Menus, Paper Goods, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

20 East 88th Street, New York, NY (917) 836-8581

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Maribeth M

We looked at a number of vendors for our save the dates and invitations, but no one compared to Debbie at RSVP Today. She knows the invitation industry very well. She was extremely knowledgeable and patient throughout the process. We weren't exactly sure what we wanted except... Read More that it was a city theme and that staying within budget was a must. She helped us choose great save the dates with the New York Skyline. For the invitations, we had liked an invitation that was way out of our budget. Debbie helped us design and create the same look an feel for our invitations for much less than the expensive version. With such a great job done with our save the dates and invitations, we then had Debbie do our programs, place cards and signature drink signs. My husband is Greek Orthodox, and I am Catholic. So I was clueless on what goes into a program for a Greek wedding. Debbie was very patient and helpful to me in creating a Greek Orthodox program with a city skyline to tie in with our save the dates. Also, our place cards had a sky line to tie in the city theme at the reception. Debbie is extremely responsive via phone, text, and email. No one else that we met was nearly as helpful and responsive. She kept us on track in the timing to get everything sent out and ready for the big day.. She is very detailed in going over the proofs and she has a great eye for design. I am so glad that we went with Debbie as she made the process so much easier for me.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 SM

We absolutely LOVE our invitations and could not be more thrilled with how they came out! After meeting with a number of different invitation vendors in NYC, we discovered RSVP Today through online reviews and are so glad we did. Debbie was a pleasure to work with throughout the... Read More process and quickly understood our vision, helping us custom design our invitations (with letterpress and foiling!), all while sticking within our budget. She was extremely responsive, answering our questions at all times and providing her feedback when needed. I highly recommend Debbie for your wedding stationery needs - you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Lauren R

I can't emphasize enough how fantastic it was working with Debbie. She helped me create the exact invitation that I wanted. She is very knowledgable about all of the different offerings from each company. When I explained what I wanted, we pulled certain aspects from a bunch of... Read More different invitations to create the perfect one for me. She has great relationships with all of the main companies and is able to offer discounted pricing as a result. She told me what features were good value for the money, and which ones were not worth it. She gave me good advice about wording and proper etiquette as well. The calligrapher she recommended was also fantastic and really completed the whole look. Overall, I couldn't be happier with Debbie and would recommend her in a heartbeat. I have gotten non-stop compliments on my invitations. Debbie was extremely responsive, organized and professional throughout the whole process. I am currently working with her on menus, programs and place cards and am absolutely loving everything! Thank you Debbie!!!!!

10/7/12 Laura

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 Laura A

Debbie is very knowledgable and professional. The invitations were so elegant!!! I highly recommend her.