Phoveo. Photo+Video | Minnesota/Iowa/Destination

Phoveo is a full service Minnesota, Iowa and Destination based photography and videography company. We have been lucky enough to shoot weddings and events all over the nation as well as internationally - there's no place we won't go! We love the energy of engaged couples. Being a newly-married husband + wife duo ourselves, we can relate extremely well which is directly reflected in your photos! We pride ourselves in offering two photographers and no time limit to ensure we don't miss a thing on your big day! Contact us for availability, or better yet, let's plan something over a beer or grab a coffee together and I promise you by the time we leave, we will be lifelong friends. Guaranteed.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

3694 Wescott Hills Drive, Eagan, MN Minnesota + Iowa + the world (651) 238-7852
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Nicole K

Phoveo is a great vendor and I would recommend them to anyone getting married! They were so fun and easy to work with, they made the whole process simple. I am so thankful we will have such amazing pictures to look back on and remember such a special day!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Alyson C

Working with Jake and Laura was an absolute treat! Everyone from my 83 year old grandma to my 18 year old cousin had rave reviews of this creative couple. If you're having a destination wedding I would highly recommend them. They are so easy going and fun to work with!... Read More They have excellent chemistry as a photography duo, pay attention to both the big and the small details of the wedding day, make excellent suggestions, listen to your requests, use multiple camera lens to can capture the day in a variety of ways (from close ups to group shots to scenic landscape), their images are crisp, clean, and artistic. They capture those special unforgettable moments. The list goes on and on #iHeartPhoveo! Icing on the cake, within a few weeks you receive a flash drive with a stunning collection of all your wedding photos to share with family and friends.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jeremy W

I loved working with Phoveo!! They were so creative and energetic. They spent the whole day with us. Jake even took pictures of the guys while we were watching football before the wedding. The pictures were fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Rose B

Laura and Jake are a great photo team! They spent the entire day with us and made us feel very comfortable. The photos from Phoveo really captured the mood of our special day. I spent a lot of time choosing a photographer and can say without hesitation that Phoveo was by far the... Read More best photo team I met. I am very happy with the photos and recommend Laura and Jake for your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jack M

The biggest thing we wanted in a photographer besides the talent was the ability to relax around them...and Laura and Jake made that happen even before our engagement shoot! We are so glad we had them for our wedding photographers, it made our day that much smoother! Also they... Read More were there for as long as we needed them which was something that really capped off the fact that they went above and beyond!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Sarah J

I've known Laura for over 15 years and there was no hesitation in using them for our wedding. They are so passionate about what they do and take amazing photos. Wedding days can be stressful, but Laura and Jake know how to make it relaxing and fun and still remain... Read More professional. They are the types that click with everyone and know how to make people feel comfortable. They accommodated our vision for our photos while using their creativity to imagine new and unique photo opportunities. When we look back on our experience we are so happy Laura and Jake were there to capture our day and we couldn't be happier with how are photos turned out. We definitely recommend Phoveo!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Stephanie R

We loved working with Laura and Jake, they are very easy to work with and great at what they do. Our engagement photos and reception photos are beautiful and we could not have asked for anything more! They were able to accommodate any requests we had. They are so versatile and I... Read More would recommend them for any scenario!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016

My wife and I spent a fair amount of time researching local videographers. We had contacted at least 6 and we were getting no where. Then we found Laura and Jake. Initially my wife was hesitant to spend the money on a videographer because she didn't think we needed one. However,... Read More after our meeting with Laura and Jake, we both decided that they seemed like the right people to have video our wedding. We are so happy that we hired Laura and Jake! They were a breeze and a blessing to work with. They were flexible on everything that we needed covered and brought more then one idea to us before the big day that made it in the video. We didn't have to worry about them at all, and for the most part didn't even know they were there. Laura and Jake were up front about when we would receive our video's and they even got them to us a couple weeks before the estimated date. The videos turned out wonderful! The biggest hit for us and our family was the preview video set to music. It totally captured the day and the "blooper" scene at the end was outstanding! We couldn't be happier with the quality of all the videos. They captured everything, from getting ready, to the first look, the ceremony and the reception and dances. We will definitely be contacting them again to do our family photo's and we will always recommend them to anyone we know.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Molly N

My husband and I were extremely impressed with Laura and Jake as our photographers to capture our wedding day. Phoveo is reasonably priced, includes two photographers, no hourly rate (photograph all day), and give you complete rights to the photos. They were extremely... Read More personable and timely in getting back to our emails. We especially appreciated their flexibility in handling any of our special requests! We're glad they could help to capture our special day!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Erinn B

Laura and Jake were amazing to work with! Together they make the best photography/video team ever! They know just what to say to make you feel comfortable and natural. They truly captured every important moment from our big day and we will cherish the photos forever! We highly... Read More recommend them to anyone looking for outstanding photos for a lifetime!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016

