Rob Korb Photography

Serving all of MD, DC, DE, VA, PA and Traveling Worldwide

Fun, Beautiful, Modern.

There is no day more special than your wedding day. My goal is to capture a complete story that will forever be a reminder of your true feelings at this time in your life. Based in Maryland but frequently traveling the world capturing once in a lifetime moments.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Serving all of MD, DC, DE, VA, PA and Traveling Worldwide (443) 497-6021

Reviewed on 4/17/2016 Jessica S

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!! So impressed my Rob and his team. Brought 2 additional photographers. Captured gorgeous candid photos all day and made formal photos quick and easy. Fun, easy going. Great communication and responsiveness while I was comparing photographers. Love his style... Read More and his photos were well worth the value!!!!

Captured Our Day Beautifully

Reviewed on 5/28/2015 Sara W

Rob and his team are amazing photographers, punctual, lovely to work with, and were careful to blend in unnoticed (very important if you also have a videographer). Rob was recommended by friends who hired him for their own wedding years ago. We actually weren't hooked by the... Read More recommendation, but by the memory of those wedding photos, which were some of the best we had seen. Rob also gave great instructions for us throughout the day, because we weren't sure what to do at times or how to pose for the posed portraits. At the same time, he was very flexible & patient if we or our guests wanted something specific. Our album was delivered ahead-of-time, and the online interface very easy to use, which is great for less tech-savvy family members. Our wedding was very laid back... we did not go for pricey place settings, formal tuxes, or even real flowers. But my husband and I are photography buffs, and great photos were a priority. A great photographer can make something simple look amazing and find creative ways to capture the moment. Rob and his team totally delivered! If we ever have need for a professional photographer in the future, we'd hire him again.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Meg S

Rob Korb is a wonderful photographer, and I am so happy our paths crossed a couple years back! If I could give Rob extra stars, I definitely would :) Rob had great communication with me from the start, as he made sure every little detail was worked out beforehand. Rob always... Read More responded quickly and promptly when I had questions, and was very easy to work with. Rob was beyond accommodating as I picked one of the busiest weekends in Ocean City, MD to get married. Our ceremony and reception were far away from each other, and I even had him tackle the busy Ocean City boardwalk for group wedding photos-- but Rob handled it with no issues at all! I had a very large wedding party and Rob was able to take control and put everyone in correct positions quickly, which helped since it was a hot August day. Rob also made sure to capture any specific shots that I wanted for the engagement session, as well as the wedding day. Not to mention, Rob was super fast in getting our photos back to us which was awesome! I can tell from his time with us that Rob has a strong passion for photography, and you see his creativity in all our photos. I am forever grateful to Rob as he captured so many special moments of our wedding day, and I will never stop looking at these photos!!! Rob was a pleasure to work with, and I would recommend Rob hands down to any other bride!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Rebecca U

Rob is AMAZING! We highly recommend hiring him as your photographer! He made me and my husband feel so comfortable in front of the camera which is generally not an easy task! He kept everyone moving, got the portraits done quickly, and even though we haven't seen our pictures... Read More yet, from the previews he showed us we know they will be amazing. Thank you so much, Rob!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Karley E

I contacted Rob to photograph our vow renewal that was taking place out of state. The photographer we hired for our first wedding did not listen to any of my requests, and we walked away with hardly any photographs that we liked. It was heartbreaking. Rob photographed our vow... Read More renewal and produced images that were breathtaking! The pictures range from artistic to romantic. He was able to capture every moment without ever making me or my husband feel uncomfortable. Rob and his assistant were so exceptional that I plan to fly him to our home town to photograph my daughter's future wedding. We finally have pictures that we will cherish forever because of Rob's remarkable talent as a photographer.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Kristy D

Highly recommend! Rob and his team did a fantastic job capturing special moments at the wedding. Extremely professional and love the candid style of our album. It POURED on our wedding day and had to move the venue from the beach to a breezeway under the hotel. His... Read More creativity shined in the prints and his reassurance that the photos would turn out despite the weather put me at ease. The special "surprise" during the reception was a nice touch too!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Kattie P

