Montilio's Bakery

Boston, Eastern Massachusetts, Cape Cod/Islands, Northern RI

Montilio's Bakery

At Montilio’s Baking Company high quality ingredients and impeccable workmanship go into every wedding cake we create. During your consultation, a trained wedding specialist will help you design the perfect gourmet cake for your special day. The possibilities are endless when you choose Montilio's Bakery, from intricate scroll work and custom matched colors to hand made pastillage flowers. You will also sample an assortment of different cake flavors, fillings and frostings that are guaranteed to please any palette.

Dietary Options

Gluten Free

Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

134 Spark Street, Brockton, MA
Boston, Eastern Massachusetts, Cape Cod/Islands, Northern RI

SO beautiful

Reviewed on 2/15/2014 Samantha L

Our cake was amazing! Four Tier's, Four different flavors. It came out beautiful and perfect. Can't wait to eat the top in 1 Year. Cake tasting was a blast as well....

Perfect wedding cake

Reviewed on 1/25/2014 Elizabeth

A cake from Montillio's was part of the wedding package from our wedding venue. Having been born and raised in the Boston area we were very excited to hear this as they have an excellent reputation. Not only was the cake, exactly, what I had pictured, but it was amazing! All... Read More night and for weeks after guests were telling us how delicious the cake was! I am unable to comment on value as I don't know what the price was separate from our venue.

Montilios

Reviewed on 1/02/2014 Kathleen D

The cake was amazing. We went with a few layers of delicious lemon cake with orange zest and a few layers of spice cake with marinated apples. Our guests loved it and there were not many slices left on the tables at the end of the night.

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Carla A

I had the best experience with Montilio's!! They were so easy and pleasant to work with while picking out my cake flavors and even when I changed my design last minute. They were so helpful and made me feel great about giving them my business. My cake came out even more... Read More beautiful than I imagined it and it tasted so delicious! My guest all loved the flavors. I will definitely order from them in the future.

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Erica F

Delicious! Our wedding cake was gorgeous and delicious! Montilio's was great with accommodating my gluten allergy; they were happy to make sure I was able to eat my wedding cake too! We had the carrot cake (gluten-free) and the lemon/olive oil cake. It was an upgrade but so... Read More worth it! Thank you Montilio's for a beautiful and delicious cake!

Reviewed on 3/14/2016 Lauren Y

We did mini cupcakes for our wedding. 6 different flavors. They were all delicious! The staff were friendly and so helpful. The tasting was free! The cupcakes were delivered to our venue and I never had to worry about a thing. A great price for high quality. They also... Read More recommended the place we got our suits and it was the BEST recommendation.

Reviewed on 3/05/2016 Lilian M

Our cake was delicious!! We chose a two-tier cake. Bottom tier: olive oil cake with marscapone filling and Italian rum liquour. Top tier: Almond cake with ricotta/chocolate chip filling and Italian rum liquour. Both flavors were amazingly moist and decadent. Everyone... Read More complimented us on the cake. The only problem was that we requested a FRENCH buttercream icing over the whole thing, and what we got was standard buttercream (I.E. too much sugar), but it wasn't a big deal. They delivered the cake as described on time and everyone we interacted with was friendly and courteous.

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Bridget W

Our wedding cake was beautiful - exactly how I had imagined it! Debbi at Montilios was great to work with. She was timely and responsive and made the process very easy. We chose three different flavors for our cake all of them were delcious!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

My cake was just beautiful, the detail and the airbrushing on it was flawless. I had a 3 tier cake, unfortunately my venue only cut into one of my tiers, but they still raved about how good it was. The first tier would of been the favorite if my venue would have cut into it.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Imma M

Thank you to Montilio's Bakery for creating THE most delicious and elegant 3 tier cake for our wedding day!

Most Amazing Cakes

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Erin C

I have used Montilios for almost every milestone in our families lives, so it was a no brainier to have them do our wedding cake/grooms cake. Elissa helped us design our wedding cake and also created the most amazing grooms cake for my fiancé for our rehearsal dinner. They cakes... Read More were not only gorgeous but tasted delicious! We will be using them for everything moving forward!

Reviewed on 8/15/2015 Yaritza T

There is nothing bad about this bakery. They are very helpful and getting the right cake for your big day.

Reviewed on 8/01/2015 Caroline C

We live close to one of the bakeries and obviously visited multiple times before getting engaged. My husband and I had our wedding at the Omni Parker House. Montilio's was included in our package and we were absolutely ecstatic about it because we knew about their classic... Read More Boston history and their incredible products! Debbi was incredible to work with at the Braintree location. Our cake tasting was all that was needed in order for her to know how we wanted our cake to be designed. The flavors of cake to choose from are unreal. That was really the most difficult part of working with them- What flavor for the layers do we choose!? We decided on two layers at the beginning and changed one later on before the wedding. The cake at the wedding was absolutely stunning- it was gorgeous!!! We even included embellishments of gold painted pearls on the bottom of each layer! Most importantly- the guests RAVED about the cake! They were blown away about the cake and said it was delicious! Not often do you have guests comment over and over again how delicious the cake was!

