Royal Affairs Ballroom

(11)

Lewisville, TX

Capacity: Up to 350 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Wedding Receptions Lewisville TX

Royal Affairs Ballroom is your single source for wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners, weddings, banquet facilities, private parties, catering, corporate events, business meetings serving Lewisville, Coppell, Flower Mound, Dallas, Highland Village, and North Dallas.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Banquet/Reception Hall

104 E. Main Street, Lewisville, TX

Great Place!

Reviewed on 5/12/2014 Allison r

The venue is beyond beautiful and was perfect on our day. The food is amazing and many guest commented on how it was the best wedding food they have ever had! We were impress with the staff and the entire place! Totally a great venue for a wedding :)

Awesome Venue

Reviewed on 1/09/2014 Michelle S

Though I never ended up using this venue for my wedding reception due to my decision to have it in a church instead, when I met with the wedding coordinator, David, he was so kind and extremely helpful. He was willing to drive an hour the day after Christmas to meet me at the venue to show me around. He was willing to do anything to accommodate me and customize packages for me. The venue was GORGEOUS with stunning ballroom ceilings and chandeliers. The space was nice and large with room for a dance floor and two elegant looking bars on either side of the ballroom. I would recommend this place to anyone for their wedding! The packages are great because they customize the catering menu just for you and the chef will even take requests like "make this chicken spicier". Great place!

Mr. Coleman

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 Kirt C

WOW! There are not enough nice things that can be said to express how wonderful Forever Yes Weddings and Royal Affairs Ballroom was. The Royal Affairs Ballroom staff was professional, courteous, helpful, and amazing! They made our wedding day everything we wanted. The reception was great! The guests loved the food, the cakes were GREAT!!!! and we cannot say enough about how beautiful the decor and flowers were(Nicole Smedley Event Designs). They made planning my wedding easy and (relatively) stress free! I cannot think of a single negative thing to say about them! The DJ was great as well(Daniel Beaty & DJ Productions) If you are looking for a great place to have your wedding and reception this is the place.

Easy Peasy

Reviewed on 6/11/2014 Rosalinda R

Royal Affairs was exactly what I was looking for; a beautiful venue that required little to no decoration and no hassle involved in terms of food and drinks. The place came with everything and was managed very well so that none of us had to stress over anything but timing. The food was delicious and we even got a great deal on the cakes through their preferred vendors list (cake was also delish!). I'm not a bridezilla so this place was top notch!

Beautiful, but...

Reviewed on 1/07/2014 Kelsi C

The Royal Affairs Ballroom was beautiful. It was a large space that did not need much decorating. The only bad thing was the wedding coordinator. Even when I asked specific questions about price and services, I was given different answers each time.

Janean Wadley, Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 Janean W

Royal Affairs Ballroom is a gorgeous venue. I like to call it a hidden jewel in Lewisville. The decor is perfect for any event. It's elegant and classy with great character. So far I have booked two weddings there. The staff is amazing and definitely aim to please the client. The customized packages are so affordable. I recommend Royal Affairs Ballroom to everyone I know.

Beyond satisfied

Reviewed on 4/29/2012 Kristine R

Sherry and the staff at RAB were fantastic! Our guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the venue was/is and how nice the staff is. Throughout the year and a half of planning Sherry was so helpful and patient. I am so impressed and happy we used RAB.

Beautiful Ballroom

Reviewed on 9/19/2011 Brandi S

I had both my ceremony and reception here. The staff was great. They made the flip from ceremony to reception go so smooth. They were very professional. The decor is perfect for any wedding theme. Great rooftop lounge for the guests to hang out in. They allow outside vendors which was a plus for me. The only draw back is a small bridal suite in the women's restroom.

Fair Venue

Reviewed on 5/18/2011 Debbie W

Beautiful venue and convenient location. However, had a very difficult time doing business with their suggested caterer as well as the staff hosting the evening of the wedding were absent most of the time and not helpful at all with our guests and issues that came up. Overpriced for the service we received.

PERFECT!

Reviewed on 3/29/2011 Brandy S

It was perfect! Beautiful venue, wonderful service! HIGHLY recommended!

Awesome Place

Reviewed on 10/27/2010 Melinda J

Hey guys I just wanted to let you know tha Royal Affairs Ballroom is awesome. I love the staff and the ballrooms are gorgeous. They will work with any budget and accomadate any needs that you may have. The venue coordinator went above and beyond to make sure we had a great wedding ceremony and reception. When I felt my skills were lacking in decorating, the venue coordinator pointed me into the right direction. She was available and responded in a timely manner to phone calls, texts, and emails. If you want great service go with this venue!!!!! I don't regret a thing. My wedding was October 9th, 2010.

Send Email