Starry Nite DJs - We Plan your Wedding Together! - $995

I also travel throughout CT. to meet you!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Celtic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Polka

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Dodge Avenue, East Haven, CT I also travel throughout CT. to meet you! (203) 988-0319

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Kristina C

Best DJ ever! Been to so many weddings, and I'm so happy I chose STARRY NITE DJ! The best part of my wedding was the DJ!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Kristina C

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Sam C

The best ever! Affordable and professional. Helped us run the night, down to the smallest of details. Kept everyone on the dance floor all night! Great at reading the audience. Tom is a great guy, and I'd hire him again in a heartbeat! Thank you, Tom! ❤️

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Rachel P

My husband and I hired Tom Salatto as our DJ for our wedding on June 3, 2017 and he was phenomenal!! He was able to accommodate all the different styles of music we were looking for, from country to psychedelic rock, oldies and even the time warp! Tom is very knowledgeable when... Read More it comes to music and lots of fun to work with! I recommend Starry Nite DJs to all :)

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Christen R

My husband and I hired Tom Salatto for our May 20, 2017 wedding, and we could not have picked a better DJ! He was personable, professional, and prepared. From his website to our initial meeting through our follow up meeting and the performance at the wedding, Tom was the utmost... Read More professional. He really knew how to read the crowd. He helped us feel comfortable with the flow of events. He is truly a master of ceremonies. Tom listened and understood our music selection and taste in music, and he made sure that our wedding was the wedding of our dreams. He was an amazing MC and DJ. If you need a DJ for your next event, we highly recommend Tom Salatto at Starry Nite DJs.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Caitlin B

Tom was our dj October 22nd. He was fantastic! We were so fortunate to have him at our wedding! The music selection was phenomenal and he had everyone dancing! Tom made our special day unique to my husband and I! I would hands down recommend tom for any wedding or special... Read More occasion!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Rachel L

Tom is awesome! He was the dj at our wedding in September and he was so organized throughout the whole planning process. While I had to reach out to other vendors to touch base on my own, he proactively reached out to us to check in periodically and made sure to capture every... Read More detail to make our day perfect. We got rave reviews about him from our guests, they absolutely loved the music mix as did I and he kept the crowd going and lively without being too pushy. Would definitely recommend him!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Katey G

Tom was great at our wedding two weeks ago! He went out of his way to meet with us twice before our wedding and drove to our town to meet. The price was right, and he is so knowledgeable about the timeline of weddings and how to keep the crowd going. He kept us at ease the day... Read More of the wedding and let us know when it was time to do certain things (like the bouquet toss, etc). He even had a few games up his sleeve to get the party started that our friends enjoyed, and kept people dancing all night long. Overall, amazing value, great guy, and fun DJ!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Candi M

Definitely 5 Stars - Tom from Starry Nite DJs was simply amazing for our wedding at Barberry Hill Farm in Madison CT! (September 17, 2016) - Everyone had an amazing time, loved the music and Tom provided everything we asked for and more. Our dance floor was full of guests of all... Read More ages and Tom was wonderful to work with. So many people let us know that the music and DJ was excellent. If you're looking for a DJ for any event, go with Starry Nite! We would certainly hire him again :) Thank you Tom!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Evan K

Tom was fantastic! He worked with us every step of the way and had great suggestions. We got a lot of compliments the night of on the music he was playing, he really read the crowd well. He really understood the vibe and theme we were going for and just made the night... Read More wonderful.

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Amanda M

If you're looking for a DJ that's got great personality, is fantastic at what he does and well priced look no further. Tom Salatto was absolutely fantastic, from the planning stages to meetings throughout to the wedding day, he was very helpful, had great suggestions for our... Read More multicultural guests and very organized. He was my favorite vendor at my wedding. Despite having a small wedding (70 guests), the dance floor was always full of people and everyone had a great time. If I ever have need of a DJ I'll definitely be calling Starry Nite again. Thank you so much Tom!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Ashley C

Tom was an absolute pleasure to work with. We met with a couple other Djs before Tom and just didn't think they were right for us. Tom was accommodating of our busy schedules by meeting us at our home for our pre-wedding meetings which was great. He made us feel comfortable... Read More and made the whole process as smooth as possible. He also gave us some great ideas, like anniversary dance, and giving gift cards to who caught bouquet to get more people involved. Day of he provided our ceremony music and audio but really got the party going once the reception started. He even led the group dances! He kept everyone dancing all through the night, wouldn't have been the same without him.

