin B

I am so happy and grateful that I found the talented Deanna Lewis for our wedding! She is truly the best make-up artist and helped make me and my bridal party feel so beautiful at my wedding. I absolutely loved my bridal make-up and how it photographed! This is so important... Read More because you will look back on your wedding photos forever! She listens to what you want, but will undoubtedly go above and beyond in exceeding your expectations. Deanna is incredibly sweet and wonderful to work with. I can't say enough about her and would/will recommend her to anyone looking for a make-up artist! Thank you, Deanna!!!

She nailed it!

Reviewed on 11/12/2014 Arusha G

I reached out to Deanna based on an Internet search for a make-up artist for my engagement party. She was extremely responsive and asked me all the right questions in advance, especially given that this was for an Indian wedding- related event. She arrived at our house early and... Read More prepared in the midst of a busy morning and remained so calm and sweet throughout. I wore an Indian outfit during a day time event and she got my look perfectly. I wanted to ensure that I did not look overdone, but she got it exactly right on the first shot. The Airbrush was subtle, the eyes were dramatic, and her choice in lipstick, eye shadow, and blush went very well. She nailed it! My friends with upcoming weddings have asked me for her information and I am hoping I get to work with her again. I would happily recommend her to other brides.

100% satisfied

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Loredana M

We booked Deanna for my wedding, location my parents home. She was great! She was accommodating, easy to contact, professional, and on time (actually a little early too which was great!). Her and an assistant worked on 9 bridesmaids plus myself! They were a lot of fun! Everyone... Read More was finished on time and we all looked GREAT! Couldn't be happier with how everyone turned out. We all received many compliments on our make up throughout the day. I highly recommend her for your event!!

Stunning Make up!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Kelly H

Deanna Lewis did my make up for my wedding in September and I was so impressed by how natural her airbrush make up looked. She really listens to what you want and the end product is a flawless face that enhances your natural features. She is also so sweet and accommodating... Read More which is calming on such a hectic morning. HIGHLY recommend Deanna for make up (wedding or any special event)!

Great Make-Up Artist

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Sinem E

Deanna was a pleasure to work with from the trial all the way to the big day. She was very attentive, receptive, calm and fun. I had 10 people she and her assistant had to work on that day, and she handled it greatly! My makeup turned out better than I had even imagined, and it... Read More stayed on all through the night. I would highly recommend her to friends, family, and everyone else!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 8/10/2014

Wow-Deanna did a great job! The make-up she did for my wedding looked amazing! It stayed on all day in an outdoor ceremony in the heat and humidity of July and I have oily skin. She did an excellent job in accommodating my requests and addressing those certain hang ups we all... Read More have about how we want our make- up to look. The best part is it looked so natural I did not feel over done or undone for that matter. My brides maid looked AMAZING! One of the best parts of having her there was her warm and calming presence. She is truly a joy to work with!

2014-08-11T15:21:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you Angela!! It was great working with you. I hope you had an amazing day, and I can't wait to see the pictures:)) All the best to you! :)

Perfection!

Reviewed on 7/13/2014 cara r

I used Deanna Lewis makeup for my July 3rd wedding. The whole experience was perfect. Deanna was warm, caring and flexible from the beginning of the process. The one thing I liked when booking Deanna initially is that she did not charge a retainer, just a deposit that was... Read More applied to your total on the wedding date. I also liked that she did not charge for an additional artist. Her price was honest and concrete, there were no hidden fees and clauses which I had encountered on my search. With such a big wedding party I was lucky to find a simple option! I had 10 people getting makeup done that morning and everything was seamless. Deanna was calm and organized the whole morning and afternoon. The heat index was over 100 degrees and my makeup looked amazing throughout the outdoor pictures and ceremony. ALL of bridesmaids received comments on Facebook once pictures were up about how flawless their makeup looked! She even impressed my mom who had never had her makeup done and can be hard to please! I would highly recommend Deanna Lewis Makeup to any bride to be!

