Seaport Inn & Marina

Fairhaven, MA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Ballroom, Waterfront, Hotel, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

110 Middle Street, Fairhaven, MA (508) 997-1281

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 jeffrey m

steph and her staff did a amazing job with the wedding venue our day started out in hell with a limo brake down causing my wife to show up late to the churcha half our late but once we got to the venue me and my wife couldnt of asked for a better person to plan our amazing day... Read More ... steph did such a great job from the day we met with her to look at the venue the food was awesome everything everything everything was perfect at the seaport inn steph definitely lifts alot of weight off your shoulders on the planning side if i could give more then 5 stars i would thank u so much steph. ashley and i appreciate everything you did for us. thabks so much.

2017-06-21T17:13:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Tyler and Ashley. I am so happy that I was able to turn around the day! It means a lot to me. You were so fantastic to work with. I wish you both the very best!

Great Service & Great Accommodations!

Reviewed on 10/24/2013 Nora H

The Seaport Inn and Marina recently housed and hosted our very large wedding guests. The guests began arriving Thursday night and were greeted warmly by staff. The Seaport Inn staff was so helpful in greeting our guests with smiles and information needed to make the weekend go... Read More smoothly. The hotels hospitality suite proved to be a great meeting place for our guests where everyone could visit and catch up. I am so appreciative to so many of the staff at the Seaport to include the hotel staff as well as the staff at the next door Seaport Grille. Thank you for making our wedding weekend so memorable! * The New Mrs. Welden :)

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Joseph L

Our wedding went as amazing as it could of. Stephanie made our planning with little to no stress, by going over even the most intricate details. The decorations were gorgeous and everyone invited loved the venue. Highly recommended!!

2017-11-17T11:15:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We pride our selves on making the planning process as stress free as possible!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Jami C

Our wedding at the Seaport Inn and Marina was amazing. Stephanie Pacheco and her assistant Aimee were so accommodating and Great to work with. From the set up to the multiple food stations all of the preparation was perfect. Every guest we had raved about how delicious... Read More everything was from the roasted tenderloin carving station to the seafood station..everything was perfect. The Grand Ballroom is recently updated and beautiful. We would highly recommend the Seaport Inn and Marina they are the best in the area

2017-10-23T15:56:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We are very proud of the recent renovations made to our Grand Ballroom and am very happy to hear that we were able to meet all your expectations as well as impress your guests!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Amy P

Aimee and Stephanie were amazing on my big day 😍😍😍

2017-10-23T09:37:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you! So glad we were able to make your day so special!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Jen and Mark R

Stephanie and the rest of the staff were absolutely amazing and professional with the planning and execution of our wedding. From the outdoor ceremony, dinner, dancing, and hotel stay, we highly recommend their services. We will be back to celebrate the wonderful memories... Read More created from our wedding day and night! A perfect experience all the way around.

2017-10-19T14:06:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! I'm glad we were able to meet all your expectations and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Carolyn N

Rooms are fine, clean and updated, location is walking distance to town center. Has a nice pool and restaurant. Required a guaranty for a block of rooms. Pricey for the quality of the hotel.

2017-10-18T16:52:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel accommodations. We are very proud of the updates to the new pool & spa and also the recently renovated restaurant. We are looking forward to renovating out guest rooms as well and expanding soon!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017

We had a winter wonderland themed wedding at the Seaport Inn. Stephanie and her staff were amazing throughout the entire planning process and helped with all our needs when it came to how to decorate and how the night should go. The room was absolutely stunning!! They even set... Read More up a Hot Cocoa Bar for our guests that everyone really loved! The food was fantastic and all my guests cannot stop raving about how much fun everyone had. Thank you so much!!

2017-10-18T16:49:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the positive review! So happy to hear that we were able to meet all your expectations!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Joanna R

Literally - best venue ever!! I've been to many weddings and this was by far the most beautiful venue I could have chosen for my weddding. The dance floor is HUGE (exactly what I wanted), mirrored ceilings which make pictures and uplighting STUNNING. Food was delicious. The... Read More hotel gave us a comp. room as the bride and groom (with option to upgrade to a suite- HIGHLY recommmend- beautiful, enormous, overlooks ocean) and they also took care of all welcome bag distribution. The function coordinator (Stephanie) and her assistant (Aimee) were beyond amazing and helpful. Our planning was seamless with them and they made sure everything was PERFECT for me that night. The prices are extremely affordable and there is SO much flexibility in what you can do. I can't thank Stephanie and Aimee (and the Seaport Inn) enough for all they did to make our wedding beyond what we ever could have dreamed of! 😍

2017-09-06T10:06:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Joanna! It was such a pleasure working with you throughout the planning process and I was so happy to assist in making your wedding everything you dreamed of. Best wishes to you and Tom!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Nicole M

I highly recommend this venue to everyone. The venue is beautiful, the planning process was smooth, stephanie was easy to get in touch with, and the reception went flawless. Definitely had my dream wedding.