We cannot say enough about how amazing Rob and his team was to work with! He brought 2 additional photographers and captured every beautiful moment of our day. They were also incredibly helpful in keeping everything on time and moving smoothly. Our pictures turned out perfect... Read More and we got so many fun candid moments of our special day. We highly recommend Rob and his team!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Claire S

Rob was a wonderful choice for our wedding photographer! We are very happy with the entire experience. His pricing was among the most competitive we had seen, and we feel that we got so much for our money. He was easy to work with from the very beginning, and was always very... Read More responsive and willing to answer questions, meet with us to go over details, and provide input. He made us feel instantly at ease during our engagement session and had great ideas for photo locations and how to capture the best light. The photos were beautiful! On the wedding day, he and two assistants arrived on time and provide exactly the right amount of direction. They were not overbearing at any point. On top of that, they were fun to be around all day. Part of our package included a photo booth at the reception, for which they did all the set up, provided props, and helped guests operate it. A great feature was that you could print the photos or have them texted to your phone. You could even take gifs. Rob was very timely in getting us our completed wedding album after the wedding, and the pictures were better than we ever could have imagined. They captured every moment, along with the sentiment of the entire day. We are so thrilled with our entire experience working with Rob and would enthusiastically recommend him!

Perfectly captured the joy of the day!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Kristen S

Rob and his assistant perfectly captured the love, joy, and fun felt by us and our guests throughout the entire day. Rob was my sister's wedding photographer and after that day, I couldn't have imagined anyone else photographing our wedding. Our pictures are absolutely gorgeous... Read More and we were so impressed with the settings that he chose for our one-on-one couple pictures. In our ceremony photos, they snapped perfectly timed pictures that showed the excitement and anticipation before I walked down the aisle and the happiness we felt during and right after we said "I do!" Our guests absolutely love the pictures from the reception. Since we were fairly busy visiting with guests, we weren't able to notice every detail of the room set-up or the fun everyone was having on the dance floor. The photos perfectly captured that and we love going through and seeing the awesome facial expressions and dance moves of our friends and family. We couldn't be happier with these pictures that we can treasure for years to come!

Beyond impressed...

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Nataline F

One of the most important decisions was to hire a photographer who could capture our wedding in a way when we look back it will transport us right back to that very moment. Rob Korb is able to do just that. I have only seen a small taste from our wedding a few days ago and... Read More they bring tears to my eyes every time I look at them. Worth every penny...

INCREDIBLE PHOTOS

Reviewed on 9/06/2015 Alexandra S

Rob did an excellent job shooting our wedding in June at the beach! I highly recommend his work! We are very pleased with how our photos turned out. I also recommend the photo booth option- it made for some hilarious moments with our guests! ENJOY!

8/15/15 Wedding

Reviewed on 8/30/2015 Emily K

Wedding photography was one of the most important things to my husband and I when planning our wedding and once we booked Rob, we knew we were in excellent hands. Rob was extremely professional, accommodating, and his work speaks volumes. When we got our engagement pictures back... Read More we were absolutely thrilled and cannot wait to see the pictures from our wedding day as we know they will exceed all of our expectations. Our package with Rob also included a photo booth which was awesome! Our guests had a great time using it, and we've had a great time looking at them. Rob is excellent for candid photos as well as posed shots so you'll receive a wonderful balance of both. Rob is a master of his art and if you want wedding photos you'll cherish forever, do not hesitate to book him!!

Professional, Reliable and Talented

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Blair G

I absolutely loved working with Rob Korb in planning the photo schedule and details; he captured my wedding from start to finish and was easy to get in touch with at all points of the wedding process. He and his team are very professional and also laid back; my now husband did... Read More not want to have someone who made us do awkward poses that felt forced or unnatural and Rob truly delivered! The photos were fun and did not take a long time on the wedding day. In summary, the photo shoot felt natural and relaxed. He also did not interfere with the ceremony or reception and still managed to get some really great shots. We recently received our photos and are incredibly pleased! The photos are beautiful and capture all aspects of the wedding wonderfully! Rob Korb and his team offer high quality photos for an appropriate cost and make the entire process enjoyable even for the camera shy. Rob is incredibly talented as evidenced by the lovely memories he captured of us outside despite it being a rainy and overcast day.

