Handcrafted Sailcloth Tents

The possibilities are endless. On a beach, with panoramic ocean views. In a field, with vintage touches. At an inn, surrounded by lush gardens. Tented occasions are always customized, always imaginative. Those desiring rental tents with sophisticated silhouettes and supreme elegance inside and out rely on the handcrafted sailcloth canopies of Sperry Tents. Wood flooring and creative lighting complete the package.

Lighting, Dance Floor, Generators, Heating + Cooling Equipment, Stages, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Elissa C

By far the most gorgeous tents around. The beautiful sail cloth tents created an absolute magical look and feel to our September backyard wedding. We also rented the lighting and dance floor from them and both were top notch. We had beautiful amber lighting inside the tent,... Read More creating such a perfect ambiance. The tent included someone onsite for the duration of the event in case of anything the tent would need which was so reassuring. The attendant was great (as the bride, I never even saw him!), and he even dimmed the lights at the request of my husband once the dancing was in full swing. Definitely worth the money for the best out there!

2017-11-15T11:14:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are so happy that the day went smoothly and that you were pleased with our tent and crew. It's so great to hear. Thanks again and a big CONGRATS on your wedding. :) Have a... Read Less Read More

Beautiful tents!

Reviewed on 10/06/2012 Emily A

There really is nothing like a Sperry tent. Their construction is beautiful, and those flags waving merrily in the breeze make such an impression at an event! We loved using one for our September wedding. My mom and I both loved working with Mike, and we always found him and... Read More everyone else in the office (including the set-up/delivery guys) to be polite, professional, and knowledgeable. They have a bit of a monopoly on the market if you have to have a Sperry tent, but happily, I would choose them even if they weren't the only option! Highly recommended.

Most beautiful tents!

Reviewed on 10/04/2012 Kim T

I couldn't be happier with my event featuring Sperry Tents! My daughter's wedding took place at our home this past August, so it was a very intimate affair and Mike K. from Sperry answered every question from day one to put me at rest. I knew the event would be spectacular just... Read More because we were using a Sperry Tent! I feel Sperry took my backyard event and turned it into a grand affair! So many rave reviews on the tent! Also I can not say enough about the crew, from the time Sperry Tent workers arrived on my property, from set up to take down they were the most efficient, friendliest group of guys. I was so pleased with everyone at Sperry Tents I wouldn't hesitate to use them again!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Michele F

Sperry tents are stunning. We hired them for our wedding this past August at Blooming Hill Farm. Super professional company, very easy to work with, worth every penny. The tent looked gorgeous, romantic, and the little flags on top were such a beautiful touch!

2016-09-19T14:15:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us after your big day. We are so glad to hear that everything went well and that the tent lived up to your vision. Congrats to you and many well wishes!

Reviewed on 6/17/2015

Sperry Tents is amazing! Picca, Zach and the entire team did an outstanding job of working with us throughout our wedding planning to help us find the perfect tenting solutions for our wedding. They tent options are the best in the New England area, by far! Sperry helped us... Read More think through rain provisions (it's ultimately did not rain) and more. They even put in the clear paneling during the reception when guests were getting cold. My wife and I would use them again and again if we could. Could not recommend Sperry more highly.