Cinema & Photography

The Loving Eyes is a full-service production studio that specializes in Wedding Cinema and Photography. It is our hope to capture the beautiful moments in life that result in photographs that will last forever. By tailor-fitting photographic and video services to the desires of each couple, The Loving Eyes is able to capture the wedding day the way that they intended. Capturing each moment and retelling it in a story that ignites love and romance every time it is viewed.

Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

665 Halekauwila Street, Honolulu, HI Hawaiʻi (all islands) (808) 228-5214

Amazing, extra-mile service

Reviewed on 2/18/2015 Gisele P

I absolutely LOVED having Sam and Rahel film our wedding - they were the perfect balance of discreet/subtle and able to speak up to get the perfect shot to capture our day. They were punctual, efficient, organized and friendly. Couldnt ask for a better experience, and the... Read More results speak for themselves. I absolutely adore our video - I didnt give a lot of input, to be honest I didnt know what I wanted - but Same edited it so creatively, catching all the highlights of the day while making it so uniquely about us! Highly recommend The Loving Eyes services! They are great at photography too!

Reviewed on 3/27/2018 Tina-Marie D

Sam did our engagement shoot and I absolutely love how the photos came out!! We had a great time and Sam was awesome.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017

We are absolutely over joyed with Sam and his team. They provided both photography and videography for our wedding and we loved every single moment. They worked great under pressure as there were a few hiccups throughout the day, none of which were in their control. Very... Read More professional and courteous. We had a video love story and same-day edit with them and would recommend them to everyone we know. Nearly everyone of my bridal party was in tears after watching the final video. To this day we enjoy watching this video over and over. Seriously best decision for our wedding day we made. Love you guys. Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Jae R

My wedding was over three years ago, but our pictures from The Loving Eyes are still some of my favorites! I am camera shy, but that didn't stop Sam from capturing the "essence" of me and my husband with some truly beautiful shots that bring back all the feels when I look at... Read More them! Thanks, Sam, for being so easy to work with and encouraging...your photos are really the only thing we could take from that day and I cherish every moment captured!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017

My husband Kip and I were married in June 2016. Sam and his wife, Rahel were so thorough and thoughtful on how our special day was captured. Sam really took the time to understand what was important to us and the key moments in our wedding. Sam and Rahel were extremely stealth... Read More and patient as they moved throughout the entire day of our wedding to capture all those important moments. We really enjoyed working with Loving Eyes Production and highly recommend them for your photography and videography needs.

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Jade R

My husband and I got married in August 2013. Sam and Rahel were our videographers and they made our experience so awesome. They made us feel comfortable and were extremely easy to work with. They were professional and considerate of our needs. Our wedding day timeline consisted... Read More of many moving parts , including 3-4 different locations! To my amazement they were very adapted well and had such a positive attitude, which I find hugely important on the big day! From beginning to end, they captured every moment and presented a beautiful video that we'll treasure forever. I highly recommend Loving Eyes Production for your videography and photography needs!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Loriann Y

My husband and I were truly blessed to have Sam capture our moments of our wedding and story of how we met. He took the time to listen to what we were wanting to do...and were blessed with how he put together a video of our story....and he captured moments of surfing and who we... Read More both are. He also took photos for our wedding and we loved them! So professional but he captured the heart of who we were and our ohana & friends! If you are looking for someone to capture your precious moments, talk to Sam at The Loving Eyes Productions!!!! Aloha:)

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Steven D

My bride and I were married in September of 2015. Sam did the videography for the preparation, ceremony, and reception. His vibe and understanding of the day's stress helped to keep us calm through the process. The video captured the day perfectly and we loved that the... Read More highlighted video caught all the memorable moments and helps us relive that day all over again.

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Steven D

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Leigh Anne M

My husband Danny and I were so blessed by Sam and Loving Eyes Productions. He captured every moment of our day with his unique eye, and we love looking back at our video and remembering how amazing our day was with family and friends. He told the story of us, who we are and how... Read More our relationship came to be. I am so thankful for all of Sam's care and attention to detail, his fun personality and his generous heart to serve others. Thank you so much Sam!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Cameryce Y

My husband and I got married in February 2017 and had the most amazing experience with Sam and his assistant (I forgot his name, sorry). We had an amazing experience with them my MIL even commented on it. The photos and video they took were amazing, and they were extremely... Read More professional. It was smooth sailing through the entire process, even when I forgot to contact him a few months before the wedding day to go over any other arrangements. Thank you so much Sam! We couldn't have had a better experience!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Sherry L

Sam and his wife and assistant, Rahel, were our videographers for our wedding on 2/22/14 in Half Moon Bay, California. Sam went out of his way to make our special day memorable and tailored to me and my husband! He woke up super early to catch my husband and my early-morning run... Read More before all the craziness happened with our wedding day! He knew exactly how to capture each detail of everything: Our morning run, our tea ceremony, getting ready - with the bride AND the groom, our first look, the ceremony and our reception. They were very professional, creative, and timely with getting everything to us afterward, even mailing us the pictures in digital format all the way from Hawaii. I highly recommend The Loving Eyes Production!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Katie W

My husband and I were beyond blessed to have Samuel as our wedding photographer. Samuel really took the time to understand our vision and get to know our style. He was so patient, caring, professional, and fun! We couldn't have asked for a better experience. We will treasure the... Read More pictures and moments he captured for our lifetime!

2017-08-19T23:56:23 Response from the vendor

Mahalo for the kind words. It was an honor to be a part of your wedding day. I'm glad that you loved the photos, I can't wait to see more of them printed! I hope all is well

Samuel Apuna

Photography was more than just a hobby growing up. Samuel always had a camera in his hand capturing everything around him. Upon graduating college in 2008, Samuel decided to make photography his career, turning his lifelong passion into a lifestyle. Through his creative approach to wedding cinema and photography, Samuel spends his time capturing each and every beautiful moment. Life happens in the in-between moments - the smiles, laughs and silly looks. These are the moments that result in photographs that will last forever.