Can I give more than five stars?!! Laura and Jake make such a great team and it's obvious they absolutely love what they do! Our ceremony site (church) wasn't anything fancy, but the way Phoveo photographed our ceremony, you would have thought we were at the most beautiful... Read More church in the world! I can't recommend them enough. We can't stop looking at our wedding photos and have gotten so many compliments on them and we've watched our video tons of times already! Honestly, you can't put a price on amazing photographers/ videographers with even better personalities (although these guys are very reasonable). Not only were they great on our wedding day, but they helped us figure out our timeline leading up to our wedding, they helped us coordinate outfits...they were basically our personal attendants the entire day as well - they truly go above and beyond what we had even expected! We now happily consider Jake and Laura our friends!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016

Laura and Jake were FANTASTIC, and I couldn't recommend them more. We are absolutely in love with our photos, and have gotten a lot of compliments on them! They were with us from the very start of the day until the end, and went above and beyond to capture our day in full- the... Read More details, the emotions, and our beautiful setting. Beyond thankful.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Holly S

I am so glad that I stumbled across Phoveo at a bridal show when I was looking for our videographer! Laura and Jake are fantastic, and made that part of wedding planning a breeze. We had planned for them to start filming once hair and makeup started, but they offered to meet me... Read More and my bridesmaids when we got coffee and breakfast to get some good b-roll. We were so pleased with all of the footage that they captured and will cherish our wedding video for years to come!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Meg M

There are no words to explain how thankful my husband and family and I are to have had Phoveo at our wedding to capture one of the most special days of our lives. They were professional, they were a blast to be around, and they made us feel comfortable! They made me feel relaxed... Read More and on top of it all their product is absolutely amazing. Out of 1000+ photos there was not a single one I wasn't in love with . We would rehire Phoveo 1000000 times over. Thank you for everything!!!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016

Laura & Jake were absolutely amazing! From the first time we met them we knew they would be a perfect fit for our wedding! They were so much help and answered all of our question leading up to the wedding. They were so much fun taking pictures and you can tell that they both... Read More love it so much! The ideas for pictures that they had were amazing! We couldn't have asked for anyone better to spend the day with us and capture our big day! The pictures turned out amazing and we are constantly getting compliments on them! We also got a coffee table book from them that they put together so well! We love showing off our pictures and would recommend them to everyone! Laura & Jake, Thanks so much for taking amazing pictures and spending the day with us!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Lauren K

Laura and Jake were so great to work with and do amazing work. My wife and I looked around for a videographer for awhile and had trouble finding someone that we could work into our budget while still getting a high quality video. They did a great job the day of our wedding... Read More without being up in everyone's business. We absolutely loved how our video turned out and especially love having the highlight video we can easily share with family and friends. We hope to have the pleasure of working with them again with their wonderful photography skills in the future.

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Anna F

Laura and Jake were an absolute dream to work with! They have a wonderful balance of professionalism and personability. Their commitment to their clients reaches beyond just the wedding day--our experience with Phoveo from questions about the contract to getting the pictures in... Read More our hands, was unmatched! We have received so many questions and compliments on our wedding photos and have these two to thank for beautifully capturing so many treasured memories!

Reviewed on 7/09/2016

Laura and Jake were AWESOME wedding photographers. They were seriously perfect and went the extra mile at every stage of the day. They took so many photos, with a good mix of posed and natural shots. We didn't want to focus on all the traditional poses, and L&J came through with... Read More so many natural, laughing shots of us but also some sweet more traditional pics that didn't appear too 'posed' or cheesy. They have an eye for backgrounds and lighting, and by using different lenses they come up with some really cool artistic shots. The effort they put into getting good shots was epic, and on top of it all they were just so much fun to be around! I would definitely recommend Phoveo and already some of my friends have asked about them for their weddings after being so impressed with our wedding photography and their attitude and effort on the day. You won't regret hiring Phoveo to cover your special day.

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Alyssa K

We were so happy working with Laura and Jake! Nowadays, you can find a lot of great photographers who take great pictures, but not all of them are fun to work with and think of "out of the box" shots like Laura and Jake! We felt so comfortable with them! They also scouted out... Read More and suggested places to go for both engagement and wedding pics because we were overwhelmed. The places they picked were our favorites (over our suggestions!). I would definitely recommend them to anyone and everyone!!

Reviewed on 1/21/2016 Shauna B

Amazing is all I can say! We were on the fence of whether or not we wanted to hire videographers for our wedding, I mean how often do you really watch the footage? I'm SO HAPPY we decided to have Phoveo capture our wedding for us! They caught so many great moments between us,... Read More our friends and our family that I'm so happy I've been able to see. Being able to relive our wedding day over and over is priceless to me. Your wedding day comes and goes so fast and I can't stress how important it is to find quality photographer and videographers to capture your day for you!

OUTSTANDING!

Reviewed on 3/05/2015 Angela T

Laura and Jake did our wedding video. We have yet to see the video- but their demeanor, service, and kindness is worth 5 stars! They are so easy to work with, not abrasive so you can enjoy your day, but also very professional and helpful! THANK YOU SO MUCH LAURA AND JAKE! So... Read More excited to see the video!

Laura and Jake

We are Laura + Jake slash Phoveo slash newlywed hubs + wife duo extraordinaire. We believe there is no one better to capture your wedding than a newly married couple themselves! We love traveling and all things creative and we want to meet YOU. We think life is awesome and we are here to prove it. Oh yeah, and we met on a bike ride. Check us out and drop us a line! P.S. We will travel ANYWHERE.