Jared Wade Entertainment

Indianapolis Based, Nationwide Service!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

2461 Directors Row, Indianapolis, IN Indianapolis Based, Nationwide Service! (317) 395-3548

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Danielle S

Jared is not only an absolute pleasure to work with, but also incredibly talented at what he does. You can tell he has a passion for his work and you see that in every meeting you have with him and the attention to detail that he places throughout your wedding. Jared was the... Read More glue that kept our wedding together, from making sure that everything was going on in a timely fashion, to making sure that the dance floor kept moving, he went over and beyond to ensure that we had the perfect day. We were beyond lucky to have Jared as our DJ for our wedding and I would highly recommend him to anyone. I even had guests coming up to me to tell me how wonderful and professional he was which is a huge testament to how truly talented he is. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding day and Jared is a huge contributing factor to that.

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Olivia T

I couldn't recommend Jared enough! He was so fun to work with, and put us at ease after each meeting. He kept us on track during the planning as well as the night of, taking so much stress off of me and my husband. He was absolutely the best, and we are still getting compliments... Read More about how amazing our DJ was!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Julie M

Jared Wade was a wonderful DJ and MC for the night of our wedding!! He was very professional and I heard many compliments toward him from our guests. From the beginning he was very helpful with sending us monthly emails to keep us on track with wedding planning both music and... Read More more. Thank you again so much Jared you helped to make our wedding perfect!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Janice O

If you're searching for a DJ/emcee, you've found your man! I can't say enough great things about Jared. I'm a firm believer that the DJ can make or break your reception and Jared most definitely made ours rock! He truly cares about you and your big day and will work tirelessly... Read More to make sure it goes off without a hiccup. I had zero anxiety about the reception because I knew Jared had it all under control. If you want the dance floor packed all night long, call Jared now!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Julie H

Wow!!! Jared met and exceeded our expectations beyond words!!! I couldn't believe the level of customized service he provided for a reasonable price. He made our wedding amazing!! Everyone absolutely loved him and we got countless compliments on his DJ skills. He spent over an... Read More hour with us before the wedding going over our song selections and making sure everything was perfect. He took the time to get to know us as a couple and personalized everything for us. On the day of the wedding, he was there early and ready to go well in advance of the start time. He is such a professional and did an absolutely fantastic job!! I would give him a million stars on this review if that was an option because five stars doesn't even come close to recognizing the exceptional service he provides. He had the guests entertained all night and he did it in a way that was not intrusive or bothersome. He kept everything running smoothly and made our day into the dream wedding my husband and I envisioned!!! I would recommend him to anyone looking for THE best DJ in the country!!!! To Jared: THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts! We appreciate every little thing you did for us!!!

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Kelli K

There are not enough wonderful words to describe how helpful and just plain awesome Jared was throughout our entire wedding process! We are so appreciative of everything he did for us. He was extremely organized and professional, and it was so wonderful to not have to worry... Read More about anything during our special day because I know Jared had it taken care of. We had so many people come up and tell us during our reception how awesome our DJ was/how impressed they were with him and how easy he made the night flow! Thank you, Jared! You truly are amazing at what you do!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Kristin H

I wish I could give him more stars! Jared is the reason we had a successful Reception, period. He's also probably 95% of the reason the ceremony was successful, I have to take some credit, I did walk down the aisle without falling! :) Prior to the big day, Jared was always... Read More available to help answer my questions, and I had a lot of them. He helped me understand the flow of the ceremony, the reception, timing questions, music questions, playlist questions, etc. He was patient and knowledgeable to go hand-in-hand with being warm and kind and genuinely caring about our big day! On the day of, seriously, he made magic happen. He made sure all announcements were made, timeline was followed, music was played that we all enjoyed, everything special I asked for was provided, and he even went out of his way to straighten my husbands tie at one point in the reception! We absolutely loved working with Jared and would again and again, should there be a need. Thank you, Jared!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Margaret F

Jared was great to work with for our wedding. Our pre-event debrief meeting was extremely helpful, as he was able to give suggestions about navigating different wedding traditions with our beliefs and family situation. At the event, he was very skilled at working with the other... Read More vendors to make adjustments in timeline, etc. He is great with a microphone, helping direct guests without talking too much or being overly “showy.” We’d recommend him highly; we were very happy with his service at our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Margaret G

We had an absolutely wonderful experience with Jared. He personalized every detail of the ceremony and reception for our wedding. He is extremely professional and made sure all of our guests had a great time too. Along the way, his helpful suggestions and planning emails helped... Read More keep us on track too. If you're looking for a DJ, look no further. You've found the best person available.

