Phoveo. Photo+Video | Minnesota/Iowa/Destination

Phoveo is a full service Minnesota, Iowa and Destination based photography and videography company. We have been lucky enough to shoot weddings and events all over the nation as well as internationally - there's no place we won't go! We love the energy of engaged couples. Being a newly-married husband + wife duo ourselves, we can relate extremely well which is directly reflected in your photos! We pride ourselves in offering two photographers and no time limit to ensure we don't miss a thing on your big day! Contact us for availability, or better yet, let's plan something over a beer or grab a coffee together and I promise you by the time we leave, we will be lifelong friends. Guaranteed.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100

3694 Wescott Hills Drive, Eagan, MN Minnesota + Iowa + the world (651) 238-7852
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Susie M

Laura and Jake were so fun and easy going. They are extremely talented and know exactly what to do to put you at ease and capture the most joyful moments. We are so so happy we chose to work with Phoveo. Just look through their portfolio, they do an absolutely amazing job, and... Read More will make the whole process super fun. What are you waiting for? Book these two, I promise you won’t regret it!

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Katelyn M

Laura and Jake were phenomenal to work with! They were so fun and easy going and our photos turned out amazing! They truly made us feel special from the engagement photos to the wedding day! They truly go above and beyond by going to the spots we were looking to use for the... Read More engagement photos as well as the venue for the wedding to find the perfect spot to take the photos before the day even arrived. I would hands down recommend them for any event!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Megan A

I would recommend them to anyone looking for photographer or videographer for their wedding. Jake and Laura capture the details big and small and they make sure it is a fun and relaxed time. I remember when they showed up to our wedding day that morning I thought how nice it... Read More was that we did our engagement shoot with them too! It was a familiar face to help guide us through our wedding day and they went above and beyond. They even had umbrellas for us in case it rained!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Mike M

Laura and Jake were so great to have for our wedding day. They were awesome to have help round up our families and get through our list of photos we wanted with family. They also caught some great candids that are so fun to look at since the wedding day went by so fast! Laura... Read More and Jake arranged some of the pictures to make it especially easy on my grandmother who has a difficult time walking too far. They helped make an amazing day so memorable.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Dan L

Laura and Jake's attention to detail and creativity were awesome to experience. On top of that, they were so easy to talk to and fun to have for our wedding day. Having been in a few weddings for friends, it was important we found a photographer that was friendly and fun. With... Read More Laura and Jake you get two of them! I would recommend Phoveo. to anyone in need of a photo/video vendor for their wedding.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Hannah W

Laura and Jake are amazing!! They are very talented and put everybody at ease with their fun attitudes! They work really well as a team and capture all the special moments. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Devon S

Jake and Laura are amazing!! We are so happy we asked them to capture our special day! They have fun and unique wedding photo ideas, very classy and fun! We are so happy we have such amazing photos to treasure forever. Thank you guys so much and we can't wait to have you capture... Read More our family photos in the future!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Devon S

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Alicia M

Jake and Laura were amazing!! They came down with us to Punta Cana for our destination wedding and took the most incredible pictures. They were super easy to work with and we are so glad that we had them as our photographers. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Kali S

Can't say enough about this duo. We met them initially at a wedding expo event and they were definitely the best find of the day! After comparing a couple different photography options...Phoveo won out because of the flexibility in the number of hours they could commit to the... Read More day of (we had a catholic ceremony which meant we started at 1:00 PM and went until 12:00 AM) AND because they met us for drinks prior. As the bride, I don't consider myself photogenic at all. I have to be comfortable and relaxed - without having a ton of alcohol in my system. My photos were more than I could have ever asked for in capturing my day and my inner beauty. They went with the flow when I sent them several spreadsheets of photos, adjusted plans when it turned out to be 75 in November in Des Moines and hung out with the wedding party towards the end of the night to capture some amazing candids. I really can't say enough but Laura and Jake. You would be lucky to have them capture your beautiful day and you will walk away without a single regret!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Christine R

Laura and Jake are the best! From our first meeting to when we got our photos they were very professional and answered all our questions and emails quickly. To top it off, they are so down to earth and easy to work with, everyone at the wedding loved them! My husband and I are... Read More not comfortable in front of the camera but they made us feel comfortable and relaxed. They captured all the big and small moments of the day and came up with some creative shots and poses. In addition, Laura and Jake set up extraordinary shots and captured amazing outdoor photos with the last remaining colors of fall. We have received so many compliments on our photos and recommend Laura and Jake to everyone we know.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Jenn M

We LOVED having Laura and Jake photograph our wedding. They had already shot at our venue (Hope Glen Farm) so they knew all the great spots to grab some shots. They are so personable, and SO fun to be around. My husband and I are not the most comfortable in front of the camera... Read More but somehow they were able to make it work! We love our photos, and love them. They make a GREAT team!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Nicole K

Phoveo is a great vendor and I would recommend them to anyone getting married! They were so fun and easy to work with, they made the whole process simple. I am so thankful we will have such amazing pictures to look back on and remember such a special day!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Alyson C

