Falcusan Photography

Serving Portland & Seattle, Vancouver and Beyond. Available

Let us capture the beauty of your special day!

You are in love, excited to be married & your wedding pictures are very important, so you won't select less than fantastic! These photos will become one of the most valuable items in your home; you'll hand them down to your grandkids. Contact us today for a FREE consultation. We customize packages.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Serving Portland & Seattle and Beyond. Available for Travel, Vancouver, WA Serving Portland & Seattle, Vancouver and Beyond. Available (503) 380-5131

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Annmarie B

Every moment of working with Marius and Adriana was so personable and apparent that they have a passion for what they do. Marius was able to give such great guidance and our pictures turned out far beyond our expectations!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Allie S

I love Marius' work and the quality of the photos provided. What you see is what you get, they are very up front and transparent - no hidden fees or extra costs. That's very important to me since a lot of photographers tell you what you want to hear and then later it's a... Read More different story. He worked with me and my husband the whole day and gave us his professional opinion on a lot of things โ€“ which really helps as a bride because you're so focused on a lot of other things. And that's why you hire professional so that they take care of all of that for you.

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Tanya D

Marius and Adriana are so amazing to work with. They captured every special moment, and EXCEEDED all of my picky requests. We are absolutely in love with our pictures! Marius made us feel so comfortable and made an already amazing day that much better. Thank you so much Falcusan... Read More Photography for your amazing work-- we couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Raul C

Marius is very talented. He will capture some moments that u even forgotten u did them. We love our pictures, and are so excited to look over them with our family and friends!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Iulia G

Marius is so fun to work with! Threw the ups and downs of the wedding,he is there making the best of it.His work is amazing! I was a very picky bride, but he did everything I requested, and thatโ€™s hard to find! I would recommend Marius to any of my friends or family because I... Read More would want them to be as happy as he made me and my husband feel, capturing all those special moments for us.

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Matthew M

Marius has done all of my siblings wedding photos and we love the pictures the memories, the emotions, the dramatic scenes. I would HIGHly recommend Marius as a photographer for any wedding! My personal wedding he was awesome, it was toward the end of fall and it was raining... Read More hard and he encouraged us to keep going! I'm glad because they photos turned out amazing ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 tatyana M

through rain or sunshine, tears + smiles Marius captures the most intimate and personal moments to the fullest extent . I look back on our wedding photos so often and my heart is just so full they're everything we've ever dreamed of thanks to him. He's so easy to communicate... Read More with & is so willing to work with you on photos you've always dreamed of on your big day. His heart is poured out into his work & the photos you receive says it all. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Jennifer J

We are so thankful that we were able to have Marius and Adriana for our wedding photos. They spent time capturing every detail, and every moment I could dream of wanting to remember is in those photos. Neither my husband or I usually enjoy getting photos taken, but Marius makes... Read More it fun and easy! We are so happy with our photos!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017

We could not be more happy with how the pictures turned out! Marius went above and beyond to get us the best pictures to capture our best memories.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Viorel B

Marius was so creative with every shot, and was able to capture each special moment despite the high stresses of a wedding day. Whether we were indoors or outdoors Marius was able to use the lighting in his favor, and ensured our pictures turned out perfect!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017

I loved working with Marius, your wedding day can be very hectic and it's great to have a professional take care of your photos. The quality of the photos and the overall experience is what I would wish for every couple

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 George I

I couldn't have choosen a better photographer to capture our wedding day. Working with Marius in the past with our engagement photos, I knew right away Falcusan photography is who I wanted to have capture our special day. Everything went smooth on our wedding day, Marius is easy... Read More going and professional. He really listens to your needs/wants.

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Laura A

Marius did our photographer for our wedding and engagement. We found ourself not only with the best quality but with the best of photographer to work with. Very flexible, kind, informative, and professional. Our album is still talked about from friends and family as amazing and... Read More nothing they have seen before. Marius was even sick on our wedding day and he managed (idk how) through the 12 hour day and amazing quality! Glad I got to work with only the best Falcusan photography.