2016-10-03T19:35:09 Response from the vendor

Margaret & Ryan! Thanks so much for the kind words and I am super glad to hear that your honeymoon was awesome! I truly appreciate your trust in me for your big day, and look forward to staying in touch! :-)

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Angela B

The. Most. Incredible and amazing DJ. Jared is so professional and so much fun (which are 2 combinations very important to us). From the start of the planning process right up to the rehearsal dinner and wedding, Jared helped us with logistics, the right songs, and any other... Read More details we were unintentionally leaving out (neither of us were married before). We first hired Jared for our wedding through a friend's referral and quickly secured him for our ceremony AND rehearsal dinner where he put together an interactive and FUN trivia game. I highly recommend Jared Wade Entertainment and we definitely will hire him again for future music needs.

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Taylor O

Jared was extremely helpful for us during the planning process! He checked in each month providing helpful tips and asking if we needed anything. During our meetings, he helped us brainstorm and decide exactly what we wanted for the entertainment aspect of our wedding. We had... Read More numerous compliments about the sound of our ceremony, which was a major concern of ours since our wedding was outdoors. He also did an excellent job keeping our reception upbeat and fun for all generations! Great experience with Jared Wade Entertainment!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Hope D

Jared Wade was a phenomenal DJ and event coordinator! He was so personable throughout the entire process. He took so much time and effort to perfect and make his time with us so special! He helped us plan and organize to the last detail of the special music we wanted and how the... Read More day would go not only for the ceremony but for the entire reception! He helped keep everything on schedule and our guests absolutely loved him! His main goal was for our guests to truly enjoy themselves and make our day so special and he did exactly that! We could not have found anyone else as good as him!!! Our family, friends, and my husband and I would HIGHLY recommend Jared Wade to any bride and groom looking for an AWESOME DJ/event coordinator/ and special lighting effects for their special wedding day!

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Sylvia R

Jared is super friendly and easy to work with! Jared did the music for our ceremony and reception, the uplighting and pinspot lights for the reception, and we also decided (last minute) to have him host our rehearsal dinner. He did an amazing job bringing our families and... Read More friends together for two fun nights! He had tons of ideas for interactive elements to match our style, and was very helpful in guiding us while choosing some of our special songs. We would recommend him to anyone!!

Reviewed on 2/28/2016 Angela K

Jared was fantastic! From the beginning meetings to finalizing plans, Jared was organized, detailed, and creative. He made an effort to communicate with all of our vendors which helped make the day go smooth. During the reception, he was energetic and entertaining and kept the... Read More party going all night! Our guests had a great time and the dance floor was never empty! We definitely recommend Jared for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 1/18/2016

Jared wade is THE MAN if you need an event host /DJ. Jared did our wedding last summer and we couldn't have been happier. With all the planning and stuff involved with a wedding, Jared made it smooth and guided us through the timeline and all the options. Jared not only... Read More answered my (dumb) questions in a very professional way, we went above and beyond in my opinion to make us comfortable. His equipment is top notch, and so is his hosting abilities. Definately the guy you want doing your wedding or event!!!

Reviewed on 1/16/2016 Molly B

Jared is an absolute pleasure to work with and was so incredible during our October 2015 wedding!!! We interviewed a couple of DJs in the Indy area and Jared's professionalism, organization, ease, and knowledge of the wedding industry blew us away. He was the perfect choice for... Read More our big day! We so enjoyed not only getting to know Jared as our wedding DJ, but as a friend we could laugh with and confide in during our wedding planning process. Besides his killer skills and the fact that he seriously didn't miss a beat, I think that's what makes Jared the best DJ and event host out there -- he really truly takes time to get to know couples and their families and their stories. You end up feeling like he's a special part of your wedding and someone you can absolutely trust to make your day go off without a hitch. And he did! Everyone loved him -- he's energetic, charismatic, genuine, and thoughtful. He even worked with my father's friends who wanted to pull off a special surprise serenade for me in memory of my dad. I would recommend him to any bride and groom who want to leave a lasting impression on their guests. DJs are the captain of fun at your reception, and he definitely lives up to it (and then some). Thank you so much Jared!

