MVP DJs..."Wedding DJ Entertainment Done Right!"

“MVProductions” a.k.a “MVP”, is a professional entertainment group dedicated to taking your affair to the next level! Non-Stop entertainment, state-of-the-art lighting production, and professional staff continue to make “MVP” the new trendsetters in the industry...."Party Hard or Stay Home!"

Reception, Wedding

824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

8913 4th ave , brooklyn, NY (855) 568-7357

Reviewed on 9/11/2012 Gina P

Dear Mike, My fiancé and I want to thank you for an over the top outcome. From the moment we stepped into our engagement party the lighting and DJ SET UP was not only tasteful but exciting. It was just an appearance that looked like “this party was going to be a good time!”... Read More You were extremely welcoming and professional. The music was so well rounded to accommodate all ages of my guests. You guys accomplished my main goal which was having my dance floor rocking all night! For my wedding I want nothing more than to hire MVProductions! Please note, I will be more than willing to become a reference for your future events. Thank you again and looking forward to continue working together!!! Sincerely, Jennifer D’Bernado & Michael Taccetta

BEST DJ Company!

Reviewed on 10/18/2013 Alison G

There are not enough compliments I can pay to Mike and his team. The key to a great party is great entertainment and that is exactly what MVP gave us. From beginning to end, the dance floor was packed and at the end of the night everyone was talking about how great my DJ was! It... Read More was super important to me that it would not be the same cliche wedding music as always and it definitely was not. They are so talented and original. They provided a perfect blend between the classics and current music. Mike is an amazing MC and is in control and on top of everything. I did not have to worry about one thing or ask for anything which allowed me to actually enjoy the party and music! I wish i could do the whole night over and they are completely to thank for that! You will absolutely not find anyone better. I have gone to 10 weddings this year and honestly, none even came close. In fact, all people kept telling me was..good wedding but music was no where near as good as yours:)So thank you Mike!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 christina d

My sister and i are six years apart, but have both gotten engaged recently. The kicker to this story is my sister found out she was pregnant shortly after the proposal!! So we had to move fast! Michael and his crew have done many family and friends parties in the past so we knew... Read More we needed to have him. Fingers crossed we waited patiently to hear the fabulous news that MVProductions was available for the night my sister chose. Needless to say, the 2 months pre-wedding FLEW by, and before you know it- it was the big day! Michael truly outdid himself. From the music to the lights & screens to the elegant decor I honestly could not say one thing went wrong. He transformed my sisters wedding night into the best night of her life. If i could recommend one vendor when it comes to wedding planning it would be MVProductions! He's already booked for my 2015 wedding, and i cannot wait !!!! p.s. he smells amazing - even my fiance loves his cologne! hee hee =)

Reviewed on 1/23/2018 Gabriella D

Mike and the MVP team are simple the best! MVP provided music for both our wedding ceremony and reception and was an instrumental part of our planning. All of our guests were up dancing for the entire reception and we received countless compliments on the music. Not only is... Read More Mike the best at what he does, but he goes above and beyond for his clients, is extremely accommodating and always delivers.

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Michelle D

MVP did an ansolutely amazing job at our wedding !!! The dance floor was constantly packed and they played a variety of music which was great for all our guests! Mike worked with us on every detail to make sure we had everything we wanted. The whole staff went above and beyond... Read More to make our night perfect! Can’t thank them enough!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Maria M

My husband & I got marry 2 months ago, we met Mike at a bridal show case, and from the moment we saw him performed we knew right there & then he was going to be our Dj at our wedding. Mike & his MVP production team did what an incredible job. It was very easy working with them,... Read More and Mike definitely makes you feel more like family. He was so great to us from begin to end. Thank you Mike & team for an amazing night & for creating the atmosphere for our wedding we desired.

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Heath S

We highly recommend using Mike and MVProductions for your event! Mike was the first response we got back when we started to evaluate DJ’s and bands for our wedding and we never looked back. He was very responsive and honest during the planning process and that made us very... Read More comfortable. Our wedding had so much energy and everyone was on the dancefloor the entire night! So many people told us our DJ was awesome, and our wedding was a blast all thanks to Mike (and his percussionist). You don’t need to think much about it, just book him if you want a great time.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Nikki C