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Mikhail M

Marius and Adriana are both amazing at what they do, made our day feel special. Thank you both!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017

I am so happy we had Marius as our photographer, he was great to work with, made us feel comfortable, & thank you to his wife Adriana for making sure everything was perfect for our amazing album! You guys are the best, & we appreciate it!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Vlad G

My wife and I knew we wanted Falcusan Photography to shoot our special day from the high recommendations from my family. Not only did our pictures turn out just as we imagined, Marius made our day so special and so fun! From posing, to editing, he exceed our expectations! We are... Read More so happy we chose Marius as our photographer, and we will continue to recommend him to everyone! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Kati L

As my husband and I approach our 1 year anniversary this weekend, we have been reminiscing the best day of our life by going through a beautiful gallery of images from our big day. From the close-up details to the broad views of our entire outdoor setting, Falcusan Photography... Read More captured the whole day perfectly. It was a wonderful experience working with Adriana and Marius for our first big milestone together and hope to have them capture many more to come. Thank you for giving us priceless memories to enjoy every anniversary from here on out! (Kati and Dan Paul)

Reviewed on 1/31/2016

I'm so happy we had Falcusan Photography taking our engagement and wedding pictures!They are a wonderful couple and very easy to work with it;they accommodated all our needs and made us feel very comfortable all the time!

Amazing Photos

Reviewed on 12/16/2015 Emily C

Marius and Adriana were so personable and wonderful to work with. We hired them for our engagement and wedding photos, and they came out wonderfully! We had a different setting, with a very low-light reception, and Marius did a wonderful job capturing the warmth all the lights... Read More offered in quality pictures. He has an incredible eye for detail, often trying out slight variations of poses to see which will photograph best. These guys went above and beyond in their service, and we are so thrilled with the pictures. Very highly recommended!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015

I love working with Adriana & Marius. From our engagement shoot to our wedding day, we are in love with all our photos. Everyone was so friendly, professional, and great to work with. Our wedding was in Portland, OR with our traditional tea ceremonies starting at 6am. Adriana &... Read More Marius were there bright and early ready to work. We booked the biggest package and even though it was a long day and night, Marius was more than happy to stay a little bit longer to take a few more photos. I would definitely recommend Falcusan Photography to everyone. Thank you Marius for capturing our lifetime memories!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

The decision of Falcusan Photography to capture our wedding day is one that we do not regret. Despite finding them last minute (literally a week before our wedding), Marius was very professional, reliable, experienced, and overall AMAZING to work with! My husband and I are very... Read More satisfied with the outcome and we now have pictures that captured every moment of our big day (as well as a great wedding album to look back upon). I would definitely recommend Falcusan Photography to anyone - they will not disappoint, guaranteed!!! (Debbie & Christian, WA)

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

Awesome Photography skills. Marius was great with the whole wedding party, made us laugh a lot and the pictures came out great!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Danielle w

Marius and Adriana were fantastic to work with. They were probably one of my favorite vendors. I absolutely loved how Adriana was super quick with communication. She would respond through email with 24 hours every single time, which is extremely helpful as a busy bride planning... Read More a wedding. I felt their prices were reasonable and I loved that they worked with us on tailoring the package that best fit our budget. Marius was very professional and extremely hard working during the wedding. They were both very easy going and easy to work with. I absolutely recommend this vendor to a friend.

Reviewed on 6/29/2015

Absolutely LOVE how our wedding pictures came out! Very satisfied with my decision of choosing Falcusan Photography to capture every moment on our big day. All of our friends and family were amazed with the pictures. Marius is an amazing photographer and I will definitely... Read More suggest him to all my friends and family!! Big thank you to Adriana and Marius! Beautiful job!

Marius Falcusan

Hello! My name is Marius Falcusan and I am a wedding storyteller since 2005. Life is too short, so I quit Engineering, to pursue my dreams. I have photographed 150 weddings, including destination weddings. My favorite was Cancun! I really enjoy capturing special love stories that my clients will enjoy for a lifetime. One unique thing about my business is that I am super detail oriented and a perfectionist, so I spend extra time creatively capturing various elements/details. Please call me today, to set up a free consultation. I can't wait to hear about your love story!