Working with Jake and Laura was an absolute treat! Everyone from my 83 year old grandma to my 18 year old cousin had rave reviews of this creative couple. If you're having a destination wedding I would highly recommend them. They are so easy going and fun to work with!... Read More They have excellent chemistry as a photography duo, pay attention to both the big and the small details of the wedding day, make excellent suggestions, listen to your requests, use multiple camera lens to can capture the day in a variety of ways (from close ups to group shots to scenic landscape), their images are crisp, clean, and artistic. They capture those special unforgettable moments. The list goes on and on #iHeartPhoveo! Icing on the cake, within a few weeks you receive a flash drive with a stunning collection of all your wedding photos to share with family and friends.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jeremy W

I loved working with Phoveo!! They were so creative and energetic. They spent the whole day with us. Jake even took pictures of the guys while we were watching football before the wedding. The pictures were fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Rose B

Laura and Jake are a great photo team! They spent the entire day with us and made us feel very comfortable. The photos from Phoveo really captured the mood of our special day. I spent a lot of time choosing a photographer and can say without hesitation that Phoveo was by far the... Read More best photo team I met. I am very happy with the photos and recommend Laura and Jake for your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jack M

The biggest thing we wanted in a photographer besides the talent was the ability to relax around them...and Laura and Jake made that happen even before our engagement shoot! We are so glad we had them for our wedding photographers, it made our day that much smoother! Also they... Read More were there for as long as we needed them which was something that really capped off the fact that they went above and beyond!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Sarah J

I've known Laura for over 15 years and there was no hesitation in using them for our wedding. They are so passionate about what they do and take amazing photos. Wedding days can be stressful, but Laura and Jake know how to make it relaxing and fun and still remain... Read More professional. They are the types that click with everyone and know how to make people feel comfortable. They accommodated our vision for our photos while using their creativity to imagine new and unique photo opportunities. When we look back on our experience we are so happy Laura and Jake were there to capture our day and we couldn't be happier with how are photos turned out. We definitely recommend Phoveo!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Stephanie R

We loved working with Laura and Jake, they are very easy to work with and great at what they do. Our engagement photos and reception photos are beautiful and we could not have asked for anything more! They were able to accommodate any requests we had. They are so versatile and I... Read More would recommend them for any scenario!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016

My wife and I spent a fair amount of time researching local videographers. We had contacted at least 6 and we were getting no where. Then we found Laura and Jake. Initially my wife was hesitant to spend the money on a videographer because she didn't think we needed one. However,... Read More after our meeting with Laura and Jake, we both decided that they seemed like the right people to have video our wedding. We are so happy that we hired Laura and Jake! They were a breeze and a blessing to work with. They were flexible on everything that we needed covered and brought more then one idea to us before the big day that made it in the video. We didn't have to worry about them at all, and for the most part didn't even know they were there. Laura and Jake were up front about when we would receive our video's and they even got them to us a couple weeks before the estimated date. The videos turned out wonderful! The biggest hit for us and our family was the preview video set to music. It totally captured the day and the "blooper" scene at the end was outstanding! We couldn't be happier with the quality of all the videos. They captured everything, from getting ready, to the first look, the ceremony and the reception and dances. We will definitely be contacting them again to do our family photo's and we will always recommend them to anyone we know.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Molly N

My husband and I were extremely impressed with Laura and Jake as our photographers to capture our wedding day. Phoveo is reasonably priced, includes two photographers, no hourly rate (photograph all day), and give you complete rights to the photos. They were extremely... Read More personable and timely in getting back to our emails. We especially appreciated their flexibility in handling any of our special requests! We're glad they could help to capture our special day!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Erinn B

Laura and Jake were amazing to work with! Together they make the best photography/video team ever! They know just what to say to make you feel comfortable and natural. They truly captured every important moment from our big day and we will cherish the photos forever! We highly... Read More recommend them to anyone looking for outstanding photos for a lifetime!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016

Can I give more than five stars?!! Laura and Jake make such a great team and it's obvious they absolutely love what they do! Our ceremony site (church) wasn't anything fancy, but the way Phoveo photographed our ceremony, you would have thought we were at the most beautiful... Read More church in the world! I can't recommend them enough. We can't stop looking at our wedding photos and have gotten so many compliments on them and we've watched our video tons of times already! Honestly, you can't put a price on amazing photographers/ videographers with even better personalities (although these guys are very reasonable). Not only were they great on our wedding day, but they helped us figure out our timeline leading up to our wedding, they helped us coordinate outfits...they were basically our personal attendants the entire day as well - they truly go above and beyond what we had even expected! We now happily consider Jake and Laura our friends!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016

Laura and Jake were FANTASTIC, and I couldn't recommend them more. We are absolutely in love with our photos, and have gotten a lot of compliments on them! They were with us from the very start of the day until the end, and went above and beyond to capture our day in full- the... Read More details, the emotions, and our beautiful setting. Beyond thankful.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Holly S

I am so glad that I stumbled across Phoveo at a bridal show when I was looking for our videographer! Laura and Jake are fantastic, and made that part of wedding planning a breeze. We had planned for them to start filming once hair and makeup started, but they offered to meet me... Read More and my bridesmaids when we got coffee and breakfast to get some good b-roll. We were so pleased with all of the footage that they captured and will cherish our wedding video for years to come!

Laura and Jake

We are Laura + Jake slash Phoveo slash newlywed hubs + wife duo extraordinaire. We believe there is no one better to capture your wedding than a newly married couple themselves! We love traveling and all things creative and we want to meet YOU. We think life is awesome and we are here to prove it. Oh yeah, and we met on a bike ride. Check us out and drop us a line! P.S. We will travel ANYWHERE.