Is this your business? claim it now

Elizabeth Lombardi’s Memories in Bloom

Bethel Park, PA

Bethel Park, PA (724) 745-0871

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Megan L

I can't say enough positive things about working with Liz and Toni. They are incredibly passionate and exceptionally talented. I always looked forward to meeting and talking with them, both because they have fantastic ideas and because they are genuinely wonderful people and a... Read More pleasure to be around. They helped us with planning each step of the way and were willing to put in a lot of time to set up before the event and clean up afterwards. Toni even personally delivered my bouquets to the wedding ceremony location to make sure they were as fresh as possible. When I saw the reception room for the first time, it literally took my breath away! The flowers at my wedding were unbelievably stunning ! So many guests commented on the beautiful arrangements. I HIGHLY recommend working with Liz and Toni!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Alyssa B

My flowers were beyond perfect for my wedding day! Liz and Toni are the nicest and most accommodating florist around. They put together the perfect floral arrangements that were exactly what I wanted. I would highly recommend them to anyone! Thanks again Liz and Toni for a... Read More wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Beth D

Most Beautiful Flowers and personalized service. I highly recommend them! They have wonderful ideas and are so helpful from the beginning to the wedding day! They don't just drop off the flowers.,they stay and help you till you walk down the isle! They are awesome!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Noelle I

Seriously the best florist to work with! They are so kind and made flower planning fun and easy. We had the most amazing wedding flowers/ centerpieces I have ever saw at a wedding. Family and friends are still talking about how beautiful our wedding flowers were. 5 stars for... Read More sure!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Samantha D

I cannot say enough about how amazing Memories in Bloom is. I know nothing about flowers and came to them with very little direction on what I wanted for bouquets and arrangements. I gave them colors and they gave me spectacular flowers within my budget. Liz and Toni are... Read More extremely easy to work with, answered all of my anxious bride questions in a timely manner, and truly passionate about what they do. This mother and daughter team goes above and beyond for weddings and I cannot thank them enough for the work they did for mine.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 4/08/2014 Kristin S

Elizabeth and Toni are so easy and fun to work with! We had two meetings to help determine my vision for the flowers and they had pictures from every wedding they have done to get ideas for bouquets and centerpieces. They were flexible to stay within our budget and helped... Read More brainstorm all of our different options. The day of the wedding they come to the church to pin all of the boutonnieres and wait till you go down the aisle before leaving. They come back after the reception to take down the centerpieces so you never have to worry about anything. They truly love what they do and are so easy to work with!

Beautiful, Creative, Amazing

Reviewed on 12/12/2013 Brianne K

Working with this florist was amazing. They took my suggestions and added their creative touch to make the flowers special for my day. They didn't try to add unnecessary items just to run up my bill. They were wonderful to work with.

Best Kept Secret

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Caitlin U

Memories In Bloom is a small florist business in Canonsburg PA with very customized service and intimate treatment of their brides. Liz and Toni do stunning work and of the very best quality. I feel they went above and beyond the call of duty for a florist and were more like... Read More wedding planners. They executed every detail of my day flawlessly and were always full of ideas and offered special little details that made that enhanced the experience. I 100% recommend them to any bride shopping for a florist whether you are looking for something extremely simple or extremely elaborate!

Sweet ladies

Reviewed on 1/09/2013 Rashelle W

Liz and Toni are amazing to work with! So many great ideas and my flowers were absolutely gorgeous!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 10/31/2011 Stephanie N

They are a mother daughter team and they do beautiful work! They run their business from their home, so when you go to meet with them they are literally inviting you into their home, where they make you feel so welcome. They have tons of photos to show you all the work they've... Read More done to give you ideas, and if you have ideas of your own, they are very excited to hear them. Most of all, they made me feel very special. I had met with another florist before meeting them for the first time, and it was obvious that if the first florist didn't get my business, it didn't matter to her because she would fill my day regardless. However, Liz and Toni made me feel that they were thrilled to be a part of our special day. I absolutely recommend them to EVERYONE. Their prices are very reasonable, they are so sweet, and their work speaks for itself.

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 10/02/2011 Emily S

Liz and Toni created the most beautiful flower arrangements for our wedding. They were amazing to work with during the planning and stayed with us until I walked down the asile. All of our guests were wowed by our flowers!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 8/03/2011 Becca C

Everything was perfect. My bride couldn't stop gushing about how perfect her bouquet was, as well as everyone else. Everything they did for us was spectacular. I don't really get into the flower thing but my bride was extremely satisfied so that's an A+ in my book. They were... Read More great and very easy to work with.

Review for Elizabeth Lombardi’s Memories in Bloom

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Taryn S

I just all around loved them. They are a mother/daughter team that complimnet each other so well. I brought in a picture of a Bouquet that I saw and they almost replicated it perfectly. They were also there to help with whatever until I walked down the aisle.