Everything but color and cuts!

MBDbeauty, LLC is Connecticut's premier award-winning beauty studio and concierge. Offering beauty services for bridal, media and portraits. We combine artistic talent and exceptional customer service to make you look stunning. We strive to make your experience relaxed and fun.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

151 East Street, New Haven, CT CT & Beyond (203) 819-2658

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Ruchita B

I had an AMAZING experience with Andrea! I recently got married and had my makeup done by her. From the very beginning to the last minute, it has been an absolute pleasure working with her. I was referred to Andrea by another vendor. Right from introductory moments when I... Read More spoke to her over the phone, she made me feel so comfortable. She really listened to what I needed, had reasonable prices, & seemed fun! I set up a trial, which really insured me that this was the right choice. The day of the wedding, Andrea brought two assistants which was GREAT, both of them did a great job. All of my bridesmaids looked amazing. Each makeup artist had great suggestions based on bridesmaid’s skin complexion, and adjusted based on what the girls wanted. They finished everyone’s makeup early, but Andrea stayed extra to make sure my makeup looked flawless before my first look, which was REALLY nice, and just touched my heart. She fixed my lip makeup right before my first look, so my pictures would be perfect and gave me a couple things in case I needed to adjust myself. My makeup lasted ALL NIGHT, I only needed gloss adjustment as I was eating and kissing my husband. Thank you for making my day PERFECT!

2016-06-06T14:08:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for the beautiful review. I had an absolute blast staying for touch-ups and cannot wait to see more photos! I hope you enjoyed the #MBDbeauty touch-up hippie. We hope to see you again soon. Congratualtions again!

Reviewed on 12/27/2015 Lauryn L

Andrea and her team are amazing, and were so professional! They arrived early on my wedding day, ready to go, and did makeup for myself and my mother and bridesmaids. Everybody felt so beautiful, including myself! They really listened to us, asking what we wanted our makeup to... Read More look like, and keeping all our preferences in mind while makeup was being applied. I would use Andrea's team again in a heartbeat for any event! Highly recommended!!

2016-06-06T14:10:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you again for the review and for giving us permission to post photos! Congratulations, we hope you are doing well.

amazing!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Erica R

Andrea did a fantastic job on my makeup. It looked exactly the way I wanted, and through laughing and crying all day it did not budge. She was fun and professional and just all around amazing. Krysten and Kelly did hair and makeup as well for my bridesmaids. Everyone... Read More looked beautiful and their styles held all day. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!!

2016-06-06T14:21:41 Response from the vendor

I'm so happy to hear that the makeup lasted day & night! Thank you again for the beautiful review. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed on 4/05/2017

Andrea as well as her staff are extremely hospitable and professional..they sponsored me with makeup for my pageants, photo shoots, and appearances... they take their time with perfecting their craft leaving me satisfied each and every time!

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Lisa L

If you are seeking hair/makeup professionals for your wedding, look no further than MBD beauty! They are organized, professional and knowledgeable! Kelly, Debbie and Chelsea provided on-site hair and makeup services for 10 women on my wedding day! We all looked amazing and found... Read More them to be very personable and easy to talk to and work with. I highly recommend MBD Beauty for your special day!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Francine P

My experience with Andrea and her team was wonderful. I first found Andrea on CT Style when she was doing a TV segment. I requested her for my wedding day. My booking process was easy, I booked with someone online and met with Kelly and Andrea shortly after. My skin isn't the... Read More best and I was more then happy with the outcome of my makeup for both my trial and wedding day. I highly recommend Andrea and her team.

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Meredith C

When I decided I was getting married in the winter time I waned to make sure my beauty services were weather proof, They were. At first I was scared my hair and makeup wouldn't stay in breezy or snowy photos taken outside but the team assured me that they I would have no... Read More problems. I booked a trial before signing a contract and the process was very quick and easy. From the first email, to the trial and the day of the wedding MBD exceeded expectations. I found the company on TV and was happy to see they had great reviews online as well as photos. I have thick curly hair (that is not easy to maintain) but Kelly made sure it looked exactly how I wanted it to. Thank you!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Christine J