Reviewed on 12/09/2015

Jared did a great job at our wedding! He helped make the reception go smoothly and provided some comic relief for those unavoidable awkward moments ( like when the garder is too light to fling at your groomsmen and single friends) The music was great and his personality as the... Read More mc was friendly and welcoming. Every meeting with Jared was hilarious we were practically crying when we left and they were productive. I would 100% recommend Jared, the dj was imperative for keeping our wedding on time and organized.

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Colleen F

Jared was one of the best parts of our wedding day in August! He made the planning process stress-free and delivered on everything we asked for the day of. From the very first meeting he understood our vision and music taste. We added on a lighting package last minute and were... Read More very pleased with the atmosphere he created! Jared exceeded our expectations - I would hire him again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Caitlin S

Jared went above and beyond for our wedding in September! He made the planning process SO incredibly easy and he really made me feel like I could come to him for absolutely anything! He honestly helped me hold it together in the end streak. When wedding day came, it was a... Read More cluster no doubt, but Jared stepped up and took control in rounding everyone up inside, something he didn't have to do. He made everything fall into place! He was definitely our best choice regarding the wedding! I couldn't have asked for a better event host!

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 jessica m

Jared Wade did a fantastic job! He definitely wasn't just a DJ. He was helpful in all situations, with music planning, lending an ear and advice when things may not have been running as planned. We would definitely (highly) recommend Jared Wade/ Professional event host! He... Read More had a huge part in our ceremony and reception and he never let us down. So happy with our decision to use him for one of the biggest most memorable events in life... My daughters wedding :)

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Lisa M

Hiring Jared was one of the best decisions we made regarding our wedding and ceremony. He is such a delight to work with. He worked with us to make sure we got exactly what we wanted in a completely non-stressful and fun environment. He got to know us as a couple and then... Read More because of this extra interest he takes, he was able to recommend things we didn't even know we wanted. This is all before the big day. The day of, he is amazing. He was instrumental in navigating the flow of our evening. Even when our shuttle bus got stuck under the awning of our venue and dinner was delayed by about 1.5 hours, he quickly took action to rearrange the speeches and video collage we had prepared in such a way that no one even noticed dinner was delayed!! He helps things move smoothly throughout the evening. I also had tons of compliments from guests about how our "DJ" played such great music! My husband and I kept saying, "Ok, after this song we'll go say hi to some more people." But then another epic song came on and we couldn't leave the dance floor! We had the greatest time and so much of that had to do with the enormous amount of skill Jared brings. He really made our wedding day special. Thank you so much, Jared!!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Mandi H

Jared was the perfect choice for us. He went beyond the role of being a DJ and he took the time to really get to know us and what we wanted our wedding day experience to be. He was extremely professional yet his sense of humor complimented things well. He was great with keeping... Read More the events of the ceremony and reception moving and he interacted with our guests to get a feel for what would help them enjoy the evening. In the end, Jared seems more like a good friend who was there to celebrate with you!! Thanks so much Jared!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2015

ared is amazing. Not only is he a DJ, he's also a "wedding" mentor, especially to the brides like me who didn't have a wedding planner! He checked in each month, answered DJ and nonDJ questions. He is great in guiding one into good song choices! I'm not a huge music person so... Read More this was a hard part for me in my wedding planning and Jared helped guide me into picking songs and helped pick songs! It was so helpful! He helps in countless of ways, music and all! My wedding was beyond perfect! He made that happen! He is a bride and crowd pleaser :)) I could not have picked a more helpful or better DJ for my wedding. All my guests had an absolute blast! They are still talking about how much fun they had! I can thank Jared for that!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Rachel B

If I could rate 100/5 stars I would. Yes, Jared is that good. He is the perfect DJ for your wedding. Incredibly professional and he loves making your day a perfect one. When you work with Jared you will forget that he has other clients because he is so focused on you, but... Read More then you go on Facebook and you see that he has weddings every weekend. There's a reason why! Jared does a great job feeling out the party and adjusting music based on what he reads. From the first time you meet with Jared you will know you made the right decision. He will walk you through everything you need to know. He puts together a timeline and works through every single detail to ensure a perfect reception. You will work side by side with Jared up until the wedding date and then you turn it over to him and he delivers! There are plenty of other things to worry about on your wedding day. If you pick Jared, DJ is not one of them. Honestly, if pick another DJ you're making a huge mistake. Oh, and his Last Shot photo is the best! Your friends and family will love it too!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Jared was a great event host at my daughter's wedding. The planning process was easy for the bride and groom, he helped everyone stay on schedule at the reception, and he kept everyone on the dance floor all night long!