Handcrafted Sailcloth Tents

Sperry Tents are handcrafted by sailmakers and convey unparalleled elegance and romance. Our tent canopies are crafted from durable sailcloth and are supported by wood poles. We offer a range of tent sizes, creative lighting, and flooring options for weddings & events of all sizes.

Lighting, Generators, Rentals + Equipment

Serving all of CT, CT

Beautiful tents!

Reviewed on 10/06/2012 Emily A

There really is nothing like a Sperry tent. Their construction is beautiful, and those flags waving merrily in the breeze make such an impression at an event! We loved using one for our September wedding. My mom and I both loved working with Mike, and we always found him and everyone else in the office (including the set-up/delivery guys) to be polite, professional, and knowledgeable. They have a bit of a monopoly on the market if you have to have a Sperry tent, but happily, I would choose them even if they weren't the only option! Highly recommended.

Most beautiful tents!

Reviewed on 10/04/2012 Kim T

I couldn't be happier with my event featuring Sperry Tents! My daughter's wedding took place at our home this past August, so it was a very intimate affair and Mike K. from Sperry answered every question from day one to put me at rest. I knew the event would be spectacular just because we were using a Sperry Tent! I feel Sperry took my backyard event and turned it into a grand affair! So many rave reviews on the tent! Also I can not say enough about the crew, from the time Sperry Tent workers arrived on my property, from set up to take down they were the most efficient, friendliest group of guys. I was so pleased with everyone at Sperry Tents I wouldn't hesitate to use them again!

Reviewed on 6/17/2015

Sperry Tents is amazing! Picca, Zach and the entire team did an outstanding job of working with us throughout our wedding planning to help us find the perfect tenting solutions for our wedding. They tent options are the best in the New England area, by far! Sperry helped us think through rain provisions (it's ultimately did not rain) and more. They even put in the clear paneling during the reception when guests were getting cold. My wife and I would use them again and again if we could. Could not recommend Sperry more highly.

TO Sperry Tents