Rob Korb was Awesome!

Reviewed on 7/17/2015 Kylie M

I highly recommend working with Rob and his team! They were all so easy going, laid back and fun. He made all of our pictures so natural we never felt like we were posing. We just received our pictures and I'm absolutely in love with all of them.

Reviewed on 6/12/2015

PLEASE READ ENTIRE REVIEW (ESPECIALLY LESSON LEARNED): Rob Korb and his crew are more than incredible. We could not have imagined how amazing our pictures would be throughout the entire engagement and wedding process. LESSON LEARNED --- I know this sounds crazy but what we... Read More learned thought the process is that choosing a photographer is not just about pictures, it's about how your photographer makes you feel and the connection that you have with them and their crew. I honestly do not think that our pictures would have turned out the way they did if it was not for how Rob made us feel, our interactions and ability to have fun with the process. Rob's calming nature, enthusiasm, and true genuineness made us feel excited and even that much more comfortable. Rob was more than accommodating throughout the entire process not just during the wedding day, but also during our engagement shoot and rehearsal dinner. Rob's crew are more than professional, they are fun and make you feel so comfortable. They leave you alone while also making sure they get shots that will last a lifetime. Even though our wedding was 3 hours away from where Rob lives, it did not make a difference. In fact, I thought he would have lived right around the corner given the service that he provided. If you do not give Rob and his crew an opportunity you have done yourself, your spouse, your pictures of a lifetime and an incredible photographer experience a disservice. I can assure you, we will be using Rob for other upcoming events in our life. I could not be more pleased with our experience and more than happy to recommend.

Tricia and Mike Lowry Wedding

Reviewed on 5/29/2015

Rob Korb , There are not enough words to express just how awesome the pictures of my Daughters wedding are. You captured every moment plus some things that I never saw going on around us . It was like being there all over again. If anyone is looking for a photographer he is the... Read More guy . You will have lots of memories to look back on. Thanks Rob for the awesome job.

Family guest

Reviewed on 5/28/2015

The pictures were absolutely wonderful! As a guest I did not even know the photographer and assistant were taking such great shots of everyone's fun. The blended in so nicely. Formal family pictures went like clockwork. A very professional event!

Rob's work is amazing

Reviewed on 5/28/2015 Tricia W

Looking at the pictures from our wedding brings me right back to that day. Rob captured every single moment of my wedding, so I relive it every time I look at the pictures. They are breathtaking. From the first look pictures on the beach, to the amazing sunset pictures, to me... Read More getting cake smashed in my face by my husband, not a single thing was missed. There is not one single thing I would change about the pictures, or a shot I can think of that he didn't take care of, and oh so many that he captured that I would never have even thought of. They literally bring me to tears when I look at them they are that good. You will not go wrong using Rob Korb as your photographer. PS get the photobooth, those pictures were just as amazing and hilarious, and the guests absolutely loved it!!

Phenomenal photographer

Reviewed on 5/28/2015

Words can not express how amazing the wedding photographs are! Rob is truly the best photographer in the area and is so nice and accommodating. Rob and his assistant Justin didn't miss a thing and captured my sisters wedding perfectly. You didn't even realize he was there. I... Read More would highly recommend if you haven't already booked a photographer book him now. The memories he captured of my family are priceless and I will cherish these pictures forever! Thank you Rob you are truly the BEST!

Rob Korb

I take a photojournalistic approach to documenting weddings. What that means is I look for those candid moments, those genuine times when you don't think the camera is watching, the real laughs, the real tears. A wedding by its nature is an emotional rollercoaster filled with many up's and down's. It is my goal to document your wedding in an unobtrusive manner. To capture the quiet, the happy and the just plain down right crazy moments. The bottom line... I love to make great photographs of people being themselves and creating an environment that is relaxed and fun.