Monitlio's Baking Company can help you design the perfect gourmet wedding cake for your special day. High quality ingredients and impeccable workmanship go into every wedding cake Montilio's creates. During your consultation, you can sample many different cake flavors, fillings and frosting and choose decorations and styles. Your possibilities are endless when you choose Montilio's Bakery to create your gourmet wedding cake.

Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

134 Spark Street, Brockton, MA

SO beautiful

Reviewed on 2/15/2014 Samantha L

Our cake was amazing! Four Tier's, Four different flavors. It came out beautiful and perfect. Can't wait to eat the top in 1 Year. Cake tasting was a blast as well....

Perfect wedding cake

Reviewed on 1/25/2014 Elizabeth

A cake from Montillio's was part of the wedding package from our wedding venue. Having been born and raised in the Boston area we were very excited to hear this as they have an excellent reputation. Not only was the cake, exactly, what I had pictured, but it was amazing! All... Read More night and for weeks after guests were telling us how delicious the cake was! I am unable to comment on value as I don't know what the price was separate from our venue.

Reviewed on 1/02/2014 Kathleen D

The cake was amazing. We went with a few layers of delicious lemon cake with orange zest and a few layers of spice cake with marinated apples. Our guests loved it and there were not many slices left on the tables at the end of the night.

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Bridget W

Our wedding cake was beautiful - exactly how I had imagined it! Debbi at Montilios was great to work with. She was timely and responsive and made the process very easy. We chose three different flavors for our cake all of them were delcious!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

My cake was just beautiful, the detail and the airbrushing on it was flawless. I had a 3 tier cake, unfortunately my venue only cut into one of my tiers, but they still raved about how good it was. The first tier would of been the favorite if my venue would have cut into it.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Imma M

Thank you to Montilio's Bakery for creating THE most delicious and elegant 3 tier cake for our wedding day!

Most Amazing Cakes

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Erin C

I have used Montilios for almost every milestone in our families lives, so it was a no brainier to have them do our wedding cake/grooms cake. Elissa helped us design our wedding cake and also created the most amazing grooms cake for my fiancé for our rehearsal dinner. They cakes... Read More were not only gorgeous but tasted delicious! We will be using them for everything moving forward!

Reviewed on 8/15/2015 Yaritza T

There is nothing bad about this bakery. They are very helpful and getting the right cake for your big day.

Reviewed on 8/01/2015 Caroline C

We live close to one of the bakeries and obviously visited multiple times before getting engaged. My husband and I had our wedding at the Omni Parker House. Montilio's was included in our package and we were absolutely ecstatic about it because we knew about their classic... Read More Boston history and their incredible products! Debbi was incredible to work with at the Braintree location. Our cake tasting was all that was needed in order for her to know how we wanted our cake to be designed. The flavors of cake to choose from are unreal. That was really the most difficult part of working with them- What flavor for the layers do we choose!? We decided on two layers at the beginning and changed one later on before the wedding. The cake at the wedding was absolutely stunning- it was gorgeous!!! We even included embellishments of gold painted pearls on the bottom of each layer! Most importantly- the guests RAVED about the cake! They were blown away about the cake and said it was delicious! Not often do you have guests comment over and over again how delicious the cake was!

Beautiful and delicious!

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Sarah B

We were thrilled with our cake from Montilio's! The tasting was a blast--so many delicious flavors to choose from, that it was really hard to narrow our choices down to 4 layers. Definitely something for everyone, and we found that even flavors we don't typically personally love... Read More were just delicious! However, we had to go with the cannoli flavor for our bottom layer--highly recommended. The cake was beautiful, just as we had envisioned, and of course it tasted great! We had a large dessert buffet at our venue too, so there was some cake leftover, which they put out the next morning as part of the brunch buffet, and our guests absolutely loved eating it for breakfast too!

Great value and price point

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Heather C

We had 3 tiered cake with different flavors and all were great! Must say the carrot cake was hands down the best :) didn't look exactly like the picture I gave them but was still very pretty

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Jenna P

Montilios did an excellent job on our wedding cake! It was customized the way I requested and was perfectly rustic! It was absolutely delicious as well! What set them apart from other bakeries was the personalized attention to detail at the cake tasting and up until the wedding... Read More day. I'm so glad we chose them!

So beautiful people didn't know it was a cake!

Reviewed on 7/05/2015 Caroline C

Our experience with Montilio's began with an incredible tasting (go hungry!) and talk with George, the owner. We had some ideas in mind but he really helped them come alive. We ended up doing a stacked Nantucket basket design, with individual weaving on each tier and flowers... Read More from the florist on each level. I created a custom nameplate that they put on for us. We settled on two different flavors - carrot and apple spice - and everyone enjoyed their fresh, and unique tastes. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/03/2015 Jennifer M

Oh the cake. It was the most delicious,beautiful dessert I have ever had. All of our guests were commenting on how good and different it was. We had originally ordered 4 different flavored tiers, but then I had someone attend with an allergy. My top tier was the olive oil... Read More cake with almond mousse and I needed to switch it out. Debbie knew it was my favorite so she sent me a small cake to take home with me so my husband could try it. All of the flavors are amazing

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 Mary M

Our cake was not only beautiful but so delicious! The Cassata filling with chocolate chips was amazing! Since Montillio's has been in business for so long this was one vendor I never worried about or felt I had to follow up with and sure enough the cake was there and looked... Read More better than I had imagined!