Words really can't express how absolutely thrilled my husband and I were with our choice to use MVP! I used MVP, for uplighting, photo booth, sweetheart table and my dj/entertainment package and each component was absolutely perfect! From the adorable guestbook that was prepared... Read More for me with the photo lounge pictures the night of, to the exquisite glass sweetheart table, and of course my absolutely insane lightup cube dj display, everything that MVP does is just one step above the rest which is what makes your wddding truly standout! I highly recommend using their percussionist package on top of the DJ package, it was worth every penny and every single guest loved that my husband and I were able to get onto our lightup "stage" and go ham on the drums (we have amazing pictures to prove it!) Beyond that, Mike makes you feel special and really takes each couples requests and integrates them in a seamless way. Every person at our wedding said the dj & music were fabulous and the dance floor was jam packed all night! Look no further than MVP- it will be the easiest and best wedding vendor decision you make!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Ang P

What an incredible wedding! Mike and his entertainment team truly know how to set the stage for a fantastic evening! Every avenue of the night is well thought out, professional, and unbelievably fun! Every detail is catered to, and very impressive! We had the best time! Mike is... Read More definitely the guy to plan your next event!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 John Q

Beyond amazing, went above and beyond our expectations. Looking forward to many more events with Michael and his company. High recommended.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Giovanna P

MVP was SPECTACULAR ! They make you so comfortable - like family. The entire team was friendly and made sure everything was perfect- and it truly was. Michael and his team were extremely organized and efficient in getting back to us which made me completely worry free! Michael... Read More checked in with my husband and I on a consistent basis from the day we hired him all the way up until the end of the reception. What an amazing day.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017

The best ever! Between the music, people dancing and having a blast and then the photobooth and the backdrop we got custom made& a scrapbook we got to keep at the end of the night ... it was just all amazing you are all in great hands when you book MVP!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Ginamarie L

What can we say! Mike and his staff were absolutely amazing! When we first met with mike we felt like we knew him our whole lives! He was an absolute pleasure to work with. He made our wedding day a dream come true! All of our guests were dancing the whole night! Mike and his... Read More staff know how to throw a great party! Our guests loved the photo booth and my husband and i loved that his staff made us an album to take home! We look forward to working with him & his staff again in the future!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Katie S

Mike! John & I want to THANK YOU! From beginning to end, the dance floor was packed and at the end of the night everyone was talking about how AMAZING our DJ was! We did not have to worry about one thing. Mike and the MVP team know how to throw a party!!!! Everyone LOVED the... Read More photo booth! The album they put together for us we loved. Working with them was so easy - Mike and his staff were so friendly. We are so happy u and your team were there to celebrate our Wedding Day. And this is why you are called MVPRODUCTIONS!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Laura L

My feet still hurt a week after our wedding and I had blisters for ONE MONTH. Mike and the MVP team know how to throw a party!!!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Yulia A

We worked with Mike from MVP for our DJ and Photo Booth needs during our recent wedding at Morningside Castle - he was wonderful throughout the process! Even before we signed the contract, he offered to help with advice for anything we needed, was was incredibly responsive via... Read More email and text. He was very thorough with our music selection questionnaire and was ready with suggestions when we needed them. On our wedding day, he worked with the venue coordinator to ensure a seamless ceremony, and the dance floor was packed during the whole reception. The photo booth was also very unique and provided us with a keepsake album signed by our guests. Thanks to Mike & the MVP team for their help & expertise!

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Alyssa P

Michael Veccia was so great to us from the start- when we booked him, it was because he DJ'd my brother and sister in law's wedding, and we knew that he would do a great job. He did not disappoint on our wedding night- we didn't have a lot of specifications or ideas for the... Read More music, we just wanted it to be a great time for everybody and trust that our DJ could keep everything flowing smoothly. They went above and beyond that. Their music selection is excellent - all the hits that keep people moving, and the timeless classics for dinner & other slower moments. I have literally never seen this at a wedding before but somehow MVP had almost every single person (out of 140) dancing during our last hour (and we went until midnight!) - no one stopped to even get a sip of water because the music was too good to pass up! MVP took the time to talk to us for a year and half before the wedding, answering every email and every concern. They were great about making sure we had the perfect night - and I never had to worry about them once. They made a great montage for us and our photobooth was so big and adorable. At the end, we got a book of all the photobooth photos taken and our guests had signed next to them, which is a great keepsake. They also took photos throughout the night and posted them up on 2 big screens for everyone to see throughout the night - you get to keep those as well. MVP goes all out- I would highly recommend them, and you won't be disappointed if you book them.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Toni L