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Jennifer C

Tom did a great job at our wedding. It was small and there were challenges in the room setup to get people together in one room dancing, but Tom managed it. He had all kinds of fun tricks to get people laughing. He kept track of our timeline, kept events moving, communicated... Read More with all of us during the night as needed, and helped make it an awesome night for everyone. We had a great time dancing and he made a great announcer throughout during events, toasts, introductions, etc. My fiance was also very into rock and more into music than me. Tom worked with him throughout to get a sense of his music and to include his tastes throughout the night. It was clear from the get-go that Tom knew the venue, knew his business, was professional, had exceptional equipment, and was dedicated to bringing our vision to life. His prices were very competitive, and his quality was top-notch.

Reviewed on 7/04/2016

Tom was the best! I found him super last minute and he made sure every detail was planned out to perfection even in my short time frame. My guests had a blast! Im still getting complements on the music. I would highly recommend Tom !!!!

Reviewed on 7/03/2016 Ashley T

Tom was a great DJ. He helped us pick out a lot of our music as he was very knowledgable with songs! He had my whole family dancing all night and played a great mix of songs. I would definitely recommend to others

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Arianna C

Tom was the first and only DJ we met while planning our wedding and it was the best choice ever !! Tom was the most professional and honest person we met while planning ! He came prepared with a packet that told us everything we needed . He met with us before the wedding and... Read More helped us decide on the perfect songs for the entire day . Day of time came ready and prepared ! He made the entire ceremony and reception nothing but perfect ! I really wish I could give him more than 5 stars because it was better than 5 star service !!

Reviewed on 6/11/2016 Staci S

Music & DJ was on of THE most important things of us & Tom was fantastic! He worked with us beforehand to come up with the tremendously eclectic playlist we had in mind and all of our guests (90 year old grampa, 60 year old aunts & uncles, 20s-30s friends, 8 year old nephews,... Read More deadheads, ska kids, club-goers, all of them!) raved about how great he was and how much they loved the music. MC'ed introductions exactly as we wanted, kept the party moving along, took requests but honored our "don't play list", even showed up an hour before our ceremony to help our band set up their sound system pro bono. Great guy, no regrets.

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Michelle B

Tom is the BEST! He was so easy to work with and got our musical style perfectly! We felt so comfortable with him from the first meeting! Compared to other wedding DJ's I researched he was very reasonable and will definitely not try to sell you on things you don't need. Very... Read More professional and kind to all of our guests. We got many compliments about the atmosphere he provided. It was a wonderful reception and ceremony. I can't say enough great things about him. Choose Starry Nite and you will not be disappointed! ❤️

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Becky S

Tom was awsome! He made sure the night ran so smooth and did such an amazing job not only At playing a fantastic mixture of music, but also coordinating with our photographer and venue. Tom made everything so easy and his website has great ideas. No one stopped dancing at our... Read More wedding and that was exactly what we wanted, a big party, and Tom made sure that happened! :)))

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Erica P

When we met Tom the first time, he explained everything to us about the services he offers, what's included in the packages, he told us we could let him know...well we didn't need time, we knew we wanted to go with Starry Nite DJs right then and there! Tom is very professional,... Read More has tons of helpful information on the website, including an easy worksheet to walk step by step through the entire wedding. Tom kept in touch along the way and any questions we had were immediately answered. We met again and went through the entire wedding start to finish. We couldn't have asked for better, he did everything exactly has we had planned, played all the songs we asked for, kept the dancing going and even kept some crazy family members at bay! Thanks Tom for a great time!

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Erica P

Reviewed on 5/01/2016 Kathy A

We had our reception at Woodwinds in Branford and we couldn't be happier relying on Tom Salatto! Us having no experience planning a wedding, Tom helped from day one getting us to think about everything we never would have imagined a wedding entails. He's very professional, and... Read More our guests spoke very highly of him! We ran a little behind due to the girls' makeup taking a little too long, but Tom was great in mobilizing the event regardless! Most of our guests were hispanic (with Spanish music a must) and Tom knew how to keep people on the dance floor! Five Star!

Reviewed on 2/12/2016 Kim F

Tom is the best of the best- our wedding was incredible and he made it happen! He was professional from start to finish and we didn't have to worry about a single detail at our wedding. His demeanor kept us calm, and our guests thought he was funny and played a great mix of... Read More songs. He went above and beyond to make us feel like our night was important and special. Thanks Tom!!

Reviewed on 12/31/2015 Emily M

Tom was amazing. I can't say enough about him. Very professional he played the music we wanted and made our day perfect. I would never use another Dj.

Everyone had fun

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Tayte O

Tom Salatto was energetic and entertaining, very knowledgeable and gave great suggestions, included our requests either during cocktail hour or dance time, didn't play too loud, kept things moving, very mature and professional. He did need a reminder for our meal blessing, but... Read More we would hire him again, absolutely!