A Total Celebration

Since 1965 we have been designing custom order cakes and cupcakes for the greater Boston area and throughout New England. Delight your guests with a cake that is not only beautiful but also delicious. Make your wedding a total celebration with our complete line of elegant wedding accessories!

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Cake Serving Sets, Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Cake Accessories, Cake Cutting + Serving, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

Bow2010
Bow2008 09

1356 BEACON ST, BROOKLINE, MA (617) 566-3330

Best Cupcakes & Servce around

Reviewed on 1/06/2014 giana f

Starting or planning we knew we wanted to have Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes at our wedding. With the recent boom in cupcake popularity find the best was sure to be a difficult task. We tried over 6 different places and no one but party favors captured the true essence of BCP in... Read More every bite. We dealt with Chris who was an absolute doll and paid a crazy reasonable price. They were so easy to work with it really was nothing less than a please. Would recommend PF to any one for any occasion and they are now my go-to!

Delicious and beautiful work

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Rebecca G

We decided to go with Party Favors after they did a wonderful job on the cake for my sister-in-law's baby shower. Our chocolate cake filled with fresh strawberries and topped with buttercream frosting was the perfect addition to our summer wedding. The decoration was beautiful... Read More and they used ribbon that coordinated with our wedding colors. We were also told that they will provide us with a one year anniversary cake if we bring in a professional photo of our wedding cake, so we won't have to eat old, frozen cake. How great is that!

Stunning and Delicious Wedding Cake!

Reviewed on 7/07/2013 Elizma M

Our wedding Cake was absolutely amazing and so delicious I'm still sad I only got one slice! They did such a great job and it looked exactly like the picture in my head. They even added a peek-a-boo golf ball for my husband so he was not left out. I would chose them over and... Read More over again I never had to worry about the cake once. If you want a stunning cake that tastes out of this world I would recommend Party Favors! It was a part of our wedding package at our venue and nothing was too much for them some of the other vendors always seem to add an extra amount for something. When I asked for one square, no charge when I asked for an added peek-a-boo golf ball no charge. We are regulars now for cupcakes on occasion.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Erica H

Our cake was SO GOOD. Based on our tasting, we expected a good wedding cake, but what they brought to our wedding was even better than we imagined (we chose different flavors than what we tasted). We didn't want a whole bunch of decorations, and they actually listened to us and... Read More made beautiful, simply-decorated cakes. And the price was way better than most other bakeries! Several guests told us they don't usually like cake/dessert - crazy I know - but that they loved our cake. Highly recommend the Funfetti!

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Jenna B

Lights. Camera. Action... John, and his team at Party Favors went above and beyond the call for our replica, full scale, Stanley Cup wedding cake for our wedding this past New Year's Eve (2016). As major hockey fans, players, and friends attended our ceremony, "The Cake" took... Read More center stage welcoming our guests with all 250 in attendance hand-written onto the cake as our seating chart. The cake was so impressive, it stopped everyone from taking their seat for almost 30 mins, as selfies, social media, and memories were instantly created. The project was accepted with high enthusiasm from the moment we approached Party Favors with our idea, and every time we came in to visit we were the "Stanley Cup People", you could feel the pride and energy the staff had towards our cake. Other major cake shops in the area turned down the idea, and we were glad they did, as John and his team delivered a perfect 10/10. From design through the installation on site at our venue the day of, everything was perfect. John had us to the shop three times throughout the process for meetings, cake tastings, and adjustments as the details and project went along. Our final product contained 7 different flavors, as tiers, and we even did a dozen gluten-free cupcakes to accommodate those with the need. From traditional marble flavors, through blueberry lemon and orange cream, not only was our picture-perfect cake a hit for the camera, servicing as a seating chart, and just an awe to walk into a reception seeing, it was also delicious and received just as many reviews when it was served later in the evening for the quality and taste. Professionalism, Passion, and Perfection. Party Favors was a perfect vendor, baker, and holds a special place in our hearts for their hard work and a cake that will be remembered forever. Take a look at the photos on their website, and we hope your dream cake is from John and his team!!! Mike and Jenna -December 31, 2016-

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Rachel L

My husband and I love Party Favors' cakes so we knew we wanted to use them for our wedding day. They were so easy to work with, understood our vision and were so reasonably priced even with our delivery fee up to our venue in NH. We would highly recommend using Party Favors!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Victoria S

Our wedding cake was absolutely beautiful! Chris and the staff at Party Favors were friendly and professional. They created a stunning cake that completely fit the vision we had and complemented the aesthetic of our wedding. The cake was not only beautiful, it was delicious!... Read More Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Lauren B

Our cake was so beautiful and absolutely delicious!! Highly recommend the lemon cake with raspberry and cream, and the almond cake with apricot and cream cheese. Yum!

