MVP DJs..."Wedding DJ Entertainment Done Right!"

“MVProductions” a.k.a “MVP”, is a professional entertainment group dedicated to taking your affair to the next level! Non-Stop entertainment, state-of-the-art lighting production, and professional staff continue to make “MVP” the new trendsetters in the industry...."Party Hard or Stay Home!"

Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Rentals + Equipment

8913 4th ave , brooklyn, NY (855) 568-7357

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE WEDDING!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2012 Gina P

Dear Mike, My fiancé and I want to thank you for an over the top outcome. From the moment we stepped into our engagement party the lighting and DJ SET UP was not only tasteful but exciting. It was just an appearance that looked like “this party was going to be a good time!”... Read More You were extremely welcoming and professional. The music was so well rounded to accommodate all ages of my guests. You guys accomplished my main goal which was having my dance floor rocking all night! For my wedding I want nothing more than to hire MVProductions! Please note, I will be more than willing to become a reference for your future events. Thank you again and looking forward to continue working together!!! Sincerely, Jennifer D’Bernado & Michael Taccetta

BEST DJ Company!

Reviewed on 10/18/2013 Alison G

There are not enough compliments I can pay to Mike and his team. The key to a great party is great entertainment and that is exactly what MVP gave us. From beginning to end, the dance floor was packed and at the end of the night everyone was talking about how great my DJ was! It... Read More was super important to me that it would not be the same cliche wedding music as always and it definitely was not. They are so talented and original. They provided a perfect blend between the classics and current music. Mike is an amazing MC and is in control and on top of everything. I did not have to worry about one thing or ask for anything which allowed me to actually enjoy the party and music! I wish i could do the whole night over and they are completely to thank for that! You will absolutely not find anyone better. I have gone to 10 weddings this year and honestly, none even came close. In fact, all people kept telling me was..good wedding but music was no where near as good as yours:)So thank you Mike!

MY SISTERS DREAM WEDDING!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 christina d

My sister and i are six years apart, but have both gotten engaged recently. The kicker to this story is my sister found out she was pregnant shortly after the proposal!! So we had to move fast! Michael and his crew have done many family and friends parties in the past so we knew... Read More we needed to have him. Fingers crossed we waited patiently to hear the fabulous news that MVProductions was available for the night my sister chose. Needless to say, the 2 months pre-wedding FLEW by, and before you know it- it was the big day! Michael truly outdid himself. From the music to the lights & screens to the elegant decor I honestly could not say one thing went wrong. He transformed my sisters wedding night into the best night of her life. If i could recommend one vendor when it comes to wedding planning it would be MVProductions! He's already booked for my 2015 wedding, and i cannot wait !!!! p.s. he smells amazing - even my fiance loves his cologne! hee hee =)

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Toni L

Mike and his team were incredible!! Working with them was so easy - him and his staff were so friendly. In my opinion, hiring a good DJ is extremely important and know that you will never have to worry with MVP. Mike did an amazing job and played a great mix of music that kept... Read More everyone of all ages dancing all night! We didn't want the party to end! Mike also suggested that we hire his live saxophonist and we were right to listen to him! The saxophonist was absolutely INCREDIBLE and everyone cannot stop talking about our DJ and saxophone player! If you can afford to have a saxophone player- he is 1000% worth it!!! People keep telling us they have never seen a dance floor as packed as ours! Please know that I was very picky about the vendors we hired and it took us two years to plan our wedding. I really suggest hiring MVP productions - you will not be disappointed and you will not have to worry about not having an awesome event! Thanks again mike!!!!! :)

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Chelsea G

Michael Veccia and the MVP Productions team did an amazing job at our wedding. Let me just start off saying that the first time we met with Mike, we automatically clicked and knew we could trust him to keep our guests entertained and dancing throughout the night. He helped us... Read More throughout the whole process, from choosing all our entrance songs to creating the ultimate playlist for the entire wedding. Mike bought the party to life and we all know how important music & the MC is for a wedding, this was the best decision we made! I can not rave enough about Mike and his team! To say the least, all our guests said this was one of the best weddings they have been to, most of the reason being the music that was played throughout the night. Thank you MVP Productions for an amazing night and creating the atmosphere for our wedding we desired! Chelsea Wood & Tommy Gargiulo

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Maryann V

I don't even know where to begin - A 5 star rating is still selling MVProductions short! Jonathan and I cannot thank Mike Vecchia and the MVP crew enough for such an AMAZING job. Choosing MVP for our music and entertainment was one of the best decisions we made. Our package... Read More included an awesome photo lounge, a beautiful DJ set up, gorgeous sweetheart and "LOVE" table rentals, photo montages, a magnificent photographer who captured all of our best moments, a percussionist, and POPPIN music. DJ Mike Vecchia was on fire - the music got about 90% of our guests on their feet ALL night. It was such an amazing mix, where everyone, of all ages, loved it. My maître d' told us that they can tell how good a wedding is by how many people are still sitting down, instead of dancing - and that our wedding was one of the best ones they've had because everyone was on the dance floor. Many of our guests asked my husband and I for their information after our wedding. Most importantly, one of the best things about MVProductions is how professional they are. The whole process of planning for our wedding with them was so smooth, it was a pleasure. Mike and his crew were so personable, sweet, and helpful, every step of the way. Choosing our music was a piece of cake. Any questions we may have had were addressed and answered right away. The day of our wedding, they showed up hours before, giving enough time to set up and make sure everything was ready. I can honestly say, MVProductions completed and perfected our wedding.