Mike and his team were incredible!! Working with them was so easy - him and his staff were so friendly. In my opinion, hiring a good DJ is extremely important and know that you will never have to worry with MVP. Mike did an amazing job and played a great mix of music that kept... Read More everyone of all ages dancing all night! We didn't want the party to end! Mike also suggested that we hire his live saxophonist and we were right to listen to him! The saxophonist was absolutely INCREDIBLE and everyone cannot stop talking about our DJ and saxophone player! If you can afford to have a saxophone player- he is 1000% worth it!!! People keep telling us they have never seen a dance floor as packed as ours! Please know that I was very picky about the vendors we hired and it took us two years to plan our wedding. I really suggest hiring MVP productions - you will not be disappointed and you will not have to worry about not having an awesome event! Thanks again mike!!!!! :)

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Chelsea G

Michael Veccia and the MVP Productions team did an amazing job at our wedding. Let me just start off saying that the first time we met with Mike, we automatically clicked and knew we could trust him to keep our guests entertained and dancing throughout the night. He helped us... Read More throughout the whole process, from choosing all our entrance songs to creating the ultimate playlist for the entire wedding. Mike bought the party to life and we all know how important music & the MC is for a wedding, this was the best decision we made! I can not rave enough about Mike and his team! To say the least, all our guests said this was one of the best weddings they have been to, most of the reason being the music that was played throughout the night. Thank you MVP Productions for an amazing night and creating the atmosphere for our wedding we desired! Chelsea Wood & Tommy Gargiulo

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Maryann V

I don't even know where to begin - A 5 star rating is still selling MVProductions short! Jonathan and I cannot thank Mike Vecchia and the MVP crew enough for such an AMAZING job. Choosing MVP for our music and entertainment was one of the best decisions we made. Our package... Read More included an awesome photo lounge, a beautiful DJ set up, gorgeous sweetheart and "LOVE" table rentals, photo montages, a magnificent photographer who captured all of our best moments, a percussionist, and POPPIN music. DJ Mike Vecchia was on fire - the music got about 90% of our guests on their feet ALL night. It was such an amazing mix, where everyone, of all ages, loved it. My maître d' told us that they can tell how good a wedding is by how many people are still sitting down, instead of dancing - and that our wedding was one of the best ones they've had because everyone was on the dance floor. Many of our guests asked my husband and I for their information after our wedding. Most importantly, one of the best things about MVProductions is how professional they are. The whole process of planning for our wedding with them was so smooth, it was a pleasure. Mike and his crew were so personable, sweet, and helpful, every step of the way. Choosing our music was a piece of cake. Any questions we may have had were addressed and answered right away. The day of our wedding, they showed up hours before, giving enough time to set up and make sure everything was ready. I can honestly say, MVProductions completed and perfected our wedding.

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Jessica Y

Hiring MVP Productions was one of the best choices we made throughout our wedding planning. From the beginning to end, Mike and his team did a phenomenal job in helping my husband and I prepare all of the entertainment for our special day. They are truly an amazing company and... Read More they played the most amazing music; our guests are still talking about what an awesome time they had!!!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Tiffany T

Our wedding was in September 2016 & we couldn't have asked for a better DJ! Mike was referred to us through a friend & he was professional from beginning to end. Friendly, informative, & fun was our experience with MVP ! We will definitely recommend Mike in the future & also use... Read More his services. He kept us dancing all night & incorporated the foreign music we requested! Also the photo lounge is big enough to fit a lot of people and they make you a scrap book to take home with little notes from everyone who took a photo. Thanks Mike & MVP team!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Anthony I

MVProductions was amazing! It was very stressful because I was not from the area and didn't have any references of who to use and I got so luck with MVProductions. Working with them was easy and stress free and they did a great job! I love music and it's a big part of my life... Read More and My husband and I were able to pick every song we wanted which was a dream. They handled the flow of the event so well and everything was so smooth. My husband and I didn't know which music to have the parents walk out to during the reception and the DJ chose the perfect song. All in all such a pleasure to work with the crew from the music to the awesome photo booth it was a dream and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect experience. Thank you MVProductions !

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Alyssa G

Mike and his crew at MVProductions are absolutely amazing! Our guests are still raving about how much fun they had at our wedding in July and we owe that all to Mike. The dancing and partying got started immediately upon entering the reception and he kept going until the end.... Read More The entire night was so seamless. No one wanted to leave! We literally could not have been happier with the outcome! Hiring MVProductions was the easiest and best decision we made!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Hugh S

my husband and I got married April 2010, we were very nervous on picking the right dj for our special day. luckily we came across MVP productions, not only mike helped me feel comfortable about my decision he also was very reasonable in his pricing. his confidence gave us... Read More confidence , on our big day Mike was prepared on time with his team and was very organized. he worked with our band to make sure everything went smoothly. people are still talking about how great the music was for our wedding, he was on point and I coudlnt imagine picking anyone else for our speicla day.