Jared Wade Entertainment

Indianapolis Based, Nationwide Service!

Award Winning Master of Ceremonies, DJ and Host!

Jared Wade Entertainment! Specializing in Hosting/Emceeing your event along with DJing, Lighting Design, Live Game Shows, Corporate Events, Holiday and Church Events! Based in Indianapolis, Indiana. Jared is an award winning DJ and Host with over 14 years in the Wedding and Events Industry. A Local and Destination Wedding DJ, Lighting Designer, Game Show Designer and Professional Event Host. Also, make sure to find Jared online at www.JaredWadeEntertainment.com.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

2461 Directors Row, Indianapolis, IN Indianapolis Based, Nationwide Service! (317) 395-3548

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Chris R

My wife had been looking for DJ's online for a few days and came across Jared's website. He had some of the highest reviews in Indianapolis and from the moment we met with him, it was easy to see why. Jared's professionalism is unparalleled and his genuine excitement for his... Read More clients is infectious. Over the course of 8 months we met with Jared several times and had a few conference calls to go over our ideas for our big day. Jared's consultative approach to our wedding made us feel comfortable with him, like he was a friend we had known for years. He shared some out of the box ideas for the reception that we put into use and were a big hit! And on the day of the wedding he made sure our timeline was followed to the minute and added his own personal style to being MC of the reception. Jared was our favorite vendor to work with and to be honest became more than just another wedding vendor in our time spent with him. We trusted Jared to do a fantastic job and we couldn't be more pleased with our experiences. I would DEFINITELY recommend Jared Wade for all your DJ and MC needs at any type of event.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Julie H

Wow!!! Jared met and exceeded our expectations beyond words!!! I couldn't believe the level of customized service he provided for a reasonable price. He made our wedding amazing!! Everyone absolutely loved him and we got countless compliments on his DJ skills. He spent over an... Read More hour with us before the wedding going over our song selections and making sure everything was perfect. He took the time to get to know us as a couple and personalized everything for us. On the day of the wedding, he was there early and ready to go well in advance of the start time. He is such a professional and did an absolutely fantastic job!! I would give him a million stars on this review if that was an option because five stars doesn't even come close to recognizing the exceptional service he provides. He had the guests entertained all night and he did it in a way that was not intrusive or bothersome. He kept everything running smoothly and made our day into the dream wedding my husband and I envisioned!!! I would recommend him to anyone looking for THE best DJ in the country!!!! To Jared: THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts! We appreciate every little thing you did for us!!!

Reviewed on 1/16/2016 Molly B

Jared is an absolute pleasure to work with and was so incredible during our October 2015 wedding!!! We interviewed a couple of DJs in the Indy area and Jared's professionalism, organization, ease, and knowledge of the wedding industry blew us away. He was the perfect choice for... Read More our big day! We so enjoyed not only getting to know Jared as our wedding DJ, but as a friend we could laugh with and confide in during our wedding planning process. Besides his killer skills and the fact that he seriously didn't miss a beat, I think that's what makes Jared the best DJ and event host out there -- he really truly takes time to get to know couples and their families and their stories. You end up feeling like he's a special part of your wedding and someone you can absolutely trust to make your day go off without a hitch. And he did! Everyone loved him -- he's energetic, charismatic, genuine, and thoughtful. He even worked with my father's friends who wanted to pull off a special surprise serenade for me in memory of my dad. I would recommend him to any bride and groom who want to leave a lasting impression on their guests. DJs are the captain of fun at your reception, and he definitely lives up to it (and then some). Thank you so much Jared!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Laura C

Jared was amazing for our wedding! He is way more than a DJ. He is an DJ, entertainer, and wedding facilitator. He was very communicative when in the wedding planning stages. He provided guidance when it came to the timeline of our day and advice when we were stuck coming up... Read More with ideas for certain things. Then on the actual day, he coordinated with our caterer, photographer, videographer, to make sure everything ran smoothly and let my husband and I just enjoy our day and not be interrupted. He incorporated a version of "The Newlywed Game" for us to play that was so much fun. We received so many compliments from our guests about him. I cannot recommend him enough. If he is available, book him.

