Is this your business? claim it now

Lovely Layers Cakery

Chico, CA

Dietary Options

Gluten Free

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

131 Meyers St, Chico, CA (530) 828-9931

Delicious

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Stacy C

So delicious! I have been going to Lovely Layers for cupcakes for a while so when it came time to pick a bakery for our wedding cake this was a no brainer and they did not disappoint. If you’re looking Lovely Layers is a must try for your day.

My experience

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 Ashley P

The cake was amazing! It was so good everyone had seconds! Even in 96 degree weather the held up perfectly!

Great talent

Reviewed on 7/05/2013 Paige O

Emily has such a creative person, love all the cakes and cupcakes!

Best bakery in town!

Reviewed on 6/29/2013 Jennifer R

Emily is such a talented young lady! Her cupcake display looked amazing and better yet tasted divine! I tried every bakery in town and Lovely Layers has by far the best cake, frosting and design. Her cake is moist and flavorful and the frosting is made with real ingredients.... Read More Amazing!!!

Beautiful and delicious!

Reviewed on 10/04/2012 Brianna W

Our wedding cake was FANTASTIC. Emily was really great in making us exactly what we wanted. We had a three tiered round cake. Two layers of vanilla with raspberry and one with neopolitan. Everybody raved about how delicious the cake was. It tasted so fresh and amazing I wish we... Read More would have saved more of it! The consultation was easy and I felt the price was fair.

Perfection!

Reviewed on 5/19/2012 Christine R

I knew exactly what I wanted my cake to look like when I went in for my cake tasting and consolation. She did it perfectly and at a great price! She will make you any flavor cake/filling/frosting or decoration you could possibly think of. My cake tasted amazing! I couldn't have... Read More picked a better or more reasonaby priced bakery! Thanks Emily, for a one man band you hit it out of the park!

Best Cupcakes Ever

Reviewed on 10/27/2011 Amber H

Emily with Lovely Layers is an incredibly talented baker. She made 5 different flavored cupcakes for our wedding, each completely different and delicious. She is very competitively priced, especially for the high level of quality of her work. She takes pride in everything she... Read More makes, and has incredible attention to detail. Emily is a pleasure to work with.