Helen Stevenson Photography

Documentary

4317 Gypsy Ln, Collegeville, PA

Great photographs!!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2012 Denise G

Helen and Bob Stevenson were very nice to work with. Helen was the main photographer and worked with the girls while Bob was her assistant and photographed the guys. Helen took tons of photos of the girls and most of the shots were very creative and thoughtful. Helen was very... Read More flexible as I requested some diffficult shots but she was always willing to accomodate my requests. We have only seen a handful of pictures so far however we are so pleased with the color and quality of the photos. I am sure the remaining ones will be amazing! I would recommend Helen Stevenson for your photography needs!

Beautiful Pictures!

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 Lindsay C

Helen and Bob were a great choice for our wedding photography! They were constantly communicating with us, gave us many great suggestions, and kept everything very simple and running smoothly. Our pictures were amazing, and we don't know how we're going to choose 90 favorites... Read More for our album.. there are many more great pictures! Helen isn't afraid to speak up or tell you her opinion, which is what we wanted in a photographer.. she kept everyone in line and we were able to get all of our pictures without wasting time so that we could really enjoy the reception. They are also very reasonably priced and the quality is as good as/better than others! I would definitely recommend them for your wedding photography needs, and I will keep them in mind for future events.

Hurricane Irene

Reviewed on 3/25/2012 Dana P

My husband Frank and I were referred to Helen and Bob by friends who used them for their wedding. After interviewing a few photographers we decided to go with Helen. Not only was she kind, professional, and took amazing pictures she made us feel very comfortable. Our... Read More engagement session was so much fun, and Helen made us do lots of natural things so it didn't even seem like she was there. Helen was always there for us with all of our questions and concerns during our engagemnet. She always made us feel like we were her only clients! On the day of our wedding, hurricane Irene decided to invite herself to the festivities!! My husband and I were concerned we would get any outdoor shots, but Helen and Bob made our pictures perfect. They captured every emotion, from every person, in all of our pictures. Helen even got some amazing shots of us outside amongst beautiful flowers with the backdrop of gorgeous sky. The nice part about our day is that even though we knew we had photographers, they never were never intrusive. Everything flowed beautifully!! We just recently received our finished photo album and it truly is stunning. Since Helen and Bob opened their home to us on may occasions throughout our engagement, we felt a little sad knowing it was all over! We would 100% reccomend Helen and Bob for their professionalism, talent, creativity and kindness. Thanks to you both for making our day so much more special!

great experience

Reviewed on 1/24/2012 Alyssa G

Helen and her husband Bob were great to work with! There were so many beautiful pictures of our special day. Helen has a "take charge" personality and will direct and organize the bridal party and guests for the shots she wants, and will be on her feet moving all day/night... Read More constantly looking for her next photo. We chose Helen over several other less personable photographers whose packages were slightly less expensive, and we are so happy we did! I highly recommend her for your wedding photography!

Wonderful Photographer

Reviewed on 1/19/2012 Tara D

Helen Stevenson is a great photographer and a great person to work with. My pictures and wedding album turned out amazing. She listened to any ideas you have about taking pictures and did a great job.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/19/2011 Wendy S

I have nothing but good things to say a bout Helen and our pictures from the big day. She very graciously accommodated all of our special request photos on top of all of the usual photos of our wedding and reception. I would definitely recommend Helen to anyone looking for a... Read More great photographer who is easy to work with.

TO Helen Stevenson Photography