Is this your business? claim it now

The Flower Shop at Skytop Lodge

Skytop, PA

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

1 Skytop, Skytop, PA (570) 595-8934

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Kelly N

Lori and her team at the Flower Shop were amazing to work with! She took all my Pinterest dreams and inspiration and transformed them into a beautiful reality on our big day. We were so pleased with how all the flowers and reception decor turned out, they even built us a magical... Read More light wall that really made the room sparkle and looked fantastic in all our photos. Lori was great throughout the process, and willing to work within our budget to provide us some more affordable options for things we really wanted.

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Lauren Z

All I had to do was show these talented ladies photos from Pinterest of what I was hoping for our decorations to look like and they made it happen!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Sam P

The flowers were beautiful and exactly what I wanted, but were a little on the expensive side. Skytop doesn't allow you to bring in outside vendors for flowers, so they know they have you. I found I had the most luck when I gave them a hard amount they could not go over for each... Read More item, and told them to "do the best they can". Fortunately, if you get married a warm month you can do it in the garden so there is no real need for a lot of ceremony flowers.

Reviewed on 2/17/2016 Ashley N

My flowers and decorations were amazing. Everything was exactly what I have envisioned! The ladies at the flower shop are so easy and great to work with!

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 6/11/2014 Regina

The flowers were everything I imagined and more! My bouquets were so fresh and beautiful that when I took mine to be preserved the woman preserving them asked where I got them they blew her away. The shop is the only option for a Skytop Lodge wedding and slightly pricey but I... Read More found the bouquets and centerpieces well worth the money.

Beautiful

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Torey C

We had a fall themed wedding. I did not have any specific flowers in mind I trusted that they would come up with something wonderful. My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous and my bridesmaids flowers were rich in color and fantastic. The decorations for the ceremony were hay bales,... Read More pumpkins and mums with mason jars of fall colored flowers hanging on every other chair down the aisle. Once the ceremony was over all the decor they used for the ceremony was brought inside and placed around our sweetheart table. The centerpieces were large pumpkins that were hollowed out and filled with fall flowers with the lid placed back in the center of the flowers. I could not have asked for anything better. We all know that flowers can be costly but it was so wort having the person on the premises do it. My husband's mother realized that she really wanted my husband's godparents to have a corsage and boutonniere. They were able to just run over to the shop and make one for them.

The Flowershop is Great!

Reviewed on 8/09/2011 Debbie M

Katie and all the employees of the Flower Shop at Skytop are wonderful! Kate completely understood my "vision" from day 1 and executed it beautifully the day of the wedding. I didn't have many specific flowers in mind, more of a vision, and she was great with helping me pick the... Read More right flowers. They were great with e-mailing us our flower order with prices and were flexible about making changes up until about a week before the wedding. Someone from the flower shop even came to our ceremony at our church (not at skytop) to help the guys with boutonnieres and set up our arrangement etc... She stayed the whole time and at the end, brought our church arrangement to skytop to be used in the reception too! My bouquet, centerpieces, everything was just perfect. The prices seem pretty reasonable to me as well. They allowed us to bring in the containers for our centerpieces, so we only paid for the flowers. That helped to cut down on cost a lot. They were so flexible and very talented!

Pricey but flawless

Reviewed on 7/19/2011 george s

I was required to use the The Flower Shop at my venue which I was originally annoyed about. However, it was so easy and turned out exactly how I wanted it. I have never seen such a beautiful bouquet as mine. They are pricey but in the end, my husband and I just look at the... Read More pictures we've stopped looking at the price tag.