SteelStacks

Capacity: 300+ PHONE

Ballroom, Historic Venue, Loft, Museum, Restaurant, Tented

101 Founders Way, Bethlehem, PA (610) 297-7142

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Sara M

Great food, very organized, beautiful setting - overall an absolutely great venue.

Reviewed on 4/14/2016 Amy M

Everything about our daughter's wedding was perfect. The ceremony and celebration were exactly the way we had hoped the wedding details and plans would be. The vibe at ArtsQuest is great. The food was plentiful and delicious. And most importantly, the staff is phenomenal. Led... Read More by Susan and Adrienne, the entire staff was friendly, helpful, hardworking and thorough. Thank you to ArtsQuest for the BEST event - you are absolutely wonderful. You gave us the Time of Our Lives !!!

Reviewed on 12/26/2015 Connie S

Having visited a number of interchangeable golf courses and other reception venues in our lifetimes, my fiancee Connie and I were looking for something exciting and different as we planned our 12/19/15 wedding. One visit to the ArtsQuest Center at Steel Stacks told us that we... Read More had found all of that and more. Susan and her terrific team worked wonders in helping us turn our vision into an unforgettable day. We took photos at the old factory, had our ceremony in the Blast Furnace Room, then partied the night away upstairs as our band rocked the venue. Susan and her team also helped coordinate a couple of surprises outside, with a food truck and a 'Back to the Future' time machine (at our request - our favorite movie!). The food, drinks and service were wonderful, and there is literally not a thing that we would have changed about the night. This venue had it all and will keep our friends and family buzzing for a long time to come. They were terrific professionals, anticipated all of our needs and made it the best night of our lives.

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Angela S

Having our wedding at the ArtsQuest Center at SteelStacks was absolutely the greatest decision my husband and I made regarding our wedding. The juxtaposition of the historic industrial ceremony space with the modern industrial reception space made this venue unique and... Read More one-of-a-kind. It matched our personalities perfectly, and we will always be grateful that we were able to have our wedding there. Our guests still haven’t stopped complementing the food, the atmosphere, and the beauty of the venue…and we got married 5 months ago! We worked with Susan and Adrienne throughout the planning process and both did an incredible job giving us advice, helping us make decisions, and pointing out details we didn’t even know existed. We could not have done this without them. Growing up in Bethlehem, this venue holds a special place in my heart, and I could not be happier to have chosen it as the place my husband and I would say our I-do’s. Thanks to everyone involved!!

Perfection

Reviewed on 4/07/2015

My groom and I just got married at the ArtsQuest at Steelstacks this past January and it was perfect! Susan and Andrienne were so easy to plan and coordinate with, and everything was stress free for me. I enjoyed the fact that you can set up the reception space any way you... Read More envision, so polka dots were rampant (no questions asked). ;) Most importantly, the food was amazing and I still have guests contacting me about what a cool, amazing, and unique experience our wedding reception turned out to be. I loved our special day. Thank you, ArtsQuest at Steelstacks!

Amazing

Reviewed on 6/24/2014 Ramma B

The SteelStacks was an amazing venue for our wedding reception. Aside from the fantastic location and great views from the Musikfest cafe, the service was wonderful. In the beginning it was hard to reach the staff, but by the time we needed the help, Susan did all she could to... Read More make everything perfect. Every single guest raved about the food, which was very important it us. Susan even suggested ethnic side dishes for cocktail hour since many of the guests were Arabic - and they were a hit! They were professional throughout the entire process up until the very last minute. Although the venue is pricier than many others in the area, it was worth every penny! I would choose this venue again in a heartbeat!

Expectations: Exceeded.

Reviewed on 6/17/2014 Catherine C

Susan and her team truly worked to ensure that my reception exceeded all expectations. They were consummate professionals and always had time for questions, whether major or insignificant. If anything unanticipated popped up, the solution was merely a phone call or email... Read More away. Their attention to detail was unmatched. The food was outstanding and a fantastic time was had by all.