Is this your business? claim it now

Greens and Beans

Clinton, NJ

Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Vases, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

19 1/2 Old Highway 22, Clinton, NJ (908) 735-5011

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Jackie B

I don't normally even do reviews, but I cannot thank Julie and Greens & Beans enough for the absolutely incredible flower arrangements they put together for our wedding, plus all the work they did for our outdoor ceremony. It was honestly magical. Everything was so vintage and... Read More unique and organic looking, but also elegant. Julie took the time to help us articulate what our vision was, and she was super accommodating to little tweaks and new ideas along the way. The end result was more than we ever could have imagined possible! I would 100% recommend them to anyone getting married. Trust their creativity, and you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Marcella N

Julie is amazing! I met with several florists and she was the only one that gave me piece of mind. She was so easy to work with and took the pressure off of me. I showed Julie one photo of what I liked and she was able to take that and make it unique to my wedding. Her... Read More decoration of the church and the reception venue was flawless. Julie made the "day of" so easy and dropped off everything between 4 places (the day of, not the night before!!) to make it that much more convenient for us. I received so many compliments from people because they had never seen anything like these arrangements yet they were so beautiful. If you want someone that will deliver on quality, price, uniqueness and beauty, but still give you a personalized experience, I highly recommend Julie and Greens and Beans.

Wonderful

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Emily S

Julie knows exactly what she is doing. I don't know anything about flowers but I was able to try to describe to her what I wanted and she made it happen with in my budget. My flowers were all amazing and exactly what i wanted. I completely recommend coming here for flowers.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Alissa P

My husband and I were married on 9/26/15 in Clinton, NJ. Julie of Greens and Beans Florist did an amazing job! She worked within out budget to create centerpieces and bouquets that were everything I envisioned. She was friendly, easy to work with and the experience and... Read More confidence she brought to planning is invaluable. Her price was below competitors in the area. Overall, I would highly recommend her for anyone planning a wedding and looking for a great florist.

Simply beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 gina s

Our flowers for our wedding day were nothing short of spectacular! I had a vision, told Julie, and she executed my vision perfectly. Greens and Beans were easy to work with, and very professional. I could not have asked for a better vendor! Thank you so much!!!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Nicole N

We used Greens & Beans for our flowers for our wedding this past weekend and can't even begin to say how wonderful of an experience we had. It was probably the easiest step in our whole wedding planning process. I had interviewed three other florists in the area, and having no... Read More knowledge on flowers, just went with my gut on who to hire. The shop felt whimsical and unique, honestly I felt like I was in a shop straight out of Beauty and the Beast. From the beginning, Julie was truly a joy to work with. She was not pushy whatsoever, understood my lack of knowledge on flowers (unlike another florist who told me I should do my "homework" before going to meet with her and taking up her time), and honestly just made me feel at ease. Flowers were on the bottom of my priority list, I didn't really know what I wanted other than for them to look pretty and fit in my budget. Julie asked for pictures and swatches of my dress, my bridesmaid dresses, and then worked her magic. She was very easy to communicate with and had no problem having to move my pick-up time on the day of my wedding due to the down pouring rain. When the flowers arrived in the bridal suite, I was truly blown away at how beautiful they were! So much better than anything I could have found on Pinterest. My bouquet was perfect and was even wrapped in scraps from my wedding gown. The altar pieces were incredible and fit my theme and venue perfectly. I have to say one of my favorite surprises were the corsages for the mothers/grandmothers. They were the cutest corsages I have ever seen: cute, compact, and light. I was so impressed with this shop and Julie and would go out of my way to Clinton to use them for any other flowers I need in the future. If you are a bride, Julie is your go-to girl for sure!

Exactly what I wanted!

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Sandy B

Greens and Beans did such a beautiful job on my flowers! The flowers were honestly one of my favorite parts about the day. I hardly wanted to put down my bouquet during the cocktail hour, and the fresh flower hairpiece they made me still looked beautiful the next day. Based... Read More on my ideas and pictures, they really made my vision come together. They also have a beautiful store and really cute and friendly cats!

Groom talking about flowers... (disclaimer)

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Mike F

Very helpful and creative during the planning and distribution/display periods. A few documents were misplaced (leading to some discrepancies over cost), but the staff was quick to right all errors and guide our decisions. They were on time with all deliveries, and... Read More they ended up being really flexible through till the big day. I'm a dude talking about flowers, what do you want? They looked good, smelled good, and they got compliments. OUR WORK HERE IS DONE, ONWARD LADIES!

PErfect!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 Nicole T

Everything they did for us was perfect!! She did all the planning etc! Love them!!

Reviewed on 7/31/2011 Erica K