Sarah Montani Photography

Massachusetts, New England

Artistic, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

19 Dean Ave., Franklin, MA Massachusetts, New England (508) 397-4270

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Jason F

We couldn't be more pleased with Sarah as our wedding photographer. She was professional, generous, fun to work with, took every photo we asked her to take while innovatively discovering photos we couldn't have imagined. The price is right, the images are beautiful. Very highly... Read More recommended.

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Ruva M

Sarah was an amazing photographer! I am so glad we found her! She was professional, responsive and helped us to find a package that was within our budget. Our pictures were amazing, I was so happy to see all the moments she captured. I highly recommend Sarah and would... Read More definitely use her services again for future events. Thank you Sarah!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Gretchen D

"What I like about photographs is that they capture a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce."- Karl Lagerfeld A great big thank you to Sarah for capturing the most beautiful moments in my life. The pictures came out so beautiful, better then I could ever imagine.... Read More She was so professional and took SO many pictures. I would definitely recommend her for any occasion.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Lauren B

I highly recommend Sarah as she did a fabulous job! She is flexible, professional, and extremely easy to work with. She captured all our special moments and the pictures are absolutely beautiful! I was especially impressed she knew all the wedding party and family names upon... Read More arrival. Sarah's prices are very affordable and work is stunning!

LOVE MY PHOTOGRAPHER

Reviewed on 10/13/2013 Maria M

Sarah is so worth contracting. She just did our wedding 9/28/13 and was extremely easy to work with. We were on a budget and from the get go my husband and I looked high and low to try to find someone who was within our budget but wouldn't reflect that in our pictures. Sarah... Read More was perfect, most photographers want $2000 and much much higher, don't get me wrong Sarah has packages that can go higher than what we paid, but for 8 hours of coverage she was very much worth the price. But beyond that she was super friendly, comes across so down to earth, like family and we loved that, she made us and our families feel so at ease, and she pays crazy attention to detail. Truly someone who knows her craft and her pictures definitely reflect that. Choosing her you definitely wont go wrong!

Fabulous!

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Joann C

Sarah was very professional to work with. She responded to all emails and calls in a timely fashion. She was very interested in what was most important to us and she made sure she captured every moment. She also asked very detailed questions regarding what types of photos we... Read More wanted and with whom. The day of the wedding she didn't waste a minute of time, she ensured she got all the must have photos and then some.