1500 Weston Rd Ste 214, Weston, FL (727) 483-7297

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Zukhra A

Best flowers for a great price! Fast delivery anf awesome customer service! Put the flowers in water 24-hour before the wedding as recommended, they have looked fresh and beautiful! Highly recommend if doing your centerpieces as I did. Also used some for petals for the isle -... Read More much cheaper than thru the florist.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Marian S

I have purchased roses twice from Magnaflor, most recently for a friend's son's wedding.. The roses were absolutely beautiful each time. They also had the best prices ANYWHERE online for White O'Hara roses. Plus, they were very helpful and called and followed up on my orders... Read More when there were issues (e.g. Hurricane Irma closing down the airport in Miami). Everyone at the wedding I did the flowers for loved the Magnaflor roses!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017

i loved the website very easy to use.

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Lory S

I've purchased from this company approximately 400 roses for an event, I though the flowers were a little expensive at the beginning. But after i've received my roses I realized that they totally worth it! Amazing quality just breathtaking. My wedding was something that guest... Read More talked about for months.