You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 6/22/2014

I had Deanna do my makeup for a wedding I was attending because I just wanted to look my best and try airbrushing. Let me tell you, I have been self conscience about my skin, but Deanna made me feel beautiful for the first time in a long time! My airbrushed makeup and my false... Read More lashes stayed on the whole night without touch ups. That's over 10 hours! Not only was her makeup service amazing and looked flawless, she is the sweetest and most sociable makeup artist! She really cares to make you comfortable and look your best. I went to her home to have it done because she lives close, and I felt like I was in a little private makeup salon lol. She had music playing, offered drinks to my mom and I, and I honestly felt like I knew her forever as we chatted up about bachelorette and music. Lol She always asked what I liked and gave me options, but also offered her professional opinion which was exactly what I wanted anyways! It's really hard to find someone who is not only an expert with makeup but also a sweetheart! Deanna is both! You will not regret going to her or having her do your wedding. Now I just have to get my boyfriend to propose so I can have her do my wedding haha.

Love Deanna!

Reviewed on 6/07/2014 Elizabeth S

I knew as soon as I saw Deanna's work on The Knot, I wanted her to do my wedding makeup. Her style is simple and classic. I looked beautiful, but not overdone. I do not wear much makeup to begin with so I was worried about having someone who would pile on dark eye showdown and... Read More heavy foundation. Deanna's work was exactly what I was looking for! When I first went for my trial I liked Deanna right away. She was professional, very sweet, and calm-something I needed my vendors to be since I knew I would be a ball of stress. This was so helpful because she made me feel calm. Deanna always replied quickly to any questions or concerns that I had and really did an amazing job with my makeup as well as the makeup of all my girls. Our makeup was elegant, soft, and lightweight. Definitely go with the airbrush, it is fantastic. Thank you Deanna and her team for being so accommodating!

Deanna Lewis -- beautiful makeup, great to work with

Reviewed on 5/30/2014

Deanna was absolutely fantastic. I have been involved with a few weddings this year, and she was, by far, the easiest and nicest to work with, and her makeup was the best. Deanna was quickly responsive via email, text, and phone, and made a stressful situation so much... Read More easier. My best friend's wedding was complicated by a number of difficult situations, and we needed to find a makeup artist about a month and a half from the wedding (super last minute in the world of weddings). I found Deanna and she worked with us to make herself available and to make things easier for my friend. She was up front and honest about ways for my friend to save money and was able to come to her home for a minimal, very fair travel fee. Deanna's work was wonderful, and her calm, positive personality made everyone comfortable and at ease the morning of the wedding. My friend and the other people who had their makeup done (ranging from 27 to about 60) do not typically wear much makeup. As requested, their makeup was done to look natural, but enhanced, and their features emphasized. None of them looked overly done up, or not like themselves, which I have seen happen so often. They all looked beautiful and were completely comfortable. The makeup lasted impeccably the entire day and night, through hours of pictures, eating, and sweaty dancing. I was honestly floored by how great Deanna was to interact with, and how wonderful her work was. In being involved with other people's weddings this past year, and planning my own at the same time, I have found that it is rare to come across people who so seamlessly combine such great personality and reliability with such excellent work. I wholeheartedly recommend Deanna to anyone who ever needs a makeup artist.

Best Makeup Artist

Reviewed on 1/20/2014 Alyssa E

Deanna was the BEST! She did a beautiful job on everyone's makeup and was so accommodating. She listened to what everyone wanted and was willing touch up all of us throughout the day. I would highly recommend Deanna to any bride!

Deanna Lewis = AMAZING

Reviewed on 12/01/2013 Stephanie B

Deanna was amazing from trial to the day of the wedding and the email correspondence in between. I do not wear a lot of makeup and she kept true to “my look” while accentuating my eyes which looked amazing in photos. She can work wonders on any face - from my 60-something mother... Read More to my two bridesmaids, ages 26 & 36; she works with colors that are appropriate for skin tones while complimenting the colors of the bridesmaid/MOB dresses. Deanna was prompt, professional, friendly and courteous and put me at ease during an exciting day.

Top Notch Service

Reviewed on 10/29/2013

We couldn't be more pleased with the service we received from Deana Lewis! My daughter (the bride) had a make-up trial 2 days before the wedding and we both had make-up the morning of the wedding. Deana was awesome! The best part is that she was willing to come directly to... Read More our room at the hotel and do our make-up there! This made a huge difference as other places we checked wanted us to come to their venue. Our make-up was done to perfection and lasted the entire day and evening without a smudge or run (we got air brushed as well). We received so many compliments as well. I recommend Deana Lewis and PROMISE you won't be sorry.