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Jessica Y

Hiring MVP Productions was one of the best choices we made throughout our wedding planning. From the beginning to end, Mike and his team did a phenomenal job in helping my husband and I prepare all of the entertainment for our special day. They are truly an amazing company and... Read More they played the most amazing music; our guests are still talking about what an awesome time they had!!!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Tiffany T

Our wedding was in September 2016 & we couldn't have asked for a better DJ! Mike was referred to us through a friend & he was professional from beginning to end. Friendly, informative, & fun was our experience with MVP ! We will definitely recommend Mike in the future & also use... Read More his services. He kept us dancing all night & incorporated the foreign music we requested! Also the photo lounge is big enough to fit a lot of people and they make you a scrap book to take home with little notes from everyone who took a photo. Thanks Mike & MVP team!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Anthony I

MVProductions was amazing! It was very stressful because I was not from the area and didn't have any references of who to use and I got so luck with MVProductions. Working with them was easy and stress free and they did a great job! I love music and it's a big part of my life... Read More and My husband and I were able to pick every song we wanted which was a dream. They handled the flow of the event so well and everything was so smooth. My husband and I didn't know which music to have the parents walk out to during the reception and the DJ chose the perfect song. All in all such a pleasure to work with the crew from the music to the awesome photo booth it was a dream and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect experience. Thank you MVProductions !

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Alyssa G

Mike and his crew at MVProductions are absolutely amazing! Our guests are still raving about how much fun they had at our wedding in July and we owe that all to Mike. The dancing and partying got started immediately upon entering the reception and he kept going until the end.... Read More The entire night was so seamless. No one wanted to leave! We literally could not have been happier with the outcome! Hiring MVProductions was the easiest and best decision we made!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Hugh S

my husband and I got married April 2010, we were very nervous on picking the right dj for our special day. luckily we came across MVP productions, not only mike helped me feel comfortable about my decision he also was very reasonable in his pricing. his confidence gave us... Read More confidence , on our big day Mike was prepared on time with his team and was very organized. he worked with our band to make sure everything went smoothly. people are still talking about how great the music was for our wedding, he was on point and I coudlnt imagine picking anyone else for our speicla day.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Andrea L

MVProductions is a must have DJ for ANY event. My wife and I are very happy that we chose DJ Mike Veccia for our wedding day. There were so many of our guests that were dancing and of all ages. Everyone that was at our wedding said that the DJ played great music and that they... Read More did not stop dancing all night. Mike was great to work with in planning the entertainment for the big night. We wanted a steel drummer for the cocktail hour, Mike made it happen. My wife and I met at D'Jais in Belmar and we wanted a little D'Jais theme in the music and party, Mike made it happen and also brought the train horn. I would highly recommend MVProductions to anyone needing a DJ for any event. Their professionalism and quality of work is of high standard. Thanks DJ Mike Veccia for making Andrea and my wedding a night that we and our guests will never forget and are still talking about!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Hajer F

Mike Vecchia and his team are truly the best! From the first time we met to go over all the details to the time our wedding came around, we've exeprienced nothing but professionalism, great service and attention to everything. Mike is extremely responsive and always available to... Read More answer any questions we had. The music was AMAZING, the dance floor was packed the whole night and everyone enjoyed a great time. We really can't thank you enough, you guys are truly passionate about your work and it shows. Keep up the good work! Hajer and Marc

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Andrew L

MVP was hands down the best DJ we could have booked for our Wedding on 8/12/16! Mike is so easy to work with and goes above & beyond to make your day a dream come true. Everyone complimented us on 2 things- the food and our DJ! It's so rare you hear guests raving about the mc... Read More and songs played at a wedding, but for 5 hours a majority of our guests (old & young) were on the dance floor having a blast, and you can't ask for more than that! I also highly recommend the photo lounge, it puts such a classy yet fun touch on your event. BEST OF ALL they work with ANY BUDGET unlike some other DJs who will milk you for all you've got! We're so happy we worked with Mike & MVP and can't wait to book future events with them. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Ken S

I absolutely loved the job that they did at my wedding. The songs that they played were all perfect and everyone absolutely loved it. I highly recommend this service.

Reviewed on 5/06/2016 Monica M

This place will make any event come alive.