2017-07-24T12:09:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. It was an absolute pleasure working with you as well!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Krystal F

Stephanie was very helpful, easy to work with, and made the planning process painless. She accomidated all my ideas and made the venue look gorgeous on our day. She made my wedding a dream come true! I highly recommend the Seaport Inn for all events!! Detailed review; After our... Read More last meeting with Seaport Inn my husband had a death in the family. We had 11 people not able to attend. Stephanie worked with us so we could use the money lost else where during the wedding. Then during our rehearsal we unfortunately had a family issue. Stephanie was very professional and handled the mishap perfectly. Also, chivalry chairs we ordered weren't able to make it to the venue until the morning of the event. I had decorations for the chairs I thought I could put on the night before. Stephanie and her crew took care of those last minute decorations for us. Stephanie and her crew go above and beyond! We are so happy we chose to have our wedding at the Seaport Inn!!

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 Cyndal C

Stephanie and her staff are incredible! Everyone is so kind and did an amazing job from start to finish! She was helpful and informative from the very first inquiry appointment. The ballroom itself is beautiful, the bridal suite was spectacular, and my guests had NOTHING... Read More negative to say after the whole thing! The whole process for me was completely stress free! The Seaport Inn is within 5-10 minutes of some beautiful picture spots such as Fort Phoenix beach, Fairhaven High School, and the Fairhaven Library. There are also docks and the ocean right in back of the Seaport Inn. It truly is an all in one package deal!

2017-03-27T10:57:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kendra & Cyndal! I'm glad to hear that we were able to meet your expectations. It was a pleasure working with the two of you. I wish you the very best in your future together!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Leah C

Seaport Inn provided us with a hotel block for the out of town guests for our New Bedford wedding. Stephanie was a joy to work with, and was flexible when we realized that we are friends with many hotel-booking procrastinators!

Reviewed on 7/12/2015 Kerrie R

Pros: Nice ceremony space and cocktail hr. Reception hall is nice. Drinks rreasonably priced. Cons: Had meatballs for cocktail hr, should have been small with toothpicks. Instead, huge 4+ bite meatballs you take out with tongs onto a napkin and attempt to eat like an... Read More animal. Most people passed..... For buffet dinner, they spooned small portions. Potatoes were VERY salty, couldn't eat. The chicken in the chicken/broccoli penne was very dry and hard, like jerkey. When we went up for seconds for whatever was decent (very soon after), there was VERY little left ava not enough for 2nds after very small first portions. They definitely didn't make enough food for everyone. The waiters were very rushing. My fiance went up to get coffee a few feet away and when he came back the food he had left was gone along with the coffee spoon. We went up to dance a couple songs, and when we went back to the table all the water glasses were cleared. Also, we saw some people with cake bit there was none at our table. We told the waitress our didn't get any cake (we were hungry from lack of dinner), she came back with just 2 slices and we had to explain there were other guests at the table and to bring some for them. At weddings dessert should be left at every place seTting whether they are there at that moment or not. Overall I would not recommend. While it is a nice looking venue and I like the outdoor tented cocktail area, the food was terrible, there was not enough, cocktail food was messy, and waiters rushing us.

Solid job in the end...

Reviewed on 11/17/2011 Erin D

Initial event coordinator got fired midway through our planning process, leaving his successor to pick up the pieces. She tried hard to get everything re-organized, but it was NOT a smooth process. Additionally, communication the night of the event broke down between her and her... Read More staff, and the an extremely rude bartender tried to shut down the wedding at 11 despite the fact we were contracted until midnight. I, in my wedding dress had to run down to the hotel lobby to get them to find her on a cell phone. She apparently came to apologize to my parents, but I never received any follow up after the wedding, and several guests left at the bartender's instructions. We had a good time, and the room setup looked great. I think things will get better, and I think the staff are vested in turning things around, but our general experience was mediocre at best. We were really adament about supporting our local community in planning our wedding and sourcing all local vendors, which I think added to our level of frustration and disappointment. If you are willing to stay on top of every detail on a weekly basis, you will get a good price and a very nice ballroom, but I would definitely hire an outside wedding coordinator to handle everything the day of the event.