Wonderful Experience!

Reviewed on 10/09/2013 Monica S

Deanna was an absolute pleasure to work with on my wedding day! Not only did she do an amazing job on everyone's makeup, she was super professional and really helped keep the vibe of the morning light and fun. Deanna addressed all of my questions and concerns throughout the... Read More process, and I could not be happier with my experience.

Deanna Lewis Make-up

Reviewed on 8/29/2013 Sherill B

Deanna was such as joy to work with.She is such and artist and she listened to all of us and our indivisual styles and the way we wanted to look.My daughters and I were so pleased with our make-up and the look that was achieved.Deanna made us feel confortable and confident on a... Read More day that can be stressful.She is a professional but with a warmth that shines through..Deanna did my make-up over three years ago at another venue and I loved it so much I sought her out for my daughters weddding . I am so glad I did.

A Great Look Isn't Just for Your Wedding Day!

Reviewed on 7/20/2013 karen g

I have needed Deanna to do my make up for special occasions, events and the night out for more than 10 years. I can tell you that regardless of the event that her approach is always professional and thorough. She asks questions about looks, colors and other requests to ensure... Read More that I am happy with the outcome. Deanna exceeds my expectations each time. I would encourage anyone to not just limit professional make up application to their wedding day. We deserve the best every day! :)

Fantastic!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2013 Olya P

Deanna is marvelous! Her professionalism and make-up skills are incredible. I had trials with multiple people and she was the best, hands down. I couldn't have been happier with my wedding make-up.

Natural beautiful makeup

Reviewed on 7/14/2013 Katie C

Deanna did a great job with makeup services at my wedding. She came to my venue location and was very flexible and easy to work with. Deanna made me feel relaxed, confident and beautiful on my wedding day! She also helped my bridesmaids apply eyelashes and provided makeup and... Read More airbrushing services for my mom, mother-in-law and sister. Deanna listened to what I wanted and the makeup turned out even better than at my trial. The makeup was very natural and stayed put all night long. I would highly recommend her!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 5/18/2013 Debra M

Deanna understood exactly what I wanted for my wedding day, and she absolutely perfected my look with the right make-up for me. When we started I told her I was worried that my make-up wouldn't make it through such a long day, but she knew exactly what to do to ensure that I... Read More didn't have to worry or do touch-ups (despite the things that could have ruined my make-up: tears & hugs & sweating on a warm day!). She taught me so much, and I left understanding how to use her techniques myself. I am so appreciative, Deanna! Thank you for giving me the look I only could have dreamed of for my wedding day!

Styled Shoot Review

Reviewed on 5/14/2013 Gina F

Deanna did an awesome job with my models! Everyone who has seen the photographs immediately asks me who my make-up artist was! I will certainly be using her again!

Deanna Lewis - A True Professional

Reviewed on 4/16/2013 Nancy D

As mother of the bride I was naturally apprehensive for my daughter and her special day. Asking Deanna Lewis to do her make-up was one of the best decisions she and we could have made. Deanna worked with her to make sure that what she wanted was what she was going to get. But... Read More Deanna went the extra mile to make sure my daughter had even more than she had originally hoped for, things we hadn’t even dreamed of. My daughter is pretty to begin with but Deanna enhanced all her special features and made an angel out of her. What a beautiful young lady walked down the isle that day. And we have Deanna to thank for that.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/09/2012 Lauren D

Deanna was great! I had initially done a trial with someone else and thought that the makeup was good enough. Things fell through with them so I went to Deanna and I was so greatful it did not work out with the first person. Deanna really worked with me at my trial until it... Read More was perfect and I was so much happier with what she did! She was so easy to work with, very professional, and no concerns about her being late or anything like that. My husband is an analyst for a living and I warned Deanna that he is going to analyze my makeup too so I was anxious to hear what he had to say. At our first look the first thing he said was my makeup looked great and that I should always use Deanna if I need my makeup done in the future. I was shocked but totally agreed!!