Sensational Host

Maple Shade, NJ

Sensational Host

$$

Specialty

American Regional, Asian, Continental, Dessert Specialists, French, Fusion, Italian, Mediterranean, Other Cuisine, Vegetarian

3030 Route 73 N, Maple Shade, NJ

Made Everything Easy

Reviewed on 4/02/2015

From start to finish, our experience with Sensational Host was smooth as silk. Our contact person was Kara - she answered all our questions and made everything much less nerve wracking. I felt confident knowing that whatever I threw her way, she would handle. The food was delicious and at the tasting, they took detailed notes of what we did or did not like and adjusted accordingly. Everyone at the reception raved about the food! The actual event ran smoothly; Kara and her team made sure we were well attended to. It felt great having someone to go to with any questions or concerns at the venue. We definitely felt cared for and pampered! Add delicious food to that and I don't know why you'd go anywhere else!!

Great Experience

Reviewed on 2/25/2015 Jasmine R

We loved working with Sensational Host from beginning to end. Our point of contact was Kara, who I wanted to hug by the end of the event. She was super responsive and organized, and she treated our wedding with the same care as if it were her own. The day of staff was also fantastic, even wrangling vendors to get pricing to add extra time on to the event and sending us off with a to go bag of meals and cupcakes. They were all truly amazing. Of course there was the important part of the food, which was great, in addition to innovative options like a craft beer and slider station (which we jumped all over). We had such a fantastic experience and are so thankful to Sensational Host for making our day amazing!

Groom of my wedding

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Louis

My wife and I got married in August. This was a new venue for Sensational Host and they did a fabulous job organizing and preparing for our special day. We met and spoke to Tyler numerous times before our wedding and we felt confident that he would do a wonderful job. Many of our guests commented that the food was very good and there was more than enough for everyone. The bartender was quick, thorough and friendly. Our wedding day went smoothly (minus the rain during our ceremony) and we are thankful to Sensational Host for playing a big role in making our wedding day so memorable.

TO Sensational Host