Sensational Host

$$ - Affordable

Specialty

American Regional, Asian, Continental, Dessert Specialists, French, Fusion, Italian, Mediterranean, Other Cuisine, Vegetarian

3030 Route 73 N, Maple Shade, NJ

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Rachel H

Sensational host has great food, but their methods of coordinating a wedding were awful, probably because of the woman who ran it. Keegan, who is the owner would have done an amazing job I know, but he put this woman in charge and she ruined our night. They threw all of my flowers and decorations away at clean up and we told them to give them to us and save them. We paid people to do specific jobs like make sure the cake is rolled to the great hall to cut so everyone can see, or someone stand at the candy bar and refill everything, and please don't run out of decaf coffee after dark...hello?? So disappointed, people came up to my own mother to complain about them, I am so embarrassed....sorry sensational host you were mediocre you told us to trust your services. I am sure with a different worker in charge, sensational would have been just that...but not our wedding, we better get some monetary compensation...

Reviewed on 5/20/2015 Kimberly C

I was actually very exciting about working with Sensational Host. I've read amazing things about them, and was looking forward to them planning my wedding! My fiancé was actually the one to contact them first. He was working with Tyler and trying to find a time to tour the Camden County Boathouse. Unfortunately, my hours at work are awful so it was hard to schedule a time... but it seemed like they weren't really trying to work with us either. I get that they're busy, believe me- but since then we haven't received any form of contact. Looks like we will be going with another caterer, unfortunately.

Made Everything Easy

Reviewed on 4/02/2015

From start to finish, our experience with Sensational Host was smooth as silk. Our contact person was Kara - she answered all our questions and made everything much less nerve wracking. I felt confident knowing that whatever I threw her way, she would handle. The food was delicious and at the tasting, they took detailed notes of what we did or did not like and adjusted accordingly. Everyone at the reception raved about the food! The actual event ran smoothly; Kara and her team made sure we were well attended to. It felt great having someone to go to with any questions or concerns at the venue. We definitely felt cared for and pampered! Add delicious food to that and I don't know why you'd go anywhere else!!

Great Experience

Reviewed on 2/25/2015 Jasmine R

We loved working with Sensational Host from beginning to end. Our point of contact was Kara, who I wanted to hug by the end of the event. She was super responsive and organized, and she treated our wedding with the same care as if it were her own. The day of staff was also fantastic, even wrangling vendors to get pricing to add extra time on to the event and sending us off with a to go bag of meals and cupcakes. They were all truly amazing. Of course there was the important part of the food, which was great, in addition to innovative options like a craft beer and slider station (which we jumped all over). We had such a fantastic experience and are so thankful to Sensational Host for making our day amazing!

Groom of my wedding

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Louis

My wife and I got married in August. This was a new venue for Sensational Host and they did a fabulous job organizing and preparing for our special day. We met and spoke to Tyler numerous times before our wedding and we felt confident that he would do a wonderful job. Many of our guests commented that the food was very good and there was more than enough for everyone. The bartender was quick, thorough and friendly. Our wedding day went smoothly (minus the rain during our ceremony) and we are thankful to Sensational Host for playing a big role in making our wedding day so memorable.

TO Sensational Host