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Maria M

MVP IS THE BEST!!!!! - Mike and his team did a phenomenal job! Mike took the time to understand exactly what we were looking for. He met with us multiple times which comforted me in knowing that he cared what was important to us. MVP captured EVERYTHING we were looking for.... Read More I had high demands and expectations and MVP productions outdid themselves. The Saxophonist that played along with the DJ all night was also incredible! - My guests LOVED the music and saxophonist and its all thanks to the MVP team! - Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015

Mike was such an absolute pleasure to work with. My husband and I, were so very specific on what we wanted, So knowing Mike was on board with us was a huge load off my shoulders. We love him

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Jessica R

I could not have asked for a better DJ. Having our guests on the dance floor all night was important to us, and Mike and his team did just that! All night people were coming up to us telling us how much fun they were having....everyone danced the night away!! I also did the... Read More photo booth through them, and the girls working made the most beautiful scrap book for us to take home..It was so nice to get it that night and see how much fun everyone had!! I would definitely recommend MVProductions!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Jennifer R

MVP made our wedding fantastic! Mike Veccia was always a pleasure to meet with. He delivered everything he promised and more, the entire crowd danced the night away with us! We have received nothing but compliments and praises from our guest about Mike and the music he played... Read More throughout the night. We highly recommend Mike Veccia for any party or affair you are planning! Signed 10-16-15

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

What can I say that you haven't already heard? Well I know I can start with this review will never be enough to let you know what Michael veccia means to me and my husband. Mike is the glue that holds everything together, without him my wedding day would have been a disaster. It... Read More was an outdoor wedding and it poured all day, he was the one who pulled a rabbit out of his hat and brought the whole thing inside and made it truly stunning. Right from the very beginning I knew that MVP was the dj for me! They were very professional, charming HILLARIOUS And knew exactly what I was looking for before I did. Let's face it, for most of us this is your first and hopefully only wedding and it should be perfect so choosing MVP is like having someone who has been planning your wedding with you since you were 13. Michael was there from day one and never left my side and on many occasions went above and beyond to ensure that our night was nothing less then special. He was very flexible which helped with my hectic busy work schedule as well as with our budget. He was an incredible MC who called all the shots and kept the night moving along, and having him there allowed us the time to breath and actually enjoy our wedding. Working with mike didn't feel like work at all, it was effortless and entertaining and never felt like an awkward interaction with a shoe salesman. I can only hope that this review will give you the confidence you need to book mike and MVP for your wedding, for me I know we will use them for any future event we may have. I know that my guests still talk about our wedding and how great it was and how much fun they had with mike we have also given his information to several of the other companies we worked with because they are more then thrilled to work future events with him and to be able to recommend him to other couples! So with all that being said. Thank you mike for all your hard work and support it truly means the world to us and thank you for making our night unforgettable.

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Jeri N

Where do I begin?? If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding, look no further!!! MVP was by far the BEST vendor we hired for our wedding. From beginning to end Peter and the rest of the staff were so nice and helpful. They really know what their doing and really really know... Read More how to work a crowd! There was not one moment at our wedding that the dance floor wasn't packed with people....and I mean packed!! The young people, the old people, the kids...EVERYONE was out there dancing all at the same time to literally every song! The morning after our wedding I received a ton of texts from people telling us how much fun they had and how awesome our DJ was. They were truly truly just AMAZING!!!! A DJ is really what sets the tone for a wedding and if you want a party at your wedding, chose MVP! You will not be disappointed!!! Thanks so much Peter!!! You're the best!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Karen F

Michael Veccia is the DJ you want at your wedding, or any event for that matter. He is extremely professional, knowledgeable, and polite but gets the job done. He was amazing at keeping the wedding on track as well as keeping the guests entertained. I saw people I didn't know... Read More could dance on the floor all night long. He helped us pick out songs and even provided microphones and equipment for our Goddaughter to sing at the ceremony. It was beautiful! When I had no idea how to coordinate my entrance down the aisle to a certain part of a song, he somehow figured it out and it was perfect! The photo booth was a big hit and we left with our scrapbook they made for us and our backdrop! Such a great personalized keepsake. They make sure to get all your guests in there too! He provided lighting and our names is a heart on the wall and my favorite was the photos of my husband and I with our parents during the dances. I could go on, but he takes care of every detail for you so I have a tough time remembering them because I was busy enjoying my wedding!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Lauren A

Professional, flexible and know's how to entertain a crowd! Mike and his team traveled from Brooklyn to Raphael Vineyard and Winery on the North Fork, LI and I'm so glad they did. We had a European style wedding which meant dinner followed by 3 hours of straight dancing and... Read More everyone was up on their feet the entire time. My family and friends could not stop raving about the music. The communication and coordination was professional, the team adapted to the European style set up and it was great working with Mike to plan out the play list. I would highly recommend MVP for any party so much that my friend booked her wedding the week after. Thanks for everything MVP!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 regina f

Mike Veccia and mvp productions were beyond words. He did an amazing job at our wedding at Vetro In June. The music was perfect and fit the flow of the night. He was feeling out the crowd all night and changing the music according to people dancing. We are Russian jews and he... Read More even went out of his way to play music from both cultures. He was very accommodating and professional. We met with him numerous times before the wedding to discuss the details. He was very easy to reach and a pleasure to deal with. Aside from the music, Mike did all the lighting for the venue, gave us huge 63 inch TVs for montage videos of my husband and I growing up as well as us with our friends and he gave us Zap photographers all night. Mike surpassed our expectations and made our wedding fun and memorable. They were absolutely perfect and we couldn't have asked for anything more!