Towering Oaks Haven

Valley View, TX

Book Your Wedding with Towering Oaks Haven

A BACKYARD IN VALLEY VIEW, TX

For couples in search of an affordable wedding venue that offers exceptional service and flawless event planning, Towering Oaks Haven in Valley View, Texas, is an ideal location. Located just 20 minutes north of Denton, this 22-acre venue offers a variety of event space to host your wedding celebrations. Towering Oaks Haven is well equipped to handle rehearsal dinners, parties, conventions and smaller gatherings.

Reception Hall. The large windows allow enough light to illuminate the room during daytime wedding events. This space easily accommodates 175 guests, as the venue provides 200 tables and chairs.

White Gazebo. This suitable location hosts outdoor wedding ceremonies. On request, the staff sets up string lights inside the gazebo. It provides your guests with a romantic setting and a view of the tall tree line and it comfortably handles 200 guests.

Poolside. This area of 4,500 square feet is an ideal location for your pre-ceremony reception. It accommodates wedding parties from 50 to 200 standing guests.

Lodging Facility. Spanning over 7,000 square feet of bedroom, pool and outside space, this area hosts wedding ceremonies. The facility has a stone fireplace that adds to the romantic mood of the space.

Wedding Suite. This is a convenient location to host wedding parties or rehearsal dinners for a small group of friends and relatives. It accommodates up to 15 people.

Towering Oaks Haven is renowned in that it provides reasonable wedding packages to guests as well as customizable options to help meet the needs of couples. On-site carting is provided at the venue and allows outside catering as well, which allows couples to set up their own set of menus. An event coordinator is provided to carry out your vision all through the event.

On-site parking for your guests is available. Towering Oaks Haven has a talented team of staff who sets up different types of decorations all around your wedding location. The venue is wheelchair accessible. Amplified music is allowed at wedding parties until midnight and smoking is allowed only in designated areas.

Tables and chairs as well as colorful linen are provided at the venue. Professional DJ services are offered to set the tone for your wedding celebrations. At reasonable prices, the site offers additional venue rental time to ensure you create more wedding memories.

Towering Oaks Haven provides the following complimentary services and perks:

• In-house photographer
  • Liability insurance
  • Audiovisual equipment
  • Packing assistance

Beautiful on the inside & outside...like you.

Our secluded 22 acre facility located near Denton on the north end of Lake Ray Roberts can accommodate outdoor and indoor ceremonies of all sizes. The property is aptly named with an abundance of large sprawling oak trees, lush green vistas and a shimmering pond overlooked by a lighted gazebo. Have a pre-ceremony poolside reception in our lodging facility before proceeding on to the main event under the gazebo. After the ceremony, the Event Center which features a full bar, catering prep room, sound/video projection system and dance floor will be available. When it's all over, our elegantly appointed lodge can accommodate you and your wedding party for the night if you so desire.

Backyard, Barn, Hotel, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Shuttle Service

528 Northshore Lane, Valley View, TX (940) 580-2709

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Jonnie H

My husband and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary at Towering Oaks Haven. We renewed our vows at the gazebo in front of 40 of our closed friends and family. The ceremony was lead by our 4 children who recited our vows to us. It was simply magical....

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Andrea R

I found this venue originally on a vacation rental site, but as soon as we visited Towering Oaks Haven and met with Tamera, we knew this was the right place for our wedding. The B&B home is 7 bedrooms including the bridal/couples suite, and it was perfect. We had our closest... Read More friends stay with us - best men and best friends and kids - for the entire weekend. The kids swam in the pool, we cooked out out on the grill both evenings, and it was like a reunion that was long overdue. Our wedding was indoors on an early September afternoon in Texas, but TOH offers outdoor ceremonies as well in a beautiful yard on a large 26 acre lot with a pond, large trees and gazebo. The ceremony/reception space can be transformed into whatever you want it to be. We chose a vintage, classic style. Tamera draped the ceiling in white and twinkle lights, provided tables, chairs and tablecloths and chair covers. She even provided some great rustic decor for our use in the ceremony. We created our own centerpieces and used our own food vendor, and Tamera provided the alcohol for the ceremony and the house for the weekend. She has bartenders, staff for the venue and is always available when we needed her. She helped us so much along the way, and the cost is more than reasonable for the space and the service you get in return. Our day was perfectly executed and beautiful, and the entire weekend was better than we could have imagined.

Nice location

Reviewed on 11/09/2012 Norma B

I had my wedding here, it was on a Sunday afternoon. It had rained hard for the two days prior and so the wedding was done indoors instead of outside like I originally wanted. Having the ability to move back indoors was worth it. As with any vendor get what you need in... Read More writing and keep your paperwork. Overall I have no regrets, wonderful pictures, and it was a great day.

Fantastic - Service Oriented

Reviewed on 7/05/2012 Erika A

There is so much to say I don't even know where to begin. One tour of this place and everyone who sees it is in love. It is an all-in-one that offers several options for a ceremony site, reception hall, and bed-and-breakfast (not to mention a rehearsal dinner venue). Our... Read More wedding looked fabulous and went flawlessly. Kari, the manager, worked with our vendors and made sure everything went according to plan. She helped with the rehearsal and helped us keep the guests moving from one spot to the next. The gazebo was decorated beautifully but the reception hall drew gasps from all of our guests! I cannot say enough about how wonderful of an experience we had at this venue. On top of all of that, the rooms in the inn are beautiful and we had enough spots to house all 10 of our wedding party guests very comfortably! (Not to mention our jacuzzi two-person tub housed in our giant bridal suite) And Kari was up bright and early serving us all a delicious buffet-style breakfast. For the price you just can't beat this place. I will be recommending to all of my friends and family!!

A Picturesque Country Heaven

Reviewed on 12/10/2010 Olivia C

My fiance and I met the owner, Kari Allen at the Dallas Bridal Show in July 2010. Kari told us right off the bat we could have the small wedding we wanted at a great price with not a lot of restrictions or "fine print rules". We thought it was kind of far from downtown Dallas,... Read More where we and most of our friends, lived, but the pictures in the brochure and the price encouraged us to check them out. It is extremely easy to find (right up 35 from downtown Dallas) and the moment we pulled up, my heart skipped a little beat. The main B&B, where there are rooms available for rent, is decorated in Texas country, which I would describe as warm and inviting. The ladies who own and run La Cantera, Kari, Donna and Diane, are some of the nicest, most accomodating, hard working ladies I have ever met. They left no detail out working on my little wedding, and my day was PERFECT. Our families had nothing but praise for the service, decor, location, and overall calming, efficient ambiance of the day. I am telling all brides to be this is the place to go! And my husband and I look forward to going back again and again to enjoy all La Cantera Ranch Resort has to offer in the future...maybe for our anniversary!