Montilio's Bakery

Boston, Eastern Massachusetts, Cape Cod/Islands, Northern RI

Montilio's Bakery

At Montilio’s Baking Company high quality ingredients and impeccable workmanship go into every wedding cake we create. During your consultation, a trained wedding specialist will help you design the perfect gourmet cake for your special day. The possibilities are endless when you choose Montilio's Bakery, from intricate scroll work and custom matched colors to hand made pastillage flowers. You will also sample an assortment of different cake flavors, fillings and frostings that are guaranteed to please any palette.

Dietary Options

Gluten Free

Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

134 Spark Street, Brockton, MA Boston, Eastern Massachusetts, Cape Cod/Islands, Northern RI (508) 894-8855

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Kristen P

Two words: Cannoli cake. My husband and I are not huge cake people, or dessert people in general. But we knew we wanted a wedding cake to participate in the traditional cake cutting. The folks are Montilio's Bakery were kind and professional when we first contacted them and... Read More worked with our schedule (we live out of state) to arrange for a tasting. When we went in for a tasting, it was amazing. We were brought various cake samples to chose from, and wondered how we would ever decide because EVERYTHING was scrumptious. When we finally had it narrowed down to two flavors, we were assured that we could, in fact, have two flavors in our wedding cake. My choice: cannoli cake. My husband’s choice: carrot cake. I had seen, like many other brides, cake inspiration on Pinterest that I was hoping to make a reality. After showing our consultant what I had in mind – she showed me an example of a cake she could design for us. She then custom designed it to incorporate all of the details I was hoping for, and more. The bottom layer of the cake had a textured, ruffled look to match the bottom of my wedding dress. The top layers had a wave-like look to resemble the ocean that you could see from our wedding venue. When I saw the cake in person – it was more than I could have imagined. Having it sitting on our dance floor was like a beautiful decoration. And the cake itself?! Delicious!! I wish I could eat it every day! Thank you so much to the Montilio's team for creating something so beautiful and edible!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Christine K

Our wedding cake came out perfectly! It was exactly how we imagined. We were most surprised at how GREAT it tasted; so moist. We got tradition chocolate with chocolate mouse and vanilla buttercream. A lot of the guests commented on the quality. My husband and I ate extra... Read More pieces when we got back to the room and in the morning for breakfast!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Rachel F

Most delicious & beautiful wedding cake ever! Thank you Nikki and everyone at Montilio's!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Shereine D

We got a "cutting cake" and cupcakes for our wedding and the flavor was out of this world delicious! The decor on the cutting cake was also super cute.; I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Jaime C

My husband and I got married on Sunday May 7th and Montilio's Bakery made our wedding cake. Our wedding cake was gorgeous and delicious. Montilio's Bakery discussed every detail of our wedding cake down to the silver dots along the scrolling of the cake. Our cake looked exactly... Read More as I pictured it and we couldn't have asked for a better bakery. I am also a GF bride and Monitilio's makes GF cake. My husband and I had the GF carrot cake as the top tier of our wedding cake and it was absolutely amazing. You couldn't even tell it was GF. My husband and I would highly recommend you to choose Montilio's as your bakery for your wedding cake.

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Teja H

Montilio's whipped up one of the best red velvet cakes we have ever had. It was so moist and delicious. Montilio's brushed it with grand marnier and made it with butter cream frosting. Soooo delicious! They executed our design to perfection! We cannot wait to order more cakes... Read More from Montilios in the future!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Angela I

Montilio's exceeded our expectations!!! We ordered our wedding cake through them and could not be happier with how it came out. Going into our appointment we weren't sure what we wanted. They provided so many different flavor combinations to try and we were able to choose 2 for... Read More our cake. The design was a combination of a couple of different pictures I had and it came out GORGEOUS! I know I'm biased, but it's the best looking wedding cake I've seen. We highly recommend Montilio's for wedding cakes!!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Sarah B

AMAZING!!! From our tasting (SO much fun), to choosing two different types of cake (cannoli and carrot!) for our tiers, to Italian cookies on each one of our tables, Montillio's was perfect. And our cake came out BEAUTIFUL. It was classic, with intricate, beautiful detail for a... Read More fall wedding at the Hawthorne Hotel in Salem. They are the BEST. I couldn't believe people were coming up to me at the wedding saying how beautiful the cake was!! That's how great it came out! Choose Montillio's, you won't regret it!!!!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Megan D

Montilio's made our wedding cake and it was not only delicious but visually stunning. It came out exactly as pictured and they were amazing to work with.