Reviewed on 1/23/2015 Christa L

There are no words to adequate express what an amazing job Montilio's did with out wedding cake! I had a very specific vision of what I wanted, and their wedding cake consultant, Debbi, did an incredible job of sketching out what I wanted and turning that vision into reality.... Read More On the day of our wedding, our cake looked gorgeous and tasted even better! That moist white cake, cut with crisp raspberry and finished with a delightful butter cream frosting, still makes my mouth water just thinking of it… Montilio's is the best of both worlds -- incredible flavor and beautiful artistry. We will be recommending Montilio’s to everyone for years to come!

Amazing wedding cake!

Reviewed on 1/19/2015 Kimberly L

I am so happy with how our wedding cake turned out on NYE! We went with the lemon/orange cream cake and it was fantastic. I am most impressed with how they were able to take our picture from Pinterest and make it even more beautiful than the original plan. The flower details and... Read More silver beads were just amazing. I would highly recommend them =)

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Sarah D

Our cake from Motillios was delicious! The tasting was awesome and everyone that we worked with was great. They quickly understood our vision and our cake was gorgeous!

The cake was the best hands down

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Noelani C

I absolutely love Montilio's. The cake tasting was so good, and there are so many flavors to choose from. They were professional and very accommodating. Our cake was gorgeous, and everyone said how great it was. I can't wait until our one year anniversary to try the topper!

Our guests loved the cake!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Sarah G

Our package included a cake from Montilios and we couldn't have been happier! Guests were raving about the cake and how good it was. Our consultant at a our cake tasting, which was at a satellite location, was rather pushy when it came to her suggestions with our cake design but... Read More we had a much better experience when we went to the actual bakery and told them our design. It was beautiful and they matched the color perfectly!

Simply Elegant!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Laura M

I gave this Braintree bakery a single photo of an inspiration 2 weeks before my wedding, and I couldn't believe how amazing it turned out! By far the easiest experience I've ever had with a vendor of any sort. The woman (Oceania?) was patient, set up a delicious cake tasting... Read More session, which was very well assorted and thought out. It literally took me 10 minutes to pick out my flavors. Wedding cakes are usually all for show and don't taste good, but this cake was the highlight of my reception, im still receiving compliments of it being the best wedding cake anyone has ever had, I would highly recommend this punctual, detailed, talented and delicious bakery to anyone looking for that high class item

There's always something

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Liz F

The cake tasted amazing (and I don't even really like cake), and our experience with cake tasting and ordering was pleasant. Something happened in the delivery process though. It wasn't a disaster, but the cake topper was place on strangely and the frosting had clearly been... Read More patched badly. Something always has to go wrong at a wedding.... really glad that that's as bad as it got for us.... it certainly didn't keep us from eating it all.

Great service!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Lindsay Y

We got married at the Hawthorne Hotel in Salem, MA. If you choose Montillio's from their preferred vendor list, your cake is included in the Saturday prime time package! We had no problem with this because Montillio's had awesome reviews, and the "basic" cake that is included in... Read More the package was more than enough for us (150 guests)! Debbie was great to work with, we were able to schedule a tasting on a Saturday morning and walk through our design ideas for the cake. We wanted a ribbon around the base of each tier and Debbie was very upfront in telling us we could buy the ribbon ourselves for cheaper and mail to her instead of her buying it - which we did! The cake was so delicious too. We had vanilla cake with fresh strawberries and cream filling. The top tier had a raspberry jam filling, as Debbie said the fresh strawberries would not freeze well to eat a year later. My only request was that they provided some better packaging for the top tier. It was just placed in a cardboard box at the end of the night. Luckily my inlaws were able to take it home and package properly for freezing. We also used Montillio's for our favors. I love chocolate chip cookies and wanted to give them out as favors at the end of the night. Montillio's packaged them in plastic gift bags tied with bows, and we also mailed to them thank you stickers that they placed on each favor for us - very kind of them to do that! The cookies were delicious too - lived up to my high cookie standards :)

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Michelle T

The tasting alone just proved to my hub and I that this is a superior bakery! Konditor Meister may look nice but there cake is sub par. During our tasting at Montilio's, we felt guilty leaving anything left on the table with how amazing it was! You really cannot go wrong with... Read More any flavor. Their cake is super rich, as well as their frosting. I gave them a picture of what I wanted my cake to look like and they did a great job matching it, it came out beautiful. We went with marble, red velvet and chocolate for each tier and they were all amazing, we got several compliments from our guests. Not only are their wedding cakes beautiful, but I stop in often to the bakery in Quincy for blueberry muffins (to die for!) and other goodies. Love them!

Dream cake

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 adma a

Went to their Brockton location. Debora helped me , she was so nice and helpful. I showed her a picture of what I wanted my wedding cake to look like and she helped me and worked with my budget. All my guests said it was the best cake they have ever seen ! Thanks montilios !