DELICIOUS & BEAUTIFUL CAKE

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Caitlin O

I am obsessed with the frosting at Party Favors - the cake was sooo good and cannot wait to see the pictures of it! Best of all, you don't have to save the top of your cake - they send you a smaller freshly made cake (same as your wedding cake) on your 1st anniversary!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Lara G

I have had my birthday cakes from Party Favors since I was born, so it was a no brainer on who I wanted for my wedding. The cake was not only delicious - it was gorgeous and exactly as I had asked it to be designed. Even my photographer posted on her own Facebook that she tries... Read More a lot of cakes in her profession but our cupcakes were her favorite of all time! They also designed my bridal shower cake which was EXACTLY as I had asked for it and the details were breathtaking! Paula and John are the best!

Reviewed on 7/31/2015

Delicious Cookie Cake for our Rehearsal dinner. It was tasty and unique. They also let us do a full cake tasting even though we knew we wanted cookie cake. They accept cc which I love!

Delicious, Beautiful Cake

Reviewed on 5/30/2015 Mathilda M

We have ordered several cakes through Party Favors, so it was a natural choice for our wedding cake. The tasting process was fairly hands off - we pre-selected a few flavors and tried them in the shop while looking through a book of previous designs. Most of our ordering... Read More communications were through email, including about design, which worked well for us because of our schedules. They were very upfront about what impacts the cost (e.g., fondant, design detail, etc.), and worked with us to produce a beautiful cake that fit our budget. Most importantly, Party Favors' cake is absolutely delicious - why choose a cake that isn't?

Delicious!

Reviewed on 11/16/2014 Morgan B

Party Favors was amazing from the very first consultation to the night of our wedding. They had never done what we were asking for before (naked funfetti) but were very accommodating. We got multiple comments from our guests saying that the cake was delicious and looking... Read More amazing! Exactly what we had imagined as our perfect cake.

Beautiful and Tasty Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 11/16/2014 Hal M

There are a lot of places that we researched that could have done our wedding cake, and we went around to see many of them. We went with Party Favors because not only was their cake the bast tasting out of any of them that we tried, but they were also the friendliest and most... Read More helpful of any which we met. Being a smaller operation than some of the others which we tried, gave us a better feeling because they were more interested in what we wanted rather than just trying to sell us a cake like we felt with some of the others. We also wanted to do a smaller cake with an ombre frosting, which they admitted that they had not done many of before, but we felt confident that they could. And boy, did they come through! We were so happy with the way that the cake turned out visually, and with the way that it tasted. They delivered the cake on time, and there were no issues with any aspect of the process. The cake was great, and Party Favors rocks. We totally would recommend them to anyone for their wedding cake or any cake for that matter!

Sooo good!

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Christine A

Part Favors is and has been my favorite place for cake! They can pretty much do anything you want...and the cake actually tastes amazing! I make all of my family members get their cakes here. The staff that help with the wedding cake selections are friendly...but its the... Read More delicious cake and awesome designs that make it. For our rehearsal dinner we had a batman cake made...not only did they help us with out wacky ideas...but it was executed better then I could have dreamed. Love them and will continue to go here for any excuse to get cake (or cupcakes)

Excellent!

