Royal Affairs Ballroom

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Add some Southern appeal to a wedding at the Royal Affairs Ballroom, located in the intimate and historic Old Town Lewisville, about 25 miles from the downtown Dallas, Texas, area and less than 10 miles north of Highway 121 or Sam Rayburn Tollway. The Royal Affairs Ballroom delivers five-star service and options, including several wedding package choices, in its neutral, yet elegantly decorated space. Both wedding ceremonies and receptions can be held at this 8,000-square-foot venue. The bride and groom can invite up to 375 guests to celebrate this memorable day with them.

Royal Affairs Ballroom provides a grandeur experience complete with stately columns throughout the reception area, an exquisite panel ceiling, crown molding and lavish chandeliers. The room can be set up according to the wishes of the bride and groom, with the dance floor in the middle of the room, surrounded by guest tables or in one of the corners of the room. Whether the couple wants a large wedding celebration or something a little more intimate, the Royal Affairs Ballroom can entertain either choice. For the more intimate ceremony and reception, the ballroom can be divided in half.

Royal Affairs Ballroom wants to ensure that each bride and groom get the most out of their special day and make memories that will last a lifetime. To be sure this happens, the wedding professionals at Royal Affairs Ballroom are there to assist with private catering, a fully equipped bar, the dance floor and a DJ service.

The ballroom can be decorated in any style that the couple is looking for, with anything from baroque to contemporary décor. The neutral tones of Royal Affairs Ballroom allow for all types of wedding theme colors to stand out in the room.

To be sure the wedding festivities are within the budget, each wedding package can be reviewed and personalized to fit the needs of the couple. There are also all-inclusive packages for a couple to choose from that include services from Royal Affairs Ballroom's preferred vendors list. Vendors outside of this list will need to be pre-approved by the venue before the couple can start a contract with them.

The Royal Affairs Ballroom takes pride in providing the best experience possible for the newlywed couple and all of their guests. On top of the exquisite accommodations, the ballroom also includes the following:

• Outdoor patio with seating
  • Adjustable lighting throughout the ballroom
  • Grand entryway featuring crystal chandeliers and wrought-iron doors

Ballroom

140 E. Main Street, Lewisville, TX (972) 221-6565
INSTAGRAM

Great Place!

Reviewed on 5/12/2014 Allison r

The venue is beyond beautiful and was perfect on our day. The food is amazing and many guest commented on how it was the best wedding food they have ever had! We were impress with the staff and the entire place! Totally a great venue for a wedding :)

Awesome Venue

Reviewed on 1/09/2014 Michelle S

Though I never ended up using this venue for my wedding reception due to my decision to have it in a church instead, when I met with the wedding coordinator, David, he was so kind and extremely helpful. He was willing to drive an hour the day after Christmas to meet me at the... Read More venue to show me around. He was willing to do anything to accommodate me and customize packages for me. The venue was GORGEOUS with stunning ballroom ceilings and chandeliers. The space was nice and large with room for a dance floor and two elegant looking bars on either side of the ballroom. I would recommend this place to anyone for their wedding! The packages are great because they customize the catering menu just for you and the chef will even take requests like "make this chicken spicier". Great place!

Mr. Coleman

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 Kirt C

WOW! There are not enough nice things that can be said to express how wonderful Forever Yes Weddings and Royal Affairs Ballroom was. The Royal Affairs Ballroom staff was professional, courteous, helpful, and amazing! They made our wedding day everything we wanted. The reception... Read More was great! The guests loved the food, the cakes were GREAT!!!! and we cannot say enough about how beautiful the decor and flowers were(Nicole Smedley Event Designs). They made planning my wedding easy and (relatively) stress free! I cannot think of a single negative thing to say about them! The DJ was great as well(Daniel Beaty & DJ Productions) If you are looking for a great place to have your wedding and reception this is the place.

Reviewed on 9/06/2015 Erica T

This is THE PLACE to have your wedding reception! I absolutely loved the look! David is AMAZING, and will work with you on whatever you need for your special day. I love this place because they provide you a vendor list, and they are very accommodating with their packages. It... Read More makes it less stressful with all of the vendors provided in a package at the venue. This venue is very affordable (considering the wedding industry) and so beautiful!!! You have got to check it out. FYI: If you do choose this venue I do not recommend the bakery "Candy Haven" on the vendor's list. They completely ruined my wedding cake on the day of my wedding.

Wonderful Venue!

Reviewed on 5/10/2015 M C

Royal Affairs is a gorgeous venue and the customized packages make it easy for those who are looking for a one stop shop. Affordable packages. Food was delicious- so many compliments from our guests. Staff is very accommodating and flexible through wedding prep and throughout... Read More the wedding day. Janean was fantastic and took very good care of us the whole way. They helped make our wedding day perfect and memorable.

Easy Peasy

Reviewed on 6/11/2014 Rosalinda R

Royal Affairs was exactly what I was looking for; a beautiful venue that required little to no decoration and no hassle involved in terms of food and drinks. The place came with everything and was managed very well so that none of us had to stress over anything but timing. The... Read More food was delicious and we even got a great deal on the cakes through their preferred vendors list (cake was also delish!). I'm not a bridezilla so this place was top notch!

Beautiful, but...

Reviewed on 1/07/2014 Kelsi C

The Royal Affairs Ballroom was beautiful. It was a large space that did not need much decorating. The only bad thing was the wedding coordinator. Even when I asked specific questions about price and services, I was given different answers each time.

Janean Wadley, Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 Janean W

Royal Affairs Ballroom is a gorgeous venue. I like to call it a hidden jewel in Lewisville. The decor is perfect for any event. It's elegant and classy with great character. So far I have booked two weddings there. The staff is amazing and definitely aim to please the client.... Read More The customized packages are so affordable. I recommend Royal Affairs Ballroom to everyone I know.

Beyond satisfied

Reviewed on 4/29/2012 Kristine R

Sherry and the staff at RAB were fantastic! Our guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the venue was/is and how nice the staff is. Throughout the year and a half of planning Sherry was so helpful and patient. I am so impressed and happy we used RAB.

Beautiful Ballroom

Reviewed on 9/19/2011 Brandi S

I had both my ceremony and reception here. The staff was great. They made the flip from ceremony to reception go so smooth. They were very professional. The decor is perfect for any wedding theme. Great rooftop lounge for the guests to hang out in. They allow outside vendors... Read More which was a plus for me. The only draw back is a small bridal suite in the women's restroom.

Fair Venue

Reviewed on 5/18/2011 Debbie W

Beautiful venue and convenient location. However, had a very difficult time doing business with their suggested caterer as well as the staff hosting the evening of the wedding were absent most of the time and not helpful at all with our guests and issues that came up. Overpriced... Read More for the service we received.

PERFECT!

Reviewed on 3/29/2011 Brandy S

It was perfect! Beautiful venue, wonderful service! HIGHLY recommended!

Awesome Place

Reviewed on 10/27/2010 Melinda J

Hey guys I just wanted to let you know tha Royal Affairs Ballroom is awesome. I love the staff and the ballrooms are gorgeous. They will work with any budget and accomadate any needs that you may have. The venue coordinator went above and beyond to make sure we had a great... Read More wedding ceremony and reception. When I felt my skills were lacking in decorating, the venue coordinator pointed me into the right direction. She was available and responded in a timely manner to phone calls, texts, and emails. If you want great service go with this venue!!!!! I don't regret a thing. My wedding was October 9th, 2010.