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Madeline B

Wow Jared is a rock star. He made our wedding a night to remember for all of our guests. He offered such innovative ideas that added such a unique touch to our reception. He also worked with us when we wanted to incorporate cultural traditions during the reception. Jared is... Read More truly the master of ceremonies.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Lauren B

Choosing to work with Jared was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! His attention to detail throughout the whole planning process was outstanding! He not only took the time to listen to our ideas but took the time to get to know us as a couple. He shared some out... Read More of the box ideas and suggestions along the way which helped personalize our entire evening! Jared truly made the planning process and day of the wedding a breeze. It was a stress free experience because we knew Jared had everything under control. He made sure to communicate with each vendor beforehand and really went above and beyond to be sure our whole day flowed smoothly. We are so glad that we chose someone who not only was a DJ but a true master of ceremony for the evening and can't thank Jared enough for making our wedding day truly the best day ever!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Ashlee M

Jared helped make our wedding day perfect not only for us but also for all of our guests! The planning process with Jared was so personal and easy to do both with him and online. We love that he took the time to honestly get to know us and our vision for our reception. The... Read More evening ran so smoothly because of his communication with our other vendors and we felt so at ease and didn't have to worry about anything. He even helped put up tables at the end of the night! We got so many compliments from our guests and families on how amazing Jared was!! We highly, highly recommend Jared Wade Entertainment for your special day! You will get everything you've dreamed of and not have to stress at all because Jared is that amazing! We're so thankful we had the opportunity to have Jared for our wedding and know it wouldn't have been the same without him!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Betsy M

My husband and I were extremely pleased with Jared! He did a phenomenal job on our wedding day and was an absolute joy to work with in the months leading up to our big day. Jared is personable, organized, easy to talk with, and does an amazing job of keeping the party going! A... Read More month after our wedding, we had friends/family still commenting on Jared and how much they enjoyed him. I can honestly say I wasn't one bit worried or stressed about how Jared would do on our wedding day - he comes prepared and has a natural talent that is hard to find. In the months prior to the wedding, we would receive emails about things he needed from us and/or ways he could help us - like I said earlier, very organized! Highly recommend his services, you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Christina G

Jared did an amazing job at our July 29, 2017 wedding! He truly goes above and beyond--he helped us with our ultimate wedding day timeline and even sent out a document of our full day's schedule to each of our vendors! He made sure to communicate with each vendor beforehand and... Read More really went above and beyond to be sure our whole day flowed smoothly. 100% would recommend hiring Jared for your big day!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Ashlyn B

Jared proved to be the PERFECT wedding DJ! Even from our very first conversation with Jared we could tell, not only is he a talented DJ, he is a genuinely wonderful person. He was incredibly helpful throughout the planning process, provided an extensive collection of music,... Read More had the perfect balance of energy and professionalism during our special day, and was an absolutely blast just to be around. We are so grateful we chose Jared as our wedding DJ. We highly recommend you use him for your wedding or any upcoming event. Thanks for everything, Jared!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Paige H

We LOVE Jared! We received so much positive feedback from our wedding guests about how smoothly our reception flowed throughout the night, and we credit Jared with making that happen! He is very thorough throughout the planning process, and pays great attention to how he... Read More thinks guests will react to the transition of activities throughout the night. We are so glad we chose someone who would not only act as our DJ, but also as our master of ceremony for the evening. It really takes the pressure off of the bride and groom, and it is one less thing to worry about when you know you’re in capable hands for the evening. We can’t thank Jared enough for such an amazing evening!

2017-10-19T14:43:21 Response from the vendor

Paige and Anthony! Thank you so much for the kind words, it truly means the world to me! Looking forward to seeing you guys again soon!! :-)

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Danielle S

Jared is not only an absolute pleasure to work with, but also incredibly talented at what he does. You can tell he has a passion for his work and you see that in every meeting you have with him and the attention to detail that he places throughout your wedding. Jared was the... Read More glue that kept our wedding together, from making sure that everything was going on in a timely fashion, to making sure that the dance floor kept moving, he went over and beyond to ensure that we had the perfect day. We were beyond lucky to have Jared as our DJ for our wedding and I would highly recommend him to anyone. I even had guests coming up to me to tell me how wonderful and professional he was which is a huge testament to how truly talented he is. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding day and Jared is a huge contributing factor to that.

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Olivia T

I couldn't recommend Jared enough! He was so fun to work with, and put us at ease after each meeting. He kept us on track during the planning as well as the night of, taking so much stress off of me and my husband. He was absolutely the best, and we are still getting compliments... Read More about how amazing our DJ was!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Julie M

Jared Wade was a wonderful DJ and MC for the night of our wedding!! He was very professional and I heard many compliments toward him from our guests. From the beginning he was very helpful with sending us monthly emails to keep us on track with wedding planning both music and... Read More more. Thank you again so much Jared you helped to make our wedding perfect!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Janice O

If you're searching for a DJ/emcee, you've found your man! I can't say enough great things about Jared. I'm a firm believer that the DJ can make or break your reception and Jared most definitely made ours rock! He truly cares about you and your big day and will work tirelessly... Read More to make sure it goes off without a hiccup. I had zero anxiety about the reception because I knew Jared had it all under control. If you want the dance floor packed all night long, call Jared now!