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Amie L

Unfortunately, we didn't have the best experience with Montilio's. We were married at the Red Lion Inn on December 17th and had a lovely wedding with delicious pies! But communication with them is near impossible. We had called them once a day for about a week leading up to the... Read More wedding and never heard back. On the 13th of December I got a confirmation for our order including small pies, cupcakes and most importantly a mile high apple pie (we were going to use it to cut into!) they delivered the small pies and cupcakes but forgot the mile high pie. Eventually they brought an apple pie so it wasn't a disaster. But getting ahold of them in general was an added stress we didn't need. And we really wanted the apple mile high pie! This may have been a fluke because they have plenty of good reviews but I won't order from them again.

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Taylor M

Most beautiful cake Ive ever seen. My wedding guests were amazed by how good it tasted. Normally you have to sacrifice taste for looks. But not with Montilios, they deliver both! Also very accommodating if you want to alter anything about the cake/decorations as well. Highly... Read More recommend them!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Kelly H

Our experience with Montilio's was wonderful from the start. The woman who did our cake tasting was wonderful and even got us a taste of a chocolate peanut butter cup cake so we could try that flavor too. The cake was delicious and their rates were surprisingly much better than... Read More other bakeries we did tastings at. The cake looked beautiful! It was exactly what I had pictured!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Cristina H

Montilio's was one of the suggested vendors from my wedding venue and I am so glad that I picked them! I worked with Joyce and Nikki, and they were so accommodating and helpful. For example, I wanted a cake featured on their website that was all white, except I wanted a hint of... Read More blush in the icing/floral cascading down the cake. To ensure the color of the flowers was what I wanted, Joyce asked me to send a paint color sample from Home Depot with the specific shade I wanted--and the flower color matched perfectly! Would highly recommend :)

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Angela B

Our wedding cake was PERFECT!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Jacqueline C

Can't say enough good things about Montillio's and their amazing cakes! My wedding cake (3 flavors) came out perfect! Our guests were raving ab9ut the cake, especially the chocolate and marble layers...they couldnt get enough! The cake was also decorated to perfection. Simple... Read More and elegant, exactly what wanted! The cake tasting was by far our favorite part of wedding planning. The team was so kind, helpful and professional. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Samantha L

Our cake from Montilio's was stunning! My husband wanted a grand cake and they delivered. They even did multiple consultations with us because we had so much to choose from it wasn't until a few weeks before that we finally pinned it down. Everyone raved about how good the cake... Read More tasted too. So soft and flavorful. We cannot wait to eat the top tier on our one year! And since we are both History buffs we loved that we can say our bakery also made JFK's wedding cake. Wonderful stuff, sweet girls, and very responsive. Thank you all for making this part of our day perfect!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Briana L

We had a great experience with Montilio's for our wedding cakes. Our consultation and cake testing was great and the young woman who helped us figure out the proper combination for our amount of guests was super friendly and knew what she was doing. The cake was beautiful!... Read More Exactly what I had envisioned and it tasted AMAZING! We went with the mocha for our "display" cake and strawberry grande marnier for a sheet cake. We didn't want a huge display cake, so we went with two smaller cakes. We were also torn between flavors, so this was a PERFECT solution! We can't wait to go back in a year for our anniversary cake. We will also be going here for any special occasions. They were wonderful and so delicious!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Chelsea H

We ordered our wedding cake/cupcakes from Montilio's based on a friend's suggestion and we couldn't have been happier with the result! The cakes were beautifully decorated and the flavor selection was amazing. The staff also went above and beyond the call ordering a cake stand... Read More for me at the last minute and scheduling a tasting around my wacky work schedule. Amazing baked goods, amazing customer service!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Amy L

Wedding cake turned out absolutely beautiful! Color and style just as I described and envisioned. The cake was delicious and they offers many options.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Monica F

Our wedding cake was absolutely beautiful and delicious from Montilio's! They were incredibly easy to work with and were really helpful through all of the planning. The cake was delicious and we received a lot of compliments. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Michelle C

We absolutely loved our wedding cake! The design was exactly what we had hoped for and the cake itself was delicious (we loved the variety of flavors). Montilio's was accommodating enough to make two of our four layers gluten-free so that my husband could enjoy them. We can't... Read More wait to dig into the top tier in a year. :) Working with Montilio's and Nikki was a pleasure!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Courtney E

I am so BEYOND impressed with how my wedding cake came out! It was so beautiful and tasted AMAZING! Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Michelle M

Montillios did a beautiful job on my cupcakes for my wedding day. The woman who helped my husband and I create our vision was extremely helpful in making sure we got what we wanted. She listened and provided exactly what we wanted. The only upset was that my cake topper never... Read More made it on the top tier. Still waiting to hear back from them to find out what happened. Other then that, they delivered and the cake and cupcakes tasted great!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Erin G

I had a 4 tier cake and each tier was a different, DELICIOUS, flavor. It was absolutely stunning to look at and even better to eat. They really pay attention to detail!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Gwendolyn V

Our wedding cake from Montilio's Bakery was beautiful and delicious! It came out perfectly! Our wedding guest raved about our cake.