Beautiful and delicious!

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Sarah B

We were thrilled with our cake from Montilio's! The tasting was a blast--so many delicious flavors to choose from, that it was really hard to narrow our choices down to 4 layers. Definitely something for everyone, and we found that even flavors we don't typically personally love... Read More were just delicious! However, we had to go with the cannoli flavor for our bottom layer--highly recommended. The cake was beautiful, just as we had envisioned, and of course it tasted great! We had a large dessert buffet at our venue too, so there was some cake leftover, which they put out the next morning as part of the brunch buffet, and our guests absolutely loved eating it for breakfast too!

Great value and price point

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Heather C

We had 3 tiered cake with different flavors and all were great! Must say the carrot cake was hands down the best :) didn't look exactly like the picture I gave them but was still very pretty

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Jenna P

Montilios did an excellent job on our wedding cake! It was customized the way I requested and was perfectly rustic! It was absolutely delicious as well! What set them apart from other bakeries was the personalized attention to detail at the cake tasting and up until the wedding... Read More day. I'm so glad we chose them!

So beautiful people didn't know it was a cake!

Reviewed on 7/05/2015 Caroline C

Our experience with Montilio's began with an incredible tasting (go hungry!) and talk with George, the owner. We had some ideas in mind but he really helped them come alive. We ended up doing a stacked Nantucket basket design, with individual weaving on each tier and flowers... Read More from the florist on each level. I created a custom nameplate that they put on for us. We settled on two different flavors - carrot and apple spice - and everyone enjoyed their fresh, and unique tastes. Highly recommend!

Delicious!

Reviewed on 7/03/2015 Jennifer M

Oh the cake. It was the most delicious,beautiful dessert I have ever had. All of our guests were commenting on how good and different it was. We had originally ordered 4 different flavored tiers, but then I had someone attend with an allergy. My top tier was the olive oil... Read More cake with almond mousse and I needed to switch it out. Debbie knew it was my favorite so she sent me a small cake to take home with me so my husband could try it. All of the flavors are amazing

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 Mary M

Our cake was not only beautiful but so delicious! The Cassata filling with chocolate chips was amazing! Since Montillio's has been in business for so long this was one vendor I never worried about or felt I had to follow up with and sure enough the cake was there and looked... Read More better than I had imagined!

BEST. CAKE. EVER!

Reviewed on 1/23/2015 Christa L

There are no words to adequate express what an amazing job Montilio's did with out wedding cake! I had a very specific vision of what I wanted, and their wedding cake consultant, Debbi, did an incredible job of sketching out what I wanted and turning that vision into reality.... Read More On the day of our wedding, our cake looked gorgeous and tasted even better! That moist white cake, cut with crisp raspberry and finished with a delightful butter cream frosting, still makes my mouth water just thinking of it… Montilio's is the best of both worlds -- incredible flavor and beautiful artistry. We will be recommending Montilio’s to everyone for years to come!

Amazing wedding cake!

Reviewed on 1/19/2015 Kimberly L

I am so happy with how our wedding cake turned out on NYE! We went with the lemon/orange cream cake and it was fantastic. I am most impressed with how they were able to take our picture from Pinterest and make it even more beautiful than the original plan. The flower details and... Read More silver beads were just amazing. I would highly recommend them =)

Cake

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Sarah D

Our cake from Motillios was delicious! The tasting was awesome and everyone that we worked with was great. They quickly understood our vision and our cake was gorgeous!

The cake was the best hands down

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Noelani C

I absolutely love Montilio's. The cake tasting was so good, and there are so many flavors to choose from. They were professional and very accommodating. Our cake was gorgeous, and everyone said how great it was. I can't wait until our one year anniversary to try the topper!

Our guests loved the cake!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Sarah G

Our package included a cake from Montilios and we couldn't have been happier! Guests were raving about the cake and how good it was. Our consultant at a our cake tasting, which was at a satellite location, was rather pushy when it came to her suggestions with our cake design but... Read More we had a much better experience when we went to the actual bakery and told them our design. It was beautiful and they matched the color perfectly!

Simply Elegant!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Laura M

I gave this Braintree bakery a single photo of an inspiration 2 weeks before my wedding, and I couldn't believe how amazing it turned out! By far the easiest experience I've ever had with a vendor of any sort. The woman (Oceania?) was patient, set up a delicious cake tasting... Read More session, which was very well assorted and thought out. It literally took me 10 minutes to pick out my flavors. Wedding cakes are usually all for show and don't taste good, but this cake was the highlight of my reception, im still receiving compliments of it being the best wedding cake anyone has ever had, I would highly recommend this punctual, detailed, talented and delicious bakery to anyone looking for that high class item