Reviewed on 7/19/2014 Malisa I

In my opinion, Party Favors has the best cupcakes in Boston so it was only natural they make our wedding cake for us! We purchased 13 dozens cupcakes and a small six inch round cake for us to cut on our wedding day. We were able to taste several flavors of cake that they offer... Read More and we worked with Chris who was able to customize our cupcake design. Chris was very knowledgeable, easy to work with and the cake was very affordable. They delivered it to the venue for us which was very helpful. And the best part is on your first year anniversary you can come back to the bakery and they will make you a replica of your wedding cake for free! We would highly recommend Party Favors.

too bad

Reviewed on 10/16/2013 Patricia R

after many conversations with Paula about my cake, they assured me they had it down- we discussed the flavors, size, shape, color and they seemed like they did this every day but they screwed up my cake! Not only was it the wrong color and shape they delivered it late!! holding... Read More up my sail time of our reception. I called first thing in the morning and the owner John said he was aware of it apologized and refunded my money. Bad business ;( no redo's in a wedding cake

Great Cake

Reviewed on 7/04/2013 ron g

Party Favors provided an amazing cake exactly as we chose. Delivery was as scheduled. The cake was delicious. Guests loved it. And it looked great, too. Highly recommend!!

soo yummy!

Reviewed on 6/13/2013 Andrea L

had coconut custard filling with simple buttercream icing...the cake was absolutely delicious, very reasonably priced and was very beautiful! One of our favorite bakeries!!!

So delicious!

Reviewed on 5/29/2013 Gabriela S

I dont know about you, but when I go to weddings I rarely remember the cake, and I'm actually someone that LOVES dessert. Well, the cake from party favors was NOT that cake. Everyone commented on how absolutely delicious it was. If you want to get a sense of how good their cake... Read More is, just go to the store and buy their cupcakes, the cake is even better. I highly recommend choosing party favors for your cake! Oh yeah, it also looked beautiful :)

Bad taste?

Reviewed on 5/26/2013 Brittany S

Brides-to-be: This is the only bad rating I gave...and though I feel horrible, I am compelled to write the most honest, the most objective, and the most concise review I possibly can. We went with this vendor based on good reviews and good interactions. Paula was the... Read More Party Favors representative with whom we worked closest with. She was kind, accommodating, accessible and thorough leading up to the event. During the reception, we encountered an issue with two missing groom cakes and two missing cake stands. This issue was partially resolved an hour prior to the end of the reception; however, we are still attempting to work with this vendor to resolve the remaining issues. The issues seem to stem from a lack of communication (on behalf of this vendor). We elected to donate the bridal dress, the flowers and then the cake(s) when Party Favors assured us that donating cake leftovers would not pose an issue. They had experience with cake donations and “would coordinate with the venue.” Because the burden of proof is on the customer, my husband and I have been electronically digging, compiling, forwarding and corresponding with them—weeks after the event. Verbal exchanges are null, so the disappearing cake stands conundrum might be lost cause at this point as they were shipped directly along with the receipt and this will require more tracking efforts on our behalf. This is not my nature and I don’t want to pick vendor apart, so, I have my reservations about commenting further on the aesthetics of the bride’s cake. I’ll just say that it wasn’t an accurate representation of the tasting or the portfolio, but was most certainly something that we could overlook. Brittany Thomas

Delicious Cake

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Tricia W

I wanted the cake to be the best tasting and this was the place. Many of the other popular cake venues in the area had cake that was tasteless and dry, dressed up with fancy icing. Here the cake was flavorful and beautiful.

Tasty!!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2012 Lovern G

When the suggestion of Rum and Pineapple layers came up at our tasting, I was skeptical but boy did it turn yum, yum good! Our cake was exactly what we wanted, delivered on time and Chris there was always available to answer questions. Will use them again!

Best Tasting Cake on the Planet!

Reviewed on 10/08/2012 Courtney P

I'm a very simple girl, so I just wanted a simple cake but it needed to taste good. Party Favors gave me simply the best tasting cake I've ever had! I selected the lemon cake with raspberries and cream filling and buttercream frosting. It was so delicious! My sister... Read More doesn't like sweets and she doesn't eat anything lemon, but she LOVED it and couldn't get enough. I don't know of a better endorsement than that! I cannot wait to eat this cake again someday, and I hope that anyone who is getting married will try Party Favors. I saw some of their decorations on other cakes and they were quite good, even though I just wanted something super simple. I have had several people comment on how great the cake was also, so it's definitely great!

AWESOME!

Reviewed on 7/01/2012 Dana C

The absolute best wedding cake ever!!!! Everyone was so happy about the cake. People talked about the cake for days after my event.