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Kelli K

There are not enough wonderful words to describe how helpful and just plain awesome Jared was throughout our entire wedding process! We are so appreciative of everything he did for us. He was extremely organized and professional, and it was so wonderful to not have to worry... Read More about anything during our special day because I know Jared had it taken care of. We had so many people come up and tell us during our reception how awesome our DJ was/how impressed they were with him and how easy he made the night flow! Thank you, Jared! You truly are amazing at what you do!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Kristin H

I wish I could give him more stars! Jared is the reason we had a successful Reception, period. He's also probably 95% of the reason the ceremony was successful, I have to take some credit, I did walk down the aisle without falling! :) Prior to the big day, Jared was always... Read More available to help answer my questions, and I had a lot of them. He helped me understand the flow of the ceremony, the reception, timing questions, music questions, playlist questions, etc. He was patient and knowledgeable to go hand-in-hand with being warm and kind and genuinely caring about our big day! On the day of, seriously, he made magic happen. He made sure all announcements were made, timeline was followed, music was played that we all enjoyed, everything special I asked for was provided, and he even went out of his way to straighten my husbands tie at one point in the reception! We absolutely loved working with Jared and would again and again, should there be a need. Thank you, Jared!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Margaret F

Jared was great to work with for our wedding. Our pre-event debrief meeting was extremely helpful, as he was able to give suggestions about navigating different wedding traditions with our beliefs and family situation. At the event, he was very skilled at working with the other... Read More vendors to make adjustments in timeline, etc. He is great with a microphone, helping direct guests without talking too much or being overly “showy.” We’d recommend him highly; we were very happy with his service at our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Margaret G

We had an absolutely wonderful experience with Jared. He personalized every detail of the ceremony and reception for our wedding. He is extremely professional and made sure all of our guests had a great time too. Along the way, his helpful suggestions and planning emails helped... Read More keep us on track too. If you're looking for a DJ, look no further. You've found the best person available.

2016-10-03T19:35:09 Response from the vendor

Margaret & Ryan! Thanks so much for the kind words and I am super glad to hear that your honeymoon was awesome! I truly appreciate your trust in me for your big day, and look forward to staying in touch! :-)

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Angela B

The. Most. Incredible and amazing DJ. Jared is so professional and so much fun (which are 2 combinations very important to us). From the start of the planning process right up to the rehearsal dinner and wedding, Jared helped us with logistics, the right songs, and any other... Read More details we were unintentionally leaving out (neither of us were married before). We first hired Jared for our wedding through a friend's referral and quickly secured him for our ceremony AND rehearsal dinner where he put together an interactive and FUN trivia game. I highly recommend Jared Wade Entertainment and we definitely will hire him again for future music needs.

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Taylor O

Jared was extremely helpful for us during the planning process! He checked in each month providing helpful tips and asking if we needed anything. During our meetings, he helped us brainstorm and decide exactly what we wanted for the entertainment aspect of our wedding. We had... Read More numerous compliments about the sound of our ceremony, which was a major concern of ours since our wedding was outdoors. He also did an excellent job keeping our reception upbeat and fun for all generations! Great experience with Jared Wade Entertainment!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Hope D

Jared Wade was a phenomenal DJ and event coordinator! He was so personable throughout the entire process. He took so much time and effort to perfect and make his time with us so special! He helped us plan and organize to the last detail of the special music we wanted and how the... Read More day would go not only for the ceremony but for the entire reception! He helped keep everything on schedule and our guests absolutely loved him! His main goal was for our guests to truly enjoy themselves and make our day so special and he did exactly that! We could not have found anyone else as good as him!!! Our family, friends, and my husband and I would HIGHLY recommend Jared Wade to any bride and groom looking for an AWESOME DJ/event coordinator/ and special lighting effects for their special wedding day!

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Sylvia R

Jared is super friendly and easy to work with! Jared did the music for our ceremony and reception, the uplighting and pinspot lights for the reception, and we also decided (last minute) to have him host our rehearsal dinner. He did an amazing job bringing our families and... Read More friends together for two fun nights! He had tons of ideas for interactive elements to match our style, and was very helpful in guiding us while choosing some of our special songs. We would recommend him to anyone!!

Reviewed on 2/28/2016 Angela K

Jared was fantastic! From the beginning meetings to finalizing plans, Jared was organized, detailed, and creative. He made an effort to communicate with all of our vendors which helped make the day go smooth. During the reception, he was energetic and entertaining and kept the... Read More party going all night! Our guests had a great time and the dance floor was never empty! We definitely recommend Jared for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 1/18/2016

Jared wade is THE MAN if you need an event host /DJ. Jared did our wedding last summer and we couldn't have been happier. With all the planning and stuff involved with a wedding, Jared made it smooth and guided us through the timeline and all the options. Jared not only... Read More answered my (dumb) questions in a very professional way, we went above and beyond in my opinion to make us comfortable. His equipment is top notch, and so is his hosting abilities. Definately the guy you want doing your wedding or event!!!