I would give MBD Beauty a thousand stars if I could! Andrea and her team were absolutely amazing. I was completely comfortable, and excited, from the very beginning when I had my trial with Andrea and Kelly. I felt beautiful when I left and knew I had made a great decision. They... Read More listened to exactly what I wanted my hair and make up to look like on my wedding day and gave great suggestions to make my look pop. I had a large party with 7 bridesmaids, my mother and mother in law, all getting airbrush and hair styling, on top of my bridal hair and make up. Andrea and her team were so fun and efficient and got us all looking amazing and out the door right on time. Our group had quite a variety of skin and hair types and Andrea and the girls made everyone look their absolute best. The girls were so much fun and started our wedding day off with lots of smiling and laughing. You always hope to have a hair and make up team that you trust to make you feel beautiful on your big day, and MBD did exactly that and then some. It was a stress free process that I would do all over again. Andrea and her team were so sweet and genuine. I HIGHLY recommend MBD Beauty, and will definitely book again for any hair and make up I need in the future. Thank you for making my wedding day look everything I hoped for and more!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Christina T

When looking for bridal makeup, look no further! Andrea and her team are so super talented you are guaranteed to look stunning. I had Victoria for hair and Andrea for make-up. I gave Victoria an idea at what I wanted and she went to town! She is a perfectionist which is of... Read More course what you what know your wedding day. I expressed my concerns with my hair being so thin and wanting it to look fuller and Victoria suggest the use of extentions, which she also showed me how to put in after the wedding as well, which easily solved my problem! My hair not only looked amazing but it stayed all night long and I don't think I stopped dancing. My makeup made me look flawless- I used airbrush style with lashes. As someone who doesn't wear makeup regularly I could barely feel Andreas make-up application and again- it stayed all night (yes, even through crying). Once complete Andrea provided me with touch-up makeup so that I could re-apply though out the night. The team travels to you, arrived on time, is super professional and they LOVE what they do. Thank you so much Andrea, Victoria and Kelly!!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Tara P

I wish I couldn give more then 5 stars! From the hair and makeup trial Kelly and Andrea were professional and their work fabulous. I changed my hair style from my trial to the actual actual wedding day and the adjustments looked perfect. My Mother, Mother in law and bridesmaids... Read More all looked beautiful thanks to their work. Definitely book them for your wedding day.

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Michelle G

My wedding took place last week and I am still receiving compliments about the makeup and hair done for myself and party. The team was a breeze to work with. Kelly did my hair and makeup and replicated the same look from my trial. I could not have been happier with my... Read More experience.

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Linsley K

The team is lovely! I had my initial experience at the store with Victoria, she made me feel comfortable and made the experience fun. I'm VERY picky about my hair and makeup so I was a little nervous at first. She put my nerves at ease. The day of wedding the team arrived early... Read More and everything looked exactly how I imagined. I'm so happy I found MBD. I highly recommend booking them for any event. Thanx again!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Kara K

My initial contact with the owner Andrea was awesome, she was very responsive and patient with me through while I was trying to figure all the planning out. My bridesmaids and I were all getting ready at the hotel across the street from the venue, where I thought I planned for... Read More the makeup/hair stylists to go, I totally messed up and they ended up going to the venue instead. Andrea called me, I asked to switch locations, she said no big deal and charged me a small fee for the inconvenience for the stylists. Totally get it, as that was my mistake for overlooking my contract. The NOT okay part was that as soon as the stylists got to the hotel, they brought up how they are now rushed since I moved locations last minute, and made me feel horrible about it. I am a really laid back person, but the amount of times they brought up the relocation, made me annoyed and upset. A few of their comments were very unprofessional and I think forgot we were clients not friends. I am not a person to write reviews but after our photographer pulled me aside and told us that the stylists were talking poorly of us, I had to write this review. I am still incredibly embarrassed that this happened and based on that and their lack of professionalism, I would look for a different group of stylists.

2016-11-03T13:25:26 Response from the vendor

Hi Kara, as we work on over 300 weddings a year we take our contracts very serious. The initial contact you had with our business was not with the owner Andrea, but with our booking Manager Ann (who you signed a contract with). As the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Karen R

I had mbdbeauty do hair for myself, my maids, my mom and my sister in law. Kelly and Danielle did a great job and our hair looked great throughout the night! Definitely recommend their services!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Kristie D

I was so impressed with MBDbeauty and will continue to go back! Not only did they make my wedding day fun and LESS stressful (thanks Victoria!), my makeup and hair came out beautiful (as well as my bridesmaids). I was so impressed when Andrea emailed me the week of the wedding... Read More about having to rearrange the schedule to fit everyone in. They were so flexible with scheduling and everyone absolutely loved their hair/makeup. Will definitely go back for any beauty needs! Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Morgan N

I had hair and makeup done (for myself, my bridesmaids, flower girl, and mother of the groom and mother of the bride) for my wedding last weekend, and they were all PHENOMENAL. Hair stylists were Jessica (she did my hair) and Victoria, and Andrea did makeup for everyone. From... Read More start to finish, the day was wonderful. All of the women were fun to have with us as we all got ready for the big day's events, and they created looks that complimented everyone from the mother of the bride down to the flower girl. I felt as gorgeous as I ever have in my life because of these ladies. I'd recommend them a thousand times over!

