Custom designed wedding invitations & stationery

Do you often shop with a specific design or product in mind? But then can't seem to find what you're looking for? Simply b creates custom wedding invitations where countless design possibilities are available to you! Specializing in custom wedding invitations, place cards, menus, rehearsal dinner invitations, thank you notes, styling and virtually anything wedding, Simply b will create for you the specific look and feel you've been envisioning! Simply b does not offer "catalog" wedding invitations, each design is customized specifically to our brides' visions. Not sure of what you're looking for? That's fine too! Simply b loves creating custom designs and suites tailored to your wedding day colors, style and setting. Contact Simply b to set up a complimentary consultation.

Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

22 Liberty Street, Newburyport, MA (978) 985-3019

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Sarah P

Mary of Simply b was absolutely amazing! From start to finish, she was incredibly meticulous and paid such close attention to detail, truly taking everything I was hoping for and dreaming of into account and bringing it to fruition! She was incredibly responsive to many... Read More back-and-forth emails and once we landed on the final design the turnaround was quick! Mary's personality was easy to get along with, and I truly loved working with her. Our guests were so impressed with the invitation and we couldn't have been more happy ourselves with the entire experience and especially the final product! Our wedding invitation suite was absolutely perfect and we couldn't be happier! We will recommend Simply b to all our engaged friends! Thank you, Mary!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Morgan S

Mary is amazing! Her professionalism, attention to detail and creativity shows in all the work she does. Mary helped with our wedding invite suites, place cards, programs and more! All of our guests kept saying how beautiful everything Mary helped us create were. Mary is so easy... Read More to talk to and bounce ideas off of. I highly recommend Mary to anyone looking for gorgeous invitations and other paper goods. We will be return costumers!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Kate C

Mary was incredible to work with. She designed the perfect invitations that complemented the vibe we were going for-- natural, floral and summery. I can't recommend Simply b highly enough!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Stephanie T

Mary is just wonderful! From the start she walked us through all our our options, always answering my questions and was so great when I would change things up last minute. Mary is professional, quick to respond and really listens to what you invision, she helped me turn my... Read More thoughts into art! We were so thrilled with our invitations she does excellent work they were stunning we can't thank her enough! We look forward to working with Mary in the future I would highly recommend simply b to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017

Mary was very accommodating to meeting and redesigning my engagement suite as needed. She took all of our feedback and redesigned as necessary. Invitation suite turned out gorgeous and it was a painless process in the wedding planning stress!!

2017-10-06T08:27:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! It sounds like you truly loved your suite and your experience with Simply b was pleasant & "painless". If there is anything else that Simply b could do better in the future to ensure a fully satisfied,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Kathleen N

Mary created the most beautiful personalized invitations for our wedding! She went out of her way to ensure that we were pleased with both the invitation details and her service. We received countless compliments from family and friends! Mary, we thank you!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Christine G

It was so fun working with Mary on our invitations and paper goods suite! She is extremely responsive, creative, and detailed. She captured our vision beautifully and stuck with me through multiple revisions/tiny grammatical updates that only I would ever notice. We loved our... Read More classy, nautical invites and paper goods!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Karen K

Mary's work is SIMPLY outstanding. I worked with her on a special design of my daughter's bridal shower invitation. The invitation art work was a custom watercolor that included the bride and bridegroom and was created by the groom's sister, a professional artist. Mary worked... Read More handily with the artist to ensure that the artwork would be re-created on lovely invitation stock. From that point, Mary and I worked together. Mary designed a gorgeous, one-of-a-kind bridal shower invitation and chose ideal paper stock for both the invitation and envelope. Mary picked out a soft accent color from the watercolor for the invitation's envelope, then brilliantly recommended that the envelope liner be a reprint of a portion of the watercolor. The liner was hancut. The visual impact was stunning and unique. That invitation's envelope was placed inside a larger envelope for the address. You first opened the large envelope (with your name and address) on it to find the second, unsealed envelope containing the invitation. That second envelope opened to expose a gorgeous watercolor liner, and the matching invitation. Beautiful! Some people have told me they are framing the invitation! Mary is so easy to work with and listens to your every wish. She is an artiste. I highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Casey D

I can not say enough good things about Mary or her business. Mary worked with me to make sure that I ended up with save the dates and invitations that came out more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. One guest remarked, "this is the most beautiful piece of mail I have... Read More ever opened, I feel like I just got invited to a fancy ball." Mary is super flexible and always responded quickly to my numerous emails. She has so many great ideas and is patient, kind and willing to make as many changes as necessary to make sure you get exactly what you want. Mary made what could have been a very stressful task into something easy and fun, you have nothing to worry about with Mary on your team :)

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Jordan F

Mary was so amazing to work with! She's was so creative, patient and knowledgable. She knew what I wanted without me having to go into so much detail trying to explain. She went above and beyond and is not only very professional but also so sweet and fun to work with!

Mary Barnhart

Mary has been in the stationery industry since 2011. She began her business with a passion for creating custom invitations for clients who had a vision of what they were looking for, but unable to find it. Mary works directly with her clients, focusing on each client's individual style, preferences and stationery needs. Mary currently lives and works in Newburyport. With her husband Jeff and their two kids, Ellie & Henry. She has a love (ok maybe "addiction") to ice-coffee, coastal living, and supporting other small businesses.