2016-10-07T16:58:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the genuine review, we appreciate it! We had an absolute blast with you last weekend and we can't wait to see photos. Congratulations again. XoX

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Robyn Z

Andrea and her team is amazing to work with! I first met Andrea and her team as a bridesmaid and was so impressed with her team that I had to use them for my own wedding. They came to Block Island and started work at 5am! They made all the girls feel special. Everyone looked and... Read More felt amazing! I cannot thank them enough!!!

2016-09-15T14:37:20 Response from the vendor

Robyn, Thank you so much for the sweet review. The team had a great time on the Island with you and we are so happy that you chose our staff for such an important day. We absolutely can not wait to see more photos! We... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Kelly C

Kelly, Andrea, and Danielle were absolutely amazing! They made my day go super easy and were a lot of fun to spend my morning with, I couldn't have asked for a better start to my wedding day! Thank you again for making me feel so beautiful.

2016-09-07T16:26:52 Response from the vendor

We appreciate the very kind words. We look forward to seeing photos. Congratulations again.

Reviewed on 8/30/2016

I just had my wedding last Sunday and Andrea and her team helps me with the bridal hair and makeup. They are really amazing! Before the wedding, I did a hair trial, after that I sent email to describe what I like and what I wanted to change on my wedding day about my hair style.... Read More They really did a great job on communication and tried their best to understand what I need. On my wedding day, they took my suggestions and give their advice. They also explained everything to me when they were working on my hair and makeup to make me feel confident and comfortable. When the hair and makeup were done, I found myself completely as what I've dreamed of. Thank you so much, Ann! They also did well on time control, which is really really important to me. I definitely recommend MBDbeauty.

2016-09-07T16:53:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the very kind review. We are so happy we were able to accommodate you on such an important day! We are so extrmemely pleased to hear that we were able to make you feel confident and comfortable. We look forward to seeing... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/13/2016

Thank you so much Kelly who went out of her way to do my hair on her day off. I booked last minute and Kelly was nice enough to do my hair. I left feeling beautiful.

2016-09-07T16:54:23 Response from the vendor

You are very welcome! Kelly was more then happy to work with you. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016

I booked the team a year in advanced, Andrea was booked so I had my makeup done by Bianca and my hair was done by Danielle. The staff was so accommodating from the trial to the day of my wedding. I not only had 1 trial but i had 2, I changed my mind about the look I wanted and... Read More Ann was very laid back about booking me another appointment. Thank you so much for making me feel beautiful and nailing my look!

2016-08-08T14:42:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the nice review & thank you for picking us for such a special day.

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Krista P

The ladies are an absolute pleasure to work with. I had Bianca do my makeup and Kelly do my hair and if I could leave these girls a review over and over again I would. Thank you MBD.

2016-08-08T14:41:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the nice review, Bianca & Kelly will be very thankful.

Reviewed on 8/06/2016

MBD is willing to work with you to find a solution to your wedding day makeup!

2016-08-08T14:40:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Emily L

Andrea and her team are amazing!! They arrived on time and were totally on top of everything. Everyone's hair and makeup came out beautifully and I couldn't be happier.

2016-08-08T14:40:51 Response from the vendor

We are so very happy that you couldn't be happier. Congratulations again and we can't wait to see the professional photos!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Kelsey K

Andrea and her crew are amazing! They are great to work with and super fun! I had Andrea do my make-up and bridal party hair! Everyone looked amazing thanks to MBDbeauty. They are very knowledgeable about what would work well with your skin and hair. I don't have the best skin... Read More due to acne... Andrea made me look flawless! I highly recommend them for your hair & makeup for your special day!

2016-06-21T15:05:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the nice review, we genuinely appreciate it. I'm very happy that you chose to have us be a part of the most important day of your life. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and we hope to see you... Read Less Read More

Andrea DiLieto Zola

Andrea is a highly professional celebrity Makeup Artist that has worked alongside some of the most established industry professionals everywhere from New York to LA. She’s worked on shows such as Mercedes Benz Fashion Week, Couture Fashion Week and LA Fashion Week. She has worked on clients from Miss USA to the WWF's most recognized professionals. Not only does Andrea work on top fashion shows but she also dedicates her passion and artistry to her business and bridal clients. Andrea has been operating her award winning bridal storefront for over 9 years.